Home
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA
Hell, legit posters on here, depressed and beaten, help the trolls out by responding to these misdirection threads. Get a clue folks.
When I post a thread like this and it returns to the forum, it's three threads down because suckers are still posting on the bogus "Sidney Powell is Out" thread. It's suppression. It's psychological warfare. It works. Smarten the f u ck up.
I agree trolls do start some misdirection threads but the thread "Sidney Powell is Out" is a good thread. The title sounds defeatist but we have to discuss the news that broke tonight. I'm still confident something good will come of this So I agree; don't get discouraged.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
and allow the negative, anti-Trump threads to hold sway. Between that and the defeatism here, one would think this is Facebook. I will not give up on President Trump and I will not give up on my country.

MAGAA

What anti-trump threads? There are nearly none.

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.
I have so many of these stupid, irritating people on "ignore" that I don't see half the posts anymore!

Hell, legit posters on here, depressed and beaten, help the trolls out by responding to these misdirection threads. Get a clue folks.

Hell, everyone is a legit poster. Can you fathom that? Everyone.

But really who is depressed and beaten? You? Name 'em. You can't
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

lol F u ck off you prissy little fa g got.
Originally Posted by OldHat
I agree trolls do start some misdirection threads but the thread "Sidney Powell is Out" is a good thread. The title sounds defeatist but we have to discuss the news that broke tonight. I'm still confident something good will come of this So I agree; don't get discouraged.
It is not a good thread. "Having to discuss the news that broke tonight", sounds like my Mom and Dad "having" to let Dan Rather tell them stuff every f u cking night.

Trolls will keep you talking about the same thing over and over and over, whether you're beating their ass in arguments or not. Tying you down, taking up your time, wasting it. You could be talking about substance, but you're not.

Almost as bad as some oldster posting about who killed Kennedy in the midst of a national crisis. Better things to worry about, like when the commies are gonna snuff Sidney.

what's the matter? You can't name anyone? You are the depressed and beaten bag of blubbering boollshit. Just another whiny girl that can't keep her panties from bunching. Over and over.

what's the matter? You can't name anyone? You are the depressed and beaten bag of blubbering boollshit. Just another whiny girl that can't keep her panties from bunching. Over and over.
You'd be f u cking your own mother if you weren't a f a ggot and busy taking it up the ass. Go hide in the basement and earn some more money trolling, you simpering twat.

You'd be f u cking your own mother if you weren't a f a ggot and busy taking it up the ass. Go hide in the basement and earn some more money trolling, you simpering twat.

Awe, Sniffles, you are having another tantrum. Your blood pressure is dangerously high. As usual, girl, you can't respond to the issue at hand - one you started no less. No, you have to deflect, and then start chucking insults. Just confirms you are blowing boollshit as usual. Buckle up, girl. Your panties are wadding up again. This time it's going to be worse.
Being made into good commies:

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
People go on about sheep. "Don't be a sheep." Personally, I'm a sheep. I'm one of Jesus' flock. Y'all hunt rams and those with big curly horns are coveted immensely. The opposition are coyotes. You think a coyote would take on a ram one-on-one? Hell, they get them out from the flock and the whole pack takes them down. Don't let them cut you out of the flock. This is divde-and-conquer strategy. Don't be cut out of the herd so the pack of yowling hyenas can take you down. Putting negativity into your brain is the first step to a negative mindset. This leads to depression and inactivity. This is exactly where the commies want you. This is psywar...and it works.
The proper ending for commies and FedGov scum:

Awe, Sniffles, you are having another tantrum. Your blood pressure is dangerously high. As usual, girl, you can't respond to the issue at hand - one you started no less. No, you have to deflect, and then start chucking insults. Just confirms you are blowing boollshit as usual. Buckle up, girl. Your panties are wadding up again. This time it's going to be worse.

Still mad at mommy for having you castrated? Let it go Leroy. Just let it go. Your mommy was exceedingly wise in that sense.
People go on about sheep. "Don't be a sheep." Personally, I'm a sheep. I'm one of Jesus' flock. Y'all hunt rams and those with big curly horns are coveted immensely. The opposition are coyotes. You think a coyote would take on a ram one-on-one? Hell, they get them out from the flock and the whole pack takes them down. Don't let them cut you out of the flock. This is divde-and-conquer strategy. Don't be cut out of the herd so the pack of yowling hyenas can take you down. Putting negativity into your brain is the first step to a negative mindset. This leads to depression and inactivity. This is exactly where the commies want you. This is psywar...and it works.

Your squealing is pretty funny, girl. You sound like you are in full panic now. Pull those panties out of your 'gina, girl... You will be okay. Maybe.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Nice gallows. The big question is "drop or lift"?

Your squealing is pretty funny, girl. You sound like you are in full panic now. Pull those panties out of your 'gina, girl... You will be okay. Maybe.
Yo mama knew you wouldn't amount to anything, what with all the fetal alcohol syndrome and meth she'd done. Quit mourning the loss of your testicles and get on with life. Maybe volunteer for Beto or something.

Excellent.
When I post a thread like this and it returns to the forum, it's three threads down because suckers are still posting on the bogus "Sidney Powell is Out" thread. It's suppression. It's psychological warfare. It works. Smarten the f u ck up.

Leroy has you fighting on your thread about not fighting with the trolls.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

And it wasn't even hard. EE is such an idiot he falls for anything. But in the end, he is just like the average poster here. Dumb as a rock and believing in a corpulent, orange, egotistical maniacal wannabe Jesus will get you nowhere fast.

This thread is not about that, but thanks for the backup good buddy.
Hey, I got your back any time, you know that, I just thought you'd want to know the trolls are having a field day with this one too.
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Here's what i do because they all sound like a - f a g
Originally Posted by Stophel
I have so many of these stupid, irritating people on "ignore" that I don't see half the posts anymore!

takes a lot of scrolling doesn't it grin
Hey, I got your back any time, you know that, I just thought you'd want to know the trolls are having a field day with this one too.
No, I don't know that. You don't understand this thread.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Here's what i do because they all sound like a - f a g
lol
No, I don't know that. You don't understand this thread.

OK, well, I generally agree with what you post. Same with TRH. Two peas in a pod.

At least we're keeping this one on top. And yeah I get it, but the bigger picture is the trolls are all over everything right now, puking their garbage and getting people to respond to them.
Another example.

And it wasn't even hard. EE is such an idiot he falls for anything. But in the end, he is just like the average poster here. Dumb as a rock and believing in a corpulent, orange, egotistical maniacal wannabe Jesus will get you nowhere fast.
Where'd you go bitch?

Everyone gets a Ribbon. I didn't realize that on top of being one of the dumbest fuqkers on here you were queer as well.
ttt

people let their emotions run their thought process or they drink and post.....but +1.....bob
I wrote the book on disappearing threads! laugh
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Everyone gets a Ribbon. I didn't realize that on top of being one of the dumbest fuqkers on here you were queer as well.

Another, "I can't beat the argument, so I'll just add some new insults" response. Let's just start labeling these ICBAIJASNs
To the top.

Whoever these [bleep] trolls are, they are hving a gleeful and malevolent time here.
I would prefer they were gone, but like flies, they are always around and looking to dirty up a good thing by walking round with schit on their feet.
The unfortunate thing is that lots of members here cannot control themselves and engage the schitheads.
There are a times that I can’t resist and post to one. Not anymore. New Years resolution a month and a half early, I will not engage the trolls.
A couple of these trolls are probably Maser and a few others are Walt and Rob Jordan. Hell, they all could be one person, who knows.

Kind of a waste, there was room for at least 2 more on there.
Ethan isn't wrong.
Watch the top threads for a while.
Look at the title, it's meant to draw conservatives in.
Look at the content then.
See who the OP is.

And those who comment on them are unwitting accomplices.
I have no real problem with replying to trolls. It's really a waste of time, but it's whoever is replying's time to waste. The problem comes in when the trolls start a thread and it rolls a good thread off the page. "Is it time for Trump to concede?" Yada, yada, yada. Some of the bad threads aren't even started by trolls, but by Never Trumpers, defeatists, quitters and the like. One thread comes along that gives people hope and the trolls ramp up the comments on other threads. They'll comment on the good thread negatively only if it stays at the top on its own. Whenever it starts taking a dump they quit even if they can't respond to an insult directed at them, me calling them cock-munching eunuchs or whatnot, just as an example. Great discipline on the part of the paid communists.

I don't mind the trolls so much or those that engage them, we just need to watch what we're doing and not contribute to obvious commie threads and even those not-so-obvious.
Right now on the top half of the 1st page there are at least five, negative, trolling threads.
The same thing goes on year around, election not needed. Get a good thread going and some dumbie, wants to know what battery he should get, because his last one only lasted ten years. Or what tires to buy, or what bullet is best for wombat. You know something to get a post count, so they feel superior! And many just fall in line, giving experience on other things than the original question. Or the thread goes so far off subject, interest is lost. Plus I'm sure a good thread is in the mind of the reader, not someone elses thoughts! You are correct about the political trolls, that show up. They are just posting from the swirling toilet water on the way down!
I’ve started to put the troll quoters on ignore also. After this post I’m putting EE on ignore.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’ve started to put the troll quoters on ignore also. After this post I’m putting EE on ignore.

Okay.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Then you will miss much idiotic, but entertaining stupidity, like this thread that he started.
Bump
The trolls are just adding to the zeal that will be so present if the shooting ever starts and they are exposed in real life. True patriots won't need anyone paying them to stand up against evil. The leftist on the other hand have sickos like Soros to bankroll them.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
The trolls are just adding to the zeal that will be so present if the shooting ever starts and they are exposed in real life. True patriots won't need anyone paying them to stand up against evil. The leftist on the other hand have sickos like Soros to bankroll them.

Tell me where I can sign up to get paid by Soros. Please....
On your knees in the Detroit bus station! Im sure you can collect your soros injection there, you can have what you ask for!

MAGAA

And how does one "run a thread off of page one"? By posting on it and keep it at the top?

You need to take a course in ultra-simple logic and rational thought. You are exceedingly lacking in both.

I don't consider you a troll. Ginther is a troll. You're just a left wing liberal who favors a fundamental change to this country and I consider you no different than the few enemies I've had a hand in sending to their maker.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

MAGAA

I don't consider you a troll. Ginther is a troll. You're just a left wing liberal who favors a fundamental change to this country and I consider you no different than the few enemies I've had a hand in sending to their maker.

I'm quite different actually. It's sad you do not see it, but so it is. I'm an American Citizen by birth. That is a problem for you, if you wish to follow the Constitution. Something for you to think about while you pat yourself on the back.

MAGAA

Thank you for your service.
Originally Posted by BobMt

people let their emotions run their thought process or they drink and post.....but +1.....bob

For sure.
SheRoy is not a [bleep], it's a lesbian.
If you guys would stop responding to every little thing the trolls post, their threads would not come up to the top.

MAGAA

I'm quite different actually. It's sad you do not see it, but so it is. I'm an American Citizen by birth. That is a problem for you, if you wish to follow the Constitution. Something for you to think about while you pat yourself on the back.

You are different? Sure, I’ll buy that. Happy you were born here as well, but that matters not. I have plenty of friends that were not born here. Difference being, unlike you, they respect this Country and are proud for what it stands for. Unfortunately you aren’t smart enough to move along and leave well enough alone. Worthless with a capital “W”.
Originally Posted by cfran

MAGAA

You are different? Sure, I’ll buy that. Happy you were born here as well, but that matters not. I have plenty of friends that were not born here. Difference being, unlike you, they respect this Country and are proud for what it stands for. Unfortunately you aren’t smart enough to move along and leave well enough alone. Worthless with a capital “W”.

My but you are excited and angry! Emotion does run away with your sense of reason, does it not?

Sadly, you are in a minority when it comes to presidential preference. Get used to it, It will be a long 4 yrs for you.
You were one of the lesbians screaming from your vagina, go ahead and admit it, let it out.

MAGAA

I don't see where the "American Citizen by birth" is relevant. I can enumerate literally dozens of convicted traitors, incidentally all democrats that were born here. I wasn't and you know that, otherwise I doubt you would have brought it up in an obvious attempt to lessen my "Americana", so the fact you are "American by birth" is pretty irrelevant. The real issue isn't where you were born, but how one thinks and I find it ironic you keep citing the Constitution whilst standing for a political persuasion t that is an anathema to "life liberty and the pursuit of freedom."embodied in the Constitution. Big government, big rules and the Constitution be damned, and obama and the rest of his treasonous party by their own admission tried to "fundamentally change this country"(sic). I really don't care what you believe in or what you do, the problem is your side of the spectrum insists on forcing us to do things your way, so yeah, I consider you an enemy of a Constitution that incidentally, I pledged to defend, "against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and you clearly fit into the latter...
I have no real problem with replying to trolls. It's really a waste of time, but it's whoever is replying's time to waste. The problem comes in when the trolls start a thread and it rolls a good thread off the page. "Is it time for Trump to concede?" Yada, yada, yada. Some of the bad threads aren't even started by trolls, but by Never Trumpers, defeatists, quitters and the like. One thread comes along that gives people hope and the trolls ramp up the comments on other threads. They'll comment on the good thread negatively only if it stays at the top on its own. Whenever it starts taking a dump they quit even if they can't respond to an insult directed at them, me calling them cock-munching eunuchs or whatnot, just as an example. Great discipline on the part of the paid communists.

I don't mind the trolls so much or those that engage them, we just need to watch what we're doing and not contribute to obvious commie threads and even those not-so-obvious.

Then it appears that the so called “troll” threads are in fact more engaging and thought provoking to the group as a whole. Even if they don’t agree with the content. In addition the different point of view keeps things from getting stale.

It seems that someone like you jumping in with your extreme half baked political thoughts and bragging about your fellatio skills is in fact more of a troll like action. Just saying....

MAGAA

I don't see where the "American Citizen by birth" is relevant. I can enumerate literally dozens of convicted traitors, incidentally all democrats that were born here. I wasn't and you know that, otherwise I doubt you would have brought it up in an obvious attempt to lessen my "Americana", so the fact you are "American by birth" is pretty irrelevant. The real issue isn't where you were born, but how one thinks and I find it ironic you keep citing the Constitution whilst standing for a political persuasion t that is an anathema to "life liberty and the pursuit of freedom."embodied in the Constitution. Big government, big rules and the Constitution be damned, and obama and the rest of his treasonous party by their own admission tried to "fundamentally change this country"(sic). I really don't care what you believe in or what you do, the problem is your side of the spectrum insists on forcing us to do things your way, so yeah, I consider you an enemy of a Constitution that incidentally, I pledged to defend, "against all enemies, foreign and domestic" and you clearly fit into the latter...

What can I say jorgie? Show me what is traitorous. And I'm still not a democrat, no matter how many times you say that I am. Being American by birth is simply to say, I'm as American as anything this side of an Apache.

You admit you do not understand the Constitution, nor do you get to decide who is the enemy. You can consider me anything you want, but in fact, it does not matter one whit. It ain't your call. And there is exactly zero you can do about it. Except blather with the likes of another Hollywood role-player like the OP. Quite fitting though, you two make a great pair.
"And I'm still not a democrat, no matter how many times you say that I am"
Lesbian

"And there is exactly zero you can do about it"
As long as you stay hidden
Over the course of the last several years, and this last election in particular, I've looked on the 'fire to see what stories were newsworthy, and to see the well informed opinions and different takes of several different posters here. Sometimes, I'll research a little deeper to see what the MSM says about it, most of the time, if it was anything positive about President Trump, they'd not report it to begin with, unless they could find a way to sling mud.

Lately, the trolls HAVE been getting worse. For those of us who enjoy the information shared here, one page, maybe a page and a half, and the thread has descended into a pissing match with the commies.

I don't mind a difference of a opinion, or a different interpretation of events (the Sydney Powell thing), hell, I'd even say (with the benefit of a LOT of hindsight) that even JeffO wasn't wrong about everything (certainly most of it).

But this new breed of commie (Ginther, Paddler, Leroy, etc.), why are they here? They add nothing. I get that there is an ignore button, but that doesn't keep the threads from going to crap.

I won't suffer a loudmouth commie in my presence (though there are a few quiet ones), I certainly won't suffer someone who is just there to stir the pot, I've not idea why Rick tolerates them here, as all they've done is limit my screentime on the 'fire. Pretty sure I'm not alone.
You can’t control other people’s actions. You have no say so at all regarding that. But you can control your reaction to their actions. You do have complete say so regarding that.

MAGAA

What can I say jorgie? Show me what is traitorous. And I'm still not a democrat, no matter how many times you say that I am. Being American by birth is simply to say, I'm as American as anything this side of an Apache.

You admit you do not understand the Constitution, nor do you get to decide who is the enemy. You can consider me anything you want, but in fact, it does not matter one whit. It ain't your call. And there is exactly zero you can do about it. Except blather with the likes of another Hollywood role-player like the OP. Quite fitting though, you two make a great pair.

Oh please. I've forgotten more about the Constitution than you could ever even begin to comprehend. American by birth means squat. Jane Fonda, Jonathan Pollard, obama, (to name a few) are/were Americans by birth. Sure we all do get to decide who we consider an enemy, it's called freedom to choose. and your opinions leave no doubt as to that. . If you can't see how the democrats(and quite a few Republicans) are slowly strangling our freedoms then I can't help you, not to mention your lack of comprehension. How about the abrogation of the Second Amendment, or our borders, paying off Iran with billions, or the technology transfer under the Clinton admin to the chinese and of course the latest and worst of all, the complete corruption of our electoral process? As to the OP, you really can't read very well can you? From the get go I said there was a difference between trolls and just regular leftist traitors, you know, like you.
Originally Posted by burrinho

Then it appears that the so called “troll” threads are in fact more engaging and thought provoking to the group as a whole. Even if they don’t agree with the content. In addition the different point of view keeps things from getting stale.

It seems that someone like you jumping in with your extreme half baked political thoughts and bragging about your fellatio skills is in fact more of a troll like action. Just saying....
You're just saying because you're a troll and everybody knows it. Crossfireoops nailed your moronic ass as soon as you landed here, bitch.

MAGAA

I don't care who you are your daddy's a phaggot and your mother's a nasty whore. Fu c k you you simpering pu ssy.

You're just saying because you're a troll and everybody knows it. Crossfireoops nailed your moronic ass as soon as you landed here, bitch.

Ah the infamous crossfire guy. Who mysteriously died and one one wants to say why. Yes, what a guy to have for a hero. What did he do, suck-start a .44, or was it a .45? Great guy for you to luck up to Ethey.
Crossfireoops nailed your moronic ass as soon as you landed here, bitch.

Cross had him nailed inside of 3 posts. He had a nose......

Ah the infamous crossfire guy. Who mysteriously died and one one wants to say why. Yes, what a guy to have for a hero. What did he do, suck-start a .44, or was it a .45? Great guy for you to luck up to Ethey.
Keep looking up to your daddy the phag and mommy the whore, pussy.
Ole 250 million Sheroy....

She's a nasty bitch this morning.
Crossfireoops nailed your moronic ass as soon as you landed here, bitch.

Cross had him nailed inside of 3 posts. He had a nose......

Sounds like the only thing Cross nailed was himself (and maybe his dog). Did he nail himself in the nose though? Enquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ole 250 million Sheroy....

She's a nasty bitch this morning.

Your wife tossed your ass this morning, eh?

LMAO!

You wouldn't make a genital wart on Cross' dick.

Even dead Cross is ten times the man you will ever be.

LMAO!

You wouldn't make a genital wart on Cross' dick.

Even dead Cross is ten times the man you will ever be.

Not really. But it is interesting the guy chose to take himself out of the game. You seem to know a lot about his genital warts. I can only surmise why/how, but I would rather not.

You can consider me anything you want, but in fact, it does not matter one whit. It ain't your call.

No, it's not his call, it's yours. It's not what Jorge or anyone else "considers" you, it's what you've shown yourself to be.

Ethan, thanks for the assistance in helping me put yet another leftist fool on ignore.
Originally Posted by OldHat
It is not a good thread. "Having to discuss the news that broke tonight", sounds like my Mom and Dad "having" to let Dan Rather tell them stuff every f u cking night.

Trolls will keep you talking about the same thing over and over and over, whether you're beating their ass in arguments or not. Tying you down, taking up your time, wasting it. You could be talking about substance, but you're not.

Almost as bad as some oldster posting about who killed Kennedy in the midst of a national crisis. Better things to worry about, like when the commies are gonna snuff Sidney.

Keep them talking. A CIA technique to get "suspects" to say what ever they want to hear. It wears the victim down and sooner or later the narrative changes to the interrogators side.

In other words DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

kwg

Hey, asswipe, did attorney Lin Wood ever knock on your door for what you said online about Nick Sandmann??
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Ethan, thanks for the assistance in helping me put yet another leftist fool on ignore.
No problem brother. Glad to be of service.
Where'd y'all go...Leroy...burrin-ho?
Hey bitches, where did y'all head to?
© 24hourcampfire