Home
BBC news
US election 2020: Trump ally Chris Christie urges him to accept defeat

A prominent ally of Donald Trump has urged him to drop his efforts to overturn his loss to Joe Biden in the US presidential election.

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie called the president's legal team a "national embarrassment".

President Trump has refused to concede the election, making unsubstantiated claims of widespread electoral fraud.

Many Republicans have supported his legal efforts but a small but growing number have broken ranks.

On Saturday Mr Trump suffered a major blow in Pennsylvania, after a judge dismissed a lawsuit from the Trump campaign seeking to invalidate millions of mail-in votes in the battleground state.

In a scathing ruling, Judge Matthew Brann said his court had been presented with "strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations".

Can Trump overturn the election result?
Five US election fraud claims fact-checked
What is the electoral college?
The move paves the way for Pennsylvania to certify Mr Biden's win - the Democratic president-elect leads there by more than 80,000 votes.

The certification is due to happen later on Monday, but the Trump campaign is appealing against the ruling.

Mr Biden is projected to defeat President Trump 306 to 232 in the US electoral college, which determines who becomes president - far above the 270 he needs to win.

What's wrong with Trump's legal efforts?
Speaking to ABC's This Week programme on Sunday, Mr Christie, a former New Jersey governor, said: "Quite frankly, the conduct of the president's legal team has been a national embarrassment".

He said the Trump camp was often discussing election fraud "outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud".

"I have been a supporter of the president's. I voted for him twice. But elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."

Attorney Sidney Powell, a member of US President Donald J Trump's legal team, speaks about the president's legal challenges to his election loss to President-elect Joe Biden in the Republican National Committee Headquarters in Washington, DC, USA, 19 November 2020
IMAGE COPYRIGHTEPA
image captionSidney Powell made unsubstantiated claims at a news conference by Trump's legal team on Thursday
Mr Christie was the first governor to endorse Mr Trump as a presidential candidate back in 2016. He also helped prepare the US president for his debates with Mr Biden earlier this year.

He singled out for criticism Sidney Powell, a lawyer who appeared with Trump's legal team during a press conference on Thursday. She claimed, without providing evidence, that electronic voting systems switched millions of ballots to Biden, and that he also won thanks to "communist money".
NO!
The constitutionality of the unilateral change to PA's voting process needs to be thoroughly vetted by an independent body.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The constitutionality of the unilateral change to PA's voting process needs to be thoroughly vetted by an independent body.

Exactly. Even if the results in other states make the PA results irrelevant, this needs to go to the Supreme Court. This was a very clear violation of the state's constitution by the executive branch and must be addressed very firmly by the Supreme Court. The results of national elections cannot depend on which party controls the governors office in any particular state. You would think even the liberal justices would be on board with this because there are swing states with Republican governors too. This is not an issue of evidence or whether a judge believes a poll worker was instructed to handle ballots in a certain way. The facts are undisputed and the constitution needs to be upheld.
He never will.

Nor will his base.

We know what's right and what's not.
There is too much evidence stacking up to just put it aside because some comfy politicians and media wish to get back to fleecing the taxpayers. Screw all these posers on both sides of the aisle. Unleash hell on em, and I don't give a rat's ash about their feelings!
The same media that promoted the fake Russia, Russia, Russia BS has switched to full time, 24/7... "Trump lost, Biden is your new President... so bend over!"

Fug them.

I didn't believe them then, and don't now.

They may well seat Biden as POTUS. But we all know how he got there.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The same media that promoted the fake Russia, Russia, Russia BS has switched to full time, 24/7... "Trump lost, Biden is your new President... so bend over!"

Fug them.

I didn't believe them then, and don't now.

They may well seat Biden as POTUS. But we all know how he got there.

That's right anybody who can't see through their BS is an idiot !
It was time long, long ago. He still needs to accept that he didn't win the popular votes in 2016 - he lost that to Hillary, of all people smile .
Christie is an ally?
Hell No! Democrats forfeited the election when they cheated.
No
If this election is let go we will never ever have a free election again.

Accept that he lost? If he did, then yes. If he thinks there's fraud then no. But he either has to prove it or accept it, there can't be a middle ground where he just complains he lost, but doesn't back it up.

If there was provable fraud in a place, like PA that doesn't actually effect the outcome, it's still worth following it to the end and getting it exposed.

The bottom line is the future of our election process. Is it trustworthy.
Trump aligns himself with some strange allies - people that I don't think have his best interest in mind.

Christie is one of them, hell, Guliani is one of them too IMO.

I think both of them did him a disservice in his first debate prep, Christie wasn't given a job due to Kushner (which I think he should have been given the head DOJ job). Its been a strange path for Trump to this point.
Hell no! Edk
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Except and accept that they didn't cheat.

Just give it up. Didn't happen.
OH, I can guarantee you the cheating happened. Easy to get away with it too, when you have everyone in cahoots!
Originally Posted by troublesome82
OH, I can guarantee you the cheating happened.

Prove it. You can't, so you will divert to name calling, insults, and misdirection.

Easy to get away with it too, when you have everyone in cahoots!

Actually, with so many (>6 million!) people involved it would be very hard to get away with. Surely someone, many someones would squeal. Doesn't seem to be happening.

Let's see the proof.

This is known as Put Up or Shut Up Time, losers and suckers.
With all due respect, this election is over. Was it stolen? YES! Has anyone "proven" it was, no. If anyone believes Biden won GA they are from another planet. But, where is the proof? If there was proof, it would have come out by now. What we have now is conjecture and innuendo. Like the Russia probe, that goes only so far and then reality surfaces and we all say, "I told you so." Sadly, yes, I believe it's now time to accept the loss and move all our efforts in support of our GA candidates for the Senate. That way we can stop many of the outrageous plans of the far left. Let's face the fact that on January 20th there will be a new President and sadly it will not be Trump.
The gutless rinos are just outing themselves. This is THEE fight.
At election time, I was out hunting for several days, Commie radio interviewed some idiots from Canada crying, so sad that it looked like Trump had won. They were crying, the hosts were so sad and down, then the next day they were all happy that Biden was pulling ahead and in the lead. Why would the CBC radio hosts care who won?

Right away I knew in my gut it was fake. Now hard to imagine 3 weeks later that nobody can interview one of the 73 million people who voted for Trump, amazing not one news agency up here has interviewed one Trump supporter (Patriot).
I don't know how they would know this but they say repeatedly, "the election was not rigged"....totally fake news and one of the many accomplishments of Trump is he exposed the fake media for the scum they are and he made fools of them.
Folks give up way too easily , anymore. Folks are way too comfy and the .gov teats they so desire are starting to dry up , so they get panicky! Can we all just get things back to normal? This is normal, SNAFU! Get used to it, these are the easy days!
you are playing in the World Series....

your team wins 6 out of the 7 games..., each game by a substantial margin, and the 7th game, the difference is only one run..

The press however, states the other team has won the 6 games and your team only won, one of the games...

They report that how many runs your team scored, was what the other team really scored, because that was what the other team told the press that they scored.... and the press totally ignored what your team actually had to say about it, and so did all of your teams fans.... but the other teams fans lied also, with the same lies.. and the press really wanted the other team to win..

so are you just going to concede to 'Defeat" to winning the world series?, and accept "Better Luck next time"???

screw the 'RATS... are you going to always go thru life "accepting DEFEAT".. just because the other team cheats by just saying so?

I wouldn't... and neither would TRUMP.. and most of his other supporters...

You aren't a loser just because a biased press says you are...

Why think it should be any difference in politics....

The best solution is the Supreme Court throw out the results of the entire Presidential Election, and tell the country to do it over again... all next week, to not give the democRATS time to orchestrate another FARCE Election...
We can't control what happens nor when.

So just sit back and enjoy the show.

Whether you think that Biden's party cheated or not there is no harm allowing Trump and his lawyers the opportunity to file their complaints. It needs to be aired out and resolved one way or the other. Then we will all know the truth and can move forward.

Why are so many afraid to let the legal challenge process take place? A little price to pay to preserve the integrity of our electoral process.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Prove it. You can't, so you will divert to name calling, insults, and misdirection.

Actually, with so many (>6 million!) people involved it would be very hard to get away with. Surely someone, many someones would squeal. Doesn't seem to be happening.

Let's see the proof.

You also believe the holocaust didn’t happen, and a man didn’t land on the moon.
Originally Posted by ro1459
With all due respect, this election is over. Was it stolen? YES! Has anyone "proven" it was, no. If anyone believes Biden won GA they are from another planet. But, where is the proof? If there was proof, it would have come out by now. What we have now is conjecture and innuendo. Like the Russia probe, that goes only so far and then reality surfaces and we all say, "I told you so." Sadly, yes, I believe it's now time to accept the loss and move all our efforts in support of our GA candidates for the Senate. That way we can stop many of the outrageous plans of the far left. Let's face the fact that on January 20th there will be a new President and sadly it will not be Trump.

Election may be over but the winner is not declared by the people . The PEOPLE VOTED and we did not elect that old sleaze ball, Hiden Biden and Kameltoe

Youre just skeered

Its not about Trump or Biden. Do we as a nation want to have the right to vote mean something. Its at the point that voting to me is worthless. Why vote against a stacked deck. Just stand back and let a dictator take over like the rest of the third world countries. At least a dictator might force control over a divided nation that is near erupting into a civil war. frown

We haven't been a great nation from the 1960's forward. Sad thing thing the rest of the world is not much better. GW
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Whether you think that Biden's party cheated or not there is no harm allowing Trump and his lawyers the opportunity to file their complaints. It needs to be aired out and resolved one way or the other. Then we will all know the truth and can move forward.

Why are so many afraid to let the legal challenge process take place? A little price to pay to preserve the integrity of our electoral process.

All know the truth?

From whom are we going to hear it?
Trump/ the Republican party in general shouldn't give up because there were constitutional laws broken in several states. Especially, Pennsylvania and Georgia. They need to take it to the Supreme Court and make sure this crap never happens again whether Trump wins the election or not...He needs to push this as far as he can to make sure State Legislatures have to change laws regarding the use of Mail in and Absentee ballots. Otherwise, we will have widespread fraud in every election in the future.

All know the truth?

From whom are we going to hear it?

La Roi’ LOL
No, with all the votes stolen and the dead people voting. More votes than people living in Detroit. Mail in ballots haven't been investigated. The list is long. Creepy Joe didn't get more votes than Obama who was far more popular with the left.

Trump should call on us to RESIST, like Hillary Clinton did when she lost. We should pray, protest, and fight for election reform. Remove dead people from voter rolls. Don't use computer voting, especially those tied to the internet and no paper ballot. Push for voter ID. Fight against gun control, fight against speech control, otherwise people who thing gay marriage is a sin could be arrested for "hate speech". You guys know the gun control angle. Our country has pushed too far to the left. This is not the country I grew up in. Now Oregon's governor is calling on people to call the police if they see neighbors with too many people in the household. If we have to, we must take to the streets starting with peacefull protests.

IF Joe Biden is to be sworn in in January, Trump supporters need to show up and yell for Trump and against Joe Biden. Loud and clear message.

They even estimate 3 million illegals voted in the last election. Mostly in California.

If we don't resist and force election reform, a Republican may never be president again.
Is it time for conservatives to turn off the fuggin TV?
Is it time for Trump to accept losing the election?#15444587

not only NO.....but HELL NO!!!

There's a lot more at stake than this particular election...A WHOLE LOT MORE
I hope Trump never concedes the election and makes them take it from him if he is not inaugurated for a second term. Conservatives and Republicans have been far too willing to compromise and give up ground to the leftists. From what I have read there is substantial statiscal evidence of voter fraud. More votes than registered voters in some precincts, precincts where 110% of the votes went to one candidate, stopping the vote count when it is going for Trump only to restart counting and it goes the other way, not allowing Republican observers to watch the vote count and many other instances. In my mind there is no doubt Trump won the election. It remains to be seen if the courts will consider this statistical evidence. So much depends on the judge hearing the case, whether he is an activist judge or a constitutionalist judge. This is not over yet. Never give up.
Originally Posted by 673
At election time, I was out hunting for several days, Commie radio interviewed some idiots from Canada crying, so sad that it looked like Trump had won. They were crying, the hosts were so sad and down, then the next day they were all happy that Biden was pulling ahead and in the lead. Why would the CBC radio hosts care who won?

Right away I knew in my gut it was fake. Now hard to imagine 3 weeks later that nobody can interview one of the 73 million people who voted for Trump, amazing not one news agency up here has interviewed one Trump supporter (Patriot).
I don't know how they would know this but they say repeatedly, "the election was not rigged"....totally fake news and one of the many accomplishments of Trump is he exposed the fake media for the scum they are and he made fools of them.

It's sickening, isn't it? And CBC isn't alone. Every one of the commie Canadian networks is exactly as you've stated. An outsider looking in would think that we're all liberal left-tards. Fortunately there's a few of us that aren't. I have to ask though, why on earth would you torture yourself by listening to, or watching, the CBC? lol
Originally Posted by 45_100
I hope Trump never concedes the election and makes them take it from him if he is not inaugurated for a second term. Conservatives and Republicans have been far too willing to compromise and give up ground to the leftists. From what I have read there is substantial statiscal evidence of voter fraud. More votes than registered voters in some precincts, precincts where 110% of the votes went to one candidate, stopping the vote count when it is going for Trump only to restart counting and it goes the other way, not allowing Republican observers to watch the vote count and many other instances. In my mind there is no doubt Trump won the election. It remains to be seen if the courts will consider this statistical evidence. So much depends on the judge hearing the case, whether he is an activist judge or a constitutionalist judge. This is not over yet. Never give up.

Even if they give it to Biden, Trump should never concede he was defeated in an honest election.

Nor should we, as voters, ever admit that it was an honest election. It wasn't.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Even if they give it to Biden, Trump should never concede he was defeated in an honest election.

Nor should we, as voters, ever admit that it was an honest election. It wasn't.

PREZACTLY! They stole it. Fuqk Biden and the Ho. He’s never gonna be my President. 😡
Originally Posted by KFWA
Trump aligns himself with some strange allies - people that I don't think have his best interest in mind.

Christie is one of them, hell, Guliani is one of them too IMO.

I think both of them did him a disservice in his first debate prep, Christie wasn't given a job due to Kushner (which I think he should have been given the head DOJ job). Its been a strange path for Trump to this point.

The Trump administration has always been ridiculously erratic with its appointments. I don't know what he was thinking when he took on John Bolton and Elliot Abrams.

There's been some very odd stuff going on behinds the scenes since Trump took office.

Trump is politically naive. He thought he could present his vision for America to those snakes and they would accept it and get on board.

It's tough to think that Trump didn't know the score going in. But that's the most wholesome explanation for it.
Originally Posted by albertadave
Originally Posted by 673

It's sickening, isn't it? And CBC isn't alone. Every one of the commie Canadian networks is exactly as you've stated. An outsider looking in would think that we're all liberal left-tards. Fortunately there's a few of us that aren't. I have to ask though, why on earth would you torture yourself by listening to, or watching, the CBC? lol

I keep my enemies close to me.
I dont know one person who supports Biden, everyone I know supports Trump, they may not like Trumps mannerisms, but he is a great leader and a Patriot. Patriots here have been attacked as racists and right wing nuts, when really we just want our Country back.
............................................................FU-K NO!

Let's see the proof.

You can't prove that they didn't cheat either, dope.
Never give up.
No one should accept that Trump lost the election.

Whatever else happens, people should always keep in mind that Trump is the legitimate President of the majority,...the legitimate President of the U.S.A.

The Communists can't steal that truth from you. They can only have it if you give it to them.

Really? The PA supreme court and sec of state didn't change the rules contrary to the constitution?
Originally Posted by Seafire
you are playing in the World Series....

your team wins 6 out of the 7 games..., each game by a substantial margin, and the 7th game, the difference is only one run..

The press however, states the other team has won the 6 games and your team only won, one of the games...

They report that how many runs your team scored, was what the other team really scored, because that was what the other team told the press that they scored.... and the press totally ignored what your team actually had to say about it, and so did all of your teams fans.... but the other teams fans lied also, with the same lies.. and the press really wanted the other team to win..

so are you just going to concede to 'Defeat" to winning the world series?, and accept "Better Luck next time"???

screw the 'RATS... are you going to always go thru life "accepting DEFEAT".. just because the other team cheats by just saying so?

I wouldn't... and neither would TRUMP.. and most of his other supporters...

You aren't a loser just because a biased press says you are...

Why think it should be any difference in politics....

The best solution is the Supreme Court throw out the results of the entire Presidential Election, and tell the country to do it over again... all next week, to not give the democRATS time to orchestrate another FARCE Election...

Do you know anything about how the World series works?
I’m more worried about the election being lost, than Trump losing the election.
Originally Posted by Mark1960
BBC news

A prominent ally of Donald Trump has urged him to drop his efforts to overturn his loss to Joe Biden in the US presidential election.

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie called the president's legal team a "national embarrassment".

President Trump has refused to concede the election, making unsubstantiated claims of widespread electoral fraud.

Many Republicans have supported his legal efforts but a small but growing number have broken ranks.

On Saturday Mr Trump suffered a major blow in Pennsylvania, after a judge dismissed a lawsuit from the Trump campaign seeking to invalidate millions of mail-in votes in the battleground state.

In a scathing ruling, Judge Matthew Brann said his court had been presented with "strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations".

The move paves the way for Pennsylvania to certify Mr Biden's win - the Democratic president-elect leads there by more than 80,000 votes.

The certification is due to happen later on Monday, but the Trump campaign is appealing against the ruling.

Mr Biden is projected to defeat President Trump 306 to 232 in the US electoral college, which determines who becomes president - far above the 270 he needs to win.

Speaking to ABC's This Week programme on Sunday, Mr Christie, a former New Jersey governor, said: "Quite frankly, the conduct of the president's legal team has been a national embarrassment".

He said the Trump camp was often discussing election fraud "outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud".

"I have been a supporter of the president's. I voted for him twice. But elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."

Attorney Sidney Powell, a member of US President Donald J Trump's legal team, speaks about the president's legal challenges to his election loss to President-elect Joe Biden in the Republican National Committee Headquarters in Washington, DC, USA, 19 November 2020
IMAGE COPYRIGHTEPA
image captionSidney Powell made unsubstantiated claims at a news conference by Trump's legal team on Thursday
Mr Christie was the first governor to endorse Mr Trump as a presidential candidate back in 2016. He also helped prepare the US president for his debates with Mr Biden earlier this year.

He singled out for criticism Sidney Powell, a lawyer who appeared with Trump's legal team during a press conference on Thursday. She claimed, without providing evidence, that electronic voting systems switched millions of ballots to Biden, and that he also won thanks to "communist money".

GFY
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Election may be over but the winner is not declared by the people . The PEOPLE VOTED and we did not elect that old sleaze ball, Hiden Biden and Kameltoe

Yes, we did. And that is the whole point that folks here can't accept.
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets - Oh look, Honey. Survivor is coming on! It's the gay black Nun episode. Grab the masks and let's watch!

Just another anti gun sock puppet clown who showed up to troll

BBC news

IMAGE COPYRIGHTEPA

Originally Posted by Bristoe

Whatever else happens, people should always keep in mind that Trump is the legitimate President of the majority,...the legitimate President of the U.S.A.

The Communists can't steal that truth from you. They can only have it if you give it to them.

PREZACTLY!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

PREZACTLY!

So what you are saying is that it is impossible for your candidate to lose - why even have an election? You fascists/oligarchists are the same.

PREZACTLY!

So what you are saying is that it is impossible for your candidate to lose - why even have an election? You fascists/oligarchists are the same.

250 million dead?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

PREZACTLY!

250 million dead?

At least. Maybe twice that tomorrow - and just in Montana alone.
I don't believe this one can be fixed or corrected. But he still have a couple of months to expose the cheating so maybe it can be fixed for next time.
This has been going on for too long first world country doesn't need a third world style election system.
It's time for Trump to start writing executive orders. So many slow joe couldn't over turn them in a life time!
It does not take more than one person in the proper position to alter the computer results. Proving he or they did it is a different matter. The votes that should not have been counted were mixed in with the LEGAL votes so they are all but impossible to find. We can only hope a super geek can examine the computer system. Edk
It was time long, long ago. He still needs to accept that he didn't win the popular votes in 2016 - he lost that to Hillary, of all people smile .

........................Mr. LYIN LaaaaROY. Mr. IGNORANT as well.....Majority popular vote does not win the presidency there DUMMY. 270 or more electoral college votes does Mr. Moron!
elections are over, who ever controls the voting machine soft ware decides the elections

https://gnews.org/577635/

................Of course election fraud and cheating did not occur by the demCRAPS within your tiny pea brain the size of a molecule.........Stayed tuned there bonehead.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

........................Mr. LYIN LaaaaROY. Mr. IGNORANT as well.....Majority popular vote does not win the presidency there DUMMY. 270 or more electoral college votes does Mr. Moron!

Yes, sigh, we all know that. We also know how uptight the Cheetos Jesus became when he learned that he had not won the popular vote as well. He is still claiming he won that, even though he lost the pop vote by 3million plus. Now he has lost the pop vote again, this time by twice as much AND he lost the electoral vote. But we all know that. All of us except the Orange Jesus.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
No, with all the votes stolen and the dead people voting. More votes than people living in Detroit. Mail in ballots haven't been investigated. The list is long. Creepy Joe didn't get more votes than Obama who was far more popular with the left.

Trump should call on us to RESIST, like Hillary Clinton did when she lost. We should pray, protest, and fight for election reform. Remove dead people from voter rolls. Don't use computer voting, especially those tied to the internet and no paper ballot. Push for voter ID. Fight against gun control, fight against speech control, otherwise people who thing gay marriage is a sin could be arrested for "hate speech". You guys know the gun control angle. Our country has pushed too far to the left. This is not the country I grew up in. Now Oregon's governor is calling on people to call the police if they see neighbors with too many people in the household. If we have to, we must take to the streets starting with peacefull protests.

IF Joe Biden is to be sworn in in January, Trump supporters need to show up and yell for Trump and against Joe Biden. Loud and clear message.

They even estimate 3 million illegals voted in the last election. Mostly in California.

If we don't resist and force election reform, a Republican may never be president again.

Literally nothing you said is true. 250,138 votes in Detroit. 37% of the population.

In all of US history, there have only been 1200 deceased voters proven to exist.

There's no evidence of 3,000,000 illegal immigrants voting. Many millions of legal immigrants did vote, but legally, as they have become citizens.

You can't stop people from having gay marriages just like they can't force you to have one. Freedom of religion comes along with freedom from religion whether we like it or not.

Oh, you are right about one thing. This isn't the country you grew up with. In fact, it's never the country anyone grew up with because it changes all of the time. Whether we like it or not a lot of people voted for Biden. Who knows what will happen in four years. If he screws up, I suspect the pendulum swings back.
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

Literally nothing you said is true. 250,138 votes in Detroit. 37% of the population.

In all of US history, there have only been 1200 deceased voters proven to exist.

There's no evidence of 3,000,000 illegal immigrants voting. Many millions of legal immigrants did vote, but legally, as they have become citizens.

You can't stop people from having gay marriages just like they can't force you to have one. Freedom of religion comes along with freedom from religion whether we like it or not.

Oh, you are right about one thing. This isn't the country you grew up with. In fact, it's never the country anyone grew up with because it changes all of the time. Whether we like it or not a lot of people voted for Biden. Who knows what will happen in four years. If he screws up, I suspect the pendulum swings back.

Who bitch this is?

Why is this so hard for so many to grasp. It's just the way it is, and the way it will be. That part hasn't changed.

Who bitch this is?

Are you jealous, girl?
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I don't believe this one can be fixed or corrected. But he still have a couple of months to expose the cheating so maybe it can be fixed for next time.
This has been going on for too long first world country doesn't need a third world style election system.

If there is cheating, I sure hope it's found quickly and dealt with. So far the results in court have not given much hope of finding any. Cases have been thrown out by Democrat judges and Republican judges, usually for lack of evidence to support the case.
BBC news

IMAGE COPYRIGHTEPA

Christi is a bloviating blowhard, who will not recognize that Trump has every legal and Constitutional right to do what he is doing by challenging the election. Christi is nothing more than an establishment RINO.

Who bitch this is?

Are you jealous, girl?

Says the guy who said this about corona deaths

So the 250 million that died are all faking it - to avoid taxes I suppose, or ???

Christi is a bloviating blowhard, who will not recognize that Trump has every legal and Constitutional right to do what he is doing by challenging the election. Christi is nothing more than an establishment RINO.

Right. At this point, I don't think he's going to prevail, but Trump has not merely the right, but IMHO has an **obligation** to every person who supported him to continue the fight until all legal avenues have been exhausted. We're not there yet.

More than that, he has an obligation to try because in doing so, he exposes voter fraud which could change the outcome of future elections. We need to be able to rely on the integrity of our election processes, election officials, and our ballots. We do not get there ignoring fraud or even potential / unproven fraud. All instances must be fully investigated and, where evidence substantiating a crime is found, must be fully prosecuted.

Tom

This is a calm and rational way to think about the current situation. If they can prove their case, so be it and then we'll have to see what happens next.
Originally Posted by 79S

Who bitch this is?

Are you jealous, girl?

Says the guy who said this about corona deaths

So the 250 million that died are all faking it - to avoid taxes I suppose, or ???

Hyperbole, exaggeration - look'em up. I'm trying to keep up with you guys in fantasy land.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude

This is not about individual rights or the country changing naturally over time. This is a question of is our country a Republic or not? Does our votes count, or are we just a fricking Communist country where anybody's rights can be taken away at the drop of a hat...Is this a country now where crooked politicians and judges can just change laws on their own and not follow established laws because they decided on their own "Orange man is bad"? This crap is not going away, this goes to the foundation of what our country was built on, what thousands of our ancestors died for... If it is found out that their was widespread fraud that helped the Dems win this election, their had better be hell to pay for the people involved in stealing it...
"Donald Trump Will Not Be Your President"

Ya, ya, ya we've all heard it before! Some people can be wrong a thousand times in a row and still argue there ignorance!

I hate to do this but I will remind some of you ignorant SOBs that in 2016 when everyone said Trump has zero chance I said he would win the nomination and the election!

GO BACK AND LOOK IT UP

LIKEWISE SHOW ME WHERE YOUVE BEEN CORRECT AT ANY POINT IN THIS JOURNEY AND I WILL BEGIN TO BELIEVE THE STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE!

In fairness a few have accurately called a lot of events so perhaps it might be worth a listening ear if your not a dillusional liberal basement dwelling Acid Freak

Trystan

Who bitch this is?

Canada's
Trump didn't lose.
Originally Posted by add

Who bitch this is?

Canada's

That explains it.
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Prove it. Plain and simple, put up or shut up. Or babble on hysterically.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

This is not about individual rights or the country changing naturally over time. This is a question of is our country a Republic or not? Does our votes count, or are we just a fricking Communist country where anybody's rights can be taken away at the drop of a hat...Is this a country now where crooked politicians and judges can just change laws on their own and not follow established laws because they decided on their own "Orange man is bad"? This crap is not going away, this goes to the foundation of what our country was built on, what thousands of our ancestors died for... If it is found out that their was widespread fraud that helped the Dems win this election, their had better be hell to pay for the people involved in stealing it...

I agree completely - exhaust all legal channels to try to prove the case. That said, if you can't prove it in front of either Democrat or Republican judges it might be time to move on. I'm much more interested in an election being fair than in who won.

As to the constitutionality (State constitution) of Pennsylvania's Act 77, it is an interesting question. It was passed by a Republican majority house 138-61 and unanimously in the State senate. Why it didn't include an amendment to the constitution is perplexing. Equally perplexing is why nobody challenged it a year ago when it was first passed. A final question to be asked is whether this is justification to disenfranchise three million voters. I suspect that if a court finds the act unconstitutional, the act will be rescinded, but the election will stand as there was ample time to challenge this before the election.
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Just like you can prove there was no fraud.
Trump got 73 million votes. (and very probably many more) But 73 million is a new record total.

An incumbent President doesn't lose an election when he gets a record number of votes,...10 million more votes than he got in 2016.

The election is a farce. Trump won by a landslide. Unprecedented, massive voter fraud was necessary to hand the election to Biden.

That's the only thing that people should be dwelling on.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

That's the beauty of The Constitution. Read it again.
Trump got 73 million votes. (and very probably many more) But 73 million is a new record total.

An incumbent President doesn't lose an election when he gets a record number of votes,...10 million more votes than he got in 2016.

The election is a farce. Trump won by a landslide. Unprecedented, massive voter fraud was necessary to hand the election to Biden.

Logic is definitely NOT your strong suit. In connecting dots, you missed on both ends. Try again.

Logic is definitely NOT your strong suit. In connecting dots, you missed on both ends. Try again.

You're a Communist.

You're a Communist.

Ha! Prove that

You can say anything, but prove it if you think you can.
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

.........LIAR! U lyin LaaaaROY have never read the US Constitution.

Yes, sigh, we all know that. We also know how uptight the Cheetos Jesus became when he learned that he had not won the popular vote as well. He is still claiming he won that, even though he lost the pop vote by 3million plus. Now he has lost the pop vote again, this time by twice as much AND he lost the electoral vote. But we all know that. All of us except the Orange Jesus.

.....IDIOT to the highest possible degree. Mista BEANS!
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Now you see, when you say such obviously stupid stuff that is patently a lie, your credibility for your other lies is also damaged. You need to learn to lie better. Don't be like the Sunkist Jesus or your credibility will become just like his, Zero.
Yes Trump got 73 Million, but Biden got 80 Million, Rudy has proof show us the money or go back to New York
Absolutely not !!
Originally Posted by BooBear
Yes Trump got 73 Million, but Biden got 80 Million, Rudy has proof show us the money or go back to New York

Another Communist chimes in.
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Now you see, when you say such obviously stupid stuff that is patently a lie, your credibility for your other lies is also damaged. You need to learn to lie better. Don't be like the Sunkist Jesus or your credibility will become just like his, Zero.
..............I am not lyin Beans....U are!! Never have you used the law or the US Constitution to justify any of your criticisms against Trump. U ASS!
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

If we look back to 2016 you stated unequivocally that Trump had zero chance of winning! What makes you think your so damn smart now??? The fact that you said Trump lost and the fact that you are almost always wrong is enough to believe that Trump will win 2020 in the end

Trystan
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

If we look back to 2016 you stated unequivocally that Trump had zero chance of winning! What makes you think your so damn smart now??? The fact that you said Trump lost and the fact that you are almost always wrong is enough to believe that Trump will win 2020 in the end

Trystan

Could you find that quote for me, please?

You may not realize this, but it is not what I say that matters (who knew!?), it is what the election officials say in each state that matters. They day, Trump lost this time. So it goes.

And so, now, where is the proof of Trump's 2020 victory? I don't see it anywhere.
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Trystan

Truly you have a dizzying intellect.
your delusional

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/22/joe-biden-won-illegal-votes-thousands-noncitizens-
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Trystan

You may not realize this, but it is not what I say that matters (who knew!?), it is what the election officials say in each state that matters. They day, Trump lost this time. So it goes.

And so, now, where is the proof of Trump's 2020 victory? I don't see it anywhere.

......You are ONE DUMB and LYIN SOB there LaaaROY!
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Trystan

If that is all you can say, squeezie, you are getting mighty boring. I'd hate to put you on ignore over being boring. Try to buck up a little and think creatively. You can do it (maybe).
javascript:quickReply(15446091,1,0)
Originally Posted by RickBin

George (I mean Rick), you know all of that has been discredited. None of it holds water or stands up to the sniff test. We all know that. You know that. but thanks George, for the try.
Didn't Chris Christie give Hussein Obama a bear hug once?
Biden was certified by the states? Link please.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Didn't Chris Christie give Hussein Obama a bear hug once?

May have been a bare hug, idk.
javascript:quickReply(15446091,1,0)
Originally Posted by RickBin

George (I mean Rick), you know all of that has been discredited. None of it holds water or stands up to the sniff test. We all know that. You know that. but thanks George, for the try.

Link to where that person's report has been discredited?
Trump is a fighting businessman...he'll keep fighting until all his constitutional avenues are all completed....probably somewhere around Jan 20, 2021...
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Trystan

If that is all you can say, squeezie, you are getting mighty boring. I'd hate to put you on ignore over being boring. Try to buck up a little and think creatively. You can do it (maybe).
..............Do I give a damn if you put me on ignore? PLEASE DO!....I have said MUCH MORE to you than just the above and you know it. You are an immature and abject idiot when it comes to the rule of law and the US Constitution.....You could not out debate me on any political subject even if your useless life depended on it.
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Trystan

..............Do I give a damn if you put me on ignore? PLEASE DO!....I have said MUCH MORE to you than just the above and you know it. You are an immature and abject idiot when it comes to the rule of law and the US Constitution.....You could not out debate me on any political subject even if your useless life depended on it.

No squeezie, it always comes down to the same old name calling and you getting hysterical, losing your grip, etc. You are much easier to pattern than a garden rabbit.
Originally Posted by las
Trump didn't lose.

And you know that how?

Trystan

No squeezie, it always comes down to the same old name calling and you getting hysterical, losing your grip, etc. You are much easier to pattern than a garden rabbit.
....Damn right there be name calling....You do not deserve any respect of any kind. Hysterical and losing my grip uh? LOL....LOL....Although I would not need to, I would personally like to test my grip around your scrawny neck.
Don’t you love the conversation from the children’s table during the holidays.....
Originally Posted by JeffP
Don’t you love the conversation from the children’s table during the holidays.....

Indeed.

Indeed.
..................9 videos above from eye witnesses proving voter fraud...........Stay tuned Mista Beans...........Not over!

You're a Communist.

Ha! Prove that

With all the statistical anomalies in this elecfion, and the judges and secretaries of states acting shady as Hell, at this point, it should be up to the Democrats to prove how it happened with no fraud...Not up to us to prove their was any fraud... Numbers don't lie, but cheaters do...

How the heck can Trump get 10 million more voters in this election without stealing any of Biden's base? Explain that? Only 1 million new voters registered. 2 million new registered voters would be some kind of record...Biden got like 15 million more votes than Obama and Hillary without taking any of Trumps base. The crap does not compute...Im guessing the Democrats thought they would only need to come up wifh a few fraudulent votes here and there to win, but they stepped off into a big pile of crap when Trump got such a massive turnout. Now they are going to extremes to cover this up because it is so blatantly obvious there was massive cheating in this election...
Chris Christie called someone else a “National embarrassment”?

That’s funny.

This is the sort of thing we ought to expect as deadline for certification of voting tallies draws nearer.

Psych Ops is all it is; ignore.
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/JessyJacobAffidavit.pdf

Indeed.
..................9 videos above from eye witnesses proving voter fraud...........Stay tuned Mista Beans...........Not over!

They signed affidavits swearing they were true, and contrary to what the dolt says, have NOT been "discredited" in any way other than blowhards saying they have been "discredited." When they are proven false, we'll see charges against those people.
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/SeelyAffidavit.pdf
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/ZachLarsenAfifdavit.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.6.5.pdf
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/CushmanAffidavit_0.pdf
I didn't read the entire thread; so, I apologize if this has already been addressed. I understand the need for the Trump campaign to expedite this whole thing as quickly as possible as there truly is only so much time available. However, why this incessant need for him to concede? I find it interesting that all of those who are demanding he concede and cease his legal actions claim that he is a tyrant and is destroying our constitutional republic. Can someone please explain to me how following the law and using the Courts to make a determination as to the legitimacy of an elections is "unconstitutional" or even out of bounds? If he is wrong and the Courts find against him, Biden will be inaugurated and there is nothing that President Trump can or will do. This whole thing is just a reflection of the behavior of the left throughout President Trump's presidency. If Trump does it, then it must be bad. Then ends truly justify the means to the left. Assuming that President Trump loses, this will be the first time in U.S. history, whether anybody on the left agrees or not, that a President was selected based on the media's desires.

The one thing that would make the outgoing Trump Presidency extremely satisfying would be if President Trump were able to appoint one more Justice to the Supreme Court. Contrary to what those Constitutional scholars Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi tell everyone, whether he won this election or not, he is the President until January 20 of next year and has all of the authority granted him under the Constitution until then. The number of people screaming that "the people have spoken" would be incredible. Well, the people who spoke in 2016 get their guy until the very last day. The people who have "spoken" in this election, get their start on January 20, 2021. This is not a country of polls. If the left had their way during the Trump presidency, a poll would have to be taken every day in order for the President, Congress or the Senate could do anything. Jeez. We've lost our collective minds. We have a willing press that feels the most penetrating questions they can ask a Presidential candidate are "what kind of ice cream did you buy" and "what's your favorite color" and then ignore a Presidential candidate's response of: "you don't have a right to know my position on that until after the election" and find such acceptable. The mantra of the media with respect to any possible left wing malfeasance is: "nothing to see here, move along". Their mantra with respect to the destruction of a conservative, any conservative, is "the ends justify the means". Here endeth the rant.
F**K NO!
https://justthenews.com/sites/defau...sPA_GOP_BallotRequestData_2020_Final.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.6.9.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.6.19.pdf
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/img-201118215108%20%281%29_0.pdf
They were a party of “just the appearance of impropriety requires investigation “ until they weren’t.... and they regurgitate the new talking points without a stumble.It really is Orwellian.
Go read democrat forums today. It will make the few posters here sound reasonable. This is your public indoctrination chickens coming home to roost.

You're a Communist.

Ha! Prove that

You prove it with every post you make.
SheRoi, why do you hate America? Why do you support confiscation and a curtailment of Liberty? Just for the hope of a freebie now and then?
Originally Posted by 280shooter
SheRoi, why do you hate America? Why do you support confiscation and a curtailment of Liberty? Just for the hope of a freebie now and then?

Now where did you get the idea I hate America? I LOVE AMERICA! Greatest Country Ever.

Where did I say that I support confiscation of anything/ Show me where I want to curtail Liberty? Show me.

Now where did you get the idea I hate America? I LOVE AMERICA! Greatest Country Ever.

Where did I say that I support confiscation of anything/ Show me where I want to curtail Liberty? Show me.

You realize that things are connected, correct? Which political side do you advocate? What is their agenda?

You realize that things are connected, correct? Which political side do you advocate? What is their agenda?

You realize that the world is not linear in a single daisy chain, right?

Ah, deflection. Who could have guessed?

Nope. Right on track.

You guys NEED gun owning, freedom-loving liberals. Nothing like having allies in the enemy camp, eh?

How do you hope to win these issues if you don't convert people to allies instead of railing against everyone as despised enemies. You are fighting with a losing battle plan. Your only hope is that so are they, sadly enough. And thus we are at a stalemate, which is about as good at it gets until you smarten up - hopefully before they do.

Nope. Right on track.

You guys NEED gun owning, freedom-loving liberals. Nothing like having allies in the enemy camp, eh?

How do you hope to win these issues if you don't convert people to allies instead of railing against everyone as despised enemies. You are fighting with a losing battle plan. Your only hope is that so are they, sadly enough. And thus we are at a stalemate, which is about as good at it gets until you smarten up - hopefully before they do.

History shows that Marxism is not winning strategy for the lowly. What you say makes as much sense as "Yes, he was a pedophile rapist, but he was a damn good Scout Leader".

Nope. Right on track.

History shows that Marxism is not winning strategy for the lowly. What you say makes as much sense as "Yes, he was a pedophile rapist, but he was a damn good Scout Leader".

There you go again. Where did I advocate marxism?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Christie is an ally?

That’s as far as I got.
Get over it guys. Trump is going to be president again on 1/20/21.
No! HELL NO!
Originally Posted by Ringman

Ring in your dreams. Only in your sweetest fantasy dreams
Did you notice how the troll declined to substantiate his post when asked?

Rick,

I've been here for a loooong time and always wondered if you had any input on this type of stuff....

Thanks for the great links and patriotism.
Michigan just certified the election for Biden AND the GSA informed Biden the Trump administration is beginning the transition process.

No, he will not. Even if you still believe what you said a few weeks ago. "Relax. The Lord God has this election under control. Trump is His president."
Never surrender this fight.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Never surrender this fight.

YES!!!
What was it that Brig. Gen. McAuliffe told the Germans when they asked if the Americans wanted to surrender at Bastogne?

“NUTS” !!! 🥜
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331013908971261953

I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good..

...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Ring in your dreams. Only in your sweetest fantasy dreams

" Donald Trump Will Not Be You President"

I think I heard fucgk for beans say those exact words in 2016! Fucgck for Beans was a retard than and is a dumbass still. Congratulations Dumbass

Trystan
He may indeed be forced to accept the results of his failure to drain the swamp and the expected fraud that followed. He may be remembered as the man that lost the Republic due to lack of overt action against it's domestic enemies. I hope the fraud can be stopped before the communist take over 100%, but at this point it is going to mean blood either way.

However he didn't loose the election. ..........................................America did----- but he got a landslide number of votes from the people. He didn't loose but everyone reading my words here did. Even the most stupid, those who voted for the communists lost, but are the useful idiots and will never have enough mental capacity to know it or understand that they lost their future security.

The swamp robbed the nation and it means nothing other then open war or cowardly surrender.

My only anger at Trump is his failure to save out republic due to his lack of willingness to take a personal risk in using military force to defend us. He made many promises to us all, and kept a majority of them, but the ONLY one that really matters he may not have even tried to keep, and now we have the end in sight because of it. Now it's going to be up to us all to stand and fight back if we don't simply bend over and take it.

God never blessed a coward or a lazy person --------- and the huge number of both in our nation is the reason we have given up our freedoms.

Many will be angry at my words, .................................and probably will put on a nonsensical mask in the next 24 hours because they were ordered to.

szihn,

Today I received a call from my brother who watches FOX. He told me Trump conceded. I told him, "Anything on FOX is a lie. Trump is going to be inaugurated on 1/20/21."

You need to keep heart.
szihn,

Today I received a call from my brother who watches FOX. He told me Trump conceded. I told him, "Anything on FOX is a lie. Trump is going to be inaugurated on 1/20/21."

You need to keep heart.

Deep, deep denial.

Nope. Right on track.

There you go again. Where did I advocate marxism?

Every post you make supports one side and attacks the other. Stop with the ignorant, dishonest word games.
Fugk that schit.
Trump doesn’t have to concede, it’s a formality.
He’s out.
Ringman I AM hopeful, and I have not given up, but I also have personally seen communism in several other countries and I know the patterns they follow.

If they are not destroyed and forced to be in fear themselves they don't EVER give up, and Trump did NOTHING to destroy them or make them fearful in the last 4 years, so I am not encouraged he will in the next 4 years either, even if Biden is shown and proven in court to be eyeball deep in fraud.

The "left" knows they are at war. Most of the "right" seems to be too stupid to know it. Maybe most do know it, but are simply afraid.
Being ruled by fear doesn't make any part of the things you fear go away, but only allows it to grow. Saying that is untrue is not just cowardly, but stupid. I believe you understand that and very likely are not one that buries his head in the sand, , but if you look around you you will see what I wrote is 100% true. That's not pessimistic, but realistic.

Those that get ready and those that openly resist are not caught off guard. Those that denied the truth in history were those that were stripped of all their freedoms and often their lives. When we read about those forced to wear stars and other markers in Germany in 1936-1940 we also see the Government there told them and all the people it was for "the greater good"
Now it's covid masks, and cowards wear them because "it's easier". The mask is not at all for any public good, but to see how much leverage the population will accept.

Obviously they will accept nearly anything today. Masks. Communist pointed "presidents" Cops who do ANYTHING they are told to do. Schools that openly teach outright lies that go against your own eyes and ears and government that days you MUST accept lies about history gender, money, land use, health and truth.

"None is more hopelessly enslaved then those that falsely believe they are free"
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without
bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not
too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with
all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case; you may have to fight when there is no
hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they
will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence". ...........Friedrich Nietzsche
We got cucks on our side hollering defeat before the fight even really gets going, we got commies crowing that it is over when the actual selection of a president-elect is three weeks in the future, and we have some
actual evidence of the fraud we know happened. Hardly anyone(excepting szihn) realizes that a war will be coming, no matter how much you stamp your feet and hope it won’t. This nation is divided right down the middle, and all we are trying to decide right bow is which side will have the government on its side.

The left wants to kill the right so they can have their utopia without us mucking it up. The right is sick and tired of listening to petulant wastes of skin, and is quickly coming to the place where removing the problem entirely is in play. If Trump wins, the left will feel he stole it, If Biden is installed, the right knows he stole it. Both sides see the end of America as they know it if the other side gets control. What in all of that speaks against a civil war?

This nation is armed to the teeth, each side blaming a clearly delineated opponent for everything bad that happens, and the anger and hatred is increasing by the day. If this continues, a civil war is coming. Where the government lands will matter, at least initially. My hope is that either candidate who fills the office will see the train coming, and do what is needed to get us off the tracks. And I know how much hope has done for me in this life, so I plan for what happens if the hope doesn’t materialize. Y’all may want to do the same. Civil wars are not fought by people because they wanted it. They are fought by people who were dragged into it and fight for necessity, often for existence. People in denial, people who won’t or can’t fight, end up in big holes with a lot of others like them. Don’t be that guy.

To the commies, be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.
Yes
So, Trump is in a class of his own. He's the only President in our history to check all the boxes:

1) One-term President
2) Impeached
3) Lost the popular vote, Twice!!!

Not to mention over 20,000 lies, most golf played after an election, etc, etc, etc. Of course, he'll also be the only one tried and convicted and hopefully jailed after leaving office.
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, Trump is in a class of his own. He's the only President in our history to check all the boxes:

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Not to mention over 20,000 lies, most golf played after an election, etc, etc, etc. Of course, he'll also be the only one tried and convicted and hopefully jailed after leaving office.

You forgot you are still a chitty dr with a horrible patient rating of 1.4., seriously how do you still have a job?? Let’s get to the facts even with Biden as president that doesn’t change the fact you are just a chitty dr with a medical degree from Grenada.

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Wow, thanks for nothing Dr. Dipsh*t
Originally Posted by Mach3

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Wow, thanks for nothing Dr. Dipsh*t

You are so welcome! Too bad your losing loser liar lost his election. It's pretty hard to be a one-term President, but add in the other qualifications and you truly have a one-of-a-kind POS.

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Aren't you the stupid SOB who in 2016 said Trump will never be president? No offense sir but you were a fugcking idiot than and still are! Feel free to point out anywhere you have ever made an accurate statement

Trystan
If he does decide to step down, he needs to declassify the Kennedy papers, everything on the Russian interference
nonsense, expose the CIA / FBI for what they really are & expose who (Soros) the drivers are behind the color revolution
driven coup that we have been witnessing. He also needs to inform the public of what is really known about COVID & there
is no doubt he knows their future plans. Do it now so that he can make sure it happens before joe & hoe move into
the White House.
Go fahq yourself low-post wonder.

1) One-term President
2) Impeached

Aren't you the stupid SOB who in 2016 said Trump will never be president? No offense sir but you were a fugcking idiot than and still are! Feel free to point out anywhere you have ever made an accurate statement

Trystan

My post above, dipsh*t.
Nope, he shouldn’t concede and he should continue his lawsuit to prove fraud even after he is out of office. He should take that all the way to a jury trial.
Originally Posted by Judman
Yes

Yes... as in he should concede?
So if we take the trolls and Canadians out of the thread, how many actual AMERICAN voters and legit members here honestly think he should concede?

I say FU CK and NO. If he does, and if this election is successfully stolen then it is the end of the Republic. Even if he doesn't concede, and it is stolen it is the end.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
So if we take the trolls and Canadians out of the thread, how many actual AMERICAN voters and legit members here honestly think he should concede?

There is this idea that there will be a Republican Party with out Trump.

You guys want the Bush-McCain party to come back?

Like sell off jobs and Invade Invade Invade?

I say he should. He is only hurting himself at this point and doing nothing good for anybody. He will regret his childish behavior one day
You are an idiot! Trump won the election we had and the popular vote is irrelevant.
Trump did not lose.
Biden did not win.
The election which went down was invalid. Can not be certified.

Read the Constitution.

I say he should. He is only hurting himself at this point and doing nothing good for anybody. He will regret his childish behavior one day

Forgive me if I've missed it, but in all your word games, have you come out and said you support(ed) Biden for POTUS?
Yes, it is time.

I'll be heading down to the local sheriff tomorrow and handing over my guns and ammo.

Joseph gonna take care of me and mine.

Signed:
SheRoy

Forgive me if I've missed it, but in all your word games, have you come out and said you support(ed) Biden for POTUS?

No, I don't believe have.
What’s undeniable is that the Dems illegally changed fthe rules in violation of the constitution and PA law.

No, I don't believe have.

In terms of the question asked in the title of the thread, unless you supported Trump and voted for him then your opinion is less than moot. Anyone who didn't support him is going to think he ought to give up as soon as possible. It's self explanatory.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Nope, he shouldn’t concede and he should continue his lawsuit to prove fraud even after he is out of office. He should take that all the way to a jury trial.

Oh, I'm pretty sure he'll get his trial, maybe more than one. As a defendant, of course. Unless he settles or enters a plea bargain. He'll never have another good day.
Jud.....please take that back.

Originally Posted by Judman
Yes

You are so right !

This will go down in history as the republicans biggest blunder since the civil war. They have sold out the middle class working man, and I dear say for the last time .
Originally Posted by jimy

You are so right !

This will go down in history as the republicans biggest blunder since the civil war. They have sold out the middle class working man, and I dear say for the last time .

Can you say RINO
[quote=JoeBob]Nope, he shouldn’t concede and he should continue his lawsuit to prove fraud even after he is out of office. He should take that all the way to a jury trial.

Then he would probably be justified in declaring himself a dictator and having people like you killed. After all, what does he have to lose?
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Oh, I'm pretty sure he'll get his trial, maybe more than one. As a defendant, of course. Unless he settles or enters a plea bargain. He'll never have another good day.

LOL
It could very well happen. Might well indeed be a rough sledding for him after he departs Washington-financial, cilvil and/or criminal.
Laffin, well Bone Spurs you lost to the "Worst Presidential Candidate in History"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpGslvQtF08
Can you believe that Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama did?

No one else does either...
Originally Posted by Backroads

Folks didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. It ain't that difficult.
Originally Posted by callnum

Absolutely. But that is far about the IQs on this forum.
Who is talking about Trump?

Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Obama did. LMAO

jesusfuckingchrist! you are stupid. Read it again.
10 Million more people voted for Joe Biden than voted for Barak Obama, right?

LMAO!
You guys can't even admit it!

No one else believes it either...

jesusfuckingchrist! you are stupid. Read it again.

Anger issues again. Please leave for good. Seriously.
President Trump did not lose. Election is forfeited because of fraud.

LMAO!

Reading comprehension and math are not your strong suit, right?

LMAO!

Just say it.
Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Barak Obama did.
You obviously can't.

LMAO!

Just say it.
You obviously can't.

I will type slower for you.

Folks didn't vote for Biden they voted against Trump.

No one can say it with a straight face, don't feel singled out.

LMAO!

Just say it.
You obviously can't.

Oh yeah? Where did these millions of Folks that voted against Trump and didn't vote for Hillary or Obama come from? Trump got 10 milion more votes than the last election so Biden didn't steal them from him. Somehow Trump got the 10 million more votes without stealing from Biden. The math dont add up...

I bet if they started checking the graveyards, they could find a lot of those voters for Biden whose registrations are still on the voter rolls. Heck, in Georgia, they didnt even bother checking the voter registrations.

It comes as no surprise to anyone that has been paying attention the past 4 years how Biden could and would get 10 million more votes then Obama. No surprise at all-- except to some.
Still tiptoeing around it, I don't blame you.
No one believes that Joe Biden received 10 million more votes that Barak Obama.

If it was fraud the why did the judge throw Guiliani out of court for not presenting any evidence. That is

the same problem the rest of the Republicans have, they do not understand what evidence is. Prosecutors will

not prosecute cases with out real evidence. The Republicans do not give the courts real evidence, Also they try to prosecute the case on the

court house steps, does not work.
Just say it, if you can.

LMAO!

It comes as no surprise to anyone that has been paying attention the past 4 years how Biden could and would get 10 million more votes then Obama. No surprise at all-- except to some.

Millennials like cal dumb aint so good with basic math. Your helicopter mommy still thinks you're a super star though cal dumb.
Originally Posted by ribka

Millennials like cal dumb aint so good with basic math. Your helicopter mommy still thinks you're a super star though cal dumb.

Of course landslide would show up.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

If it was fraud the why did the judge throw Guiliani out of court for not presenting any evidence. That is

the same problem the rest of the Republicans have, they do not understand what evidence is. Prosecutors will

not prosecute cases with out real evidence. The Republicans do not give the courts real evidence, Also they try to prosecute the case on the

There are always going to be some inconsistencies where large number of people are involved, but not on scale large enough to affect presidential election in the United States. You can not worry about what small percentage of population thinks happened. Evidence talks, BS walks. Do some checking to satisfy majority that system works as it should and move on looking into the future. Sholom to Presidency of Donald J. Trump come January 20th.
Does anyone in Europe believe Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Barak Obama?

Lol
It was rigged on many fronts. Your vote does not count, the masters of the universe decide who will be president. I pray daily for Mr. Trump to not concede and let this contest go to the congress. Anything else will see people losing faith in the vote, chaos will follow.

Does anyone in Europe believe Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Barak Obama?

Lol

It does not matter to us who the American President is. During Trump presidency when LGBT groups took to the streets for some event people at the American Embassy almost always put up rainbow flags. All that matters Biden received more Electoral College votes and won the popular vote, therefore, he is going to be the new American President.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
It was rigged on many fronts. Your vote does not count, the masters of the universe decide who will be president. I pray daily for Mr. Trump to not concede and let this contest go to the congress. Anything else will see people losing faith in the vote, chaos will follow.

My vote does not count, therefore, I do not vote.

Absolutely. But that is far about the IQs on this forum.

Speaking of IQs I remember rather well your 2016 predictions! Please dont take this the wrong way I'm not saying your a stupid SOB 😂🤣😂

Trystan
It ain't over til it's over and this one ain't over, not by a long shot.

A conservative group that specializes in helping the elderly and disabled filed an emergency petition on Tuesday with the Wisconsin Supreme Court to challenge the unofficial results of the November 3 election. They claim they have identified 150,000 fraudulent ballots that must be thrown out.

Democrat Joe Biden appears to have won the state by approximately 20,000 votes.

Phill Kline, director of the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said the number of potentially fraudulent ballots identified are “more than enough to call into question the validity of the state’s reported election results.”

Advertisement

The group first announced their intentions to file the petition last week. They claim the Wisconsin election was rife with fraud and selected only the most egregious and demonstrable examples to file their petition. According to a press release last Friday:

Actions by National Conservative Organization Follow Rigorous, Multi-State Investigations Since 2019, Trump Campaign Joins Filings
Amherst, VA – A national conservative legal organization, the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, today announced that it will file federal and state lawsuits challenging the presidential election results in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, and Arizona.

Smells like FREEDOM. Order Founders Blend Organic Coffee from Freedom First Coffee. Use "NOQ" as the promo code for 10% off!

The Trump campaign is joining with the Amistad project on these lawsuits on a case-by-case basis, according to Rudy Giuliani, who is leading the campaign’s legal efforts.

“We are excited to have the Amistad Project as a partner in the fight to ensure the integrity of our elections,” said Giuliani. “The Amistad Project has uncovered an organized effort involving multiple private organizations and partners working with government officials to design, fund, and implement an improper and illegal scheme to create an unconstitutional two-tiered election system to deliver the presidency to Joseph R. Biden.”

Working with top-tier election attorneys in these states, a world-renowned statistical expert who testified in the 2000 Bush v. Gore case, and intensive, on-the-ground investigations, the Amistad Project is confident it is able to demonstrate to the courts that hundreds of thousands of ballots were fraudulently cast. In Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, removing improper and fraudulently-cast ballots results in President Trump winning these states. In Michigan, extensive irregularities and illegalities plagued the vote-counting process in Wayne County, affecting more than 300,000 ballots in a state decided by just 150,000 votes.

The suits allege violations of the equal protection clause, as some voters, specifically those in large Democratic strongholds, were treated more favorably than others. The suits also allege violation of due process, various state laws, and violations of numerous state court orders. A common thread of the election dynamics in these states is that Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, through a progressive organization called the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), provided enormous amounts of money to Democratic-controlled cities in these states for elections. The grants that Zuckerberg funded literally paid the salaries of election officials, and came with significant strings attached, such as mandating the number of ballot drop boxes and polling places – a fact revealed by documents released by court order thanks to Amistad’s efforts.

Phill Kline, Director of The Amistad Project, said, “We bring these legal actions only after rigorous investigation and careful evaluation. As far back as 2019 we had concerns that novel election practices would taint the vote. The pandemic and additional election changes accelerated these concerns and our on-the-ground research over the past two weeks has made it clear that the lawsuits are essential to protect the integrity of America’s democracy.”

In Wisconsin, approximately 200,000 ballots should not have been accepted. This is largely due to a spike in voters who were classified as “indefinitely confined” and therefore did not have to produce personal identification, as all other voters are required to do in the state. Joe Biden is currently 20,000 votes ahead in Wisconsin.

Advertisement

In Pennsylvania, there was a systematic effort in Democratic counties to work with Democratic campaign officials to correct defective mail-in ballots. This violates state law. This practice was especially egregious in Montgomery County, a suburb of Philadelphia, in which Joe Biden currently leads by 133,000 votes. Biden is up by less than 73,000 votes in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

In Pennsylvania, Mark Zuckerberg and CTCL funded ballot drop boxes that disproportionately benefitted Democrats. In Delaware County, a suburb of Philadelphia, there was one drop box every four-square miles. In the 59 Pennsylvania counties that Donald Trump won in 2016, there was one drop box every 1,100 square miles.

The common violations across the six states include the following:

Advertisement

Systematic efforts by election officials to correct defective ballots in heavily Democratic areas but not Republican ones
Lack of enforcement of voter identification laws
Denying Republicans the ability to observe and certify ballot completion, as required by law
Denying Republicans the opportunity to watch mail-in ballots being trucked and unloaded at large tabulation facilities
Failing to check signatures on mail-in ballots and corresponding documentation
Refusal to release logs showing when ballots were delivered and by whom
In Michigan, a private left-of-center organization, Rock the Vote, secured a contract by which it was apparently able to have activists enter new voters onto voting rolls and amend other registrations. The decision to hire such a politically charged organization to do this sensitive work is also being challenged.

The Amistad Project, whose mission is to preserve civil liberties, is an initiative of The Thomas Society, a not-for-profit national public interest law firm. For additional information visit https://got-freedom.org/.

With so many lawsuits and petitions being filed across the nation, this is one that appears to have some clout. If their claims can be proven, it will likely force the state board to reverse the results or to send it to the state legislature to select electors.

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/24/am...me-court-over-150000-fraudulent-ballots/
Originally Posted by Slavek

Lol

It does not matter to us who the American President is. During Trump presidency when LGBT groups took to the streets for some event people at the American Embassy almost always put up rainbow flags. All that matters Biden received more Electoral College votes and won the popular vote, therefore, he is going to be the new American President.

LMAO!
Even the Euro troll can't say it out loud.

Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Barak Obama.

No one believes it.

Lol

LMAO!

No one believes it.
You're right, no one with a functioning brain cell, which you clearly lack.

Lol

LMAO!

No one believes it.

I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.
Trump won by a landslide.
With all due respect, this election is over. Was it stolen? YES! Has anyone "proven" it was, no. If anyone believes Biden won GA they are from another planet. But, where is the proof? If there was proof, it would have come out by now. What we have now is conjecture and innuendo. Like the Russia probe,

Are you that retarded to believe they would have collected all the evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt fraud in 20 days?? How many days did it take them just to figure out how it went down? Idiots must think it takes no more time than one episode of law and order to investigate and collect evidence and try the case

Lol

LMAO!

No one believes it.

I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.

It's ok, you can't say it because you don't believe it.

No one believes it.
Our little Callstocum troll is back.
Originally Posted by Pat85
With all due respect, this election is over. Was it stolen? YES! Has anyone "proven" it was, no. If anyone believes Biden won GA they are from another planet. But, where is the proof? If there was proof, it would have come out by now. What we have now is conjecture and innuendo. Like the Russia probe,

Are you that retarded to believe they would have collected all the evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt fraud in 20 days?? How many days did it take them just to figure out how it went down? Idiots must think it takes no more time than one episode of law and order to investigate and collect evidence and try the case

Well put.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Lol

LMAO!

No one believes it.
You're right, no one with a functioning brain cell, which you clearly lack.

Its ok AK, not everyone on our side is management material.

There are always going to be some inconsistencies where large number of people are involved, but not on scale large enough to affect presidential election in the United States. You can not worry about what small percentage of population thinks happened. Evidence talks, BS walks. Do some checking to satisfy majority that system works as it should and move on looking into the future. Sholom to Presidency of Donald J. Trump come January 20th.

HA! A Recent poll shows 80% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats believe this election was stolen through fraud by Biden...That's not a small number of people and we all know polls are usually wrong. It's probably more people than that who think it...

That's why I think the Supreme Court puts an end to this madness...
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

HA! A Recent poll shows 80% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats believe this election was stolen through fraud by Biden...That's not a small number of people and we all know polls are usually wrong. It's probably more people than that who think it...

That's why I think the Supreme Court puts an end to this madness...

Since when did you start believing polls?

I believe it. Lots of people hate Trump, about 80,000,000 voters at last count. Many more both here and abroad, of course, which is why they were dancing in the streets in Paris, London, etc. Absolute worst POTUS in history.

I believe it. Lots of people hate Trump, about 80,000,000 voters at last count. Many more both here and abroad, of course, which is why they were dancing in the streets in Paris, London, etc. Absolute worst POTUS in history.

The funniest name you’ve gotten here is Paddle Puzzy 😂😆
Should Trump concede?

I wonder why the Lefties here want to push this as a fait accompli so fast. Could it be that once Trump concedes, they can sweep all the criminal fraud under the rug and out of sight, and Trump loses any advantage to appeal?

It's only been 21 days after the election. We are right where the 2000 election was, at this point in the game.

Bush V. Gore went a full 37 days after the election before the election could be decided. That was over the shenanigans in votes and hanging chads in just a couple of counties in 1 state (Florida).

We're now only 3 weeks, and there is massive evidence on affidavits, video, and forensics on computers of a several STATE effort to deny Trump a fair election. Private citizens are now filing suit to disqualify votes given to a candidate they didn't vote for.

No, Trump has several options left. They grow more powerful with each step.

As the cases begin to work there way through the courts now, several things could indeed happen.

1) Votes tabulated after the mysterious vote count stoppages could be thrown out as tainted and uncertifiable; this would give the states in question to Trump.

2) The questioned districts could be thrown out, should it be proven the election officials there acted in bad faith and allowed massive fraud to occur; this would also give the states in question to Trump

3) The Legislatures in the undecided states could vote to refuse the certified vote as fraudulent and invalid, and choose a slate electors on their own, as a remedy to the voter disenfranchisement being revealed; this is an angle at least 2 states may well end up pursuing.

4) The SCOTUS may decide to a lesser or greater degree, to nullify election results in the affected states, or nationwide if it becomes provable the electoral process is unConstitutional; Trump wins here, he wins the election.

5) The SCOTUS could nullify the Presidential election, and order Congress to vote along state delegations to decide who wins; Trump wins here do to the Republican presence in the House; Pence wins here do to the Republican presence in the Senate.

6) With the Left already on record in several places (most notably, Rep. Bill Pascrell) that the Left will arrest Trump (and his family, staff, and supporters), strip them of all their assets, accuse them of treason and other "crimes against America", convict them in a mockery of a trial, and proceed to punish with extreme prejudice...you get the point. The Left has pushed the Rubicon waters right to the feet of Trump and the Patriots. Given the bleak future being offered for those "not with the program", the last option is for Trump to step legally across the Rubicon, and invoke the insurrection Act, with the focus of that usage being the fraudulent election being perpetrated upon the American electorate.

These are not normal times. The Left and the Establishment aren't acting like they are in it for the people. The NORMAL response to the unusual happenings of election night would be an honest assessment of what went on, so the American electorate could see transparently what happened, that it was properly addressed.

Instead, the media is announcing with a "drown out everything else Biden won" message. Act fast, act NOW!! Slow the recount - RUSH to certify! No need for those pesky observers - TRUST US!!!

It's a process that should worry every thinking citizen in the US.

Should Trump concede? NO!!! Should the Left allow the process to work? YES!!!

The fact the Left doesn't want this, Lefties are fine with this, and the American people are being herded to be fine with this, is far more worrying to me and most THINKING Americans.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

The funniest name you’ve gotten here is Paddle Puzzy 😂😆

That shaft washer couldn't paddle a pussy with a 4 foot rubber pecker!

You believe the Biden received 10 million more votes that Obama?

If so, you are honestly the very first person to say so.
Lots of folks hate Trump, nobody believes Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama.

Lots of folks hate Trump, nobody believes Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama.

You ain't be listening very well then.

The hate for Trump is even more intense than the hate for Hillary.

That should be completely obvious.

And the love For Trump is off the charts.... we have seen nothing like it in modern times..... 80 million people believe
Originally Posted by irfubar

And the love For Trump is off the charts.... we have seen nothing like it in modern times..... 80 million people believe

Obviously, you are numbers challenged, and you live in echo chambers like 24hrcrybaby where you only hear what you want to hear. You are, of course, totally clueless. Blinded by your own love affair with a silver-spoon, New Yorker that thinks of you as only a sucker and a loser. How can you be so blind?
Tell that to the 100's of thousands of rally attendees

Do the MATH...Trump got 10 million more voters. Biden got 15 million plus more voters than the last election. Only 1 million new voters registered. Neither of these guys supposedly stole voters from each other. Where did all these millions of new voters come from? They all sat out the last 4 elections? I call BS...

LMAO!

Just say it.
You obviously can't.

Likely a big part of it. The vast majority of voters base their choice on emotions and not actions. Anyone that feels Pres Trump was a poor president must really suck at their job, investing, or the study of global works.

Do you realize how small 100's of thousands is? And that's IF it was 100's of thousands. More like just thousands. Can you say Tulsa?

Do you realize how small 100's of thousands is? And that's IF it was 100's of thousands. More like just thousands. Can you say Tulsa?

Small was Bidens ten supporters , that clown couldn't draw flies , but he sucked you in.... A senile pedaphile with a crack addict son, you must be so proud
War is coming. Traitors and capitulators will be dealt with more harshly than avowed enemies.

Small was Bidens ten supporters , that clown couldn't draw flies , but he sucked you in.... A senile pedaphile with a crack addict son, you must be so proud

How proud are you of your boy, the make-up artist, Hollywood celebrity, and soon to be former president?

Be as proud as you want, but he is all yours. Maybe y'all should start up a new party or something.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming. Traitors and capitulators will be dealt wit more harshly than avowed enemies.

Waiting. And a long wait it will be.

How proud are you of your boy, the make-up artist, Hollywood celebrity, and soon to be former president?

Be as proud as you want, but he is all yours. Maybe y'all should start up a new party or something.

A billionaire with a super model wife does not make me feel insecure like he does you

A billionaire with a super model wife does not make me feel insecure like he does you

whatever dude.

In the meantime, Biden is your president for the next 4 yrs. Get used to it.
Biden makes it four years? $1,000 bet he doesn’t.
Re: Is it time for Trump to accept losing the election?

While I haven't read all the comments, I am sure someone has already opined similarly.

Since the election that actually grants Trump another 4 years, or removes him and grants Biden 4 years, has yet to take place............... the answer is NO!

It ain't over 'til it's over!

I heard that one of Biden's first decrees was that Melania could stay on in the White House. If that's true, she'd be a fool to pass that up. Who'd want to spend time with an obese, pathological lying POS, anyway? But then, Christmas is coming up, and we know how she feels about Christmas.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/melania-christmas-recording/

I heard that one of Biden's first decrees was that Melania could stay on in the White House. If that's true, she'd be a fool to pass that up. Who'd want to spend time with an obese, pathological lying POS, anyway? But then, Christmas is coming up, and we know how she feels about Christmas.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/melania-christmas-recording/

Just think how many would hate him if he was a failed, azzhole, doctor.
Originally Posted by kingston

Well put.

The stealing of this election, if they get away with it will be the heist of the century.
The left would not be pushing so hard for DJT to concede if they did not know he has more bullets to fire.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The left would not be pushing so hard for DJT to concede if they did not know he has more bullets to fire.

The longer this drags out, more evidence will come to light.
Which is why these States are racing to certify.

The longer this drags out, more evidence will come to light.
If Biden honestly 'won'........... you would think that the left would want this to play out, removing all doubt that he 'won'.... legally, honestly ...................

and yet not a single LSMite is calling for or supporting the process to validate........... speaks volumes!

Dude's impotent. No bullets, no nothing. He cheats at golf, for Christ's sake. What kind of POS cheats at golf?

Dude's impotent. No bullets, no nothing. He cheats at golf, for Christ's sake. What kind of POS cheats at golf?
.......Hey Paddles the COWARD....I made ya an offer on the other thread....
#PaddlePuzzy

#4More

LOL
Originally Posted by Muffin
If Biden honestly 'won'........... you would think that the left would want this to play out, removing all doubt that he 'won'.... legally, honestly ...................

and yet not a single LSMite is calling for or supporting the process to validate........... speaks volumes!

BOOM!

#4More

LOL
In the past i never really got involved in political speak. Too many politicians overstay their welcome and without term limits its difficult. If you take the extreme left and right off the table you may have people that actually work for the constituents.
Politicians like to spend, not cut, goes for both sides. The one size fits all doesn’t always work. Our favorite topic as outdoorsman, GUN CONTROL.
The statistics are pretty clear. I’ll bet if one examines the number of homicides or death by gun, the number of licensed hunters or handgun owners with permits who committed a violent crime is miniscule. I have to believe that. One winter day I may try to break down the national stats published by the F.B.I.
My question is has the NRA or any other organizations peeled the onion back on those stats?
Trump must never concede, if he does the sanctity of the presidential election will be lost forever. They will do it over and over again, a republican unless he is a globalist will never be elected again. I am convinced the machines are vulnerable, that they were hacked and that the votes were changed. The electoral college vote should be discarded and congress should pick the new president just like it has two times in our past history. DON'T listen to this communist trolls, stay the course, pray for our country and pray for our president.
Originally Posted by abbydog
In the past i never really got involved in political speak. Too many politicians overstay their welcome and without term limits its difficult. If you take the extreme left and right off the table you may have people that actually work for the constituents.
Politicians like to spend, not cut, goes for both sides. The one size fits all doesn’t always work. Our favorite topic as outdoorsman, GUN CONTROL.
The statistics are pretty clear. I’ll bet if one examines the number of homicides or death by gun, the number of licensed hunters or handgun owners with permits who committed a violent crime is miniscule. I have to believe that. One winter day I may try to break down the national stats published by the F.B.I.
My question is has the NRA or any other organizations peeled the onion back on those stats?

I read a statistic saying for every concealed carrier commiting a crime seven police commited a crime. Pretty sorry situation.
© 24hourcampfire