Home
Posted By: rte Statement From Sydney Powell. - 11/23/20
This is a statement made by Sydney Powell and posted to ZeroHedge.

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/making-sense-news-about-sidney-powell
You go Girl!
I small some bullshit in that statement as it pertains to Iran.

Iran would have no reason to get Biden elected. The Neocons who controlled the Bush administration are now connected to Biden.

If Biden does indeed get the White House you can expect to see an escalation of the conflicts in the Middle East.
Yep, hell old killary may even go back to work!
Posted By: rte Re: Statement From Sydney Powell. - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Iran would have no reason to get Biden elected. The Neocons who controlled the Bush administration are now connected to Biden.
If Biden does indeed get the White House you can expect to see an escalation of the conflicts in the Middle East.

Good God old man,get your head out of your anti-semite butt.

Biden has already stated that he would implement the Iran traitor deal.

Biden has hired one of the architects of the Iran traitor deal.

Get your snozz checked to determine what's at fault.lol
Originally Posted by rte

Good God old man,get your head out of your anti-semite butt.

Biden has already stated that he would implement the Iran traitor deal.

Biden has hired one of the architects of the Iran traitor deal.

Get your snozz checked to determine what's at fault.lol

You don't understand what's going on. You didn't when the Neocons were pulling Bush's strings,..you don't now.
He has said that he would go back on Trump's pulling out of the deal.

It's not that hard to find out what hes said he wants to do in that regard.
Also,..I start getting suspicious when someone attempts to deflect the blame for the election theft on foreign countries.

Serbia? Hong Kong?

The election theft was a domestic coup. Serbia and Hong Kong had absolutely *dick* to do with it.

I'm starting to wonder who got to Sidney Powell.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
He has said that he would go back on Trump's pulling out of the deal.

It's not that hard to find out what hes said he wants to do in that regard.

Biden will do what he's told to do. He's too old, frail, and demented to do anything else. That's why the deep state is working to put him in the White House.
That's not even good try Bristoe.

You made a statement that's provably wrong and you dodge the real issue.

Biden has already stated that he will reinstate the Iran deal.

Now go back to sleep.
$1.7B in cash....airplane.....Obama....Biden......Iran.

Helping?

Are you serious, Biden and Obama gave them Billions, cash Billions, they had a good thing going with Biden and they want more of it.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Are you serious, Biden and Obama gave them Billions, cash Billions, they had a good thing going with Biden and they want more of it.

Actually, no. The Obama administration unfroze Iranian assets that were being held.

In any event, Biden was only a placeholder in the Obama administration. A face.

The Biden administration, if it happens, will have very different influences than the Obama administration.

People need to keep up with this stuff.

https://publicseminar.org/essays/th...gn-policy-for-years-to-come-biden-kagan/

Excerpt:

The merger between Democrats and neocons is not merely confined to the world of electoral politics; it is already affecting policy as well. Over the summer, in response to the New York Times’ dubious “Russia bounty” story, Democratic Congressman Jason Crow teamed up with Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney (daughter of the former vice president) to prohibit the president from withdrawing troops from Afghanistan. Republicans and Democrats in the Senate and the House Armed Services Committee also collaborated to pass an amendment that imposed restrictions on Trump’s plan to withdraw troops from Germany, showing, if nothing else, that the bipartisan commitment to the new cold war is alive and well.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/0...ran-deal-would-be-a-disaster-in-waiting/

https://time.com/5914237/joe-biden-iran-nuclear-deal/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-iran-deal-nuclear-joe-lieberman

https://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iran/2020/iran-200915-presstv02.htm

https://cnsnews.com/article/interna...iden-wants-rejoin-iran-deal-placate-nato

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/20/iran-nuclear-deal-democrats-1424113

https://www.local10.com/news/world/...alls-on-biden-to-return-to-nuclear-deal/

mmm-hmm,...keep watching.
Ask yourself why a Neocon controlled administration would loosen up on Iran.
Posted By: pal Re: Statement From Sydney Powell. - 11/23/20
...The Biden administration, if it happens, will have very different influences than the Obama administration...

You are out of touch with reality.
The entire Iran "boogeyman" narrative is designed to get America involved in a conflict with Iran.

It would be difficult to come up with a justification for conflict with Iran when Iran is held down by easily observed controls.
Originally Posted by pal
...The Biden administration, if it happens, will have very different influences than the Obama administration...

You are out of touch with reality.

lol,..
Here,..I'll spell it out for you with in simple terms.

Biden: "Well,...we're going to loosen up our control of Iran."

Biden later: "OH SCHITT! IRAN HAS RUN WILD! TIME TO GO TO WAR!"
Posted By: las Re: Statement From Sydney Powell. - 11/23/20
Liz Cheney...... yeah, right.....
Originally Posted by rte

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell

Thank you very much for posting that.

Really? Iran would have no reason to get Biden Elected? You are one stupid MF for dam sure!
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by rte

Sidney Powell

Thank you very much for posting that.

So you agree that Serbia, Hong Kong, Iran, and Venezuela played a part in the theft of the election?
You left our Suriname and Djibouti.

So you agree that Serbia, Hong Kong, Iran, and Venezuela played a part in the theft of the election?

I think she was saying that those who interfered may have been based in some or all of those places, not necessarily that those governments were behind it.
Bristoe makes some good points. The problem comes when you try to define "domestic". I don't know where Soros calls home exactly, but he's no American. There is no doubt that people in these countries had a hand in the rigged election. There is also no doubt that home-grown commies played an integral part. Most of the heads of the "deep state" are not Americans, regardless of where they reside. They are multi-nationalists with allegiance to no one but themselves and their enrichment.
Yesterday I couldn't understand what the conflict between Trump and Sidney Powell was over.

Today, after reading her accusations against Serbia, Iran, Hong Kong, and Venezuela regarding the theft of the election,..I have to think that she's been compromised and that her role is to make the theft of the election sound so ridiculous that no one would take it seriously.

Hong Kong?,....Serbia?

Give me a giant economy sized break.

The influences which stole the election didn't come from Serbia, Hong Kong, Iran, or Venezuela.

They came from D.C.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I think she was saying that those who interfered may have been based in some or all of those places, not necessarily that those governments were behind it.

They were based in D.C.

There's no reason for anyone to cloud the issue with accusations against a collection of foreign countries. Unless your intent is to deflect the blame from where it belongs.

She's been compromised. That's why Trump dumped her.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
There is no doubt that people in these countries had a hand in the rigged election.

Actually, there's plenty of doubt. In fact, it's the first I've heard of it.

It sounds like crazy talk to me. Just as crazy as the Russia crap.

People need to understand that America's problems are domestic. The fox is in our own henhouse.

It's not off in fuggin' Serbia, for Pete's sake.

That's insane.
It's all a bunch of deflection bullshit.

Nobody needs to go out of the country to find who is fuggin' this country up.

The deep state may both be based in DC and operate out of various foreign locations.

The deep state may both be based in DC and operate out of various foreign locations.

Then you call out the deep state. You don't name the countries. Calling out the countries is the same as putting the blame on the leadership of those countries.

That's what Sidney Powell did.

It wasn't an accident.

Then you call out the deep state. You don't name the countries. Calling out the countries is the same as putting the blame on the leadership of those countries.

It wasn't an accident.

"... foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example ..."

That's not the same as stating that the leadership of those provinces/nations had anything to do with it.
Did she file a lawsuit today?
It’s all a giant [bleep] and we’re getting seconds. We can’t count paper and end up here. What the [bleep]?

It wasn't an accident.

That's not the same as stating that the leadership of those provinces/nations had anything to do with it.

Whatever it is, it's a major development. Trump wouldn't have released her from his legal team at this point if there wasn't very good reason. It's not 3D chess. It's a very major fuggup on somebody's part and it's going to have a bad effect.

It wasn't an accident.

Whatever it is, it's a major development. Trump wouldn't have released her from his legal team at this point if there wasn't very good reason. It's not 3D chess. It's a very major fuggup on somebody's part and it's going to have a bad effect.

Trump didn't "release" her. According to her, she never was on his legal team; though, she is fighting on behalf of the American people for the same purpose.
okay,..
Starting to think Sydney Powell is just another senile kook. Time to put up or shut up. Looks like Trump just throw in the towel WTF?
Tonight Lou Dobbs had Rudy on for a guest. Lou asked Rudy, "What happened to cause the rift between you and Sidney Powell?"

Rudy skipped the question and began to talk about something else. He talked for five minutes and never mentioned Sidney. After all, Rudy is a politician. Lou did not interrupt and did not ask a follow up question. Lawyer Sidney is a hot potato among Republicans today.

Sidney has been dumped by the Trump team and why and where remains a mystery.
Jeebus, people. Stop acting like you are at the center of this and wait until schit develops before ya smoke yer brains trying to figure it out. We are peons, who know next to nothing about the real picture. Why waste energy trying to guess the future acts of someone else? Just sit back, enjoy what is good about your lives, and watch. Either Trump gets four more years, or we got work to do. And we aren’t going to make the decision, so take mama out to dinner, kill a buncha meat, and enjoy this time. It may be that we will be looking back fondly at these days no too far into the future, and we damn sure don’t want to be regretting our use of the time.

I wonder if some of the folks in the know look at these boards and get a good laugh out of all the postulation by the peanut gallery?l grin
It will be epic.

What kind of Lawyer has to say this $hit besides one that is pimping themselves?? If you have a case, get your face off the camera for a few minutes and file the lawsuit.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

You definitely got that part right. Watch for hell on earth. Neocons and MIC will be walking on air.
Yes theres work to do. First and formost is for folks to recognize the McCain family as leftists as well as Romney. They all did their part to get Biden/Harris and the good ol boys back into the White House. Im not certain if it matters in the long game but they did their part and we should recognize this and remember it. Now lets look forward to more open borders, more criminals, more gun control, higher electric prices, green vehicles, less fuel, and paying Iran more money and apoligizing to them. The energy andemissions thing in the Paris agreement is scary because this will determine mobility and where you travel and go
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You definitely got that part right. Watch for hell on earth. Neocons and MIC will be walking on air.

The CIA will be back in the business of funding and training Muslim terrorists.

The CIA will be back in the business of funding and training Muslim terrorists.

When did they stop doing that??🤔
Except for the fact that they said she was on the team right up to the point she started peddling conspiracy theories so outrageous that even Rudy Giuliani couldn't get behind them so they threw her under the bus. Its kinda like the gsa chief Emily Murphy saying she was not influenced by the administration to withhold the transitioning and then trump tweets that he told her to do it.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Except for the fact that they said she was on the team right up to the point she started peddling conspiracy theories so outrageous that even Rudy Giuliani couldn't get behind them so they threw her under the bus. Its kinda like the gsa chief Emily Murphy saying she was not influenced by the administration to withhold the transitioning and then trump tweets that he told her to do it.

She dug too deep and was about to reveal too much, such as the CIA's role in the rigged election.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

She dug too deep and was about to reveal too much, such as the CIA's role in the rigged election.
+1
© 24hourcampfire