Home
Just a heads up. Should Trump's challenge fail, it is not a Biden/Harris administration that will govern the US. It will be a Biden/Obama admin.

Yes, Barack Obama's third term. He is still the power broker in the Party. There is is a reason he never left DC. He used Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals just like a good community organizer to attack his foes, foment unrest in our cities, and fed talking points to the MSM.

Do niot fear Ol'Joe going down and Kamala taking over. Barack will be calling the shots as he attempts to redirect America toward globalism, undoing what Trump had turned around.
I said weeks ago that Harris is a token appointment.

A poor one at that.

She will do much damage.
You giving up on Trump?
Obama is sure as hell going to be a part of it, but I wonder if he is REALLY the one in charge?
Edit to add: But not giving up!
Originally Posted by Gun_Doc
Obama is sure as hell going to be a part of it, but I wonder if he is REALLY the one in charge?

Nope. George Soros and his ilk will be the ones in charge.

No his master has a name, SATAN.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You giving up on Trump?

Still got my flag out.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You giving up on Trump?

Still got my flag out.

Still have my sign out along the highway too.
ol joe, who i voted against, will have a hard time with his own party if the repubs lose control of the senate.

there'll be noone to backdrop him in the fights with the far-left.

the far-left will hang you out to dry if they get in.

sorry, hatari but if trump loses, obama might be our friend?
You giving up on Trump?

Originally Posted by hatari
Just a heads up. Should Trump's challenge fail, it is not a Biden/Harris administration that will govern the US. It will be a Biden/Obama admin.

Waitng to see how the cards fall.
Originally Posted by MAC

Nope. George Soros and his ilk will be the ones in charge.

Could be, but I'm starting to wonder if BHO isn't fully capable of directing things without Soros. They have the same goals.
You giving up on Trump?

Still got my flag out.

Have two signs in my yard.
Need to take one down.
One at a time is enough, and I might want one out there for a long time.
During the long dark Obama years, I actually scraped election
stickers off car windows and transferred them to newer cars.
It was increasingly clear, perhaps very clear the last 2-3mo’s of the campaign, that by either planning or simply opportunism old senile Biden was serving as an empty vessel to install pieces of obama’s apparatus. Complete with the jarring debut of campaign rhetoric clearly not of Biden’s word salad phrasing, but lofty, empty obama platitudes.

Which isn’t so shocking itself, there being a history of politico retreading in successive administrations. What gives me pause, however, is the certainty obama and his organizations have been scheming for four years on bringing about their leftist goals. He wanted his brown short army, now he’s got one organized in antifa. Instinct tells me his organizations are affiliated with the coordination of media narratives, cancel culture, “resist,” and the like. What does that imply for the future? What’s next?
It's a deep state administration.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's a deep state administration.

yes, of course it is.

we all know that.

work & pay taxes. spend the leftovers any way you see fit that is legal, moral, and meets your interests.
Bathhouse Barry is only the face of the globalists policies.

He hates America since he was raised by a family of Commies.He was also inculcated by his biological father,Frank Marshal Davis, a Commie pedophile,since Obama was 10 years old.
Originally Posted by Gus
ol joe, who i voted against, will have a hard time with his own party if the repubs lose control of the senate.

there'll be noone to backdrop him in the fights with the far-left.

the far-left will hang you out to dry if they get in.

oabma will go as far left as they want him too.
Originally Posted by Gus

You sure as hell ain't been paying attention.

Do niot fear Ol'Joe going down and Kamala taking over. Barack will be calling the shots as he attempts to redirect America toward globalism, undoing what Trump had turned around.

Yeah, but if Biden should die, "she are the boss," not Obama.

A poor one at that.

She will do much damage.

Agree!
there's an election for the senate on 5 jan. please pay attention.

who controls the senate will either serve as a backdrop support for ol joe not to move left, or not.

i just hate it when people can't get one iota under the surface of the media show, and glimpse behind the curtains.

let's start laying down the facts for the future: we work, pay taxes, and complain. we can vote, and it's win or lose or both.

giving away food in the ATL to help the locals. that's ok. they need it i'm sure. what we're into is a re-distribution of resources.
Only friend of obama is satan. He is a bad POS.
Obama was nothing more than a puppet for the radical Left controllers, himself.

They may use Obama's name and photo ops, but he ain't in charge of anything either.
You giving up on Trump?

Waitng to see how the cards fall.
Typical.

A poor one at that.

She will do much damage.

And you think that Obama would do less?????????

Different tactics, but Obama is much more dangerous given that scenario.

MM
Schit, everyone candidate from the Demtard debate is going to get offered a job. Except Booker.
And they are all bad power hungry money grubbing POSs.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Obama was nothing more than a puppet for the radical Left controllers, himself.

They may use Obama's name and photo ops, but he ain't in charge of anything either.

....... After the first couple years of the Obama administration I figured he was just a puppet. Now if Biden gets in, whoever is pulling the strings will have their new puppet.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Schit, everyone candidate from the Demtard debate is going to get offered a job. Except Booker.

Not Tulsi either. They really don't like Tulsi.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

A poor one at that.

She will do much damage.

And you think that Obama would do less?????????

Different tactics, but Obama is much more dangerous given that scenario.

MM

They think they have a mandate.

I meant that Harris will do much damage.....to the Democrats.

The first person to crush the dreams of the starry-eyed Democrat will be Pelosi.
Well [bleep] em.

Come take em
Re-Educaton camps for all trump supporters. Ohblow is a puppet of soros new world order . The Great Reset is thier goal. Any puppet will work.

Yes, Barack Obama's third term. He is still the power broker in the Party. There is is a reason he never left DC. He used Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals just like a good community organizer to attack his foes, foment unrest in our cities, and fed talking points to the MSM.

You assume Obama was in charge of his own administration.

Obama just like all before him was a puppet and a figure head.

Trump disrupted this hierarchic and now that he is gone, everybody is happy in DC as now they can get back to business a usual.

Cept, "as usual" will have to be ramped up several notches to make up for lost time cause by DJT and the last four years.

Naw, Obama is not the head of this snake, just the figure head.
© 24hourcampfire