Home
as a libertarian i've always voted with the Repubs in the big (national) elections.

but to break it down, what are we fighting for, are voting for?

taxes, gun control, what else?

we're on the urth.
the taxes i pay are way too high.

guns and their ownership is left to individuals.

taxes paid are way to high to be moral, ethical, even legal.

but most folks in the great cities want jobs, housing, medical care.

have humans over kicked their offense, and things are about to change?
GUS!! laugh
Originally Posted by Gus
as a libertarian i've always voted with the Repubs in the big (national) elections.

we're on the urth.

Hey, Gus, will you let Joe Biden near your daughter without supervision?? Does that answer your question???
No. They are all for sale and the same people buy all of them.
Not anymore.

Used to be.

The Party of McCain will return.

If he goes...the best interpretation of the Republican Party we have seen will go with him.

Thats Trump for those following at home.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Gus

we're on the urth.

Hey, Gus, will you let Joe Biden near your daughter without supervision?? Does that answer your question???

If you let men near little children bad things are going to happen. Biden is no different than millions of other men.
I see the OP point especially long term. In the short run The liberal extreme of the democrat congress people are people like AOC on the liberal spectrum. The Republican Party you have RINO’s. Big difference. I don’t like RINO’s but compared to a Piglosi, AOC and most of the democrat party I’d rather deal with a RINO.
If you have to ask, you are wasting your time. Just the platforms of both if you haven't followed their platforms already.

I'm amazed its even a question.
If you have not noticed, Gus loves to toy with us.
I believe that most democrats don't want laws that they disagree with enforced. They want to ignore undocumented aliens, rather than enforce existing laws and work to change the laws that they disagree with. As a group, they pander to minorities, making promises that they may never be able to keep, things like financial reparations.
It appears to me as though the "liberal democrap party" has no bottom, and are mostly made up of politicians that are big liars and their followers must not be much better They cheat in elections, promote using tax payer money in the taking of babies lives in the womb under the guise of women's health and are even trying to make it legal too kill the baby out side the womb. They promote all acts that adults do no matter how disgusting and perverted, refuse to protect our borders, try to destroy the constitution they took and oath to uphold, ignore the 2nd Amendment and our rights to self protection against a tyrannical government. They are anti American and promote Islamic beliefs and want God removed from every thing. Removing God from everything will be our great nations down fall. I could list stuff all day as to why they sicken me, but it would do no good as every one knows what they are like. They have a herd mentality and want government to do every thing for them. They disgust me.
Republicans want to keep what they have and the Democrats want to take it.

Simple.
Dems want my guns.

That's a significant difference to me.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/the-lefts-class-war-on-the-working-class.php

Many of my rich classmates have not left their houses during the entire pandemic. They continue to rake in money from their trust funds and rents. The upper middle class and the middle class will get cratered under Biden and the poor will get stomped.

Originally Posted by 19352012

If you let men near little children bad things are going to happen. Biden is no different than millions of other men.

You're a fuqkin idiot.
Originally Posted by Gus

we're on the urth.

Really?Are you one of them?
Yes and here is why...

You can replace a bad Republican with a better Republican

You cannot replace a POS with a better POS
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by Gus

we're on the urth.

Really?Are you one of them?

Guarantee you he is, NAMBLA member I'm sure.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Dems want my guns.

Trump said, "We'll take the guns, and then they can have due process." Not heartening. Red flag laws are supported by both sides of the isle, as is the ATF, and Republicans certainly believe that the gun control laws currently on the books are just fine. So you only like tyranny that isn't "too much."
Freedom and how each side views it. I'd consider it a big enough difference to matter.
Lets examine some basic differences:

open borders

reparations to the blacks for slavery generations ago

govm't subsidies for illegals, more than poor Americans

Whites should be ashamed for being white

Sanctuary cities

Spreading the Wealth

Socialized Medicine

Second amendment rights

First Amendment rights

Social Justice issues

Defund the Police/Support the Police

China

Iran

Parris Accord

Issues of Faith

Packing the Supreme Court

Abortion

All the above are just for starts......

Blue Collar Democrats have been left behind by the Progressives, which will be running the Democrat party. Marxists are parading around as Democrats.
To quote George Wallace--------"Show me a Democrat, Show me a Republican ----there's not a dime's worth of difference"
Originally Posted by keith
Lets examine some basic differences:

Spreading the Wealth- From the Middle Class to the Rich-

Blue Collar Democrats have been left behind by the Progressives, which will be running the Democrat party. Marxists are parading around as Democrats.

Originally Posted by Gus

we're on the urth.

OMG

who the fug is this guy......?

millions of other men ?

unreal
What Shane said.....

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Dems want my guns.

They get closer to each other every day. Whatever "opposition" the "conservatives" put up against the liberals disappears pretty quickly once the liberal policy is in place. The "conservatives" just accept every leftist thing that has come along, and eventually they not just accept it, but endorse it. At this point, there ain't much left to conserve.
Originally Posted by colorado bob
To quote George Wallace--------"Show me a Democrat, Show me a Republican ----there's not a dime's worth of difference"

oll geroge and lurleen were pretty real people at the end of the day.
© 24hourcampfire