Home
GOVERNOR TOM WOLF ORDERED A CEASE FOR ON ON-SITE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON THANKSGIVING EVE

Governor Tom Wolf added mitigation efforts relating to the retail food services industry, due to COVID-19, on Thanksgiving Eve, November 25th, 2020.

"All sale or dispensing of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption at businesses in the retail food services industry, including bars, restaurants, wineries, breweries, private clubs and private catered events must cease no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25, 2020.

On that date, no patron may possess alcoholic beverages within such businesses after 6:00 p.m.

The sale and dispensing of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption at businesses in the retail food services industry, including bars, restaurants, and private catered events may resume on
November 26, 2020, subject to any limitations or restrictions imposed by my Orders, Orders of the Secretary of Health and Pennsylvania law.

Take-out alcohol sales are not restricted by this Order and may continue, subject to any limitations or restrictions imposed by Pennsylvania law."

-TOM WOLF
GOVERNOR OF PENNSYLVANIA

WATCH OUT. YOU'LL GET COVID AT 6:01PM
These democrat governors/dictators must think they are Hitler or something.

Yeah, lets all run out and vote democrat... sick
Doesn't surprise me at all. We've been living with his bullschit for months. Did he have the tranny announce it during it's daily press conference? Being told what to do is so much more palatable when its conveyed to the masses by a woman with balls while the governor is out marching with BLM.
Heard that the commie in Oregon is suggesting folks snitch about large gatherings. Hilarious!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Works for corksuckers.
Originally Posted by jmh3
Doesn't surprise me at all. We've been living with his bullschit for months. Did he have the tranny announce it during it's daily press conference? Being told what to do is so much more palatable when its conveyed to the masses by a woman with balls while the governor is out marching with BLM.

Holding daily press conferences huh? Must have read about that in Cuomo’s book on Covid leadership. These guys are power drunk.
For what reason does he want to stop alcohol sales?
Wow .sucks to be him
Well that's obvious by now
Someone will get a picture of him drinking after 500 pm
WTF ya all expect out of PA?

The have a fuggin tranny for a Health Secretary!
this at the recommendation of the child psychologist, transexual, infectious disease expert secretary of health.

i had a close friend who is in the mental health profession tell me that most of them go into the professional to figure out wtf is wrong with themselves. this tranny is a prime example.
What a joke
Originally Posted by Sako76

My guess, so people won't hang around. They are hoping they will go home.
They just need to make sure they have plenty of booze at home so they can have a big party with lots of their friends.
Welcome to the DEM utopia. America is quickly turning into a nation of sheep. I want not part of being a sheep.

Just so he can show power. To a DEM, power is all that matters.

To you out of staters, this whole state is republican, except for Erie ,Pittsburgh and that [bleep] Philadelphia . This Saturday is the first day of our rifle deer season, and a huge weekend for rural bars and restaurants, this basically shutters them and rural PA's small business , deer season and the holidays are their lifeblood.
This is nothing more than a savage assault on small business in our state !
Originally Posted by jimy

To you out of staters, this whole state is republican, except for Erie ,Pittsburgh and that [bleep] Philadelphia . This Saturday is the first day of our rifle deer season, and a huge weekend for rural bars and restaurants, this basically shutters them and rural PA's small business , deer season and the holidays are their lifeblood.

Simple. Rural business' need to ignore his edict, and go on as if it's business as usual.
I seem to remember a man named Booth that understood clearly how tyrants should be dealt with.

I don't recall Booth ever mentioning anything about bitching online.
The Sec of Health is Trans.......

#exponential
#inthistogether

I guess Trumps legal team can use this as evidence the election was stolen. No Democrats in Pa. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by J23

Simple. Rural business' need to ignore his edict, and go on as if it's business as usual.

Except his appointees on the Liquor Control Board control all liquor sales and licensing (you can only buy hard liquor in state owned stores and depending on the location a license to operate a bar can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and are limited in number). The azzhole can and will revoke licenses for violating his orders. No business can afford to take that risk when sales are already off from three months of mandatory closures. For those of you wondering what life under Biden will look like, live here for a while.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

I guess Trumps legal team can use this as evidence the election was stolen. No Democrats in Pa. Hasbeen

Its just like the rest of the country 95% Republican by land area but no electoral college to protect us in state elections.
I'm from the state and I say ignore the little weasal !

I don't know how the little bustard ever got elected...I know some bar owners who will not obey this absurd midget tyrant and I'm going to be there!
Originally Posted by 16bore
Heard that the commie in Oregon is suggesting folks snitch about large gatherings. Hilarious!

Problem is there are enough of the idiots that will follow this edict. I do believe that there are some people that should simply disappear in the middle of the night.
Originally Posted by 16bore

BLM and Antifa riots are good to go however.

Hogan in Md, provides even more restrictions, backed up by increased state police presence and the added incentive to report your neighbors. He's a "Republican ". Oh yeah, the morons in the state are applauding him, and BEGGING for more. Of course, they could have restricted themselves, if they wanted to...

Barry we have living proof, here in NM - that woman has bleached her hair SSOOO much, it has affected her mind !!!
My hope is that she's screwed up so much business that she's never elected again - even to dog-catcher.
Hoping folks remember unemployment rates - Oh, I forgot she's giving every non-worker $$$. Never mind !!!
I read that the ban is in place for bars and restaurants from 5 pm Wednesday evening till 8 am Thanksgiving morning, so it will be over by the time the hoardes hit the small towns for the deer opener.m.
Originally Posted by jmh3
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Its just like the rest of the country 95% Republican by land area but no electoral college to protect us in state elections.

Weird, Wolf received @100,000 less votes in 2018 than Trump did in 2016 and Trump won PA.

The bars are packed on thanksgiving eve, he either wants to slow the spread of covid or slow the spread of strangers exchanging information by not allowing people to congregate.
I had an appointment to take my Krieghoff trap shotgun to Krieghoff USA in Ottsville PA for a repair and check-up next month but was notified today that per PA Gov. edict that I would need a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to entering the State. I won't do that so I had to cancel the appt and now I'll have to entrust it to the gorillas at UPS or Fed-Ex. This for driving and being at Krieghoff for just a couple hours. Not pleased.
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I had an appointment to take my Krieghoff trap shotgun to Krieghoff USA in Ottsville PA for a repair and check-up next month but was notified today that per PA Gov. edict that I would need a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to entering the State.

Who is going to check if you got the test or not??
Apparently the people at Krieghoff otherwise they wouldn't have called me to tell me I needed the test. The Germans have historically been sticklers for making sure ones "papers are in order."
Wolf and wonder boy Ricky were both born as azzholes and just grew bigger. It's no secret that they are dipshits.....
I had an appointment to take my Krieghoff trap shotgun to Krieghoff USA in Ottsville PA for a repair and check-up next month but was notified today that per PA Gov. edict that I would need a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to entering the State. I won't do that so I had to cancel the appt and now I'll have to entrust it to the gorillas at UPS or Fed-Ex. This for driving and being at Krieghoff for just a couple hours. Not pleased.

I hate to sound like a jerk, but are they making everyone do that or just those that are from out of state? How would they know you are from out of state?

Well said. Alot of the local businesses here have pretty much told our gov to eat [bleep]
And yeah dont bag on PA too hard. Its only the east and west liberal chithole cities that swing us dem. The rest of this state is deeply red

Democrats love this stuff. In Wa they cheer inslee on and tout how great he is doing. He won re election by 60%. Liberalism is a mental illness.
Well, if the people pay him (with their taxes) they are accepting his rule. They can say that are not, but they ARE!

The ballot box is NOT the way you rein in an out-of control government. Organized Tax Revolt is.
Everyone should day drink and then go streaking.
Originally Posted by bobinpa

I hate to sound like a jerk, but are they making everyone do that or just those that are from out of state? How would they know you are from out of state?

They are only doing it for visitors from out of State. It's a State requirement. When I made the appointment they asked for my phone # and from that they knew I was from out of state. I made the appt weeks ago, before the edict. I either had to comply or cancel.
Traveled from York to North Bumph8ck (Perry Co) today for work, up I-83. State's programmable road signage stated the need for out of state travelers to have a NEG Covid test, or quarantine for 14 days. Sure...did NOT see any NAZI COVID check stations or state troopage bothering with foreign license plates....my guess is that the local/regional popo and sheriffs will ignore his/her/its edicts and try to have a happy and safe Thanksgiving without messing us and y'uns around.
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Cucks everywhere.
Originally Posted by 1Longbow
Someone will get a picture of him drinking after 500 pm

With a crowd of lobbyists and donors.
Originally Posted by bobinpa

They are only doing it for visitors from out of State. It's a State requirement. When I made the appointment they asked for my phone # and from that they knew I was from out of state. I made the appt weeks ago, before the edict. I either had to comply or cancel.

The schit hole you call home has the same EO in place.
Folks, you have to realize that the governorship and the office of the attorney general in Penna were bought and paid for with NYC money, Bloomberg and Soros.
Does anybody think all the truckers coming in and out o this state are quarantining for 14 days or getting covid tests every 5 days??? Maybe truckers don't get covid.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

Absolutely...

Leave out a bait pile.

Pile of "Free Stuff - Yard Sale" pointing to the back yard.

Make sure the wood chipper is gassed up.
THESE LIBERALS ARE ALL IDIOTS> PERIOD and i bet some are on this site and reading this post too ?
These Democrat aholes let BLM and Antifa riot, pi;;age and burn the city's down but by golly you better not have the family over for Thanksgiving.
© 24hourcampfire