Home
Posted By: jar china coming to you. - 11/23/20
just saw on news max that china has a new way to track the people ( control) its people. they have a app in their phones. dose the phrase MARK OF THE BEAST mean anything to anyone ? Biden is building up to this. look at who he is picking for cabinet members. he is going to pick up right where obummer had to stop ! You all should be preparing in every way imaginable.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
I hope they're bringing General Tso chicken and eggrolls!!
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
I believe that the technology is actually available with any cell phone - when it's turned on it's communicating with cell towers / routers to build up an address table to locate your phone (general area at least). The Aussie government has been capturing selected metadata on all phone calls for the past several years - no app needed. There's a ton of data to be had in the digital world.
Posted By: Dess Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
No law says you have to carry your phone with you 24/7. Neither are you required to purchase a cellphone. Turning it off might help, but I guess it depends on the phone and the app. No freebies...make 'em work for the info.

Enough cameras around to track many people. Any more, the cops just look for people with the Ring doorbells and businesses with security cameras.
Posted By: OldHat Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
The problem in China is not so much tracking as it is a large system they call the Social Credit System It is a credit score based on social behavior. They limit what you can do in society based on your social score.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/18/chinas-new-social-credit-system-turns-orwells-1984-into-reality/
Originally Posted by Dess
No law says you have to carry your phone with you 24/7. Neither are you required to purchase a cellphone. Turning it off might help, but I guess it depends on the phone and the app. No freebies...make 'em work for the info.

Exactly. I don't own a cell phone. Hard to believe I know, but they are genuinely evil and you will regret becoming dependent on them. Mark my words.

Pulling the battery is the only way to stop a phone from tracking you.

Posted By: Pappy348 Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
Turning it off doesn’t help if they really want to find you, the phone can be turned on over the network so they can find you or listen to you. Have to remove the battery (not easy on many) or shield the phone some way. Criminals use burner phones and toss them for just that reason.
Posted By: ribka Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by jar
just saw on news max that china has a new way to track the people ( control) its people. they have a app in their phones. dose the phrase MARK OF THE BEAST mean anything to anyone ? Biden is building up to this. look at who he is picking for cabinet members. he is going to pick up right where obummer had to stop ! You all should be preparing in every way imaginable.

If you have a cell phone your every movement, purchase, conversation , association is tracked. Combine with your computer, social media and you have zero privacy. Add in all of the security cameras, facial recognition , license plate readers, and most of the newer vehicles are tracked etc

Good luck removing the battery on the newer smart phones. Blows my mind people willingly put ALEXA in their homes.
"It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you."
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
What do you think this tracking of Covid contacts is all about? China hell, it’s here and being used right now.
Posted By: slumlord Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Oh hell yeah

And some egg drop soup
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by ribka
….. Blows my mind people willingly put ALEXA in their homes.

Exactly - my neighbour claims to hear Alexa whispering and giggling while they are in bed at night smile
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: china coming to you. - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

Oh hell yeah

And some egg drop soup

Snot soup? Yeah, I like that too.

Wifey makes killer spring rolls and dumplings.
Posted By: jar Re: china coming to you. - 11/24/20
what they were using it for was to pressure anti socializing. the phone would relay info such as standing to close to another , in the name of covid. and like what was said above tracking purchases,( to make sure you are only using your share. ) day to day activity and who you were in contact with . without making calls. like I said before, take your number ( the mark ). I am aware of what a cell phone can do, thats why there are none here. if thats the america you all want to accept, go ahead. just keep going along .
Posted By: Blackheart Re: china coming to you. - 11/24/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

Oh hell yeah

And some egg drop soup
My dog won't even eat that stuff. Chinks make everything taste like crap.
© 24hourcampfire