Home
Posted By: simonkenton7 The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
Just last Thursday, Guiliani and President Trump said that Sidney was part of their team, they were going after the rigged computers etc.

But, yesterday, Rudy disavowed Sidney Powell and said she was not part of the team.

I listened to some of the Rush show today and he talked at length about this. He had several theories and he is not sure just what is up with Sidney Powell.
Tonight, Lou Dobbs had Guiliani on for a guest. I watched the entire interview. Lou asked him, "What has happened to cause you to disavow a relationship with Sidney Powell?" I like Lou.

Rudy would not answer. He never said the name Sidney Powell he dodged around and talked about something else for 5 minutes. Lou did not ask a follow up question.

Is Sidney off on a lonely campaign to overturn the election, or is she just a lawer full of herself, talking BS to get her name on the news?
Posted By: Dutch Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
My gut tells me that this is crossing the isle, and Powell is not willing to dance the dance to avoid GOP casualties if happen to get caught in the fracas.
Posted By: Morewood Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
Disassociating from the Trump campaign allows her more flexability to go after the swamp without political interference.

Sidney was clearly shaken by what's she's seen, and is currently fighting for all of us American patriots.

I suspect she's found unheard of corruption crossing political lines. She already called out Kemp in Georgia.

What she has must be epic. Stay safe, Sidney. Burn them down.
Posted By: OldHat Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
Everyone is speculating way way too early. Who cares. Keep your eyes on the prize and ignore the day to day drama. Let it play out. We will know everything soon enough.
Originally Posted by Dutch
My gut tells me that this is crossing the isle, and Powell is not willing to dance the dance to avoid GOP casualties if happen to get caught in the fracas.

I think you nailed it...I could see her and Lin Wood joining forces pretty soon in Georgia and then the rest of the states...He doesnt seem to mind hunting down Rhinos or Never Trumpers either...

I also think that Sidney's case is more criminal and Rudy's is an entirely different strategy that could get them to the Supreme Court way faster than hers...Maybe her case still supports Rudy's case in the end if she files it soon and gets an expedient trial date...
Posted By: 700LH Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
Getting her 15 minutes
Posted By: Morewood Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
Originally Posted by 700LH
Getting her 15 minutes

Nah. She doesn't need fame. Has plenty.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Getting her 15 minutes

Yeah, I don't get why people think this? ...She has had a pretty stellar career. Why would she need more fame or recognition? I think she and Lin both are truly pissed about this election and pissed in general at the direction our law enforcement is going...Namely, the DOJ and FBI...
I can't speak to the Powell/Trump team relationship etc and I don't think anyone else here really knows either frankly. But having listened to her a few times, I do get the very strong impression that she's on the right side of this issue and on the side of the people.
Posted By: Muffin Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Getting her 15 minutes

Yeah, I don't get why people think this? ...She has had a pretty stellar career. Why would she need more fame or recognition? I think she and Lin both are truly pissed about this election and pissed in general at the direction our law enforcement is going...Namely, the DOJ and FBI...

AND she doesn't strike me as the attorney that is doing this just to jerk someone's chain................. I think she's in it for the win! IMHO.
Posted By: viking Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
It’s interesting it takes a lady to have balls and the will to fight.
Just sit back and enjoy the show!

Personally, I have absolutely no idea.

But I do know this:

If you go looking hard enough and long enough...
I found SP's comment last week quite unsettling. She stated yes, the servers had been seized. But she did not know who seized them, the "good guys" or the "bad guys".

What a twisted, convoluted mess the deep state has become within our government. I am amazed that they have not managed to simply kill Trump and get him out of the way.
Posted By: Mach3 Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
I really think she is going to stomp some huge mudholes in a lot of assh*les. Get your popcorn ready.
Posted By: Gun_Doc Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
The following should not have to be said, Sidney Powell is not Michael Avenatti.
That said, I have no idea where this is going.
Getting her 15 minutes

Unfortunately for the the courts what she needs is EVIDENCE and has none.

Sydney is claiming a conspiracy that would require probably 1,000's of people to be involved, for it to reach as many states as she claims, do you have any idea how hard it would be to keep it as secret as it has been? Any of the these people could get their 15 minutes of fame by claiming similar claims that defy logic. Yes, Sidney claims to have evidence that will be epic, phrases like "biblical proportions" were used repeatedly, but with a conspiracy as wide spread as claimed, recall Georgia is just a start, don't you think that there would be others claiming similar. I think her claims of evidence will be as truthful as Rudy's.

In court Rudy had to admit no fraud, perjury is a felony, outside of court the same claims are just poor behavior. Some will say that it was a strategy to withhold the evidence saving it for the appeal process, unfortunately most times the court of appeal will only consider evidence that was submitted in the original case, if no evidence is presented in the original trial well some of you get the picture. Claims of taking the case to the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) have been made since the vote tallies indicated Trump was not the winner, unfortunately the Supreme Court in cases like this is a court of appeal. SCOTUS votes on what cases to accept, a minimum of 4 votes is required for SCOTUS to hear a case. It is doubtful that SCOTUS would hear a case based on claims of evidence as presented by Rudy. SCOTUS can hear original cases in a few instances none of which cover the election issues being made some.

I find it lacking in logic to claim there was such a well-thought out conspiracy that apparently gave a Democratic cabal control over ballots that provided a win for the Democratic presidential candidate yet did not think about providing for a majority in the Senate and allowed losses n the House. Do we exclude logic in all areas of our reasoning or just in political reasoning.

I doubt Powell will ever file a suit about the election, as it would take money and without evidence she knows it will go nowhere so will not waste her money on a zero-probability chance of a win. Money would be very easy to get from a lot of sources if she had evidence of even 20% of the vast claims she is making.

Speaking of money don't you find it strange that DJT is raising funds using the guise of defending the campaign, to fight the election fraund and yet that is not where the majority of money is going. On DJT's website there is page asking for funds to support the election defense fund and on the same page you will find in smaller print that "75% of each contribution first to Save America, up to $5,000/$5,000, then to DJTP’s Recount Account". Save America is a political action committee that DJT put together shortly after the election, so the majority of the funds you contribute do not go to defend the election but a PAC to help DJT after the election. This parallels the claims and results of those who paid tuition to Trump University, this is the activity that DJT $20 million to settle a law suit, people and organizations do not change tactics.

Remember social media takes no evidence only an audience willing to lap up any weird crap that gives them validation that there guy/gal did not win, in addition tweeting and similar is cheap. It is probably this same audience that is making contributions to help fund the
Originally Posted by wade brown
Getting her 15 minutes

LOL
Nobody outside her team has any idea what she has. Well have to wait out this week to see if she produces. I would of want to be opposing her.

The news releases were just to clarify boundaries between each team, plus she is not on the trump campaign payroll. Powell is focused on the crime (it)regardless of any politics.

Settle down and give her this week to put the case together.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Getting her 15 minutes

LOL

All she needs right now is enough eye witness testimony, statistical expert testimony, testimony of the person or persons that has seen first hand how Dominion election fraud works. If this election shows the same patterns that should be enough to force a court order to seize the election machines for analysis...Then it is game on...They can get ethical hacker types, computer forensic experts to find/ recreate what happened on the machines.

They got Rudy's eyewitnesses, they got their own eyewitnesses...They got people all over saying their dead relative somehow voted. Rudy claims he has several people that witnessed a truck pull up at 430 AM to dump off ballots for biden at a voting center and a Dominion employee oversaw it.. They got the testimony of the Venezuelan Military officer and she has mentioned some Dominion employees/ ex employees came forward...They can probably find a dozen statisticians and fraud experts to tesfify on the anomalies/ irregularities...Seems like she would have enough to prove at least a pattern that could lead to a court order...
4 dimensional chess....................

MM
Getting her 15 minutes

LOL

All she needs right now is enough eye witness testimony, statistical expert testimony, testimony of the person or persons that has seen first hand how Dominion election fraud works. That will be enough to force a court order to seize the election machines for analysis...Then it is game on...

I was just laughing because some people here seem to think that if they personally haven't been briefed on all the evidence, it must not exist.
Posted By: HawkI Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
Exactly.

Our elections have been by the book legitimate since 1960...

The same schit hole cities (and some states) that have turned a blind eye to rioting, looting and the law in general obviously follow the laws concerning elections and the dreamt up charges of anyone have no basis in fact, other than the entire summer of defunding the police and stand down orders upholding the law...
Just visiting hereistheevidence.com and chasing a few of the links there is enough to make one upset. Follow Rick bins links to the affidavits and there's already a decent argument.....and methinks SP is sitting on a bunch more juicy stuff.
Part of the reason why a lot of documentation is not completely public is probably because some of the witnesses made a deal to testify or give a written statement but are fearful for their lives and the lives of their families. So the legal team is probably giving them some cover until the time comes to lay it all out. If everything was public now, every minute of every day would be a living Hell for those people.
Part of the reason why a lot of documentation is not completely public is probably because some of the witnesses made a deal to testify or give a written statement but are fearful for their lives and the lives of their families. So the legal team is probably giving them some cover until the time comes to lay it all out. If everything was public now, every minute of every day would be a living Hell for those people.

Exactly...Who wants those Antifa, BLM, radical left a-holes harrassing themselves; or especially, their children?
Posted By: 16bore Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20

Exactly...Who wants those Antifa, BLM, radical left a-holes harrassing themselves; or especially, their children?

Not to mention the news media “fact checkers” and judge & jury. The MSM can’t Google a public document, but they can tear apart a persons life in short order.
Most of us know that their are bad actors on both sides of the aisle. My guess is that Sydney and Lin are going after each. Georgia has two rinos that are clearly in the bag for the demonrats.

All we can do is wait on the next few days. In her weekend interview, Sydney said you would likely have her suit ready by Wednesday and file by Friday. Jordan Sekulow said his Georgia lawsuit would be filed on Tuesday.

Today is Tuesday.
Posted By: 16bore Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
Posted By: hosfly Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
She isnt a member of Team Trump because the RNC would foot the fees.. She will no doubt uncover fraud from two parties, dems an rinos.. Defending Trump this way she is off the leash.. optics only..be bad medicine to have Trump campaign pay to out rinos along with the orher traitors
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/24/20
He is a good liar! Bet he makes a hefty paycheck!
That is well written, wade brown. You know a lot about this stuff, are you an attorney?

I like Sidney and watched her defend General Flynn. She seemed to be tough, and smart.
I have appreciated her attacks on the voting system in this election. However, it was a little unsettling to me when she used big words like "epic" and "Biblical" to describe the evidence that she is supposedly getting. Those are big words, and she needs some big facts, to back them up.

I know the Dems got in with the Mafia to steal the 1960 election for Kennedy, so, today why would they not use computers to beat Trump? They hate Trump so much they would use any means to get rid of him.

It will all be settled in a week or so, very interesting to watch.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
That is well written, wade brown. You know a lot about this stuff, are you an attorney?

Thanks! Not a lawyer, just a critical thinker, in my line of work like most outside of the political realm I have to back up what I say with evidence. I have made some claims that were outside the norm but they were backed up with references showing the data, had I not shown how I came up with the claims I would have been shown the door and picked up my box of stuff from the guard shack at the end of the day.

Sidney makes the claims that the first of many epic lawsuits will be filed on Thanksgiving eve in Georgia so that leaves less than 3 hours. I have a hunch there will be no lawsuit filed. I imagine it takes a lot to file a lawsuit, one would assume Sidney being a lawyer and filing the lawsuit would understand that and would have taken that into account prior the the Thanksgiving eve. So making excuses for her after this evening is just silly and defamng to her "fine legal career" prior to her association with Rudy.

Wouldn't it be great to be in a position that whenever you fail you could blame others for you failure without any evidence. We all knew kids on the playground that did this, our disdain for that type of behavior caused most of these petulant children to outgrow that objectionable behavior.

Hope all have a good Thanksgiving,
wade
Now it is 4:43. I just checked the big Atlanta newspaper, and the news services. No Georgia lawsuit. How late in the day can you file?
Plus, I bet you can't file one tomorrow, nor for the next four days.

Very interesting to watch.
Just have to play Capt Obvious again but maybe its because her accusations are so far out there that even Rudy can't get behind them . Can't help but point out the obvious .
Posted By: Loosecat Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/25/20
Thank you Wade- from someone watching this from the outside, from the other side of the world and with no direct skin in the game refreshing to see such an objective view.
Sidney said that Friday was NOT a federal holiday so she would file either today or Friday. I pray that we get some traction on this but I also recognize the difficulty in compiling all the evidence, deciphering the data and doing forensic audits of millions of votes. I’m patiently optimistic.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Sidney said that Friday was NOT a federal holiday so she would file either today or Friday. I pray that we get some traction on this but I also recognize the difficulty in compiling all the evidence, deciphering the data and doing forensic audits of millions of votes. I’m patiently optimistic.

Last night, on Lou Dobbs, he asked her when she would file the suit.

And she said "In Georgia, no later than tomorrow."

I am just going by what she said. It is 5:17 I think the Judge went home 17 minutes ago.

Last night, on Lou Dobbs, he asked her when she would file the suit.

And she said "In Georgia, no later than tomorrow."

I am just going by what she said. It is 5:17 I think the Judge went home 17 minutes ago.

Possibly herding Krakens does not always go on schedule?

At this point I am still on Team Powell but she is going to have to produce sooner rather than later.

Time will tell.
Yes Sir. Your info is more current than mine. I heard her say by Friday but that was a few days ago. I don’t think she does herself or her career any favors by doing nothing after all her talk but I also don’t expect to be “in the circle of trust” so I’ll continue with my cautious optimism and hope that we are still a free country.
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/25/20
I can't speak to the Powell/Trump team relationship etc and I don't think anyone else here really knows either frankly. But having listened to her a few times, I do get the very strong impression that she's on the right side of this issue and on the side of the people.

+1
You obviously had a hard time believing Bill Clinton lied under oath....

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Just have to play Capt Obvious again but maybe its because her accusations are so far out there that even Rudy can't get behind them . Can't help but point out the obvious .
Posted By: 16bore Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/25/20
Sounds like Veruca Salt has a buncha sisters. Everyone wants it nowwwwww......

Good grief
Maybe, just maybe the lawsuit that Powell was going to file is of the same quality as those already filed by or on behalf of the Trump campaign and Powell had a revelation and decided to just ride off into the sunset. Remember Powell said it would be filed on Thanksgiving eve, no one put those words into her mouth and she said it last night.

Recall the score card for the lawsuits is 35 losses to one minor win, some of the losses have been accompanied by a verbal spanking from the presiding judge not normal operating procedure. I guess the claim could be made that all of the judges were liberal and involved in the fraud, if you are going to make such a far fetched improbable argument you should do so in front of a landscaping company as that seems to be par for the course. Maybe put lots of die on your hair so when you start to sweat it runs down your face further enhancing the strength of your argument.

It is not everyone who can become a parody of themselves and have international television coverage while you do it. You might want to ask yourself why Rudy is leading up the legal dream team? Rudy's area of expertise is not election law and he has not argued a case in court in decades. Maybe Rudy is in the lead as no one of stature in the specialty of election law like those who litigated Bush vs Gore wanted to argue the baseless cases. Would you risk your reputation arguing the cases that have been filed?

Think about it this way: Lawyers would be running towards the cases if they saw a chance of succeeding in court. The cases surrounding the election fraud issues will be researched and written in the history books to be written so if lawyers of renown would absolutely love to present the plaintiffs if there was a decent case. Who here would not want to written up as a winner in the history books your grandchildren and great grandchildren will read in school. Maybe the converse needs to be stated also, who would want to be written up as a loser (Rudy) in the history books, so your progeny can hang their heads in shame in history lessons in school.

Why was Powell removed from the dream team?
Posted By: abbydog Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
For Powell it’s cheap advertising, good or bad.
Look at Michael Avenatti, intelligent guy with issues, then the grandstanding and the fall........
Posted By: pal Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Disassociating from the Trump campaign allows her more flexability to go after the swamp without political interference.

Sidney was clearly shaken by what's she's seen, and is currently fighting for all of us American patriots.

I suspect she's found unheard of corruption crossing political lines. She already called out Kemp in Georgia.

Good post.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Maybe, just maybe the lawsuit that Powell was going to file is of the same quality as those already filed by or on behalf of the Trump campaign and Powell had a revelation and decided to just ride off into the sunset. Remember Powell said it would be filed on Thanksgiving eve, no one put those words into her mouth and she said it last night.

Recall the score card for the lawsuits is 35 losses to one minor win, some of the losses have been accompanied by a verbal spanking from the presiding judge not normal operating procedure. I guess the claim could be made that all of the judges were liberal and involved in the fraud, if you are going to make such a far fetched improbable argument you should do so in front of a landscaping company as that seems to be par for the course. Maybe put lots of die on your hair so when you start to sweat it runs down your face further enhancing the strength of your argument.

It is not everyone who can become a parody of themselves and have international television coverage while you do it. You might want to ask yourself why Rudy is leading up the legal dream team? Rudy's area of expertise is not election law and he has not argued a case in court in decades. Maybe Rudy is in the lead as no one of stature in the specialty of election law like those who litigated Bush vs Gore wanted to argue the baseless cases. Would you risk your reputation arguing the cases that have been filed?

Think about it this way: Lawyers would be running towards the cases if they saw a chance of succeeding in court. The cases surrounding the election fraud issues will be researched and written in the history books to be written so if lawyers of renown would absolutely love to present the plaintiffs if there was a decent case. Who here would not want to written up as a winner in the history books your grandchildren and great grandchildren will read in school. Maybe the converse needs to be stated also, who would want to be written up as a loser (Rudy) in the history books, so your progeny can hang their heads in shame in history lessons in school.

Why was Powell removed from the dream team?

You make a lot of sense. It's now ten minutes before 9:00 on Thanksgiving Eve. Any lawsuits filed?

Now it's time to concentrate on the Georgia Senate races. Block socialism until we take back the House in 2022. Put up a good candidate in 2024. Maybe DJT himself, though he'll be 78 then.
I just talked to my brother. He is a big lawyer in Atlanta, a Republican and a Trump voter.
And Brother Jeff told me that you can file a lawsuit electronically.
So that, a suit could be filed at 11:59 tonight by Sidney, and she would still be telling the truth.

I am watching closely, very interesting.

I hope to hell that Sidney has the goods. By the way, my brother has the inside scoop on Georgia politics, and he has already told me that, he thinks Trump lost fair and square in Georgia. He said that "Trump pi**ed off too many people."

I don't agree with that I think the election was stolen in Georgia and several other states, but that is what Brother Jeff says.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Duh, wat mistree?

K22 has covered this extensively in the Que thread of international fame of campfire history.

S Powell is registered in military law. Can prosecute treason under D Of D (for De Fence), instead of Giuliani in DOJ.

Why? Cause this election was derailed by acts of war from adversaries constituting a national security threat.

She can prosecute Americans in military tribunals due to we are in a declared state of war.

Pls. Dont make me repeat this schiett again. Sheesh already.
Well, I hope she files & proceeds, but as of right now, she's a no-show.

MM
Posted By: GeoW Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Why do most think that if a suit is filed it will/must be shouted from the rooftops?

Originally Posted by GeoW
Why do most think that if a suit is filed it will/must be shouted from the rooftops?

I think using words like Epic and Biblical produces certain expectations along with Trump won in a landslide etc.

That's kind of what she's doing isn't it?
Posted By: GeoW Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Who knows it was not filed today?

g

'nil carborundum illegitimi'
Who knows it was not filed today?

g

'nil carborundum illegitimi'

I think I saw another post she can file electronically and an do it at 11.59pm. Given it is th dy before your Thanksgiving holiday that would seem the way you would do it, however, if she did that them might have been a good idea to let Newsmax etc. that it has been filed electronically.
Posted By: Starman Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire

I think using words like Epic and Biblical produces certain expectations...

Ben Hur and 10 commandments are hollywood epics
and much of what's contained in Bible are beat up
stories or just plain fiction.

Could seem like she revving up the gullible types
into buying her book release.
Posted By: 16bore Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Would anyone in their right mind release evidence to the “news media”?

Holy schit....
Originally Posted by 16bore

Holy schit....

Agree but she could still let Newsmax etc. know it has been filed.
And further, hand it to Fox, Rush, or Glenn Beck?? It instantly becomes right wing conspiracy.

Where the phuqq have you guys been????

Either she’s got all the goods or she’s completely full of schit. Nothing in between.
PDF of filing
Posted By: pal Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Good job Sydney.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
BOOM!
Looks like this is it.

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1331826386449915904
Posted By: SBTCO Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Where's that ex spurt, wade brown?

..he ...he said Powell wouldn't file?
Getting her 15 minutes

Sydney is claiming a conspiracy that would require probably 1,000's of people to be involved, for it to reach as many states as she claims, do you have any idea how hard it would be to keep it as secret as it has been? Any of the these people could get their 15 minutes of fame by claiming similar claims that defy logic. Yes, Sidney claims to have evidence that will be epic, phrases like "biblical proportions" were used repeatedly, but with a conspiracy as wide spread as claimed, recall Georgia is just a start, don't you think that there would be others claiming similar. I think her claims of evidence will be as truthful as Rudy's.

In court Rudy had to admit no fraud, perjury is a felony, outside of court the same claims are just poor behavior. Some will say that it was a strategy to withhold the evidence saving it for the appeal process, unfortunately most times the court of appeal will only consider evidence that was submitted in the original case, if no evidence is presented in the original trial well some of you get the picture. Claims of taking the case to the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) have been made since the vote tallies indicated Trump was not the winner, unfortunately the Supreme Court in cases like this is a court of appeal. SCOTUS votes on what cases to accept, a minimum of 4 votes is required for SCOTUS to hear a case. It is doubtful that SCOTUS would hear a case based on claims of evidence as presented by Rudy. SCOTUS can hear original cases in a few instances none of which cover the election issues being made some.

I find it lacking in logic to claim there was such a well-thought out conspiracy that apparently gave a Democratic cabal control over ballots that provided a win for the Democratic presidential candidate yet did not think about providing for a majority in the Senate and allowed losses n the House. Do we exclude logic in all areas of our reasoning or just in political reasoning.

I doubt Powell will ever file a suit about the election, as it would take money and without evidence she knows it will go nowhere so will not waste her money on a zero-probability chance of a win. Money would be very easy to get from a lot of sources if she had evidence of even 20% of the vast claims she is making.

Speaking of money don't you find it strange that DJT is raising funds using the guise of defending the campaign, to fight the election fraund and yet that is not where the majority of money is going. On DJT's website there is page asking for funds to support the election defense fund and on the same page you will find in smaller print that "75% of each contribution first to Save America, up to $5,000/$5,000, then to DJTP’s Recount Account". Save America is a political action committee that DJT put together shortly after the election, so the majority of the funds you contribute do not go to defend the election but a PAC to help DJT after the election. This parallels the claims and results of those who paid tuition to Trump University, this is the activity that DJT $20 million to settle a law suit, people and organizations do not change tactics.

Remember social media takes no evidence only an audience willing to lap up any weird crap that gives them validation that there guy/gal did not win, in addition tweeting and similar is cheap. It is probably this same audience that is making contributions to help fund the
...............Well Wade.....Looks like Powell filed in G late today.....No evidence of election fraud aaaaay?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Great work
Originally Posted by abbydog
For Powell it’s cheap advertising, good or bad.
Look at Michael Avenatti, intelligent guy with issues, then the grandstanding and the fall........

Avenatti was simply a morally bankrupt crook, with a serious case of narcissism.
Just last Thursday, Guiliani and President Trump said that Sidney was part of their team, they were going after the rigged computers etc.

But, yesterday, Rudy disavowed Sidney Powell and said she was not part of the team.

I listened to some of the Rush show today and he talked at length about this. He had several theories and he is not sure just what is up with Sidney Powell.
Tonight, Lou Dobbs had Guiliani on for a guest. I watched the entire interview. Lou asked him, "What has happened to cause you to disavow a relationship with Sidney Powell?" I like Lou.

Rudy would not answer. He never said the name Sidney Powell he dodged around and talked about something else for 5 minutes. Lou did not ask a follow up question.

Is Sidney off on a lonely campaign to overturn the election, or is she just a lawer full of herself, talking BS to get her name on the news?
............Well Simon. 1st kraken lawsuit filed in GA today and a 2nd filed in MI late today by Sidney Powell .....Looks like she proved ya wrong....
I agree Avenatti was a crook and got caught he was so blatant.
Ego and narcissism - a bad combination,.
Powell was delving too deep for their comfort, to the point that she actually implicated the CIA in bringing about the election steal. We can't have that, now can we?
Summed up in one word...BULLS HIT!
Posted By: jimone Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
An extra turkey or twelve for the Kraken!!!
Posted By: 30338 Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Thank you Sidney, Linn and Rudy. Happy Thanksgiving. I'd suggest a prayer for law and order, we're gonna need it.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

............Well Simon. 1st kraken lawsuit filed in GA today and a 2nd filed in MI late today by Sidney Powell .....Looks like she proved ya wrong....

I didn't say she was a fraud, I was just asking the question.

Good job Sidney! She said she would file and by God she did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uits-claims-massive-electoral-fraud.html

I hope she prevails.
Does she have spellcheck? Geezuz....
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
I didn't read the whole lawsuit. The first few pages contain only allegations (which is normal for any lawsuit). Does the rest of it contain HARD EVIDENCE of sufficient malpractice to void the election?

Holy schit....

No, but it needs to be submitted in court which has not been done in over 30 cases. Yes this is a different case, but don't you think she would have shown the volumes of evidence to President Trump and the Trump campaign if she had it. Do you think Powellwould have been thrown under the bus by Trump and company if the evidence was half even 10% of biblical proportions.

Maybe she has filed but the fact that she was in posession of what she claims to be evidence of the whole Dominion, Chavez, ... when she was shown stage left by Trump and company is a pretty strong indication that she does not have much.
Posted By: yobuck Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20

I think or should say (hope), this is whats going on.
Problem of coarse is that creatures from both parties lurk in the swamp.
How else can any of what goes on be explained?
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Kraken is a large star ship in the solar warren fleet. Aliens be warned.
Have you read the suits? Unfortunately, not much there, mostly debunked claims with some conspiracies thrown in.

I doubt very much if these two suits will impact the upcoming inauguration of Biden on January 20. Very bush league in this day and age when you don't spell check your filings, in addition it is a good idea to use complete sentences throughout the filing.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
Have you read the suits? Unfortunately, not much there, mostly debunked claims with some conspiracies thrown in.

I doubt very much if these two suits will impact the upcoming inauguration of Biden on January 20. Very bush league in this day and age when you don't spell check your filings, in addition it is a good idea to use complete sentences throughout the filing.

You didn’t read them
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20

Holy schit....

No, but it needs to be submitted in court which has not been done in over 30 cases. Yes this is a different case, but don't you think she would have shown the volumes of evidence to President Trump and the Trump campaign if she had it. Do you think Powellwould have been thrown under the bus by Trump and company if the evidence was half even 10% of biblical proportions.

Maybe she has filed but the fact that she was in posession of what she claims to be evidence of the whole Dominion, Chavez, ... when she was shown stage left by Trump and company is a pretty strong indication that she does not have much.

Uh huh . Carry on libtard
Originally Posted by Starman

I think using words like Epic and Biblical produces certain expectations...

Ben Hur and 10 commandments are hollywood epics
and much of what's contained in Bible are beat up
stories or just plain fiction.

Could seem like she revving up the gullible types
into buying her book release.

Yeah. Right. Gotcha.

Just like the beat up fiction stories in the Bible.

Holy schit....

Mainstream media waits with baited breath so the libtards can tune into CNN and say “it’s debunked”. Further away from Trump she is, the better, since them being hand & hand would bring on the “she’s colluding with Trump!”

Where the phuqq have you been the last 4 years, or decade for that matter? Wolf Blitzer ain’t the Supreme Court.

I wouldn’t show jack schit to anyone outside a courtroom. I’m pretty sure she knows what the phuqq she’s doing without the armchair “legal advice”.

...........Well I have read the suits..And it is very clear Wade ol buddy that u do not know election law nor the US Constitution, which were both clearly violated in all 6 swing states!

You are not looking at the original but a conversion to PDF. Hence, you see several lines where part of the line is set a little lower and so on and the typos are not typos.

Dont worry the Kräken monster 👾.. controlled
by pagan god Zeus,.. hmmm, wait didn't Powell
distinctly say ... 'Biblical' proportions?

World is waiting to see if she can convert her
cocktail of mythological spin into win..

Demtards spent 4 years on a hoax, don’t forget.

You were a miserable cock sucker when you were Rob Jordan, unfortunately for us you couldn’t keep your word and leave here when you lost the bet.

You think you’re witty but your constant and ignorant attacks on Christians gets old.

I hope I get the opportunity to meet you face to face.....you fat pathetic fu.ck.
Posted By: BobMt Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20

You were a miserable cock sucker when you were Rob Jordan, unfortunately for us you couldn’t keep your word and leave here when you lost the bet.

You think you’re witty but your constant and ignorant attacks on Christians gets old.

I hope I get the opportunity to meet you face to face.....you fat pathetic fu.ck.

take it you are a christian......bob

You are not looking at the original but a conversion to PDF. Hence, you see several lines where part of the line is set a little lower and so on and the typos are not typos.

No PDF converter I have ever used changed the spelling on words, yes formatting issues sometimes get bungled but changing the spelling of words. I have used PDF convertors for over 20 years on a number of different operating systems and word processors. Anyone who has used a PDF converters knows you need to proofread the results prior to letting them out in the wild. A professional proofs the output of everything before passing it on.

Imagine how happy you would be if your lawyer submitted a suit on your behalf and it looked as poor as the documents submitted by Powell. Anyone saying they would be happy with a lawyer that submitted such poor work on your behalf would probably seek advice about a viral pandemic from a neuroradiologist.

Time will tell but I think this lawsuit will be put on the scrap heap of the previous 35 losses.
Posted By: benchman Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20

No PDF converter I have ever used changed the spelling on words, yes formatting issues sometimes get bungled but changing the spelling of words. I have used PDF convertors for over 20 years on a number of different operating systems and word processors. Anyone who has used a PDF converters knows you need to proofread the results prior to letting them out in the wild. A professional proofs the output of everything before passing it on.

Imagine how happy you would be if your lawyer submitted a suit on your behalf and it looked as poor as the documents submitted by Powell. Anyone saying they would be happy with a lawyer that submitted such poor work on your behalf would probably seek advice about a viral pandemic from a neuroradiologist.

Time will tell but I think this lawsuit will be put on the scrap heap of the previous 35 losses.

Quite frankly, if a judge nixes a lawsuit that claims the worst corruption in American history that was put together with necessary haste, due to bad grammar, I would like to punch that judge right in the nose.
https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-re...l-never-agreed-take-part-lawsuit-1550612
In 'Clash of the Titans'.. Kraken is defeated
when slain by Perseus.

with Jason Shepherd demanding he be removed
from the filing, Kraken just lost a tentacle.
When he asked Powell for additional information
before deciding whether to take part , she failed
to provide him with such.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/26/20
In 'Clash of the Titans'.. Kraken is defeated
when slain by Perseus.

with Jason Shepherd demanding he be removed
from the filing, Kraken just lost a tentacle.
When he asked Powell for additional information
before deciding whether to take part , she failed. to provide him with such.

Oh fug newsweek another commie rag.
LoL.. I didnt cite Newsweek.
Powells mess is being discussed on law forums.

Quote]..

"error-plagued filings will likely need to be resubmitted
in order to amend the numerous formatting mistakes
that literally make certain segments essentially unreadable."

"You don’t attach exhibits to a complaint. You don’t put
in the complaint case law meant for your TRO motion.
You DON’T. Where’s the separate motion for a TRO?
I mean, seriously, this is not what professionals do.
This is the stuff that gets the judge to throw the book
at you. It gets the bar association to inquire into your
conduct. /end
4:34 PM · Nov 26, 2020

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Powell is in the National spotlight, free advertising, self promotion.
All the lawsuits in the world will matter one whit to the liberal judges that make up the "system". The suit will go nowhere.
Posted By: broomd Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20

I agree. I read through that and wished that someone could have proofed the damn thing for her. Politico insects wasted no time mocking the errors.

I get that the substance is what's important, but damn.
Posted By: broomd Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20
LoL.. I didnt cite Newsweek.
Powells mess is being discussed on law forums.

Quote]..

"error-plagued filings will likely need to be resubmitted
in order to amend the numerous formatting mistakes
that literally make certain segments essentially unreadable."

"You don’t attach exhibits to a complaint. You don’t put
in the complaint case law meant for your TRO motion.
You DON’T. Where’s the separate motion for a TRO?
I mean, seriously, this is not what professionals do.
This is the stuff that gets the judge to throw the book
at you. It gets the bar association to inquire into your
conduct. /end
4:34 PM · Nov 26, 2020

What? People care about gibberish now? Biden was just speaking in tongues four weeks ago....
Dont question saint powell....she's right up on the pedestal with Saint Floyd....infallible!
Posted By: 16bore Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20
Originally Posted by broomd

I agree. I read through that and wished that someone could have proofed the damn thing for her. Politico insects wasted no time mocking the errors.

Pretty good distraction for the libtard news though, wouldn’t be front page otherwise.
Posted By: OldHat Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Dont question saint powell....she's right up on the pedestal with Saint Floyd....infallible!

Not infallible. She's just one of the few people who actually does something instead of endless internet BS.

Pretty good distraction for the libtard news though, wouldn’t be front page otherwise.

Exactly. Every [bleep] network in the country will headline "spelling errors". What do people do the minute they hear "spelling errors". They rush to read the lawsuit.

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1331958105664413697
Originally Posted by OldHat

Not infallible. She's just one of the few people who actually does something instead of endless internet BS.

Yes her typo riddle paperwork is a good sign...
When Jesus was informed by his disciples of others preaching in his name, he told them, “......leave them alone. Those who are not against us are for us.”

Yes her typo riddle paperwork is a good sign...

How many?
https://m.theepochtimes.com/sidney-...l&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-26-1
Posted By: Stophel Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20
So this was a public release, and the actual filing will be done, presumably, tomorrow?
Originally Posted by Stophel
So this was a public release, and the actual filing will be done, presumably, tomorrow?

I think they were lodged electronically on Wednesday and the publicly released ones are conversion to PDF. I think the originals were accompanied by affidavits.

So they either get tossed out next week or hopefully she gets to the next stage and then evidence is presented.
Two spelling errors in the title. Can't miss that. I would think it a good idea to read every single page to find out every spelling error.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...PLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf
Posted By: Starman Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20
Originally Posted by Straman

What? People care about gibberish now? Biden was just speaking in tongues four weeks ago....

Since the best she can do is match Biden,
perhaps a career in politics would better
suite her.
Originally Posted by Straman

Since the best she can do is match Biden,
perhaps a career in politics would better
suite her.

If you can't tell that is a formatting problem from converting the original to PDF then you have a problem. Obviously a Biden voter.
LMFAO....
Powells extraordinary claim:"-US Army seized
servers in Germany",.. did she include that as part
of her submissions, or it did fall by the wayside..?
Powells extraordinary claim:"-US Army seized
servers in Germany",.. did she include that as part
of her submissions, or it did fall by the wayside..?

She left them for you to find.
So you read her 75 page and 104 page
filings and can't recall seeing mention.? 🤔
So you read her 75 page and 104 page
filings and can't recall seeing mention.? 🤔

No, I am leaving that for you to find. The mental exercise will do you the world of good.
Mr Starman,

A tip for you. The two documents are not meant to be a presentation of everything. If unsuccessful they are tossed out. If successful they lead to the next stage where actual evidence is presented. In other words don't go looking for what is not meant to be in those documents. Happy to help.
I didnt say anything about actual evidence,
I asked if she mentioned the German servers
in her submissions.

You don't seem versed enough in US law
to understand.

I didnt say anything about actual evidence,
I asked if she mentioned the German servers
in her submissions.

As I mentioned above you need to look for yourself. It is good for the soul when you do things for yourself.
Soul searching in legal filings..?

I asked about written submissions and you
oddly brought up 'evidence'.. why I don't know.

So you knew what would not be in the document.

Press on, and good luck to you. Perhaps you can put up a written report on your findings.
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20
Ron Watkins (CodeMonkeyZ on Twitter) is listed as an expert witness in the filing.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ad3ad/sidney-powells-release-the-kraken-lawsuits-are-a-real-mess

One of the other expert witnesses listed in the lawsuit is Ron Watkins, who has been the administrator of fringe message board 8kun where the anonymous leader of QAnon supposedly posts updates.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Ron Watkins (CodeMonkeyZ on Twitter) is listed as an expert witness in the filing.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ad3ad/sidney-powells-release-the-kraken-lawsuits-are-a-real-mess

One of the other expert witnesses listed in the lawsuit is Ron Watkins, who has been the administrator of fringe message board 8kun where the anonymous leader of QAnon supposedly posts updates.

Expertise is something developed through hard work and study.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20

Splooge is bound to be an expert at something
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Milk and cookies?
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20

Ron read the Dominion instruction manual.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Milk and cookies?

I was gonna say rolling a ball .
Just got this email from Brother Jeff, the Republican lawyer in Atlanta:

"Typos won’t derail this lawsuit, not on a topic as important as this. The court will focus on the substance of the allegations."
Typographical errors are the limits of understanding for libtards.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: The Sidney Powell Mystery - 11/27/20
LOL! laugh

Usually all you have to do to throw a Prog off is say "Look! A squirrel!"
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL! laugh

Usually all you have to do to throw a Prog off is say "Look! A squirrel!"

That’s why they’ve been crying about Trump for the past 4 years. “He just doesn’t say nice things”

Truth hurts snowflakes.

Mention of seized servers can be in her submissions..
I didn't ask about 'actual evidence' being presented
at this time... you seem a bit off the rails with your
responses.

Anyways, previously serving fed. Prosecutors with
Cyber crime case experience, have gone through
all her pages, saying people shouldn't get their hopes
up about this changing the election.

I thought Trump was going to put up a serious
fight, but it seems the rickety Rudy and Sidney
show were his best hope... Oh well.

Had this mystery been solved?

Mention of seized servers can be in her submissions..
I didn't ask about 'actual evidence' being presented
at this time... you seem a bit off the rails with your
responses.

Anyways, previously serving fed. Prosecutors with
Cyber crime case experience, have gone through
all her pages, saying people shouldn't get their hopes
up about this changing the election.

I thought Trump was going to put up a serious
fight, but it seems the rickety Rudy and Sidney
show were his best hope... Oh well.

Fake news

Biden-Harris campaigners have already begun begging for plea deals in exchange for their testimony.
It's not fake news, the once fed. Prosecutors
openly identified themselves online and they
can be traced to established law firms that
they are currently partners in.

I'm reasonably confident their 1 - full reading of,
2 - interpretation of and 3- evaluation of Powells
filings, far exceeds just about anyone on the CF.
© 24hourcampfire