Home
People are finally fugging waking up. Hell, even the snowflakes in Cali are protesting.
Even people in NYC are bitching. I wish they had woke the hell up BEFORE the election for crying out loud.
This is what the social worker model is going to look like. Two officers who don’t wanna be there with some other .gov employee doing the b!tching.
Speaks volumes when you are begging for two cops to arrest you........... and they can't come up with a crime worthy of arrest!?!?!?!?
I found it amusing that the cops left when a customer said it was a BLM protest.
Originally Posted by Muffin
Speaks volumes when you are begging for two PENSIONS to arrest you........... and they can't come up with a crime worthy of arrest!?!?!?!?
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
This is what the social worker model is going to look like. Two officers who don’t wanna be there with some other .gov employee doing the b!tching.

Agreed. Hall monitor thinks they can get away with their bully tactics because an armed cop is in attendance. If something goes south, they'll simply be impeding . Won't feel bad if karma catches up with 'em.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
I found it amusing that the cops left when a customer said it was a BLM protest.

LOL
Feel bad for the Leo's.
Not at all what they signed up for.
And they handled it like good cops,
Not Power Trippers.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Feel bad for the Leo's.
Not at all what they signed up for.
And they handled it like good cops,
Not Power Trippers.

I would hate to be a cop today. All the commies hate you. You get the dumbest orders to carry out. And the people who would otherwise be on your side, hate you when you show up to "enforce" those stupid orders.
© 24hourcampfire