Home
Posted By: szihn Snitch on your neighbor..... - 11/24/20
This would not matter if nearly all cops were not so willing to commit constructive treason ,and do as a communist dictator orders them (and pays them) to do. Their own kids future is of no concern to them----------------- as long as they get paid.

Tax revolt (hint)

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/2...for-violating-thanksgiving-covid-orders/
Like saying nearly all gunsmiths are ripoff artists.
It's truly unreal, the power most of these Governors[D] think that they yield.
If you feel like snitching on your neighbor, just pour yourself a glass of milk. Milk is good for your teeth and bones. Snitching on your neighbor, isn't.
Not sure what you call a cop, but there are lots of sheriffs who
have publicly stated their departments will not enforce these laws.
Lots of local departments also.

I feel for LEO's now. They are in a bad place.
Punished for doing their job, not allowed to do their job,
attacked while on duty. Not allowed to enforce the laws broken by their attackers...

Just as there are bad ones, there are good ones.
Just as some are incompetent, others are the picture of competent.

Imagine if you were forced to use a spruce 2x4 to build one of your rifles?
Pretty sure those guns I have seen pics of are more than a paycheck.
They are a warm feeling of pride and satisfaction.

Some of those cops feel that about the areas they keep peaceful.
The 'snitching' can go both ways...

But DillonBuck's right - our sheriff has already stated he's not gonna enforce these silly-assed mandates by our pos Gov. Evers...
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Arent they? Same for taxidermists...
I recall reading a history article on how the Gestapo was able to maintain control of the German population with so few Gestapo agents throughout
Germany, The answer was the German population was encouraged to "Snitch" on each other, family, friends, fellow workers.

Have we come to that in the United States???
I can be bought. A pecan pie and I become like Sgt Shultz "I saw NOTHING!"
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
I recall reading a history article on how the Gestapo was able to maintain control of the German population with so few Gestapo agents throughout
Germany, The answer was the German population was encouraged to "Snitch" on each other, family, friends, fellow workers.

To a large degree, yes. We even have a large contingent of fools on this site that will vote against their self-interest, just because they are told to. They are told who to hate, and they do it dutifully. They will turn on family and friends if CNN asks them to.
I used to live next door to Klaus Barbie, he took me pheasant hunting. No way I could snitch on him.

We watched Airwolf a lot together. The stories he told, lol
Originally Posted by slumlord
I used to live next door to Klaus Barbie, he took me pheasant hunting. No way I could snitch on him.

We watched Airwolf a lot together. The stories he told, lol

Did you get to go to his museum???
He had a shrunken head keychain for his pontiac catalina.

It was badass
Freakin’ awesome!
I think my 80 yr old neighbor gal is a prostitute....
Who do I report her to?
De-Flave
One thing you have to say is that they aren't subtle.
Every communist dictator used this.
They aren't using incrementalism. It's full blown in your face communism.

Will the enforcers enforce such commands?
Answer:. Do they snitch on those who don't have all of their stickers in a row and up to date?
Do they steal from the have nots to give to the political machine?
Now they have another weapon in the fight against"crime".....the DRONE.

Where was it that they used those to locate, snitch and arrest disodents who did not have masks on outside?.....
Farmers in the fields
Hikers on the trails
Paddle borders in the sea

China, UK, Australia......NOW HERE!
Wasn't Obama encouraging people to snitch on each other for something? I can't remember what it was.
I've been hearing ads on the radio for at least a year encouraging us to report anything out of the ordinary. Which I kind of get with the school shootings that were going on, but people don't stop to think about the net loss of freedom for millions of people in the off chance one tip might, might, just maybe, lead to someone who intends to do harm. But until they actually attempt it, what crime is thinking about doing it?
Something to do with the Onumbnutcare iI believe.
This has been going on for some time and now is acceptable in the land of the fee, home of the slave.

Posted By: Dess Re: Snitch on your neighbor..... - 11/24/20
Originally Posted by hookeye
I think my 80 yr old neighbor gal is a prostitute....
Who do I report her to?

Report her to the local Union Hall. Don't expect results. She probably has seniority.
A mask on a farm, outside? No another person within the scope of the lens?
Originally Posted by slumlord
A mask on a farm, outside? No another person within the scope of the lens?

There used to be all kinds of foitage of people by themselves harassed by the "authorities " for being outside and where allowed outside, without a mask.

In the western world, Australia, this is one that slipped through YouTube censors.

I’m really looking forward to all the red flag abuse!!!! Talk about huge!!!!
"Only you know what doesn't belong in your day"

"If you see something, say something"

You get to pick your gunsmith, azzhole.

Really, fuuck you. What a ridiculous comment to make.

A service you seek out and select voluntarily is now the same as jack-booted thugs coming onto your private property armed and prepared to shoot because your family is choosing to celebrate the holiday together.

I just lost all respect for you.
So if you snitch on your neighbor who gets the gold (yellow) star sewn on their shirt?

Same with the KGB and Russia.
It would be pretty hard for my neighbors to snitch on us, they will be eating at our house!!
Posted By: szihn Re: Snitch on your neighbor..... - 11/24/20
well now....let look at a few undeniable facts.

Fact #1. Not all cops will arrest and cite all people who violate the mandates of a would-be dictator.

Fact #2. But 100% of all people who ARE cited or arrested for violating the mandates of a dictator will have those things done to them by cops!
This Thanksgiving, if you see 20 cars at your neighbor's house, and you're thinking about reporting them, go to the fridge and drink a big glass of milk.

Why? Milk is good for your teeth!
You know what else is good for your teeth?
Minding your own damn business.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

You get to pick your gunsmith, azzhole.

Really, fuuck you. What a ridiculous comment to make.

A service you seek out and select voluntarily is now the same as jack-booted thugs coming onto your private property armed and prepared to shoot because your family is choosing to celebrate the holiday together.

I just lost all respect for you.

Sorry to hear that.

You don't get to choose what jurisdiction you live in? You don't get to vote for your sheriff?

Not straight across parallels, I was making a point. The OP has a well established pattern of "fugk the police. They are all corrupt. They will curb stomp your puppies and shoot your kids to give you a littering citation. No exceptions." It gets old.
If we were going to be home I would put a sign at the end of the driveway that said large family gathering. Kate Brown can kiss my A S S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
This has been going on for some time and now is acceptable in the land of the fee, home of the slave.

There's a 10ga autoloader for sale in the classifieds.
Oregon had 7 Blue counties in the 2018 election for a total of 567,707 votes out of 934,498 votes. It would appear that not just the blue counties put her into office.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Snitch on your neighbor..... - 11/24/20
Originally Posted by szihn

Fact #1. Not all cops will arrest and cite all people who violate the mandates of a would-be dictator.

Fact #2. But 100% of all people who ARE cited or arrested for violating the mandates of a dictator will have those things done to them by cops!

You’re not wrong.

Generally, folks get the cops their community deserves (will tolerate).

George
szin: You are so full ofshit your eyes are gonna turn brown!
If you had an ounce of common sense (and it is apparent you don't!) you would be thankful there are law enforcement types willing to risk their lives and save idiots like yourself from... well, YOURSELF!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Now if the Chinese population were allowed to have guns, they could use their shotgun to shoot that drone out of their airspace.
Originally Posted by NH K9

You’re not wrong.

Generally, folks get the cops their community deserves (will tolerate).

George

But he never writes about local or state popo in WY. He champions others, a paladin if you will. lol
Our Sheriff and Chief of Police dont listen to the governor.
Not a cop within a 100 miles of here would even contemplate breaking up a Thanksgiving dinner. A lot of 'em are dumb, but not fuqking stupid.
This was the "corner stone" technique of the East German Communist Stasi secret police. It got so bad that people would rat on their neighbors even if they did something as innocent as painting their house and making it look better than all the others on the block. The police would interrogate the "suspects" to see if they bought black market paint or smuggled it from the West. Coming to a town near you!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
If you had an ounce of common sense (and it is apparent you don't!) you would be thankful there are law enforcement types willing to risk their lives and save idiots like yourself from... well, YOURSELF!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Said like a cop. szihn doesn’t need you or anyone else with a badge to protect him. Neither do I. I am on good terms with my sheriff. Done work for him, he will recommend me any day to anyone who asks, and will help me with anything if I call him. And he knows I don’t need or want anything from him. Likes that about me. Good guy, unlike the cops that live their whole miserable life telling themselves we all need them.

Maybe where you are, everyone is a dweeb that needs protection, but around here, the cops are what keeps local criminals alive. No cops, no crooks. And the cops know it. Act out bad enough, cops here might not get too concerned about investigating your disappearance/death. On the other hand, someone has to serve papers, bust meth labs, and whatnot. And make sure folks don’t get whacked for stealing a chainsaw or similar. Because they would if the cops weren’t there. And then we’d have those nasty feuds like we used have around here. So cops do serve a purpose, it’s just not protecting the average joe. Joe around here can take care of himself.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Said like a cop. szihn doesn’t need you or anyone else with a badge to protect him. Neither do I. I am on good terms with my sheriff. Done work for him, he will recommend me any day to anyone who asks, and will help me with anything if I call him. And he knows I don’t need or want anything from him. Likes that about me. Good guy, unlike the cops that live their whole miserable life telling themselves we all need them.

Maybe where you are, everyone is a dweeb that needs protection, but around here, the cops are what keeps local criminals alive. No cops, no crooks. And the cops know it. Act out bad enough, cops here might not get too concerned about investigating your disappearance/death. On the other hand, someone has to serve papers, bust meth labs, and whatnot. And make sure folks don’t get whacked for stealing a chainsaw or similar. Because they would if the cops weren’t there. And then we’d have those nasty feuds like we used have around here. So cops do serve a purpose, it’s just not protecting the average joe. Joe around here can take care of himself.

Yep, around here they keep thieves and dopers alive and catch cows that got out.
Yeah right, the Coppers around here would tell them to fugg off and mind their own gotdamn business! of course, in a diplomatic professional way!
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by reivertom
This was the "corner stone" technique of the East German Communist Stasi secret police. It got so bad that people would rat on their neighbors even if they did something as innocent as painting their house and making it look better than all the others on the block. The police would interrogate the "suspects" to see if they bought black market paint or smuggled it from the West. Coming to a town near you!

.............. I was also thinking of the East German Stasi. I've heard some of those stories about E Germany before the wall came down. Scares the crap out of me to be hearing that sort of stuff here in the USA. I never thought that would happen here in my lifetime. I guess it's really a "Welcome To The Great Society" moment.
Never knew I was such a bad guy until I started reading about it on this forum. I am now "they". I must be slacking off at work, didn't know I was supposed to be violating rights on Thanksgiving. Used to just ride around and let the younger guys sneak off to eat with their families. Guess I have to stop doing that. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Patrick
Originally Posted by dodge268
Never knew I was such a bad guy until I started reading about it on this forum. I am now "they". I must be slacking off at work, didn't know I was supposed to be violating rights on Thanksgiving. Used to just ride around and let the younger guys sneak off to eat with their families. Guess I have to stop doing that. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Patrick

If your boss commands you to do it and you risk being fired or "gasp" loss of pension will you do it?
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Oregon had 7 Blue counties in the 2018 election for a total of 567,707 votes out of 934,498 votes. It would appear that not just the blue counties put her into office.

And it sure as hell wasn’t my or my kids votes on the blue side of that total
Posted By: skeen Re: Snitch on your neighbor..... - 11/25/20
Snitch on your neighbor.....
Would I? [bleep], yeah. They're both college professors from France and had Biden/Harris signs in their yard. They need a good ol' 911 call for breaking COVID protocol. wink

The conservative that reside in Oregon and N. Calif. are in denial and lie to themselves.... for the most part these areas went left years ago... many think they are right wing but they gauge it against far left loons.... so really they are more middle of the road , with a left lean
Originally Posted by irfubar
Patrick

If your boss commands you to do it and you risk being fired or "gasp" loss of pension will you do it?

What do you think?
Originally Posted by skeen
Would I? [bleep], yeah. They're both college professors from France and had Biden/Harris signs in their yard. They need a good ol' 911 call for breaking COVID protocol. wink

Dayum, my lysdexia took over for a sec, thought you said “1911 call”.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'm not a cop.
He'll, I have offended some of them here with my posts about their
attitude, or how they are so quick to use guns these days.
Or the silly games they play using roadblocks to fish for people
with outdated registrations.

That said, they do more for you than you think.
You think without the cops your super hero buddies would all
go vigilante and hunt down the bad guys.

I think that you probably work for a living. Maybe own a business.
I think you would be a great target for the unemployed scofflaws who
are free 24/7. When you are home, they may fear you. When you aren't,
it's law enforcement that they are concerned about.

Or, they would simply kill you, them do as they want with your family.

It's not the movies.

Look around the world. When law and order disappear, society falls.

As a truck driver getting inspected by DOT, i wasnt a fan.
But, driving down the road, I was glad the other trucks had to
meet DOT requirements.
Posted By: skeen Re: Snitch on your neighbor..... - 11/25/20
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by skeen

Dayum, my lysdexia took over for a sec, thought you said “1911 call”.

Hah. That too. whistle
Patrick

Why do people get mad about pensions? The pay is not why I took the job. The idea that I could retire at 55 with a full pension and then do what I the hell I want is one of the reasons I took the job. And to answer your question, no, I understand the oath I took and I'm required to follow lawful orders. I know what that means.
Patrick

Why do people get mad about pensions? The pay is not why I took the job. The idea that I could retire at 55 with a full pension and then do what I the hell I want is one of the reasons I took the job. And to answer your question, no, I understand the oath I took and I'm required to follow lawful orders. I know what that means.

I will take you at your word... I believe police deserve the benefit of a doubt... you do a hard job and many times are placed in a no win situation.
That being said I am not naive to the fact there are many bad cops. And they will do the bidding of their political chiefs. I expect them to be going door to door in the near future enforcing unconstitutional laws. We are seeing that already. I would recommend if you are close to retirement age, pull the plug, things may get ugly.
Nobody around here is going door to door. Maybe in your neck of the woods, but not around here. I certainly ain't banging on doors for any reason I wouldn't want someone banging on mine.
And maybe back off the use of the word "many". Statistically it's a very small number. I've run into a few, but just a few, in 22 years.
Nobody around here is going door to door. Maybe in your neck of the woods, but not around here. I certainly ain't banging on doors for any reason I wouldn't want someone banging on mine.

I live where I live for a very specific reason and by choice.... I am very rural in a very gun friendly state.

I don't believe the number of police that will follow unconstitutional orders is small in urban liberal strongholds
There may be some in the "urban" (bomb craters) like Jackson. I think the city dwellers answering the knock with holes in the door will discourage most of them pretty quick.
Sheriff here won’t. He has to live here. And that would become tenuous at best if he started that schit. He wouldn’t anyway, but the other part is more foolproof than human nature when it comes to dealbreakers such as gun confiscation. Of course, he will evict ya for not paying rent to the county, so, like I said, fear is sometimes a more reliable motivator than honor.

There was a community deal here this week to provide turkey dinners to the needy. One gal who helped out posted on spybook that she was disappointed that folks there weren’t following the govna’s mask recommendation. One person agreed with her. The rest were very unsupportive(nice way of saying it) and told the gal she didn’t have to be there if it bothered her, and don’t bother coming to anything else. I love this place...
none of that chit going on around here.
Originally Posted by kingston

There's a 10ga autoloader for sale in the classifieds.

LOL! 😁

The conservative that reside in Oregon and N. Calif. are in denial and lie to themselves.... for the most part these areas went left years ago... many think they are right wing but they gauge it against far left loons.... so really they are more middle of the road , with a left lean

There is a lot of very conservative people in this state but due to their businesses or their family or their ranches they have to stay. I’m one that has the ability to move my business out of state and will be moving into the state of Idaho very shortly. California has the same especially northern and Southern California
Originally Posted by Nestucca

There is a lot of very conservative people in this state but due to their businesses or their family or their ranches they have to stay. I’m one that has the ability to move my business out of state and will be moving into the state of Idaho very shortly. California has the same especially northern and Southern California

Of course and I personally know several... they are the exception though these days
Good luck with that one.
Not gonna happen here. skAnchorage might though.
How about if the Feds show up in your rural hood? can't see that working out well either
There aren't very many Feds and there isn't a lot of love for the Feds from the locals. They couldn't hope to pull that off with out the locals. I'm not concerned.
Wonder if she and her wife spent their honeymoon in Cuba like DeBlasio? Maybe that’s where she learned this method of snitching?

After all, Portland looks more like Havana everyday.
How about if the Feds show up in your rural hood? can't see that working out well either

Here, the text tree would catch fire and hillbillies would be running over one another to get in on that. NOBODY here likes the feds. Probably make the British hike back from Lexington look like a stroll through the park.😁
There will be alot of cars parked outside my house tomorrow. Let's see if I get switched on
In my area the absolutely tyrannical and authoritarian stuff is coming from a certain demographic. 1. Women. 2. White. 3. Works in a healthcare related field. 4. Has never taken their health seriously (but they want to save everyone else)

Just my observations.
Posted By: Dess Re: Snitch on your neighbor..... - 11/25/20
Originally Posted by Calvin
In my area the absolutely tyrannical and authoritarian stuff is coming from a certain demographic. 1. Women. 2. White. 3. Works in a healthcare related field. 4. Has never taken their health seriously (but they want to save everyone else)

Just my observations.

Same mentality of the nanny crowd inspecting the lunch you packed for your kid and having a hissy fit because you added a snack sized Snickers bar.
Originally Posted by Partagas
Wasn't Obama encouraging people to snitch on each other for something? I can't remember what it was.

Turn in anyone who was against Obamacare. They posted it on the White House website.

It was chilling.
Everyone blames the politicians in this, who are to blame. But they miss the healthcare “professionals” who are putting tremendous pressure on the politicians to shut stuff down, by painting doomsday scenarios that never happen. The medical industry appears to be very politically motivated filled with people who are drunk with power. Public health officials are crazy authoritarian.

Yes, cops bad; policy makers astonishingly not part of your argument.
25 are allowed at funerals, so it’s a funeral for Tom Turkey
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by Partagas

Turn in anyone who was against Obamacare. They posted it on the White House website.

It was chilling.

Turn in all democrats
Posted By: BobMt Re: Snitch on your neighbor..... - 11/26/20
Originally Posted by Calvin
Everyone blames the politicians in this, who are to blame. But they miss the healthcare “professionals” who are putting tremendous pressure on the politicians to shut stuff down, by painting doomsday scenarios that never happen. The medical industry appears to be very politically motivated filled with people who are drunk with power. Public health officials are crazy authoritarian.

they are the ones responsible for all of this......bob
No shortage of snitches here.

Look at post counts over 10,000.
Originally Posted by OnTheBeach

I reported this post to Rick.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Snitch on your neighbor..... - 05/31/21

Says the geriatric coward with over 200 posts in a month. I
Easily 5k under your Oldman handle.
All your Sybil personalities added up are likely over 10k
Originally Posted by elkcountry
It would be pretty hard for my neighbors to snitch on us, they will be eating at our house!!

Don’t underestimate people , especially with today’s electronics
. A local fellow involved in the weed business had friends and family in places tha made it hard to get him , he got away with it for years .
Him and his family were over at the best friends home having Christmas dinner with families together .
Exchanging gifts , pleasantries, and eating .
Too many drinks I suppose and he did business with him at the dinner table .
Nothing big , just a quarter pound , but much discussion went on about old times .
The best friend had gotten caught somewhere else and the locals weren’t aware of it .
So his best friend allowed the police to put a camera in his VCR .
His best friend at the end of the evening exchanged hugs and all with him and his family .
He had known this guy all his life .
I don’t condone this type of business , but am smart enough to see were things like this could apply in a lot of life’s situations as our freedoms erode .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by 280shooter

To a large degree, yes. We even have a large contingent of fools on this site that will vote against their self-interest, just because they are told to. They are told who to hate, and they do it dutifully. They will turn on family and friends if CNN asks them to.

Anyone here remember Obama's White House website asking for people to notify them of anyone that was against the Affordable Care Act? Any family memeber, neighbor, or person they could identify that was nor for it?

Stalinist.
In different times, in different countries, a lot of these communist mayors and governors would be led out and hung from the nearest tall tree.
"People who violate Brown’s orders this Thanksgiving could face misdemeanor penalties of up to 30 days in jail, fines of up to $1,250, or both."

They mentioned "Big Brother".
Who is Big Brother in this case?
Old Coot says it’s all for the best.
Ahhh, I see which dickhead troll dredged up an old thread
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Ahhh, I see which dickhead troll dredged up an old thread

At least he can add troll to his title.

You’re just a dickhead.
C
Originally Posted by NH K9

Says the geriatric coward with over 200 posts in a month. I
Easily 5k under your Oldman handle.
All your Sybil personalities added up are likely over 10k

Doesn't it count when his vag is yakking or spitting out sand?
Dictator system.
Everyone thinks everyone is watching them and they dont know who is who.

In Iraq in 03 during SASO ops.
The Muktars were crying about not being paid anymore cause the Baath party ceased to exist.
But yet we was paying out 40 bucks every 2 weeks to all retirees connected to the Baath party govt, retired army and republican guard members ,Iran/ Iraq war vets or beneficiaries.
But not the Rat azz Muktars...
LOL!!!

Muktars were the neighborhood POC,s for reporting people thru their network they would set up to rat on people saying anything negitive about Saddam or Baath party govt types.

Disappear or ghost a few people and you have a cowed fearful population.

Friends, family, whoever ratting em out.
They population was really paranoid at 1st after the Baath party fell.
They kinda grew outta it.
Then the insurgency started up and back to fear.....

The Iraqi,s knew who the muktars were .
But their network of snitches who worked for the muktars was unknown to them basically.

I can see Liberal Socialist Democrats using this system.
All part of the Liberal Socialist Democrat and dictator game since the beginning of time.
Lol!!!
I thought this was a new thread.
Didnt look at the Op date....
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I've been hearing ads on the radio for at least a year encouraging us to report anything out of the ordinary. Which I kind of get with the school shootings that were going on, but people don't stop to think about the net loss of freedom for millions of people in the off chance one tip might, might, just maybe, lead to someone who intends to do harm. But until they actually attempt it, what crime is thinking about doing it?

I went to high school with a kid who would talk about wanting to come to school with a gun and mow lots of people down. He never did it, but he was elaborate in his description, and had access to all sorts of guns. It’s probably a fairly common fantasy for high school kids. This was the 1970s, by the way.
© 24hourcampfire