Home
Posted By: Spanokopitas Krakpot? - 11/25/20

So what's the deal with this Sydney Powell character? I really like her style but she does seem more than a little nut-case with her theories.

I heard her tell Lou Dobbs that today would be the day she files a the mother of all lawsuits. I think she promised that before.

I'm waiting. So is the world.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
She would be a great campfire member

A female that actually contributes something besides meme pics of germans with mausers on Veteran’s Day
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Put on a fresh diaper.......it may happen.

Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

So what's the deal with this Sydney Powell character? I really like her style but she does seem more than a little nut-case with her theories.

I heard her tell Lou Dobbs that today would be the day she files a the mother of all lawsuits. I think she promised that before.

Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20

I'm waiting...
Posted By: smokepole Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20

Only one way to find out, right?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
She told Lou last night that she will file the Georgia lawsuit today. She also said there is a 100 percent chance that Trump will win the election. I am watching closely.

N.B.

https://thedonald.win/p/11QS30AtKn/-president-trump-to-hold-a-speec/
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Starting to think Sydney Powell is just another senile kook. Time to put up or shut up WTF?
Posted By: Theeck Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Starting to think Sydney Powell is just another senile kook. Time to put up or shut up WTF?

I agree. I am a Trump supporter and I do believe there were issues with the election but I get the distinct impression that she is a crackpot.
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Look how long the courts system takes sometimes for a simple civil case. I am willing to give this whole mess a little more time. Who cares how impatient the media and the Biden crew are to get in the whitehouse. This deal needs to run it's full course!
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Originally Posted by Theeck

I agree. I am a Trump supporter and I do believe there were issues with the election but I get the distinct impression that she is a crackpot.

Dont question her or the Qtards will label you as a commie never trumper.
GRIZZ, you have Jackson Handy in your corner.

Congrats.

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
GRIZZ, you have Jackson Handy in your corner.

Congrats.

Nice to know I'm still living in your head rent free MR wiener...LOL
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20

She was nutty enough to get the Justice Dept to agree to drop the charges against Michael Flynn.
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Originally Posted by Pat85

She was nutty enough to get the Justice Dept to agree to drop the charges against Michael Flynn.

I think she knows exactly what she is doing. I think she wants to say enough crazy stuff about whoever she thinks was involved in the fraud that they get pissed enough that they try to sue her for Defamation...Then she can wreck shop on them in Discovery. If they don't try to sue her for Defemation, they look even more guilty....This is like Trump saying "Fake News" all throughout the 2016 election...At first everyone thought he was crazy, the strategy of taking on the media won't work, etc, but then anyone with a brain started opening their eyes and questioning the Liberal controlled Media...What has she got to lose with this strategy? She's had a pretty long and stellar career, she probably dont give a hoot if people think she is acting a little nuts..

She is not getting any help right now from law enforcement, namely the FBI or DOJ, so she is trying to trap them into a Defemation suit if she can...
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20

..................Hey Spanky.....Relax!!.... You have no idea as to the magnitude of what needs to be prepared and done prior to any lawsuit, court dates nor anything else concerning legal proceedure. Yeah! We all are waiting...This is not Florida 2000 where only one state was involved which was resolved in mid Dec 2000. If it takes another week or two to fully expose everything then fine....Better to take a little more time to THOROUGHLY line up all of the sittin ducks..

"My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may - whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats. The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to [Joe] Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week [Thanksgiving week]. It will be epic."

In an interview with Maria Bartiromo, Nov. 15:

Bring it...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
My opinion: I have little doubt that an investigation could turn up more than enough evidence to declare the election stolen. But I also know that the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and every other enforcement arm of the federal government is part of the deep state.

You can present the deep state with evidence until the cows come home. But the deep state won't undo what the deep state did.
Posted By: las Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Originally Posted by rte

Who would believe anything posted by a basement dwelling pajama boy?
[Linked Image from lh6.googleusercontent.com]

https://stackoverflow.com/users/7520968/jackson-handy

What, no bling in ears, nose, lips? Hardly credible then. smile
Posted By: ironbender Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20

I'm waiting...

Hold your breath.
Posted By: rte Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20

Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20

"My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may - whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats. The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to [Joe] Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week [Thanksgiving week]. It will be epic."

In an interview with Maria Bartiromo, Nov. 15:

Bring it...

...........Well stuff always happens that cause delays. Behind the scenes. you, me, nor anyone else knows exactly what is going on. Perhaps more evidence came to light and as such more amendments to the evidence previously gathered need to be prepared? There are always un-planned or un-foreseen delays in the legal system.....So again, RELAX!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Originally Posted by rte

Frampton?
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
Nah, way gayer than Pete !
So has she filed anything yet?

Trust me I desperately want 4 more years of trump, however I have severe reservations on Powell's claims.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20
I just checked the big Atlanta newspaper, and the wire services. Nothing. 4:40 pm. Sidney, the sand is running from the hour glass. How late in the day can you file a suit?
Plus, I bet you can't file one tomorrow, nor in the next 4 days.

Fascinating to watch.

I'm telling you, "The Kraken ain't poppin today"
Make sure your catheter ain't leaking, just in case.

You're a couple ripe pimples away from seeing the truth.

Trust me I desperately want 4 more years of trump, however I have severe reservations on Powell's claims.

MR wiener's on a roll today with the insults... Prolly happy he got caught up with the rent on his double wide there in rapidly turning blue Iowa. That, or it's a heavy flow day for him...

So she still hasn't filed a lawsuit?
Posted By: JeffP Re: Krakpot? - 11/25/20

She already said she was filing Wednesday OR Friday .
And when friday comes and goes with no lawsuit, what new can-kicking excuse will Q have?
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
Is that any way to talk to someone who would have sent you a free Trump knife, effectively doubling your net worth?

MR wiener's on a roll today with the insults... Prolly happy he got caught up with the rent on his double wide there in rapidly turning blue Iowa. That, or it's a heavy flow day for him...
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
No excuses

The lawsuits are being prepared. Now go suck your moms teet
Posted By: Gus Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
apparently no suits today in ga. friday could be the day.

sec. of state claims trump throwed him under the bus.

recount is going on by computer scanner.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
Originally Posted by JeffP

She already said she was filing Wednesday OR Friday .

Sunday interview she said Friday.

The backlash would be embarrassing at this point to not follow through.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
Is that any way to talk to someone who would have sent you a free Trump knife, effectively doubling your net worth?

LOL Hey, I ain't to proud I'll take a Trump knife...
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20

I'll warrant if she does file a lawsuit it will not ripen.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
She filed

PDF of filing
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
Originally Posted by FOsteology
She filed

PDF of filing
...........Very good FO!!.............Well Spanky, there ya go..
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uits-claims-massive-electoral-fraud.html

Yes, she did.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
Finally.

Hopefully something in there sticks, and at a minimum the state Legislature steps in or the scotus.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
Hilarious! They're criticizing her spelling!! LOL! That's all those MSM retards have!
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Krakpot? - 11/26/20
Good on her. Let us see if it makes headway.
© 24hourcampfire