Home
Starting about 20 past the hour. Those interested may want to catch a later re broadcast. Fairly interesting. A Fox news prick started it with a report to Dobbs about the Pa Gov certifying the election for Biden. Dobbs kind of bitch slapped him with the news a judge rescinded that with an order making any declaration be withheld until after Fridays legislative hearing.
Sidney Powell on Dobbs now.
I think ol’ Rudy’s cheese done slid off his cracker.

Thanks MW. Hes on now showing folks viewing the chitt show in Pa hearings.

Unreal.
I know "we" know what's going on, but I wonder how much, if anything, the average schmo knows. Do they even have any idea any of this is going on? I don't watch TV "news", so I don't know what they're reporting, but I suspect they are reporting NOTHING.
Originally Posted by Stophel
I know "we" know what's going on, but I wonder how much, if anything, the average schmo knows. Do they even have any idea any of this is going on? I don't watch TV "news", so I don't know what they're reporting, but I suspect they are reporting NOTHING.

The average schmoo doesn’t know, doesn’t care and just wants it all to go away .

Jmo
Waiting to see Giuliani bring EVIDENCE not just allegations into a State or Federal Court of Law.
Well, you could see the evidence Lou posted of the folks in Pa watching it played out before them, but we know you really are a corksuckin monkey who doesnt want to see or hear it, now dont we? grin

Really, you dont have to be a POS. It's still America, you know. whistle
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
Waiting to see Giuliani bring EVIDENCE not just allegations into a State or Federal Court of Law.

You're a liar. You arent really waiting to see schiett. Be a man for once in your miserable worthless scumsucking existence and admit it. Sheesh, you're afraid it would kill you.
Giuliani said that there were more mail in votes counted than were sent out to begin with. If that's not "evidence", then what the hell do you call "evidence"????

Frankly, when you have more votes counted than it was even possible to count, dammit, that ain't "evidence", that's flat out proof.

Here is from bigsqueezs thread, gutless.

https://youtu.be/Hpn4VxM2JmQ?t=100
So how come a self proclaimed Christian like yourself always results to such abusive language when folks ask simple questions?
Evidence in a court of law is all I asked for.
Giuliani said that there were more mail in votes counted than were sent out to begin with. If that's not "evidence", then what the hell do you call "evidence"????

Which state was he talking about? That would seem to be "open and shut" evidence, if true. And I say "if true" because it's hard to believe the President's legal team hasn't already filed a suit with evidence such as that front and center.

Or to put it another way, why is Rudy telling Lou Dobbs about it over the phone, and not using it in a lawsuit to put the brakes on certification?
Originally Posted by gregintenn

No, you don't think.

Willful ignorance is your problem.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Which state was he talking about? That would seem to be "open and shut" evidence, if true. And I say "if true" because it's hard to believe the President's legal team hasn't already filed a suit with evidence such as that front and center.

Or to put it another way, why is Rudy telling Lou Dobbs about it over the phone, and not using it in a lawsuit to put the brakes on certification?

It happened in Pennsylvania, 1.8 million ballots mailed out and 2.5 million came back!

Rudy is a fine American. If you're going to impugn him, try doing so on substance instead of dum Tennerrrsseeeee chit like... "his cheeze done slid off his cracka". Whatever the fuq that's supposed to mean.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Willful ignorance is your problem.

It's not ignorance.

Yep. Likely true. Which is irresponsible, because all those folks are going to be terribly confounded when they are suddenly told that their man never won the election, and that Trump is being sworn in for a second term. They are going to assume that the election was stolen from them by the Republicans and the courts.
Originally Posted by smokepole

If you watch the video referenced above, you will see Giuliani read the numbers in front of the PA senatorial assembly. Mail-in ballots sent out: 1,823,148. Mail-in ballots counted: 2,589,242.
Just because Giuliani (politician, lawyer) says something, that doesn't make it true. We, the people, will never get more than half truths and innuendo; from both sides. Likewise, on both sides, supporters will believe anything as long as it is what they want to hear. What a freakin' joke. GD
Originally Posted by greydog
Just because Giuliani (politician, lawyer) says something, that doesn't make it true. We, the people, will never get more than half truths and innuendo; from both sides. Likewise, on both sides, supporters will believe anything as long as it is what they want to hear. What a freakin' joke. GD

Then you shouldn't care who wins.

Look past your bias at the numbers. Don't try to sell us on your lefty bullschit, look at the numbers and reality. GFY
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep. Likely true. Which is irresponsible, because all those folks are going to be terribly confounded when they are suddenly told that their man never won the election, and that Trump is being sworn in for a second term. They are going to assume that the election was stolen from them by the Republicans and the courts.

I am good with that!
.........Well Mr. Grey POOOCH! Hate to burst yer 'lil bubble here!! A "freakin joke" you say?? Oh really??

Well I will remind you that all of the evidence heard today in PA during the hearing, PLUS all the rest of the evidence gathered by Rudy, IS ALL BACKED UP BY WHAT??...SWORN and SIGNED AFFIDAVITS by actual eye witnesses under penalty of perjury....

This is NOT about what Rudy says. This is about hundreds and hundreds of sworn affidavits and what the WITNESSES SAY....So your argument SUCKS!
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.........Well Mr. Grey POOOCH! Hate to burst yer 'lil bubble here!! A "freakin joke" you say?? Oh really??

Well I will remind you that all of the evidence heard today in PA during the hearing, PLUS all the rest of the evidence gathered by Rudy, IS ALL BACKED UP BY WHAT??...SWORN and SIGNED AFFIDAVITS by actual eye witnesses under penalty of perjury....

This is NOT about what Rudy says. This is about hundreds and hundreds of sworn affidavits and what the WITNESSES SAY....So your argument SUCKS!

It's actually backed up by more than just testimony. It's backed up by the numbers.
Gaydog you swallow the spunk not spit it up!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

It's actually backed up by more than just testimony. It's backed up by the numbers.
.....Absolutely.......I do wish though that some of the opinions posted on on here could be based on the law and the Constitution rather than off the cuff knee-jerkin drivel with no legal substantiations.
Thanks for the video morewood. Sidney was on Lou Dobbs for 3 minutes and not a word about the Georgia lawsuit.

This is Sidney's great chance to speak to the American people. She isn't going to be on ABC Evening News with David Muir. Tucker won't even put her on.
So, just last night she was saying she would file suit in Georgia, today. And today, no mention of the lawsuit.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Rudy is a fine American. If you're going to impugn him, try doing so on substance instead of dum Tennerrrsseeeee chit like... "his cheeze done slid off his cracka". Whatever the fuq that's supposed to mean.

I like the old man, but it’s painfully obvious he’s lost a step or two.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The average schmoo doesn’t know, doesn’t care and just wants it all to go away.

The entire year was orchestrated to achieve that effect. The Democrats made every aspect of every minute of this year as painful as possible in anticipation of this. Fatigue everyone to the point where they could commit the biggest fraud in election history and carry out the first coup of the United States and people would just submit and beg for it to be over. And yes, stealing Thanksgiving and maybe Christmas are part of the plan.
Yep
Remember, all the pukes can do is retreat to the tent of, "They have no evidence". Ha. They are fughked.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Thanks for the video morewood. Sidney was on Lou Dobbs for 3 minutes and not a word about the Georgia lawsuit.

This is Sidney's great chance to speak to the American people. She isn't going to be on ABC Evening News with David Muir. Tucker won't even put her on.
So, just last night she was saying she would file suit in Georgia, today. And today, no mention of the lawsuit.

I believe she said "Probably file" .
© 24hourcampfire