Home
Consolidates them into one "branch" equal to the other branches of the military, with a new command structure. What's up?

https://www.trunews.com/stream/kraken-the-whip-why-is-trump-suddenly-consolidating-special-ops
Day late
You seem to have missed the critical piece of that but what’s new?
Hes consolidating the forces that will defend the Constitution and not follow deep state cabal orders like antifa and BLM and the fire troll heros, but thanks anyway, bob brown.

Seriously bob, that's all you have got for an informative post on Trumps actions for the defense of the White House? You doth protest too much, such as deranged never Trumpers do. Has your hatred of Fireball deranged you too?
This will be interesting .
Acting Sec Defense Chris Miller is a legendary Special Forces (5th Group) Commander and JSOC Black Side Intel Officer.

Chris Miller knows everything and is not there by accident.

Moves and Counter Moves.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hes consolidating the forces that will defend the Constitution and not follow deep state cabal orders like antifa and BLM and the fire troll heros, but thanks anyway, bob brown.

Seriously bob, that's all you have got for an informative post on Trumps actions for the defense of the White House? You doth protest too much, such as deranged never Trumpers do. Has your hatred of Fireball deranged you too?

Take yer old non reading comp azz to bed

If this has been talked about, can someone provide the link?
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Day late

Who appointed you dated information Policeman?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Don't think there is a real thread about how the DOD, not just SOF has been changed.

Trumps firing of Sec Def Esper and putting Chris Miller in as Acting Sec Defense was huge.

Chris Miller is a long time Special Forces Operator at the highest level, notably in JSOC Intel.

Chris Miller's new Chief of Staff is Kash Patel.

Kash was on Devin Nunnes staff and blew the Russian Conspiracy BS wide open while showing Obummer and friends wiretapped the Trump campaign/administration.

The next player is Ezra Cohen who is a close disciple of Gen Mike Flynn and now is top dog civilian of Special Forces and the basic equal of the Service Under Secretarys.

Basically all Special Operation Forces now directly report to Acting Sec Def Miller, a certified JSOC Black Side Intel Operator.

"Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war." as Billy Shakespeare was won't to say.
This is not just in the USA or Trump., its bigger. Google the news stories, Germany, England , Australia , everyone is changing their SF. Looks like the 'new normal' planned has some requirement for SF that was not there before.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Day late

Who appointed you dated information Policeman?

K untz,

No one I’m aware of
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Acting Sec Defense Chris Miller is a legendary Special Forces (5th Group) Commander and JSOC Black Side Intel Officer.

So he was there in the early days of Rumsfelds
new SSB that were endowed with CIA capability?
but,
I'm certain Patriots here would really like know,
Does he support BRCC by buying their coffee?..
😂 😂 😂
No thread on it but bob brown busts my balls about being a day late? WTF?

When is rick going to out the trolls around here anyway?

I’m guilty of busting your balls, Fleaball . Sue me!

LOL
#4More
What an azzhole.
What an azzhole.

What a whiny SOB!

LOL

Since the reorganized SOC will report directly to CiC,
Rick will be able to send the 24HCF SO direct action team to root the trolls out of their holes

Uh-oh.

'Ballz a victim again.

LOL

Don't think there is a real thread about how the DOD, not just SOF has been changed.

Trumps firing of Sec Def Esper and putting Chris Miller in as Acting Sec Defense was huge.
Chris Miller is a long time Special Forces Operator at the highest level, notably in JSOC Intel.

Chris Miller's new Chief of Staff is Kash Patel.

Kash was on Devin Nunnes staff and blew the Russian Conspiracy BS wide open while showing Obummer and friends wiretapped the Trump campaign/administration.

The next player is Ezra Cohen who is a close disciple of Gen Mike Flynn and now is top dog civilian of Special Forces and the basic equal of the Service Under Secretarys.

Basically all Special Operation Forces now directly report to Acting Sec Def Miller, a certified JSOC Black Side Intel Operator.

"Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war." as Billy Shakespeare was won't to say.

I seem to recall the same level of enthusiasm when Trump appointed Mattis, Mad Dog Mattis if I recall.

We all know what a f*cken bust that was now don’t we.

Don't think there is a real thread about how the DOD, not just SOF has been changed...//...Basically all Special Operation Forces now directly report to Acting Sec Def Miller, a certified JSOC Black Side Intel Operator. "Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war." as Billy Shakespeare was won't to say.

Does anyone besides me believe President Trump is preparing for the very predictable massive increase in highly violent rioting in multiple large population centers across the country when he prevails over Beijing Biden in the Presidential race?
That's what I believe.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Don't think there is a real thread about how the DOD, not just SOF has been changed...//...Basically all Special Operation Forces now directly report to Acting Sec Def Miller, a certified JSOC Black Side Intel Operator. "Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war." as Billy Shakespeare was won't to say.

Does anyone besides me believe President Trump is preparing for the very predictable massive increase in highly violent rioting in multiple large population centers across the country when he prevails over Beijing Biden in the Presidential race?

That's my view of it.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Since the reorganized SOC will report directly to CiC,
Rick will be able to send the 24HCF SO direct action team to root the trolls out of their holes

Lol
That's what I believe.

Most likely will happen...
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's my view of it.

Hey Hawkeye...it's amazes me how much we agree on when I'm not being an azzhole.
laugh

Hey Hawkeye...it's amazes me how much we agree on when I'm not being an azzhole.
laugh

LOL.
[quote=JohnBurns]

yep i think old Trump is preparing for the shake up when Trump remains president for another 4 years over Beijing Biden ! > i sure hope this happens too !
Trump is not fugking around . I heard Biden booked a ticket already to Sweden.
Originally Posted by deflave

Uh-oh.

'Ballz a victim again.

LOL

Countdown... like clockwork

Victim
© 24hourcampfire