Home

Another lawsuit filed by Sidney and Lin Wood..

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf
Today will go down in history...
Oh boy! A 2 fer!!......Do I hear Kraken #s 3,4,5 and 6 coming soon?? Go go Sidney!!.....Dominos gonna fall big u damned Trump haters.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Today will go down in history...

I hope so...Seems like they got a lot of eye witness testimony and statistical analysis. They desperately need a voting machine seized and analyzed to prove the Dominion fraud.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

This entire pleading needs to be read. Don't be lazy. Read it.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Originally Posted by luv2safari

If it reads like GA, it's a whopper!
#SCOTUSmajority

#4More

I agree everyone should read it. Damn.
Originally Posted by jdm953

I agree everyone should read it. Damn.

The GA reads better, better formatting, LOL.
President Trump wins again!
i read it, although with all the runtogetherwords it was hard to read portions of it. seems it boils down to a bunch of affidavits and some evidence that the vp of engineering for the voting machine company was antifa and said that they had fixed it so that trump could not win. that and a bunch of statistics saying it was impossible for the votes to change like they did from trump to biden. what i did not see was any hard and fast proof. maybe thats coming or maybe i missed it. it is really sickening that this schit is STILL going on, 20 years after the "hanging chad" horschit. how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i read it, although with all the runtogetherwords it was hard to read portions of it. seems it boils down to a bunch of affidavits and some evidence that the vp of engineering for the voting machine company was antifa and said that they had fixed it so that trump could not win. that and a bunch of statistics saying it was impossible for the votes to change like they did from trump to biden. what i did not see was any hard and fast proof. maybe thats coming or maybe i missed it. it is really sickening that this schit is STILL going on, 20 years after the "hanging chad" horschit. how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.

Ummm, what you are seeing is the pre-cursor, the complaint for relief and injunction. The actual evidence will be forthcoming and revealed as this moves forward.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.
i hope so and that is what i am counting on.
This is great! Go get 'em, Sidney!! I hope she prevails.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

I am the say as you. Maybe it has a covering letter whereby if the filing gets past stage 1 then stage 2 would e hard evidence. I think I did read the filings have been accompanied by lots of the affidavits. Newsmax just has their legal bloke on and he said it looks good.

I think the certification for Pennsylvania has been called off again. I deleted it but on Youtube is "Pennsylvania Hearing" with Senators and Representatives and witnesses as well as Rudy and Jenna Ellis.

A lot of this stuff you fellows have put up I have sent to other people in Australia. The American election is a very large part of Sky News Australia (a Fox News stablemate). night programming from 5pm through to midnight. Sky News is more conservative and much more direct than stablemate Fox
Originally Posted by badger

Ummm, what you are seeing is the pre-cursor, the complaint for relief and injunction. The actual evidence will be forthcoming and revealed as this moves forward.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

No, what you're seeing is just another smoke show. Without any real evidence these "Kraken" lawsuits are all talk and no trouser. I expect them to be dismissed and the certification of the electorate to go forward.
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

No, what you're seeing is just another smoke show. Without any real evidence these "Kraken" lawsuits are all talk and no trouser. I expect them to be dismissed and the certification of the electorate to go forward.

Typical liberal bullschit spilling from your mouth. Sell all your guns. You don’t deserve to have them.
Sorry I misspoke. Turn all your guns in to your beloved government. You don’t deserve to get paid for them.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

Timmy, pull up your shorts and give your mouth a chance, would you. Or better yet, stop showing your azz, and watch and learn.
And STILL no real evidence...
The evidence gets fully presented during trial. Not at this stage you idiot.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

You've proved your a communist idiot already, just another one with a bullseye on their forehead as far as I'm concerned.

Obama spent $2billion on his health web site and it still doesn't work.
Well, have a great Thanksgiving anyway, enjoy your kool-aid.
Cowgirl,

Enjoy your Thanksgiving under a Republican admin.
It’ll be the same next year at Thanksgiving

LOL

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

They file a case and ask for an injunction. Once the court accepts the case, they then enter the "discovery" phase, which permits them access to all the information, including the computer files, for examination by experts.

It's a required step. No company or gov't is going to let anyone willy-nilly go through their records. The court application forces them to permit it.

Geez what do you consider evidence? If sworn statements from eye witnesses which are allowed in court don't make your list what does? I believe if you pull your head out of the fake news @ss, cleand the schitt out of your ears and eyes and have the intelligence of a snail you would see plenty of evidence.
Cowboy Tim . . . . . . . . .that's his stage name at the gay strip club.
how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.
As a SQL Developer, I would not trust ANY electronic system. All it takes is one admin or DBA with an agenda. You get 50% of the employees with an agenda (morally superior as Progressives by definition always are) and there's no way on God's green Earth that an e-vote can be secure.

Why lie, backstabbing Commie? Want to tell us all about Russian collusion? Maybe tell us why you voted for a pedophile? Similar interests? Just wondering.
Lol, let the fraudsters think about it all weekend long.........Well done!

Fuq you.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Fuq you.

Cowboy Tim, ghayest sheit ever. Yep, fuqk him.
Sidney Powell has done a lot of good work and this is her latest contribution. In order to prove many of the allegations it will probably be necessary for the court to order a forensic examination of the source code and the logs on all the voting machines. That's a lot of work and would take time. Lets hope it happens.
It’s always, from the start been about a forensic investigation. Problem is they have had a 2+ week head start and we are a long ways from subpoena of evidence.
I would be surprised if every Dominion voting machine in this nation has not already been scrubbed with Hillary's "bleach bit" and then worked over with a ten pound rare earth magnet.
...............LOL>>>LOL......U are full of CRAP cowboy......No real evidence? U lie through them gums of yours.
Posted By: pal Re: Kraken #2 released in Michigan - 11/26/20
...what i did not see was any hard and fast proof...

I just have to ask...WTF is wrong with you? "Hard and fast proof" in a filing?
Originally Posted by JeffP
It’s always, from the start been about a forensic investigation. Problem is they have had a 2+ week head start and we are a long ways from subpoena of evidence.

I'm concerned about that as well.
We all know the Democrats cheated. The problem is the deep state is huge. Hasbeen
The evidence that the election system was not secure from being hacked is in this filing -

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf
While I know the election was stolen, personally I place little faith in the courts. After all state and local judges are elected, therefore many are party hacks as they need party backing for reelection, and the areas these frauds occured are liberal areas controlled by Dems. Federal judges are appointed so many are deep state insiders as well as indebted to the people who pushed them for nomination. As Far as the Supreme Court, what needs to be said other than CHIEF JUSTICE John Roberts!!

As far as these clowns crying for EVIDENCE, it is merely referenced in intial filings, then revealed later in proceedings, IF the courts let it get that far!

Gfy, you lying traitorous DemocRat P.O.S.
can't wait to start killing liberals.
The simpler the voting system, the better. Show up in person, present your photo id, mark your secure paper ballot, then dip your thumb in machinist dye. No mail in, no ballot harvesting, no electronic counting.
Originally Posted by grouseman
The simpler the voting system, the better. Show up in person, present your photo id, mark your secure paper ballot, then dip your thumb in machinist dye. No mail in, no ballot harvesting, no electronic counting.

Yeah, but that's racist! We can't be demanding to see identification... that disenfranchises illegal aliens! Vote in person???? Think of all the dead negroes that wouldn't be able to vote! Racist!!!
If stacks of ballots are being hauled out from behind the curtains, can't that happen with in-person voting too?
Well, fraud is always possible. That's the reason for having election observers.... you know, the observers that were barred from observing....
Originally Posted by grouseman

If nothing else comes out of these lawsuits, this had better happen. They better make the voting system very fraud proof...Probably won't matter though. Bidens probably going to try to give 40 million illegals citizenship so they can vote...
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
If stacks of ballots are being hauled out from behind the curtains, can't that happen with in-person voting too?

Of course. 1960 Chicago.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I am with you.
Damn, lawyerese is not comfortable to read. But bloody hell this is outrageous.

Do you figure your union is planning on signing up all those illegals, or just being constantly underbid by minority owned businesses?
How did you get talked into voting for a pay cut?
Lol, the term useful idiot has never been so precise.
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving Tim!
Hope you and yours are alone and masked up, as that is what you voted for...

No, not at all. There is clearly enough evidence there to warrant herding all the democrats together who were counting the votes and hanging them from the nearest tree. Then we'll see how the court feels about the merits of the lawsuit.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Channel that hate into banging liberal leaning 22 year olds. Much better for the blood pressure Roger
Posted By: WAM Re: Kraken #2 released in Michigan - 11/27/20
Note that all the hotbeds of fraud allegations are in places with a high percentage of useful idiot groids present. Go figure...
Originally Posted by WAM
Note that all the hotbeds of fraud allegations are in places with a high percentage of useful idiot groids present. Go figure...

They were the ones handling all the fraudulent ballots, kicking out the oversight, putting chit over the windows etc

Another loser on ignore.
© 24hourcampfire