Home
[Linked Image from conandaily.files.wordpress.com]
Ms, Somalia?
To each his own.
Hahahaha!

All them other broads have to pretend to be happy for her too!
Virtue Signaling Contest 2020
Complete with the Black Power salute. Oh Canada...
Been that way here for awhile.

Just turn on the TV.

If you just landed a spacecraft here in the US, after watching our TV, you'd get out of the spacecraft and expect to see about 85% blacks. And they are all doctors, lawyers, professors, etc., and live in million dollar houses in brand new upscale subdivisions. laugh
No wonder why Canadians are cranky lately.
Originally Posted by Morewood

You got it.
Even if you didn't earn it.....a win is still a win to these people.
Next year they’ll one up themselves with a black “transgendered” man.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Or just cancel it altogether.

Liberals fugg up every single thing they come in contact with.

[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]
[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
Whu?? No red hair???
Dang,

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Just turn on the TV.

If you just landed a spacecraft here in the US, after watching our TV, you'd get out of the spacecraft and expect to see about 85% blacks. And they are all doctors, lawyers, professors, etc., and live in million dollar houses in brand new upscale subdivisions. laugh

Go to a high frequency power conference with 1,000 engineers.... only male whites and male asians.
Looks like she could use a good square meal or two.
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Anorexia becomes her.
I don't have a problem with women of color and I've met some truly beautiful black women who I would love to spend some "quality time" with... but the girl in that picture is not even remotely that....
Are there many black pilots? Special forces? Kinda wondering.
Another shot of her. Ain't she purdy?

[Linked Image from angelopedia.com]
I wouldn't touch that thing with your dick.
Can't be, Miss Lynn is a lot prettier then that.

We had this conversation earlier! 😉
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

There’s an Underground Railroad joke hidden in this!!
One of God's children, I'll fight the urge to belittle her. (much as--).
Originally Posted by slumlord
Whu?? No red hair???

Like a rusty Brillo pad, you mean?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Whu?? No red hair???

Like a rusty Brillo pad, you mean?

[Linked Image from cdn0.tnwcdn.com]

Looks to me they already have!
Ugly MFer
Even black dudes are looking at that, asking “”WTH???”.

There’s some attractive black females out there. She’s not it.....
Originally Posted by viking
Are there many black pilots? Special forces? Kinda wondering.

There was a black pilot that served in B Troop 1/9th Cav in Nam. Their callsign was "Killer Spade ##" # = digits such as 44, 15, 23 etc. The ace of spades is a bad luck symbol to the Vietnamese. He was content to drop the numbers and just use "Killer Spade" for a callsign.

Otherwise he was a funny phuocer.

Squadron XO for 2/17th Cav in Nam, '71-'72 was black and a good pilot. Commanding General for 3d Brigade 1st Cav in 1972 was black and a pilot. Also the best tactical mind, naw, that's not right, GENIUS....YEAH that's it, I served under.

Never saw any blacks in Spec Ops back then and we toted a bunch of those wild men hither and yon.
Michael I men, Michelle Obummer?
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Michael I men, Michelle Obummer?

No, even he was better looking than this thing.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Anorexia becomes her.

She's a skinny.

Military guys know what I mean... smile
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Anorexia becomes her.

She's a skinny.

Military guys know what I mean... smile

So do guys from Minnesota.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeyec[Linked Image from conandaily.files.wordpress.com</div><div class=" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

I been referring to them as canadians for decades............
Fake contest
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahahaha!

All them other broads have to pretend to be happy for her too!

Those other women should have hired our vote counters. Now that the election is over, they are looking for another gig.
Didn't they have a shemale in the Miss Universe contest last year?

Too late, as that one was born male...shoulders wider than hips.
Looks like she ought to be carrying a spear as an extra on Tarzan...
one from Mars would think via media, blacks are about 95% of this planet's population....

They want reparations for being here? Free ticket back to Africa is their reparation...

Any one else getting tired of anyone who is Black is wonderful and the chosen race...

and anyone who is white is schitt and responsible for the world's ills?...

and there fore were suppose to worship the Black race.. while busy paying for every thing?

Canada has overdosed on "White Guilt"..

Me I don't feel an ounce of guilt.......and hell, while I am on my soapbox... anyone else getting tired of all these interracial
couples and families on every TV Commercial? Like all this LGBTxya stuff being shoved down our throats, they are shoving
interracial couples down our throat, like its so much better than same race couples... big difference in people being married by their natural choices, vs subtly being shoved to interracial is better....liberals want to breed the white race out of existence....
that's what that Schitt is all about....
She has a smile that could light up a dark room.

Kinda like a Cheshire cat.

Just turn on the TV.

Yep, you feel like your doing Where's Waldo looking for a white person on TV anymore. I'm already sick of the nigerfication of everything in this Country.
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

Too late, as that one was born male...shoulders wider than hips.

That's kinda what I was thinking,Adam's apple as well.
A Groid transformer??????

Way ta go Canada.

A female musk ox woulda been a better choice.....

BLM Done deal!
[Linked Image from cdn.ebaumsworld.com]
A pretty woman is a pretty woman, but honestly, if that’s the best she can look with all the best makeup and those duds, the raw material can’t be much.

You’d be unpleasantly surprised at how many of the glamour girls on tv and actually look scrubbed down to the real stuff. Ain’t pretty. Now, with digital imagery, no telling what a gal (or guy) really looks like.
Another bad joke.

MM

Just turn on the TV.

With white wives.
I'm not surprised, there are plenty of those Eskimos in Canaduh. I liked the closeup, you could make saddlebags out of those lips

mike r
There is no such thing as a good looking full blooded Negro female.
A pretty woman is a pretty woman, but honestly, if that’s the best she can look with all the best makeup and those duds, the raw material can’t be much.

You’d be unpleasantly surprised at how many of the glamour girls on tv and actually look scrubbed down to the real stuff. Ain’t pretty. Now, with digital imagery, no telling what a gal (or guy) really looks like.

Stunning gal at local restaurant had zero makeup on last week, and she still was gorgeous.
Of course you know what that means, she got new ink on her arm.

Damnit.
I could overlook that, but never could figger out why a lovely gal would do that to themselves. Less comely gals sometimes do it as a distraction, I suspect. Perhaps I’m just an old, out of touch, fuddy-duddy. Actually, I’m pretty sure I am.
Canadians are sick too.
People need to condition themselves to ignore all of the social engineering that's going on today.

It's everywhere and it's going to be,..and it's going to get more flagrant. Just view it with detachment. See it for what it is and don't let it affect you.

It's done by a bunch of people who hate you and want to turn your brains to schitt.

while I've known seen and known some very beautiful women of color, this one just ain't it.
Caucasian women need to stop being a part of the beauty pageant stuff. If the people who control it want it to be a "black thing",...then let that be *all* it is.

Put it on BET where white people will ignore it and soon it will just disappear.
Dang, the border being closed really shut Canada down, if that’s the best looking woman they can find.
Is that Moochelle's taller, skinnier and younger sister?

There are some very beautiful Canadian women, but a Sudanese immigrant isn't one of them.
Honestly, I do not find her excessively thin.

As for beauty extremely disappointing. Regardless of the race she is not a very attractive man at all.

Or he is not a very attractive woman at all.

Whatever.

BTW... where is Canada anyway... middle Africa or on the coast?
I’m pretty sure I seen her at Target going the fouck off on some customer service lady.
I’m pretty sure I seen her at Target going the fouck off on some customer service lady.

Maybe... but I know for certain that someone that looks exactly like him stole the chrome off of my trailer hitch.
Jamie Foxx is winning pageants in Canaduh?

That guy is talented.
Is Miss Norway black?

Truth, they even F up the Campfire.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Caucasian women need to stop being a part of the beauty pageant stuff. If the people who control it want it to be a "black thing",...then let that be *all* it is.

Put it on BET where white people will ignore it and soon it will just disappear.

This.

Canada deserves it.

no doubt. Africans a long and storied history fishing the shoals of Nova Scotia. lol
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Complete with the Black Power salute. Oh Canada...

SNORK!!!
😆
Funny thing is she seems happy about being the token.........
The bending over backwards to appease Blacks is out of control. Hell they're even writing blacks into old anglo saxon stories like Robin Hood and King Arthur

. Next thing you know they'll be telling us a black man really authored the Magna Carta and the Declaration of Independence.
I thought all those special women in Canada were Klondykes???
Whu?? No red hair???

You didn't see her toofs?
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeyec[Linked Image from conandaily.files.wordpress.com</div><div class=" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

I been referring to them as canadians for decades............

Yes!!! It must be a northern thing lol
Whu?? No red hair???

Hey, bleck is beautiful, less you got gangrene.
Afreakinized Canadiens. Hey, the kool-aid drinkers will jump on board. You can have them.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Fake contest

Yep, Mail in ballots for sure.
Crap. Its catching.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/31/realestate/miss-universe-miss-usa-pageants.html
MissUSA, from Mississipp. Yep.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGQM2GhsRk
Originally Posted by ribka

no doubt. Africans a long and storied history fishing the shoals of Nova Scotia. lol

actually Nova Scotia was one of the original colonies in the New World....
and while they were bringing slave into Virginia, Maryland, and a host of the colonies north of that,
The Brits were also bringing slaves into Nova Scotia from Jamaica..

Kinda got introduced to that history when I was up in Halifax during College, and I was being schooled into those facts
by a Black college professor, resident of Nova Scotia and descendant of Jamaican Slaves ..
Originally Posted by MickeyD

while I've known seen and known some very beautiful women of color, this one just ain't it.

I just figured it out... i know I've seen that face before....

that is Eddie Murphy in drag.....
Originally Posted by 1911a1
The bending over backwards to appease Blacks is out of control. Hell they're even writing blacks into old anglo saxon stories like Robin Hood and King Arthur

. Next thing you know they'll be telling us a black man really authored the Magna Carta and the Declaration of Independence.

Don't forget the NEW black 007 chick......
More proof that saying no to TV and saying no to hollywood and saying no to professional sports... is quite possibly more healthy for your mind body and spirit then s giving up crack cocaine and crystal meth
She has a beautiful soul, I'm guessing.

Pay wall. Can't access without paying.
I think that they made races look different for a reason. To me, most AA women look ugly. The good looking ones are 80% or 90% white. YMMV.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I think that they made races look different for a reason. To me, most AA women look ugly. The good looking ones are 80% or 90% white. YMMV.

The odd thing is that black men seem to feel exactly the same way.

There are some gorgeous black women but they are the exception. And this "Canadian" woman isn't one of them.

AA...

Wouldn't that be AC?

Or AC/DC?

Who knows? Who cares?

It's all bullchit anymore.

...and yet 51% of the people still take the bait... like a turd fly claiming gourmet food expert.
Miss Biscuit Lips

She looks like Grace Jones.
Grace Jones was fugly also. Everybody feels better now that they have shown how unprejudiced they are. Edk
I have travelled all over Canada, from Ft. Nelson British Columbia, not far from the Pacific Coast, and all the way to Prince Edward Island, in the Atlanta Ocean, and many parts in between. Honestly, I never have seen a Negro in our neighbor to the North.

They must have imported her.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I have travelled all over Canada, from Ft. Nelson British Columbia, not far from the Pacific Coast, and all the way to Prince Edward Island, in the Atlanta Ocean, and many parts in between. Honestly, I never have seen a Negro in our neighbor to the North.

They must have imported her.

The globalists are flooding Canada with peanut headed somalians.
Originally Posted by Quak

Canada deserves it.

She looks like if you wet her lips, you could stick her to a wall!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You got it.
Even if you didn't earn it.....a win is still a win to these people.

Yep, just ask joe Biden.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

That was my experience the few times I travelled to Canada, although it's been 20 years since my last visit.
"Canaduh and beautiful" is akin to "southern and smart."

LOL

Ain't fugkin' happening.
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Ain't fugkin' happening.

deflave;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that this finds you all well and that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend too.

Sometimes sir, if I didn't know better I'd think you were being mean to us here north of the medicine line for something one of us has done to you?

Perhaps it was Roger from Toronto? He's quite rude sometimes and if it was him, I'll apologize on behalf of all Canadians for his boorish behaviour.

If however, you want some examples of absolutely bone melting pulchritude, I'd suggest you look up photos of a young Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson - who went to high school with a friend of my sister in law or even a young Shannon Tweed.

There's others I'm sure, but those sprung to my admittedly old and sometimes cold addled mind. wink

Anyways sir, hopefully as well it wasn't something I said to offend you and all the best to you all as we head into shorter days.

Dwayne

Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Ain't fugkin' happening.

deflave;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that this finds you all well and that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend too.

Sometimes sir, if I didn't know better I'd think you were being mean to us here north of the medicine line for something one of us has done to you?

Perhaps it was Roger from Toronto? He's quite rude sometimes and if it was him, I'll apologize on behalf of all Canadians for his boorish behaviour.

If however, you want some examples of absolutely bone melting pulchritude, I'd suggest you look up photos of a young Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson - who went to high school with a friend of my sister in law or even a young Shannon Tweed.

There's others I'm sure, but those sprung to my admittedly old and sometimes cold addled mind. wink

Anyways sir, hopefully as well it wasn't something I said to offend you and all the best to you all as we head into shorter days.

Dwayne

Translation:

Eat schitt,......and have a nice day.

You mean like Paris Hilton?[Linked Image from cdn.24.co.za]
Originally Posted by fburgtx

There’s some attractive black females out there. She’s not it.....

No, there's not.

The only ones that even come close are VERY "high yellow"

All this kind of crap is NOT done to appease negroes (you can't appease them anyway). This is all done to condition Whites.
Originally Posted by ERK
Grace Jones was fugly also. Everybody feels better now that they have shown how unprejudiced they are. Edk

To be frank I thought Grace Jones looked like a hat full of arseholes.
© 24hourcampfire