Home
Pennsylvania Judge Colla has ruled that the PA election was unconstitutional and further stated that SCOTUS would rule for the Trump team.

LINK
I can't wait for it to rain those liberal commie tears

https://twitter.com/AOECOIN/status/1332783401821237248?s=19
The other states will follow suit. Beijing biden will never be POTUS.
We can only hope this is accurate.
It is.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
It is.

The world is full of wrong things that should be righted.

It's a Good vs Evil thing.

Good or Right don't always win. No matter how much we may want them to.

I sure pray that the Evil is exposed and expunged.
Where's a direct link to the ruling instead of some guy in his basement??????????????

MM
Stupid YouTube has their censorship disclaimer under the video where you can click and learn how AP called the election for Biden LOL. This bullschit is incredible. There's a link to the right where you can give feedback so I clicked that and told them to go fugk themselves.
This ruling was squashed by the PA Supreme Court about an hour ago.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/202...ses-mike-kelly-and-sean-parnell-request/

The state Supreme Court dismissed the case on Saturday, based on the “Petitioners’ failure to file their facial constitutional challenge in a timely manner.”
Fellas please keep in mind that even if other states do not follow suit this is still a huge win!

Why?

Rudy is in no way looking to win every state but he is looking for the most compelling wins to bring to where this will ultimately end up, in the supreme court! I don't have the link of where Rudy made this statement but he did make it! The reason for the hundreds if not thousands of small lawsuits that are happening now is simply to compile evidence and wins in smaller courts to bring to the ultimate court who gets to make the final decision should the smaller courts fail and there are too many liberal ones not to! Luckily the supreme court is no longer liberal dominated

Even CNN is now stating that it is very possible Trump will be president for 4 more years!

Originally Posted by Squidge

The state Supreme Court dismissed the case on Saturday, based on the “Petitioners’ failure to file their facial constitutional challenge in a timely manner.”

...............Does not matter how the PA supreme court rules. They were the ones who UN-CONSTITUTIONALY ruled to change PA state election laws ILLEGALLY bypassing that states legislature, who in fact have the power under the Constitution to tell the PA supreme court to go "F" itself....

Screw the Pennsylvania Supreme Court! I tell you Trump’s got this!
The Donald has been a step of two ahead of the leftist since he was first elected. He knew this was coming, but he had to give them enough rope to hang themselves!
Give them hell, Mr President! God bless you for what you’re doing for me and my fellow patriots!
7mm
BS, the legal arguments this case pertained to the PA Constitution and how how PA laws were enacted, it was the Republican majority that changed the rules for mail in ballots in 2019.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It is.

The world is full of wrong things that should be righted.

It's a Good vs Evil thing.

Good or Right don't always win. No matter how much we may want them to.

I sure pray that the Evil is exposed and expunged.

And caught up in the snares of their own devices,,,,,someone once said.
BS, the legal arguments this case pertained to the PA Constitution and how how PA laws were enacted, it was the Republican majority that changed the rules for mail in ballots in 2019.

Nope. The US Constitution requires the state legislature to make changes to election law. The PA Supreme Court and governor are the ones who enacted the election rules this go around, not the legislature.
The changes enacted that were ruled unconstitutional in this case were enacted by the PA legislature in 2019. The judge intitaly ruled that the changes should have been done through an amendment to the PA Constitution rather than simple legislation. The PA Supreme Court ruled that the plantiffs waited to long to bring their case. I suspect that the injunctive relief that was sought based on a technicality, the invalidation of 2.6M ballots, was too much.
Originally Posted by Trystan
Fellas please keep in mind that even if other states do not follow suit this is still a huge win!

Ah, it's not a win. It's a loss. A loss is the opposite of a win. You lost. Trump lost. Again.

How many times will you guys be the losers? There really is no ceiling too high for you guys, when it comes to losing.
And...it goes to SCOTUS to be ruled unconstitutional again...with NO relief for the Beijing biden crowd.
.............The GOP majority in the PA state legislature has the power and authority to change any election law, make any new election rules and laws etc and then pass them into law........In the months leading up to the election, it was the demCRAP party hack lawyers thru their lawsuits (using covid19 as their excuse) in co-operation with the PA supreme court, who illegally made changes to election laws without any constitutional or legal authority to do so. Therefore any election rule changes made by the GOP in 2019 as the majority party in the PA state legislature was legal...It was the PA supreme court who illegally ruled that mail in ballots could be received 3 days after the election was over, when in fact, there was no mandate as such by the GOP state legislature majority. Also, the PA supreme court changed other election rules and safe guards with no legal or constitutional authority to do so....And all the rules and sage guards that were changed, heavily favored the demCRAPS.
Once again the PA supreme court has ruled in an unconstitutional manner. Their rule changes were unconstitutional according to the PA constitution and the US Constitution. The PA supreme court is irrelevant.
Once again the PA supreme court has ruled in an unconstitutional manner. Their rule changes were unconstitutional according to the PA constitution and the US Constitution. The PA supreme court is irrelevant.
........EXACTLY!!!!!
BS, that's not what the ruling was about. The legislature changed the mail in ballot laws in 2019, the judge ruled that what the legislature did in 2019 was "unconstitutional" because they should have amended the PA Constitution instead of just passing the simple legislation that changed the rules. Basically the mail voting rules were ruled unconstitutional based on a technicality on how changes to those rules were done.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Ah, it's not a win. It's a loss. A loss is the opposite of a win. You lost. Trump lost. Again.

How many times will you guys be the losers? There really is no ceiling too high for you guys, when it comes to losing.

Your delusion is not my reality OK! I realize that's hard for a bean counter to comprehend!

I am kinda curious though?

Do you know who supreme court justice Brett KAVANAUGH is?

Or maybe you know our newest supreme court Justice Amy Coney Barett?

Or perhaps your smart enough to figure out why a majority for convervatives in the supreme court is a very bad situation for liberals?

I hate to rub your bean counting stupidity in your face but if forces to perhaps I will look up in 2016 when you amphetically stated with quivering knees that........

"DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT"

Ok you stupid little cocksoxxor we all believe you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😎😂😎😎😂😎😎😎😎
Yes indeed. The rule changes were unconstitutional. To change them they had to amend the constitution which they did not.
And now the legislature understands they have the authority to appoint the electors, not the sec of state or the governor (two lieberal azzhats)..
BS, that's not what the ruling was about. The legislature changed the mail in ballot laws in 2019, the judge ruled that what the legislature did in 2019 was "unconstitutional" because they should have amended the PA Constitution instead of just passing the simple legislation that changed the rules.
...............The PA state legislature does not need to amend anything...That judge is simply wrong. And what the legislature did back in 2019 was legal. State legislatures do NOT need to amend their constitutions every time new laws are passed...This idiot judge was simply looking for a way out.
Not surprised at all by PA superior court ruling.....it is after all a Dem controlled court!
nice
[quote=Trystan]Fellas please keep in mind that even if other states do not follow suit this is still a huge win!

I hate to rub your bean counting stupidity in your face but if forces to perhaps I will look up in 2016 when you amphetically stated with quivering knees that........

Good luck with that. But in the meantime, Donald Trump will not be President when the sun sets on 20 January.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😎😂😎😎😂😎😎😎😎
[quote=Trystan]Fellas please keep in mind that even if other states do not follow suit this is still a huge win!

Good luck with that. But in the meantime, Donald Trump will not be President when the sun sets on 20 January.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😎😂😎😎😂😎😎😎😎
.........Well ok! If uuuuuu say so!!!
Yes indeed. The rule changes were unconstitutional. To change them they had to amend the constitution which they did not.

Yes, and the PA Supreme Court ruled that the suit was brought too late to in the game to to invalidate what everyone thought was a legal voting method on election day.
And now the legislature understands they have the authority to appoint the electors, not the sec of state or the governor (two lieberal azzhats)..

From what I have read PA law grants the Governor the power to appoint electors, not the legislature.

Yes, and the PA Supreme Court ruled that the suit was brought too late to in the game to to invalidate what everyone thought was a legal voting method on election day.
..Ya got demCRAP appointed libturds on the PA supreme court by a 5 to 2 margin majority......They are irrelevant. The PA supreme court has no authority over the PA state legislature.
Not the PA constitution. If they haven't amended it, and they haven't, the legislature appoints the electors...and in fact is preparing to do so.
Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

From what I have read PA law grants the Governor the power to appoint electors, not the legislature.
.........Well ya read wrong! ONLY the PA state legislature has the power to appoint electors. NOT the Gov,, NOT the Sec of State,,NOT the board of elections,, nor anyone else...ONLY the state legislature can appoint electors per the US Constitution...,
All this lower court BS is meaningless. Everything will end up in SCOTUS and Trump appointed his Ace in the hole ACB. He'll get a 5-4 decision handing him an election he won in a landslide anyway.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.
....YEP...."AS THE STATE LEGISLATURE THEREOF MAY DIRECT.".....NO gov, no Sec of State, no board of elections, no senator, no representative....ONLY the state legislature....
Not the PA constitution. If they haven't amended it, and they haven't, the legislature appoints the electors...and in fact is preparing to do so.

It's not that simple.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/electors-vote.html

The Electoral Count Act, a 19th-century law, sets up the mechanism for how that takes place. It directs governors to certify both the election results and a slate of presidential electors to represent the will of the people. In general practice, governors certify electors chosen by the party of the presidential candidate who won their state.

The Electoral Count Act also says that in the event of “failed elections,” in which voters have not made a choice for president, state legislatures are empowered to step in and appoint electors. The 1887 law is ambiguous about what constitutes a “failed” election. But the law does contain a deadline for states to certify elections: the “safe harbor” date, which this year is Dec. 8. Electors chosen before that date cannot be challenged by Congress.

Dis, despite dat tupid Trump. smile
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Been drinkin' hard tonight, eh?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😎😂😎😎😂😎😎😎😎

You want to bet?

It's not that simple.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/electors-vote.html

The Electoral Count Act, a 19th-century law, sets up the mechanism for how that takes place. It directs governors to certify both the election results and a slate of presidential electors to represent the will of the people. In general practice, governors certify electors chosen by the party of the presidential candidate who won their state.

The Electoral Count Act also says that in the event of “failed elections,” in which voters have not made a choice for president, state legislatures are empowered to step in and appoint electors. The 1887 law is ambiguous about what constitutes a “failed” election. But the law does contain a deadline for states to certify elections: the “safe harbor” date, which this year is Dec. 8. Electors chosen before that date cannot be challenged by Congress.

........From the NY SLIMES?? These morons know nothing about PA state Constitution nor the US Constitution.....Any majority within PA state's legislature has all authority to choose electors whether they be demCRAPs or GOP. The gov of the state of PA (Wolf) is completely irrelevant and has no authority over the PA state legislature......In other words, the PA state legislature CAN OVER TURN gov Wolf's certification.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😎😂😎😎😂😎😎😎😎

You want to bet?

Go for it. Prove it.

Hahaha, TFF.

When drunk, I'm more spot on and lucid than you on your most sober day.
The PA state supreme court rejected the lawsuit. So who has the last word in the state?

Hahaha, TFF.

No, you just think you are. The power of EtOH for someone with so few brain cells as you is overwhelming.

Hahaha, TFF.

No, you just think you are. The power of EtOH for someone with so few brain cells as you is overwhelming.

Sheroybeans still trying to prove she isn't a lesbian..
The evidence is overwhelming. I hope it’s being laminated so libtard tears do not get it all wet.
© 24hourcampfire