Home
https://www.fggam.org/2020/11/new-m...oxLImLotdfV0sm3Un5Kfve_ElE6GFq31cbaSd7DA
Yup, she's a piece of work. Definitely NOT cut from the same cloth as her uncle was. But she and her cousin Ben Ray (stupid frickin name) have traded on Manuel's name for years.

Only once since this thing started have I been challenged for no face covering. At COSTCO, the greeter tried to stop me, I showed him their own policy, "masks not required for med conditions" and kept walking. No one since has ever even asked me about it, although about 90% of people I see are wearing the diaper.
Haha. Good deal..
She's going to end up costing NM a lot of money.
She already has.

Here's their logic,,,,,The majority of NMs revenue comes from the leases for oil/gas fields. So let's tax the heck out of them to pay for all our social programs...But we want to end the oil/gas industry because, well, reasons. But now the oil/gas revenue has dried up. But we don't want to cut any social programs, so we'll just tax everyone's income even more. But we have the highest unemployment in the nation and it's rising since we closed all the oil/gas industries. But we'll just deficit spend, But states can't deficit spend. But we'll just appeal to the feds for relief while spending a billion dollars on a stupid bus line that no one rides. but, but but....
© 24hourcampfire