Home
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11...iden-seeking-pardon-deal-from-trump.html

By some accounts, Joe Biden is preparing to concede the election and is reaching out to Trump to negotiate a pardon for all the crimes committed by himself and his family members. This claim, attributed to a “very reliable source,” was broadcast by Lude Media (Gnews.org), the same group that first spilled the truth about Hunter Biden’s laptop and all the outrageous content it contained.

Such a deal would, of course, protect the Bidens but essentially serve as a selling out of Obama, Brennan and other deep state players who don’t want to be prosecuted for treason and are very capable of, say, breaking someone’s ankles to get them to comply. The official story on Biden’s recent injury is that Joe Biden fractured his ankle “walking his dog,” but no one believes that except for the clueless.

This claim about Biden seeking a concession deal, which is not yet confirmed from other sources, is covered in today’s Situation Update podcast that I’ve posted below. Here’s the video from GTV (Guo / Lude Media) where this unconfirmed claim is being made:
Can we please keep the kook garbage contained to the Q thread please? LOL
Politics, and now law, is a matter of popular opinion. As long as at least half of the country thinks that Biden won the election, that there is no widespread fraud that can be proved, that Trump is a racist Nazi, and that the police are racist Nazis, Biden is going to keep "transitioning".
And any second now, Hillary Clinton will be taken away in cuffs!
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Hell NO this chit is comedy gold!
C'mon MAN !!!!
Originally Posted by 79S

Hell NO this chit is comedy gold!

Agreed but what ISN'T funny is that so many, even those who are supposedly educated, believe half this garbage as Gospel!
"When pigs-.
Corn Pop said "How you like dis schitt now, white boy!!"

Thank you!
I hate Joe Biden. But I’m looking forward to him assuming office. For no reason other than this forum won’t be inundated with this conspiracy theory bullchit.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I hate Joe Biden. But I’m looking forward to him assuming office. For no reason other than this forum won’t be inundated with this conspiracy theory bullchit.

Dummy Biden is the cause of all the conspiracy theory.
Does this mean Kameltoe will be pres?
I want to see the video of Uncle Joe chasing his dog in the backyard when he broke his foot..... Can you see him shuffling along and Camel Toe sticks a foot out....
Originally Posted by 700LH
Does this mean Kameltoe will be pres?

The question!
Originally Posted by 240NMC
I want to see the video of Uncle Joe chasing his dog in the backyard when he broke his foot..... Can you see him shuffling along and Camel Toe sticks a foot out....

What good would that do her?

She ain't VEEP until the EC elects her as VEEP.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Dummy Biden is the cause of all the conspiracy theory.

No. People with simple, malleable, minds are the reason for it. These websites get money for every click. So they create a headline that window lickers will find compelling. And watch the cash roll in.

Almost too true to be funny.

Eat chit and die MFer

LOL
Durham gonna release indictments any day now.

He’s a bulldog!
Originally Posted by ironbender

He’s a bulldog!

Rong. Dec 25.

He’s a bulldog!

Trust the plan!!! LMFAO.......wait is he still a white hat??? I cant keep up with this lunacy lol
Kraken!!
Kamala was heard ordering 45 pairs of knee pads and tons of chap stick.

Wonder what she has up her "sleeve"?

By the way, she has not resigned as Senator. Obozo did in November after the election
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He’s a bulldog!

Rong. Dec 25.

Yeah because it makes SOOO much sense to further delay this stuff.....give the MSM propaganda wing more time to make Trump look like a petty dictator fighting to hold onto his power and make Biden seem like the rightful winner of the election to the masses and make it seem to the masses like any indictments or court decisions regarding the election are partisan attacks on behalf of a vindictive dictator who doesnt want to leave office!
I like seeing these liberal phagots reveal themselves. I'll not have anything to do with any of them unless it's hunting them down.
Somebody clue 79S in that today is December first, not April fool's day.
Paul B.
© 24hourcampfire