Home
https://digg.com/2020/out-of-state-residents-in-each-state

In the United States, a percentage of any given state's population is made up of out-of-state residents. Here is the state from which the most out-of-state residents come in each state, visualized.

Using 2017 data from the University of Washington, Reddit user demivus put together this map that shows the inter-state migration patterns in the US:
Who would of guessed, CA and NY can't stand their own states after screwing them up, so now the are screwing up everyplace else.
Shocked...Not!

😎
For Tn

It’s Mexico

I never run into any Alejandros from iLL
Yeah California coming to a state near you...Fuqk off...
Yankees....ugh.
part of it looks to be population, TX is a big exporter also, and proximity is a factor.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
part of it looks to be population, TX is a big exporter also, and proximity is a factor.

Third-worlders host on proximity.
Yep Kalifornians are a virus. Most of the out of state plates I see in my rural neighborhood are Kali but recently have been seeing a lot of Tx plates with a large number of Washington and Colorado plates.

Frickin envaders.
G damn it
We need a lockdown.
Only lockdown the commie states. If they are gun loonies let them in and make it look like you are trying. All the while strengthening your own state. Be Well, RZ.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. I think Thomas Jefferson said that.
The failed liberal states are like a cancer.
https://digg.com/2020/out-of-state-residents-in-each-state

In the United States, a percentage of any given state's population is made up of out-of-state residents. Here is the state from which the most out-of-state residents come in each state, visualized.

Using 2017 data from the University of Washington, Reddit user demivus put together this map that shows the inter-state migration patterns in the US:

It would be interesting to know the migration numbers.

this year I have seen more out of state plates here longer than any other time.....the majority from cail and washington......bob
Originally Posted by BobMt

this year I have seen more out of state plates here longer than any other time.....the majority from cail and washington......bob

Ya, the longer is probably because the country is on an extended covid vacation. We will probably be getting another funds boost to keep the good times rolling.
CA, NY and IL be reprezintin.
Originally Posted by slumlord
For Tn

It’s Mexico

I never run into any Alejandros from iLL

It looks like Mexico and NY are neck and neck here. It overlaps sometimes or maybe they are PR's through NY.

Sometimes they all look the same to me.
Lots of Texans move in here but their W-2 goes to mama's address in Texas.
Crap, we are being invaded by honyokers.
That’s just weird. Thought most of them came from your azzhole.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

That's not where they come from, it's just where they come.
I can tell you without looking at the link, that the majority here in the NC mountains are from Florida. Florida Yankees. We call 'em half-backs.
Grew up in New York, moved to Ft. Lauderdale, but now, only made it half the way back to New York.

New Yorker?
Originally Posted by Cluggins

That's not where the come from, it's just where they come.

member for 3 months, long time sock-puppet?
But we only get Conservative Californians. I read it from the AP. Those biased, liberal, bastards wouldn't lie.
The cancer hits the lymph nodes.....then spreads like wildfire.

Originally Posted by OldHat
The failed liberal states are like a cancer.
AZ reads just like I expected.

Yeah, it would take years to figure out what an liberal idiot you are.
Kentucky only get's a few from Ohio. And I bet the majority of them are just moving across the river from Cincinnati to the Kentucky side of The Cincinnati metro area.

More of an irremediable inveterate smartass who never passes on an opportunity to take a jab in good fun.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Kentucky only get's a few from Ohio. And I bet the majority of them are just moving across the river from Cincinnati to the Kentucky side of The Cincinnati metro area.

The lakes and the Cumberland River shoreline are full of retirees from Cincinnati. The local economy is so depressed, they can live like kings on their 401(k) and whatever they got out of their property up in Hamilton County.
Originally Posted by auk1124

The lakes and the Cumberland River shoreline are full of retirees from Cincinnati. The local economy is so depressed, they can live like kings on their 401(k) and whatever they got out of their property up in Hamilton County.

I don't mind Cincinnati Buckeyes much. I'm just glad Kentucky isn't on the radar for refugees from California and New York.

As far as I can tell, rural Central Kentucky is one of the best places left in the country to be away from the Communists. Lexington is Communist and Louisville is Negro. But they don't wander around much out here.
Originally Posted by auk1124

I don't mind Cincinnati Buckeyes much. I'm just glad Kentucky isn't on the radar for refugees from California and New York.

As far as I can tell, rural Central Kentucky is one of the best places left in the country to be away from the Communists. Lexington is Communist and Louisville is Negro. But they don't wander around much out here.

Yep, we could definitely do worse than a bunch of retired podiatrists and orthodontists from Cincinnati.
That chart is depressing.
Originally Posted by troublesome82

Which is why passive/aggressive Sycamore posted it.

Damn right!
Those lousy New Yorkers keep ruining our wonderful state!

That's because of the huge influx of Minnesotans who flock to the Rio Grande Valley for 6 months out of the year. My FIL lived down there and every time he saw a Minnesota license plate, which was just about every block, he started cussing.
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

Yeah, it would take years to figure out what an liberal idiot you are.

Hey Sailor, on another thread, a member wants your address. Have you shared it with him yet?
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Which is why passive/aggressive Sycamore posted it.

What's depressing about it?

Anything on there that hasn't already been mentioned on the Campfire?

And is there a good news only rule on the Campfire?
Ironic, all of the red states on the map will be blue in a decade or two.

California is a metastasizing cancer.
© 24hourcampfire