Home
DOJ Investigating bribery for pardons
DOJ and CNN? Cant refute that.
No high level politicians, from either end of the political spectrum, will ever be prosecuted for anything.
Untouchable.
Laws are for the peasants.
Theater for the masses dumb phugg

Originally Posted by jackmountain
No high level politicians, from either end of the political spectrum, will ever be prosecuted for anything.
Untouchable.
Laws are for the peasants.

Once the precedents is created, it would spread like wild fire. This is why it’ll never happen.
Yeah right, and pig fly.
Is benquick going to have a coming out party?
Watergate started on page two with a short storyline about some break end at a hotel most have never heard of. We shall see. As the old saying goes "stay tuned."
I really do think that the left, if they feel they can get away with it, will try to prosecute and jail Trump after he leaves. The "we do not prosecute previous office holders will go out the window."
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Ok I confess, gregintenn sent a gay sex tape of himself and jackmountain. Which was dispatched into the fire pit.

In related news.
(CNN) President Donald Trump's associates are making appeals to him in the hopes of obtaining pardons before he leaves office, a source familiar with the matter told CNN on Tuesday.

The source said the list of associates broaching the subject of preemptive pardons that would seek to shield those individuals from prosecution includes Rudy Giuliani, who has been leading the President's longshot legal battles to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in his role as Trump's personal attorney.
And Hannity suggested Trunp pardoning himself and his family. Hummm? Why? If you have nothing wrong. Hummm?
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Ok I confess, gregintenn sent a gay sex tape of himself and jackmountain. Which was dispatched into the fire pit.

In related news.
(CNN) President Donald Trump's associates are making appeals to him in the hopes of obtaining pardons before he leaves office, a source familiar with the matter told CNN on Tuesday.

The source said the list of associates broaching the subject of preemptive pardons that would seek to shield those individuals from prosecution includes Rudy Giuliani, who has been leading the President's longshot legal battles to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in his role as Trump's personal attorney.
And Hannity suggested Trunp pardoning himself and his family. Hummm? Why? If you have nothing wrong. Hummm?

You'll be in the first wave to go. Book it
Russian Collusion! Peeing Hookers! Russian Collusion!
This could be interesting too, ben.

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/12/guess-who-owned-vote.html?m=1
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Born Theodore Beale
Theodore Robert Beale (born August 21, 1968), also known as Vox Day, is an American far-right activist,[2] writer, musician, publisher, and video game designer. He has been described as a white supremacist,[3] a misogynist,[4] and part of the alt-righ
t.

Anything else to add?
You really have to dig deep into the rabbit hole to come up with this stuff. Really? Vox Day, gateway pundit, oann and the like are sites for the delusional. Good luck with that.
Sorry I opened this topic, then I saw Bennyquick and CNN, more hysterics and fake news.

You got a click useless, be happy.
© 24hourcampfire