Home
Posted By: PaulBarnard The Voice - 12/15/20
I enjoy watching The Voice. I have always liked talent competitions. This year they have someone who is truly unique. Ian Flanigan. Remember that name. It is so refreshing to have a male singer who doesn't sound like someone is tugging on his nuts with Vice Grips. This dude comes off as a genuine article. There's a raspy, leathery character to his voice that cannot be mistaken. My preference is normally for power vocalists with broad range. This guy has a narrow range and rarely drops the hammer. He seems like the kind of guy who would be singing at a smoky bar in the not so good side of town.
Posted By: Cretch Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Just watched him sing "In Color". He did a good job, but wish he could have been a little stronger on some of the parts. He has been one of my favorites too. Also hard not to like that 15 yr old kid.
Posted By: Sbrown Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Jim Ranger
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by Cretch
Just watched him sing "In Color". He did a good job, but wish he could have been a little stronger on some of the parts. He has been one of my favorites too. Also hard not to like that 15 yr old kid.

In Color is kind of a tough song. The transition from solo to the chorus back-up was awkward. He did get drowned out a bit. The 15 year old kid had been absolutely technically flawless up until tonight. He stumble quite a bit. Desz has an incredible voice with power, range and clarity. She can get down into her lower register very well and up until tonight she hadn't seemed shouty at all when she went to the extremes of her upper register, but tonight bit her too. Hopefully their second rounds work out better.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
I figured you for a "The View" kinda guy...
Posted By: GregW Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Lol....

Was thinking the same thing...
Posted By: slumlord Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
We got rid of our TV 30 years ago
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Goosey likes it too.....
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
SMH

🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🦫😎
Posted By: Hastings Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Lol....Was thinking the same thing...
That's what I thought. My wife watches The Voice so I'm vaguely familiar with it. I'm not inclined to listen to music. Sounds like screeching and bellowing to me. I call it The Noise. She used to watch one called American Idiot.
Sam Olsen watches this and The Masked Singer.
Ian's vocal clarity was just not there. I couldn't understand most of the lyrics. Blake warned him about that too.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

No surprise....cowgirlslut69 said Sam’s got some of the best dance moves known to the prairies of Montana.

🦫😎
Posted By: SamOlson Re: The Voice - 12/15/20

F off man.

Me and all your girl cuzzins were just here slamming blue mountains while chilling to this.

Fresh..

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
I just about googled that.

Coors Light.......
You know we ain't picky.

Obviously.

Mathman

If it weren't for Mathman....I would probably drink better beer.
Posted By: GregW Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Ian's vocal clarity was just not there. I couldn't understand most of the lyrics. Blake warned him about that too.

Shouldn't you be showing us pictures of your yearling buck you thought in velvet was gonna be a monster?
That dude just sang Beyonce better than Beyonce. He does sing like someone is slamming his digck in a sliding glass door.
Posted By: Cretch Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Can't stand twinkle toes Legend the way he sways back and forth like a twit.
Posted By: duck9ll Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
We got rid of our TV 30 years ago

Yeah, but you spend 14 hours a day on the Internet.
Originally Posted by GregW

Shouldn't you be showing us pictures of your yearling buck you thought in velvet was gonna be a monster?

Hey Renegade....

Show Paul your velvet monster.
And I’m not on anyone’s time but mine
Posted By: deflave Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
I enjoy watching The Voice. I have always liked talent competitions. This year they have someone who is truly unique. Ian Flanigan. Remember that name. It is so refreshing to have a male singer who doesn't sound like someone is tugging on his nuts with Vice Grips. This dude comes off as a genuine article. There's a raspy, leathery character to his voice that cannot be mistaken. My preference is normally for power vocalists with broad range. This guy has a narrow range and rarely drops the hammer. He seems like the kind of guy who would be singing at a smoky bar in the not so good side of town.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Titans!!!
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Velvet monster ?
Posted By: worriedman Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Wife watches that tripe, I am sure the gay black guy will get win, diversity you know...I saw an add for their "Holiday Music Special", if you can't say Christmas fugg you...
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Velvet monster ?

Posted By: ingwe Re: The Voice - 12/15/20
Ian Flanigan. Remember that name.

If he wins the Voice he's headed straight for anonymity! laugh
© 24hourcampfire