Home
Posted By: Huntz The time for talk is over. - 12/17/20
Patriots need to join like minded Patriots and stand by our President.The Erection was crooked and we have been fugged by Dems and Repubs.Those not willing to take a stand now will be subjugated by The Chinese Communist lead takeover of our country.Live free or die is what I am thinking.We cannot let Biden be sworn in period.Those who do not have the stomach to do what needs to be done had better go stick their heads in the sand and wait for it to go away.So either you are with Trump or against him,no wiggle room allowed.
The erection was crooked? Your doctor can prescribe something for that I'm fairly certain....
Posted By: Esox357 Re: The time for talk is over. - 12/17/20
Thank God my erection isn't crooked!
Originally Posted by Huntz
Patriots need to join like minded Patriots and stand by our President.The Erection was crooked and we have been fugged by Dems and Repubs.Those not willing to take a stand now will be subjugated by The Chinese Communist lead takeover of our country.Live free or die is what I am thinking.We cannot let Biden be sworn in period.Those who do not have the stomach to do what needs to be done had better go stick their heads in the sand and wait for it to go away.So either you are with Trump or against him,no wiggle room allowed.

Exactly how I feel. Seems we should have a huge rally at the inauguration. And not be shy either.
No election....No peace!
Posted By: JeffP Re: The time for talk is over. - 12/17/20
Well since the chicoms are involved, erection is about right....
I'm sorry, busy cleaning this thing. Whazzup?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Im RORing.....Raffing out Roud!
Does that thing have a high-capacity magazine option? Where's the rail for the tactical light and such?
The time was over 12 years ago and yet....Nothing.
© 24hourcampfire