Home
Posted By: UncleAlps Joe is not President Elect ! - 12/18/20
Nope, That depends on what happens January 6th. If enough Republicans have the balls to challenge it.

Here's the story from OAN:

Biden not President

What say you?
Screw Biden.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
If enough Republicans have the balls to challenge it.

Therein lies the problem ...
I honestly still believe the President had/has a plan for this. The election fraud in the past has been as plain as the nose on your face.
Even the stupidest people knew the leftist were gonna cheat like hell, and Trump has been anything but stupid.
The fact that Kamala Toe Harris hasn’t resigned her senate seat also speaks pretty loudly.
I’m just concerned about what happens after Trump’s re-election.
The bad guys would rather have civil war than 4 more years of Trump, and there seems to be no shortage of useful idiots. frown
We’ll see in January, but either way keep your powder dry. This might get worse before it gets better.
7mm
It has been brewing for a long time.

Things will go up in flames but it will be stomped out in short order.

It won't be fun.
Posted By: Osky Re: Joe is not President Elect ! - 12/18/20
Might as well get to it. If it’s going to get ugly so be it. Putting it off only makes it worse down the road.

Osky
Posted By: add Re: Joe is not President Elect ! - 12/18/20
Some news organization just released a poll showing high job approval ratings for Biden in the office of "President Elect".

crazy

Can't make this chit up.

Clown World, USA
Originally Posted by rickt300
Screw Biden.

this.......

and cameltoe if ya dare
Posted By: add Re: Joe is not President Elect ! - 12/18/20
Anyways, Trump's got this handled.
If those Antifa punks want some then they can come get some .

Even broke down Black shart cab handle an Antifa Captain
There’s not enough gonads in DC to stand up for this nation. We have to hope that our President’s plan is enough to stop biteme from assuming the presidency.
Posted By: CBB15 Re: Joe is not President Elect ! - 12/18/20
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
If enough Republicans have the balls to challenge it.

Therein lies the problem ...

Persactly.
Originally Posted by add

Sure does, sure he does.
I got some ocean front property in Arizona and if you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in for free.
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by add

Sure does, sure he does.
I got some ocean front property in Arizona and if you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in for free.

It's not about Trump. It's about us.
Trump is MIA. Get a grip, he spews propaganda. Learn a little, actually a lot about history, personality traits and what they are about. Trump is about Trump, not us. You may think so, think again.

Roger Stone, the master of disinformation, If one doesn’t think so, think again. The guys a scum bag, a friend of Trump. At least with Chris Christie, you know where you stand.

Rudy should have stayed retired.

Biden, if you did would you always done, you will get what you already got! It may cost us in taxes and things we don’t like.
Posted By: sse Re: Joe is not President Elect ! - 12/18/20
what say u...i say looks like it's a done deal... mad mad mad
Looked for it on Rumble but I couldn't find it...
The hypocrisy from the left is deafening. Some of it is clearly advertised here on the fire.
© 24hourcampfire