Home
Posted By: Santiam Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...mid-covid-19-concerns-attendance-policy/
CA still sucks.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Slippery slope, y'all........slippery slope.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Might as well hold the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in Bemidji MN then.

Maybe the Orange Bowl in Billings?
Any word on Burning Man ?
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Yellow Rose Bowl now?
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Good, fugg Gov. Newsom!
Not specific to this announcement, Texans better realize who’s moving there every time there’s an announcement about some business relocating there, especially tech. It’s not a bunch of new conservative citizens. They’re going to move down from the schit hole they created and vote for the exact same policies there.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not specific to this announcement, Texans better realize who’s moving there every time there’s an announcement about some business relocating there, especially tech. It’s not a bunch of new conservative citizens. They’re going to move down from the schit hole they created and vote for the exact same policies there.

As long as they drive up real estate prices they will be welcome.
I love it.

However, with Brian Kelley saying ND might not play in the CFP if fans weren’t allowed. I’d like to see if he’d go thru with it or cave if they were picked.

However, with the ass whooping Clemson gave them they might not even make it now.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20

Yep. CA and NY transplants are like Muslims in Europe. They aren’t content to move and enjoy the freedom, they have to turn their new home into as much of a mess as their old one. We’re getting it from both sides. CA tech transplants in Pittsburgh and NY transplants in the East. End result... well look at the election.
They all may kiss my rebel dick! To hell with the rose bowl. And to hell with football
Posted By: blanket Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
thats all Texas needs is more Cali bs
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
They all may kiss my rebel dick! To hell with the rose bowl. And to hell with football

Aggies are looking good !

Really good !
Grins
Originally Posted by blanket
thats all Texas needs is more Cali bs

Like trying to stop the tide from coming in.

This

Affirmative!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Affirmative!

You gonna kiss his dick?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Affirmative!

You gonna kiss his dick?

You sure are dumb for a "jew".
Jim’s straight sheriff Bart!
Jim’s straight sheriff Bart!

Affirmative!
Posted By: Dess Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
If you're gonna play the Rose Bowl in Texas....it sure as hell better be a Yellow Rose Bowl.

Affirmative!

You gonna kiss his dick?

I meant to add grins to that.

G’mornin Big Jim.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I love it.

However, with Brian Kelley saying ND might not play in the CFP if fans weren’t allowed. I’d like to see if he’d go thru with it or cave if they were picked.

However, with the ass whooping Clemson gave them they might not even make it now.

Looked to me like ND boycotted the playoffs starting yesterday the way Clemson whupped the ever-lovin' crap out of them.

Affirmative!

You gonna kiss his dick?

G’mornin Big Jim.

There are some things a grin won't help with!

Affirmative!

You gonna kiss his dick?

G’mornin Big Jim.

There are some things a grin won't help with!

Wake up the Hi-Line Militia.
It’s time.
Originally Posted by Craigster

What about Cochiilla?
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

What about Cochiilla?

Mardi Gras in New Orleans been shot in the ass.
Maybe move it to Vidor.
Vidor????? Where da white wimmens!
Posted By: Chisos Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20

We've been aware of Moscow on the Colorado for decades.
Originally Posted by Chisos

We've been aware of Moscow on the Colorado for decades.

And it’s only gotten worse!!
In light of the " which historical era would you like to live in" thread, I would like to see more of the old team sports from the days of the Republic. Whiskey drinkin’ and dueling!
Vidor????? Where da white wimmens!

Was it Gordon Baxter that used to poke fun at Vidor on the radio ?

Football scores:
Interstate 10
Vidor 0

Said one of his life’s desires was to get in the bed of a pickup truck with KKK regalia on and go down through Vidor yelling
“ The n I g g a as are coming, the n I g g a s are coming”.
Old Toot,

My above quote was from a buddy of mines National Guard days. They were headed to drill at Diseaseville and Camp Swampy. Their convoy stopped in Vidor. One of the black guys came outta the back of a deuce and a half and asked where they were. When told Vidor, that was his comment! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by EIB0879
Yellow Rose Bowl now?

Nicely Done!
Old Toot,

My above quote was from a buddy of mines National Guard days. They were headed to drill at Diseaseville and Camp Swampy. Their convoy stopped in Vidor. One of the black guys came outta the back of a deuce and a half and asked where they were. When told Vidor, that was his comment! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn that made me laugh out loud !!
Posted By: deflave Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
What a crock of fugking horse schit.

“Growing number of cases” my white ass.

They want their cake and eat it too. The little game and profits continue for them whilst their populace and its economy whither on the vine. And not ONE fugking word about conservative governorship and the ideals that go with it, making it possible.
Originally Posted by deflave

They want their cake and eat it too. The little game and profits continue for them whilst their populace and its economy whither on the vine. And not ONE fugking word about conservative governorship and the ideals that go with it, making it possible.

Conservative governorship died there with Pete Wilson when he mandated ‘English only’ in California public schools .

Conservative governorship died there with Pete Wilson when he mandated ‘English only’ in California public schools .

Well it was good enough for Jesus Christ, it’s good enough for the school children of Texas too!

Well it was good enough for Jesus Christ, it’s good enough for the school children of Texas too!

And a big Sabbath Amen to that !
Posted By: pacecars Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20

Burning man is still up in the air. Friend of mine does the law enforcement/EMS dispatching for the event and says the organization is broke and they are not sure with the Covid vaccine and all how they will proceed
Originally Posted by pacecars

Burning man is still up in the air. Friend of mine does the law enforcement/EMS dispatching for the event and says the organization is broke and they are not sure with the Covid vaccine and all how they will proceed

Sounds like the NRA convention.
Originally Posted by Brazos

Dopes on a slope?
I can only hope.
Did they bring a rope?
Or at least a bar of soap?
Posted By: hatari Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I love it.

Looked to me like ND boycotted the playoffs starting yesterday the way Clemson whupped the ever-lovin' crap out of them.

+1
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Brazos

Dopes on a slope?
I can only hope.
Did they bring a rope?
Or at least a bar of soap?

And now,,,,,,,,

Haiku, with Digital Dan.
Posted By: SKane Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Might as well hold the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in Bemidji MN then.

Maybe the Orange Bowl in Billings?

laugh laugh
Posted By: SKane Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I love it.

Amen. I do enjoy the argument about their "quality" win over Clemson earlier in the season.
They got the rebuttal to that argument last night with a full-strength Clemson team. smile

I'd love to see karma bite him in the azz. Domers are pretenders.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Bullpuckey!! You don't have a clue, dude... We'd love to keep them all out so our life can remain the same, including realistic real estate prices, but since we live in a free country where people can go where they want to go, there are no laws to keep them out.

Please read your PA neighbor's post below yours. He has a much better fix on reality than you do.

The libs are moving away from the coastal chit holes they've created on both coasts because those realities, which include high real estate prices, are becoming more unlivable each day.. Some even move to PA..? Most of them have everything figured out - kinda like you - so its probably harder for you to sort them out from yourself when they settle next door to you.
Posted By: hanco Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
We don’t want them damn people here!!!
Originally Posted by hanco

Ready or not, they’re coming and the migration will only increase.

You just think that Hill Country property is high right now. Give it 5 more years.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/20/20
I would trade every Yankee in Texas for three Mexicans apiece right now. Mexicans are good people.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I would trade every Yankee in Texas for three Mexicans apiece right now. Mexicans are good people.

This^^^^^^ Many of the Mexican families have a long heritage here and are maybe better Texans in some ways than people who have moved in since 1846.

Texas probably isn't for everyone, especially for those who think that the the Texas Heritage needs to be re-built two years after they move here from some liberal crapper. When
Covid hit in the early part of the year, Abbot temporarily closed the northern border. I personally wish it had been a permanent thing.
Santiam: This serves the state of kalifornicationkopia and kalifornicationkopians right!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/21/20
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Bullpuckey!! You don't have a clue, dude... We'd love to keep them all out so our life can remain the same, including realistic real estate prices, but since we live in a free country where people can go where they want to go, there are no laws to keep them out.

Please read your PA neighbor's post below yours. He has a much better fix on reality than you do.

The libs are moving away from the coastal chit holes they've created on both coasts because those realities, which include high real estate prices, are becoming more unlivable each day.. Some even move to PA..? Most of them have everything figured out - kinda like you - so its probably harder for you to sort them out from yourself when they settle next door to you.

I have a very good grasp on reality, Money talks and Californians and NY has it. Any state and their residents that want a cut of it will make them feel welcome. Another dose of reality is people with real estate as their only form of equity is going to sell to the highest bidder if if their way of life doesn't provide enough for them.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/21/20

Somebody does, or they wouldn't be flocking there.

Somebody does, or they wouldn't be flocking there.

You might be a self-proclaimed real estate genius in PA, but your lack of expertise in other things is very evident. No one is inviting the blue-belly libs who show up in Texas to get away from the chit holes they've created where they came from.

Get a grip on reality, dude... And please stay where you are. You'd hate it here.... And probably within two years of you getting here and "settling in" with your advanced knowledge of how people should live, you probably wouldn't be liked real well here anyway.
Posted By: Dess Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/21/20
Here's an honest question for the real estate people.

If people are fleeing, who is buying the houses in NY and CA? Are they selling at a loss or lower price?
Posted By: Chisos Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/21/20
Originally Posted by Dess
Here's an honest question for the real estate people.

If people are fleeing, who is buying the houses in NY and CA? Are they selling at a loss or lower price?

Have been watching a house flipping show out of Kali for a while and there seems to be no shortage of stupid people there willing to put 3/4 of a million dollars on a 1400 sq. foot house. Which makes me wonder what kind of jobs do these people have to be able to afford that kind of house payment. Or is it like in England where they have 300 year mortgages. Thought that was a joke until BIL got sent there by Texaco and thought about buying a house instead of renting and found that was true.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/21/20
Am I missing something or are the teams this year Alabama and Notre Dame?

The only thing Ca is the Rose Bowl name and even that is questionable.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/21/20

This^^^^^^ Many of the Mexican families have a long heritage here and are maybe better Texans in some ways than people who have moved in since 1846.

Texas probably isn't for everyone, especially for those who think that the the Texas Heritage needs to be re-built two years after they move here from some liberal crapper. When
Covid hit in the early part of the year, Abbot temporarily closed the northern border. I personally wish it had been a permanent thing.

That was pretty much true 40 years ago, but we've lost that older conservative base that used to inhabit El Paso and other parts of Texas. The Rio Grande Valley has been a hot bed of "Reconquistas" for ages as those folks, politically, have one foot in Mexico and the other in the United States. While visiting relatives who lived there, I can tell you they don't like your white a$$ but will tolerate you as the only thing that keeps them in business are the snow birds.
[b][/b]
Originally Posted by Chisos

That was pretty much true 40 years ago, but we've lost that older conservative base that used to inhabit El Paso and other parts of Texas. The Rio Grande Valley has been a hot bed of "Reconquistas" for ages as those folks, politically, have one foot in Mexico and the other in the United States. While visiting relatives who lived there, I can tell you they don't like your white a$$ but will tolerate you as the only thing that keeps them in business are the snow birds.
[b][/b]

You are completely correct in that their basic demographic make-up has shifted in the past 25-40 years. Open border policies of recent years has played a part in that.

However, there are still a lot of very good native Mexican families who value Texas in the same way that most white people do. I'd much rather deal with a long-standing Mexican family in my community than with someone like a real estate broker from PA who came here to "get away" from the pitfalls of where he lived, but who can't help himself from trying to save everyone who already lives here by imposing his values on others......
Posted By: MIVHNTR Re: Rose Bowl moving to Texas - 12/22/20
I love it.

Jim Hairball is that you? LOL Coaching the toilet bowl again this year?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire