Home
Time's short good folks! With my wife's help, I'm done.

A couple of things ordered will arrive after Christmas.
We do! Thank You Amazon!
Im done with the shopping time to start cooking .
Done but it’s been a tough one. About 10 years ago we all started buying each other things to do together, concert tickets, sporting events, weekend trips, fishing charters, etc.. With everything on hold due to the virus we had to go back to regular presents. I forgot what a pain shopping is.
Wife is done. I have one gift bought for her. Hope I am off on Christmas Eve. No need to get in a rush yet.
I don't shop for Christmas anymore. Wife does that.

If someone is deserving I just hand them a Hamilton, Jackson or Franklin depending on their level of importance.

Out of all the Christmas growing up I always remembered the folks that gave me money.
Been done, but one package that was ordered on the 6th still hasn’t shipped.

yep

ordered a new Trump flag for 2021

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]
I talked to a friend today who said a lot of his presents are not going to deliver before Christmas . He plans to wrap a picture of the gift . My family would tar and feather me .
I hired a photographer and did a sexy pose picture for her.....I hope she likes it.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Is that the cat from another thread ?
Yep Clothes for all the Hula Girls and Santa's bringing me a Hk P200SK in 40 and a FoxPro Fire Eye hunting light kit...
My wife is awaiting a set of scope rings, otherwise all is good.
Have a pkg on the way. Tracking showed it going from China, to Hong Kong, to LA, to Miami, to Cincinnati, to Anchorage, in four days; ........ and there it sits since Saturday, before noon.

© 24hourcampfire