Home
On COVID... What a dick.
He's also already beating the war drum on the cyber attack stuff too.
Well, he did stipulate.

Wrongly.

If Trump doesn't win, our darkest days are indeed ahead due to Democrat Disease, not Covid..
his sales pitch was he knew how to handle the pandemic

that's not a good start.
He just spent 10 minutes saying Trump failed pretty much everywhere, but they'll fix everything. Can't wait to see what that means.
I can't think of much "darker" than him in the oval....

DF
Yeah, but he did say happy holidays though.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

Harris, maybe ?
I noticed his Green Nazis are already trying to convince him to declare a national emergency on climate change. Between that and the impending mando lockdowns, I imagine the people will get a good feeling of what tyranny is.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
He's also already beating the war drum on the cyber attack stuff too.

Of course they are. The elites make their money off of wars. Plus, it distracts any attention from the Chinese love fest.
Originally Posted by las
Well, he did stipulate.

Wrongly.

If Trump doesn't win, our darkest days are indeed ahead due to Democrat Disease, not Covid..

Yep.
And the feckless, worthless RINOs will do absolutely nothing to thwart Biden/Harris in their efforts to destroy our Country.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

DF

Harris, maybe ?

Dark, getting darker....

DF
Joe is old. He is simply preparing himself for the long sleep.
He just spent 10 minutes saying Trump failed pretty much everywhere, but they'll fix everything. Can't wait to see what that means.

It means he is going to take credit for the vaccine ending this and the economy taking off from the pent up demand once they actually open the country up. There is almost nothing he mentioned that isn't already in place.
You expected leadership? His whole life, this nepotistic old mook has been unable to find his own bung hole without somebody sticking a funnel in it for him first.
Wash your foreheads and get ready to receive the mark of the beast.
its called "guaranteeing success through lowered expectations". this dickhead knows there is no where to go but up but he and the fake negress will make it seem like they cured cancer.
Not to worry gents, Joe is on top of it!

It doesn't matter. He won't be POTUS.

Go back to sleep
I noticed his Green Nazis are already trying to convince him to declare a national emergency on climate change. Between that and the impending mando lockdowns, I imagine the people will get a good feeling of what tyranny is.

My home state of Michigan has at least a 50/50 split of Fudd’s on a popular MI hunting and fishing forum arguing that Bidens green policies will make for better pheasant hunting. It’s fugging unbelievable to me that there are still non tranny, white middle class middle America men that support and voted for that POS. Unbelievable how many cowboy tinas are out there in middle America.
The first thing he's said I agree with. Yes, if "Joe and the Commie 'ho" are in office, we indeed have dark days ahead, but it has nothing to do with the 'Rona..
I know lots of people that have said that 2020 was a real chitshow. It will fail in comparison to 2021

But like all azzhole & useless politicians, he has a plan.

But just never gets around to saying exactly what that plan that he really doesn't have, really is.

Fu^ckin' POS, both him & the Ho. Throw is AOC, Crazy Nancy, Schmucky Schumer & we can all have a party.

MM
We in a heap of trouble, say goodby to your freedoms!
Fuggin fear mongering.
Originally Posted by KFWA
his sales pitch was he knew how to handle the pandemic

that's not a good start.

Ain't that the truth
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

DF

Harris, maybe ?

Dark, getting darker....

DF

Yep. Those two idiots will Fuqk up America so badly that it will become unrecognizable to those of us who love it so dearly.
We are in for some dark days indeed!
Originally Posted by hanco
We in a heap of trouble, say goodby to your freedoms!

No doubt!
My opinion, at this point the deep state is intentionally telling a conglomeration of lies which point in so many directions that everybody is totally confused. People have no bearings on what is truth, what is lies, or how much is truth and how much is lies.

It's doing this so people will throw up their arms and allow themselves to be led, because nobody will have enough information to reach anything approaching a proper conclusion.
caskets are dark
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My opinion, at this point the deep state is intentionally telling a conglomeration of lies which point in so many directions that everybody is totally confused. People have no bearings on what is truth, what is lies, or how much is truth and how much is lies.

It's doing this so people will throw up their arms and allow themselves to be led, because nobody will have enough information to reach anything approaching a proper conclusion.

The deep state is pure evil and I will NEVER follow any of their orders at least without any physical resistance.

It seems so many "Americans" are willing to give up their freedoms too easily.

But calm down. Biden will never be POTUS
Originally Posted by Bristoe

That sounds about right. Look at what mass confusion has done to Africa and Central and South America, or the Middle East and parts of Asia for that matter. Mass confusion and or hysteria is a favorite tool of dictatorships. The scared and confused are easily controlled. Those are probably the two very easiest ways to control crowds as long as you can keep control of the narrative which with control of the propaganda wing they have a fairly solid grip on and are looking to strengthen it more each day.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Not to worry gents, Joe is on top of it!

He (& the Ho too) is a no good cock-sucking mutherfu^cker who will never be my or 70MM other peoples president.

Fu^ck them both to kingdom cum.

MM

That’s easy peasy, tell the media and liberal governors to stop talking about it and open the states back up..
© 24hourcampfire