Home
Fox News reporting: https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-deaths-in-2020-top-3-million-by-far-most-ever-counted

...This is the deadliest year in U.S. history, with deaths expected to top 3 million for the first time – due mainly to the coronavirus pandemic.

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest that the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.

U.S. deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers amount to a jump of about 15% and could go higher once all the deaths from this month are counted.

That would mark the largest single-year percentage leap since 1918, when tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers died in World War I and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in a flu pandemic. Deaths rose 46% that year, compared with 1917.......
So 300K+/- Rona
And 100K+/- from the cure?
One day all these people could be oil and gasoline for your car.

You don’t know what you don’t know...but you have a lot of company.
Meh
Corona would be 10% of the deaths. I would say that the other 90% is the main reason it hit 3 million but what do I know.
And every damn one of em voted!
How many voted Biden?
Your Kool Aid mustache tells me everything I need to know.
A month ago, I read that there were supposedly no more deaths this year, compared to the previous 5 years.

NOW, there a new record number of deaths?

Someone is fugging with us.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
A month ago, I read that there were supposedly no more deaths this year, compared to the previous 5 years.

I don't know where the truth lies but old folks been dropping like flies around here. Corona might keep Social security in the black, the way things are going. Every day I drive past a church with a funeral.

Exactly! The Johns Hopkins research showed there were no extra deaths, so they had to go print a new bunch of "ballots" and then wait for them to arrive by mail...

Basic numbers being screwed with obviously. They forced JH to withdraw the peer-reviewed study and now they have to try to hide it.
More people live in the U.S. than ever before, so amount of deaths don't mean squat

What is the death rate per 1000? There is your answer
Quick check shows official AK numbers are under four deaths per thousand known positive cases and falling. The Valley is less than half that.
It is already being reported that the suicide rate and the death rate from overdoses are breaking all records. That is going to add a bunch of numbers if they want to be honest about it. Demon govs strike again.

The fact is we have no idea how many people died from the actual virus since they pretty much classify any death with 'rona AS 'rona - whether it cause the death or not.
No one has a clue.
All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.

Bob Dylan
Originally Posted by RogueHunter

The fact is we have no idea how many people died from the actual virus since they pretty much classify any death with 'rona AS 'rona - whether it cause the death or not.
No one has a clue.

Will they still turn into oil in a few years?
That's bullshit. In every regard. I hope people begin to realize that government-gathered "statistics" are just more lies to support other lies.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
How many voted Biden?

Well apparently all of em! 😉
Death missed one.......
If I continue to not wear a mask, do you suppose that we can push that to 4 or 5 million?
Finish strong!
Originally Posted by watch4bear
One day all these people could be oil and gasoline for your car.

Gas and oil for cars? You know the green deal ain't gonna allow no gas/oil/cars......
Hey OP where is your rebuttal to any of the solid points being made in the replies....or haven’t you received the canned non-response from your handlers yet??

Come on! Join in our reindeer games!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
And yet this supposedly deadly plague managed to miss every single one of these 75 year old + parasites in Congress. How stupid do they thing we are?

Never mind.
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Fox News reporting: https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-deaths-in-2020-top-3-million-by-far-most-ever-counted

...This is the deadliest year in U.S. history, with deaths expected to top 3 million for the first time – due mainly to the coronavirus pandemic.

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest that the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.

U.S. deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers amount to a jump of about 15% and could go higher once all the deaths from this month are counted.

That would mark the largest single-year percentage leap since 1918, when tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers died in World War I and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in a flu pandemic. Deaths rose 46% that year, compared with 1917.......

I don't see a problem here. First, most of them are elderly and since social security is bankrupt anyway, high numbers of early (slightly early) deaths will likely improve the balance sheet. Second, disease (including the emergence of novel disease) is nature's way of thinning the herd. It's entirely normal. Finally, as Sgt. Barnes said to Red in Platoon, "Every body's gotta die sometime."
I was just reading the other day that something like 80,000 people die a year of fentanyl and opioid overdoses and they are saying that we could have as much as a 40% spike this year due to covid lockdowns.

Chit for 6 damn near 6 months elective surgeries and treatments for ailing illness and disease took a back seat to covid!
I would love to see real deaths stats.

Corona, without co morbidity.
With co morbidity, but victim would have had a multi year life expectancy.
With co morbidity, and victim would have likely died in the next year.

Corona related.

These are the deaths caused by our reactions to the disease.
Suicides, murders, overdoses...

Caused by depression, loss of jobs, businesses....

And lack of medical treatment.
Local guy got a nail in his knee, got sick as hell.
His Doc refused to see him until he got a negative Covid test.
(After all Docs don't see sick people. WTF!)

By the time his test came back (negative) he had sepsis so bad he died.
Killed by the non actions of a covid crazy Doc.
You know the green deal ain't gonna allow no gas/oil/cars......

oops, my bad
326 million people live in the US, and we’ve never had 3 million deaths in a year?

Is the average life expectancy now 110 years?

Go to the CDC website of about August 21. You’ll have to wade through charts, graphs, and stats to see that the CDC made an attempt to separate DEATHS EXCLUSIVELY (my word) BY CORONA from DEATHS just (my word) WITH CORONA.

The first group is much, much smaller than the corperate media, elites constantly repeat. Elderly, infirm people have always gotten sick and died in winter from influenza, cancer, strokes, heart attacks, and just wearing out.

The old fashioned pre-Corona pneumonia was often quipped as “the old person’s friend” as they got sick, developed pneumonia, and usually peacefully passed away.
There are more deaths this year in the U.S. than ever.

There are more people in the U.S. this year than ever.

Everybody dies.

Do yo need a calculator to solve this equation?
At what point will enough people die of corona so that real estate prices will decline?

It’s being reported that 10% of the people in cemeteries, passing away since the Spanish Flu epidemic actuallydied from Covid. The good news.....many will be revived for the next election! memtb
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
And every damn one of em voted!

More than that!
As always, it is worthwhile to look at the demographic data. For COVID, the death rates are less than 0.5% until the patient is over 65, after which they increase rather dramatically

So boomers are being removed at a pretty high rate.

You all sold out your country to China and this is how they repay you, by unleashing a virus they engineered to kill you. Was being able to get egg rolls in your town worth it?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
At what point will enough people die of corona so that real estate prices will decline?

As a seller, hopefully never.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
As always, it is worthwhile to look at the demographic data. For COVID, the death rates are less than 0.5% until the patient is over 65, after which they increase rather dramatically

So boomers are being removed at a pretty high rate.

You all sold out your country to China and this is how they repay you, by unleashing a virus they engineered to kill you. Was being able to get egg rolls in your town worth it?

Jokes on me, we cant even get a decent egg roll in my town and we have 2 Chinese restaurants, both complete with actual Chinese people. 1 of them is terrible, the other is worse. We do have delicious Mexican food, course the town is half brown so that shouldn't come as a shock.
320,000,000 people in the USA. 3,000,000 dead. Less than 1% mortality. Seems pretty good to me.
Lies lies lies - average deaths in a normal year 2 to 3 million - lock downs cause more death than virus did
Originally Posted by 1886nut
And yet this supposedly deadly plague managed to miss every single one of these 75 year old + parasites in Congress. How stupid do they thing we are?

Never mind.

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by Fox News

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months.

How much further must one read to understand this is a total BS story posted by another BS news agency sensationalizing a topic to wow mindless readers?

So what's your message - that we should start killing Chicoms in retaliation? Or thanking the ChiComs for reducing our Social Security and Medicare rolls? The U.S. had 2.9 million deaths in 2019 (rounded to nearest 0.1 million as the story you quoted did).

If COVID kills 0.1 percent of U.S. population this year, are you saying we should kill 0.1 percent of the Communist China population, which would mean roughly 1.4 million or so, in retaliation? How would you propose that be done?
Brother in law died this am.

He died because he killed himself by taking a crap load of meds he did not need and make believe ailments.

All of his internal organs turned to mush after being on forced oxygen for months.

Bet they have him down as died from covid.

That total is bullshit.
Who cares what leftists think?
Fox News reporting: https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-deaths-in-2020-top-3-million-by-far-most-ever-counte
...This is the deadliest year in U.S. history, with deaths expected to top 3 million for the first time – due mainly to the coronavirus pan
Well Canadian Lefty, do you believe this report you cite to be true and accurate? If so - on what basis do you find it to be accurate?? Or, do you believe it to be fallacious? If so, why did you post it?
Using the CDC stats on us deaths in the U.S. posted on another thread here at the fire, the 3 million deaths reported are within the norm of the past decade or so at .009. Average over that time frame was .008.

Simply propaganda scare tactics. 3 million divided by 330 million.

Like so many news reports, the intent is to mislead unless you do the math.
Originally Posted by Diesel
Like so many news reports, the intent is to mislead unless you do the math.

CL is Scott Neigh a homosexual agenda driven leftist freak. As is the norm with leftist freaks the truth is not an option, to mislead is the goal.
Meanwhile deaths from other incurable diseases have diminished or all but stopped...............
Nuke China..... Now..
This is not great reporting was one of my points. They should look at deaths per capita and not just cite a bunch of numbers without a proper comparison.

That said, it's also very unfortunate that we did lose many people to Covid; regardless of the numbers, peoples lives have been shaken and destroyed. God bless, RIP.
Originally Posted by Raeford
So 300K+/- Rona
And 100K+/- from the cure?

Don’t forget another 650,000 deaths from abortions.
I hope some of them hunt, tired of seeing azzholes in the field
This is not great reporting was one of my points. They should look at deaths per capita and not just cite a bunch of numbers without a proper comparison.

That said, it's also very unfortunate that we did lose many people to Covid; regardless of the numbers, peoples lives have been shaken and destroyed. God bless, RIP.

But it's OK to kill and chop up unborn babies. Got it.
Originally Posted by IZH27
Meanwhile deaths from other incurable diseases have diminished or all but stopped...............

Winner, winner chicken dinner. The left is too stupid to even cheat correctly.

Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Exactly! The Johns Hopkins research showed there were no extra deaths, so they had to go print a new bunch of "ballots" and then wait for them to arrive by mail...

Basic numbers being screwed with obviously. They forced JH to withdraw the peer-reviewed study and now they have to try to hide it.

Johns Hopkins runs a daily updated online graph showing the total number of covid-19 tests administered for each day and with number of positives for the entire U.S. as well as each individual state going back to when this all started.

Originally it included the daily number of deaths attributed to covid-19 too but a few months ago for some unknown and yet to be explained reason they not only stopped including number of covid-19 deaths in their graph, they even removed all the daily covid-19 attributed death numbers all the way back to when they first began graphing Covid-19 stats.
I don’t believe any data on COVID deaths any more than I believe that millions of dead people voted for Biden.
© 24hourcampfire