Home
My Dr put the family on Ivomec as a preventative for COVID. It’ll cure COVID as well. I know of several folks that were really ill and two doses later they were fine. And if you have worms, it’ll cure those too, lol. I have enough Ivomec in me for a Clydesdale horse.
laugh

Actually I did hear that! I believe after Trump had Covid.

I have enough to go around! smile
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
My Dr put the family on Ivomec as a preventative for COVID. It’ll cure COVID as well. I know of several folks that were really ill and two doses later they were fine. And if you have worms, it’ll cure those too, lol. I have enough Ivomec in me for a Clydesdale horse.

Did the family test positive? Exposed?
It's not approved for humans or for treating COVID19.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What does that have to do with being healthy?
How much did he prescribe?
2 other campfire physicians told me about that MONTHS ago.

😃

That’s because it works and doesn’t cost thousands and thousands of dollars.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Hannity had the doctor using that on one day, and he gave all the different things that help people get over Covid. But I was driving and didn't take notes on dosages.

I do remember thinking I have plenty... Not more than a few gallons of Ivomec.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

How big of’ a boy are ye? lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
laugh

Worms, covid or Ivomec? laugh
You can do your own conversions, dimensional analysis, etc.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]
I got the Vid late last week. A vet buddy told us about Ivomec. He said take 2cc and a couple days later take 2cc again. I don’t know if that was the miracle cure but I did like he said and managed to get 7 elk quarters cut and taken care of and yesterday I went an chainsawed a load of wood. Feel about 90 percent of normal now.

Dr buddy told me it certainly wouldn’t hurt me but he can’t prescribe me cow medicine. He said there wasn’t any danger and if I wanted to to get after it.

I also took Zinc 50mg a day and Vitamin C 8000mg a day.
Wife and I have been slumming with HCQ and Zinc for about 4 months. Nary a sniffle with either of us so far, unusual because at least one of us usually gets at least a cold at change of season.
I’m also not elderly by any stretch and I know that’s who normally has trouble with the Rona.
COOP generic brand ivermectin tastes like plastic milk jugs BTW. 😀
Originally Posted by badger
Wife and I have been slumming with HCQ and Zinc for about 4 months. Nary a sniffle with either of us so far, unusual because at least one of us usually gets at least a cold at change of season.

Prophy dosing? What are your milligrams, ? How many days a week?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

LOL.
Bunch of us talked about it on here like last March or April in a thread. I mentioned I thought it funny it was brought up because the daughter (the vet tech) was just saying the weekend before that she wondered why it hadn’t been used.
Doc on Vid I watched said many are treating with 200-1200 mcg per Kg of body weight. Y'all know they make human version for treating parasites right? I have the 3 mg pill version stashed away just in case. Got these back in April/May to be prepared. Docs in Australia released a vid back then claiming it killed the virus (reduced viral load 5000%) within 48 hrs.
It is a super cheap and readily available drug. No money in it for Big Pharm and the vaccine pushers.
Originally Posted by SCRUBS
laugh

Already had the China Flu. I won.

Might be a bit wormy... But I'm waiting until after the Holidays to take some Ivomectin. That way I can eat more and gain less weight! grin
Just waiting for the first sniffles.

Youre on your own around here, hospitals ICU will kill you. Some groid will be in charge of my meds or a setting on a machine, etc. Had a sweaty groid looking after me in October, looked like she herself had a fever. Man I tell you what, I checked myself out the next morning.
laugh

Might be a bit wormy... But I'm waiting until after the Holidays to take some Ivomectin. That way I can eat more and gain less weight! grin

LOL. Glad to hear you survived it Barry!!!
Originally Posted by badger

So, where and how did you acquire the HCQ?
I had to scrape that label some more, these pigs tryna blow my house down 😃

laugh

Hey, Barry, make you a deal - you pour me, and I'll pour you!
Originally Posted by slumlord

😃

As I recall this was discussed several months ago but it appears no one in the field of science and medicine has actually done anything with it that I found or heard of. As I understand it veterinarians use it to worm farm anaimals.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

😃

As I recall this was discussed several months ago but it appears no one in the field of science and medicine has actually done anything with it that I found or heard of. As I understand it veterinarians use it to worm farm anaimals.

kwg

You need to look at Australian triple med protocol

Of which I posted snippets on here regarding dosing.

Includes doxycycline

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/ivermectin-triple-therapy-protocol-covid-030000687.html

Doesn't this stuff come in both an oral form and also on that goes on the skin?
I have a friend who's wife has had the rona twice now. Her doc talked to her about ivomec this week. I would far rather take it than the schitt scientists concocted this year.
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Doesn't this stuff come in both an oral form and also on that goes on the skin?

I think you are talking pour on insecticide that we used to pour onto the cows' back as we ran em through the chute. We used one back in the 70 which was an organophosphate and it was bad juju. They have more modern versions now made with pyrethrins.

As far as I know, Ivermectin comes as an injectable for cattle and an oral paste for horses. I use a dab of the horse paste to worm the farm dogs.

I see references here to the paste. I am wondering if some are using the injectable for human health needs.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LjpPLsuU3kMP/ >>>>>>>> Watch this short vid 1st.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RVyQuKDWGiSg/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G9AK7CsIbqKg/
They have known about it since March. Folk on this forum even posted the labels off farm meds that said “kills all corona viri”. It got popular and some stores pulled it from the shelf. Australia was prescribing it as well as Dade County Florida.

But,here we are again !

What nobody seems to ask is why two different antiparacitic treatments is working for viri

How many milligrams/day?

Can you just take 1/6 of a horses dose from Tractor or a local farm supply?
Does it taste like chit?

I do one or two of those a week after loading of 400 mg/day for a week. No colds or bronchitis in a year either.
It seems to work against the chinese, european, asian, afreakin, central and south american and mexican crud our borders were supposed to prevent.
Does it taste like chit?

HCQ does.

By the fda.....fugg them

It's been proven to kill SARS and covid 2
I gave it to my dogs for heartworms. Two tenths of one CC for every ten pounds of body weight as I recall, but no more than a half CC.
And get your schit straight - it's y'all, not ya'all.

And theres nobody at Ivomec willing to grease the palms of the Democrat politicians that are pushing the kung flu.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I do one or two of those a week after loading of 400 mg/day for a week. No colds or bronchitis in a year either.
It seems to work against the chinese, european, asian, afreakin, central and south american and mexican crud our borders were supposed to prevent.

I know what youre loading with, the loading and the then prophy. Per our conversations.

I can’t get the previous poster to reply. But that’s typical on here. Either a hit and run or has me on the ignore. Either way whatever. I got plenty. Just curious to see what his and his wife’s maintenance dose were.

I got shît tons of doxycycline and a standing script for that too.

And 3 fresh z-packs

If using the 1% solution, just divide your weight by100 and take that many mls (cc) (i.e. if you weigh 200 lbs, take 2mls). You can use the 1.87% paste and dial the plunger to your weight. I got the chart. I’ll post later.
Is your family doc a veterinarian? Or just used to y'all getting lice regularly?

Good grief. That stuff is nerve poison. Don't poison yourself to avoid the sniffles.
My sister has 20 + yrs as a nurse & anaesthesia. Her & her husband have been taking this for over a month. She gave my parents a dose 3 days ago. Had her order me a couple tubes of horse paste. I'm sure it's safer than all the stuff I drank when I was younger.
Hahaha, Ivomec is not a nerve poison. It’s is used all over the world everyday in humans. Don’t believe everything the liberals feed you.

I cannot see this on my computer.

Might just be me.

I posted dosing earlier in this thread. And even a link in another post.

I must be on your ignore.

Just you I guess. Not on my ignore list......should you be? 😁
Maybe you are just old and you eyes are going. Remember, they told you if you did that, you’d go blind.
The image looks small and fuzzy. I am interested in seeing the tabular data.

Maybe someone can chime in and see if it’s more clear on their machines.

Is there a link you could post?

I have zoom feature with this iphone 11. Just distorts more.

Let me try to download it from postimage and reload it without compression.
Ahh ok

I can see it good now.
Ok, try this.

https://i.postimg.cc/x81dGkrG/6-B506-DD3-715-E-4674-9313-DEF8-D6-A203-EB.jpg
Already did, up above

Must be some latency in our comms
I think so too
thinking maybe I'll worm the horses, wife and myself this month. TFF!

Stromectol is anthelmintic agent suppled as 3mg tablets and dosed based on type of parasitic infection present. Topical agent for treatment of head lice is called Sklice. Ivermectin is not indicated for treatment of SARS-CoV-2. I do not know about US, but in Europe it is against the law for Veterinarian to prescribe medications designed to be used in animals for humans.

I cannot see this on my computer.

Might just be me.

I posted dosing earlier in this thread. And even a link in another post.

I must be on your ignore.

Slummy, click on the photo. The original image will pop up from postimage with better detail, and is readable.

ETA. Okay, I see you got it.
© 24hourcampfire