Home
Maybe the Declass is here at last. Maybe the draining has started.

2 weeks ago a Google of Pedophelia and Podesta (Leroys and Suckermores and Piddlers and Gayghosts and Northmams and Calledumbs and SACs and Cowgirl Tim and JininTenn and Jell0s and Hillarys and Zeros friend) yielded nothing, as the commie corksuckers blocked reports of such.

Now, Walla.

https://www.pinterest.com/dallas3324/sick-pedophillia-crap-with-clintons-and-high-ups-o/
Ha. After a few weeks of You Tube blocking Blessed to Teach, wallah.

Enjoy

BTW, it's "voila!" ....not walla.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

Not in Texas.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Not in Texas.

Fuggin A, bro. wink

Eureka!. NC makes nothing i need, including advice. grin

Not in Texas.

LMAO
I've always hated that turtle faced pansy Mitch McConnel. In fact I have no use for any of the corrupt bastards anymore. I've been a registered Republican my whole adult life. Voted a straight Republican ticket since Reagan. No more. I'm done with them. I will never cast a vote for those slobs again. Let the chips fall where they may. Those fuuckers will never right what's wrong.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I've always hated that turtle faced pansy Mitch McConnel. In fact I have no use for any of the corrupt bastards anymore. I've been a registered Republican my whole adult life. Voted a straight Republican ticket since Reagan. No more. I'm done with them. I will never cast a vote for those slobs again. Let the chips fall where they may. Those fuuckers will never right what's wrong.

Feel somewhat similar, except I vow to never support the republican party. I will support individual candidates and vote for candidates in my state that I feel are in my country and state's best interest.

Exactly right Blackheart , maybe 1-2% of the GOP is somewhat honest .
We aren't going to vote our way out of the mess we're in <-- that's a fact !!!
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Not in Texas.

LMAO

Lol.

God Bless Texas.

Hardest craniums in the country. smile

As if they give a schit about your vote, or anyone’s vote for that matter, they have Dominion and the USPS and that is all they need to be Selected.

I was getting ready to post the same comment.
Is it Voila-Voila WA ?????
Originally Posted by Muffin

Laffin!
Originally Posted by Muffin

If you say that 3 times... safariman shows up..... frown
© 24hourcampfire