Home

This is War: Trump Must Act to Stop The Fraud, Says Constitutional Attorney
WTF is a Constitutional Attorney?
We already know this, we have since Before the election.

The reality of it is that those saddled with fixing, indicting, prosecuting and investigating are all part of it.

100 Million Trump supporters and voters against the DC Establishment ain’t gunna stop this Deep State Train.
Originally Posted by steve4102
We already know this, we have since Before the election.

The reality of it is that those saddled with fixing, indicting, prosecuting and investigating are all part of it.

100 Million Trump supporters and voters against the DC Establishment ain’t gunna stop this Deep State Train.

This.
Something better happen quick or it’s gone be hell to keep this country from going further into the cesspool!
Jackmountain says we shouldn't look to Trump for solutions.
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Something better happen quick or it’s gone be hell to keep this country from going further into the cesspool!

Fur f*cks sakes man, we can’t even take on a couple fat chucks in Uniform demanding we wear a mask, let alone take on the ESTABLISHMENT.
Originally Posted by KyWindageII

Same as a Constitutional Lawyer.

Fur f*cks sakes man, we can’t even take on a couple fat chucks in Uniform demanding we wear a mask, let alone take on the ESTABLISHMENT.

No chitt! This place is gone!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-error-twice-size-difference-candidates/ We already knew but here it is.
Question not answered. What makes the subject of the article a “constitutional attorney ?” Qualifications of this attorney?
The state attorneys general say that the President got 74,000 votes. Where did the additional “26,000 Trump supporters” come from?
Has she ever plead before the Supreme Court?
The lady is spot on.
Possibly with 100 Million Trump supporters and voters against the DC Establishment along with the President backed by a sufficient military, we could stop the steal.
Still hoping.
Originally Posted by jdm953

And nobody with the power to do something about it gives a Schit.

In fact, they are all part of it.

So now what?

All this evidence and no place to go.

Do you know how to look things up on the internet? Google can be your friend

A constitutional lawyer or constitutional attorney deals mainly with the interpretation and implementation of the rights, rules, and amendments outlined in the United States Constitution. Constitutional law is often applied to cases that are argued in federal courts, including the Supreme Court. Like other attorneys, constitutional lawyers can work as solo practitioners or as members of law firms. Professional duties include conducting legal research, discussing court cases with clients and colleagues, and arguing cases in court before a judge or judges.

Constitutional attorneys must hold a bachelor's degree and obtain a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school. Some students choose to pursue a master's degree in constitutional law prior to attending law school; others obtain a constitutional law certificate as part of their J.D. coursework. Constitutional lawyers must then be admitted to the bar association of the state in which they want to practice. Admission to the bar of a state's federal court or the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States is also necessary because many constitutional lawyers argue cases in these courts. After law school, some attorneys, including constitutional lawyers, earn a Master of Laws degree or obtain a professional certification from the American Bar Association or another organization.
Stop going to work and buying stuff. We all know that's the only way to hurt them. And we all know that's not going to happen, just as we all know there's not going to be an armed uprising of patriots while the lights are still on and the Packers are still playing.

I'd love for all this Q schitt to be true, hope it is. But I'm planning for the worst.

Not by word and not by deed can I alone overcome three generations of complacency and conditioning. And I have yet to see a "Local Patriots Organize!" thread.

YMMV.

Interesting.
Anything JBS or the New American publishes is quality and worth considering.

On your knees and start sucking then. You're nothing less than a grinning turd in a punchbowl.

Speak for yourself, I ain't wore one and I ain't wearing one. If they say something I tell em to fuqk off, if they won't let me in, I go buy my sheit somewhere else.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Obama taught a class in constitutional law as part of his stellar contributions to society........too bad he couldn't apply any to his presidency.
War requires the DOD.
Local tyrants are easy to find. They usually live somewhere nearby.
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Originally Posted by OldHat

Obama taught a class in constitutional law as part of his stellar contributions to society........too bad he couldn't apply any to his presidency.

His purpose was to teach about it so his students could strategize how to circumvent it. Know thine enemy.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Like.

We all gotta choose the hill we’re willing to die on. If a couple fat chunks in uniform is your hill then go for it.

I’ll choose a different hill since you’ve got that one covered. 😉
Originally Posted by MAC
[quote=KyWindageII]WTF is a Constitutional Attorney?

Do you know how to look things up on the internet? Google can be your friend

[QUOTE]
Google is never your FRIEND!!!
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Do they wear a badge.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

On your knees and start sucking then. You're nothing less than a grinning turd in a punchbowl.

Yeah, prove me wrong.

Where are all the big talkers such as yourself standing up for these people.

Manager Orders Police to Remove Disabled Child from Movie Theater For Failing to Wear Face Mask (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ie-theater-failing-wear-face-mask-video/

Police Raid Stockton Hair Salon For Daring To Open Amid Newsom’s Shutdown Order

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...daring-open-amid-newsoms-shutdown-order/

Fed Up Business Owner Blocks In Health Inspector’s Car Who Shut His Business Down Over COVID Restrictions

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rs-car-shut-business-covid-restrictions/

Did you see any big talkers coming to these people’s rescue, me neither.

Like I said ,

Someone who practices Constitutional Law or who teaches it, Daniel Boone. Not hard stuff.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Yeah, prove me wrong.

Where are all the big talkers such as yourself standing up for these people.

Manager Orders Police to Remove Disabled Child from Movie Theater For Failing to Wear Face Mask (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ie-theater-failing-wear-face-mask-video/

Police Raid Stockton Hair Salon For Daring To Open Amid Newsom’s Shutdown Order

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...daring-open-amid-newsoms-shutdown-order/

Fed Up Business Owner Blocks In Health Inspector’s Car Who Shut His Business Down Over COVID Restrictions

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rs-car-shut-business-covid-restrictions/

Did you see any big talkers coming to these people’s rescue, me neither.

Like I said ,

Who's talking big? And who's stirring the stinking bucket of pessimism?
© 24hourcampfire