Home
Pics or your full of shiit!!!! 😂😂
You first.
I'm not about to post pic of your wives.
LOL.,.. a great movie quote

My wife said I could post a pic of her major league boobies. She has a set of naturally large breasts. I’ll figure out how.

“Cora Lee, hon, when you get to a stopping place, I’m gonna need another Landshark”

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by slumlord

“Cora Lee, hon, when you get to a stopping place, I’m gonna need another Landshark”

If that aint country....it'll hairlip the pope.
Originally Posted by kingston

Oh stop it!!! 🖕😁
Originally Posted by Brazos
You first.

Working on it as we speak!!😂😀
Lets see them boobs.
This was before she put on a little extra weight.

what CF members do when
trying to find one... 😂

[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]

Hahaha funny shyte right there.
This thread screams for safariman
Originally Posted by NVhntr

No offense, but the lawn looks like it could use some, weed and feed.

Your sweetie has a little sun on the top rolls. Better put some sunscreen on her.

A paint roller might speed up the application.
Originally Posted by Tarkio
This thread screams for safariman

Yep, where's Azzfull Angel?
When she goes swimming the whales watch her.
Originally Posted by 673

No offense, but the lawn looks like it could use some, weed and feed.

Huh, it looks like weed and feed may have been used to extremes already... just sain"
Why would I ruin a good thing by getting married?
I'm not shy about it like the rest of you guys...this is a pic of mine on her way to getting me a beer and fixing a sammich...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
When she hauls azz, she has to make two trips.

Holy crap, she's white! Who woulda guessed that!?

grin
Care to be serious?

[Linked Image from s.ecrater.com]

Here is my True Love Debbie. She is the love of my life and here I am with my brother Lou giving Deb the
traditional family Christmas greeting.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'm not shy about it like the rest of you guys...this is a pic of mine on her way to getting me a beer and fixing a sammich...

Would you like to see some photos of your wife naked?
Originally Posted by Certifiable

nice paddle
Here is mine

Originally Posted by hanco
Here is mine

Tell her to do a cartwheel.

It's for.....science.
pfft
Mines old, I should put forth some effort in getting a newer one.
Originally Posted by Toddly
My wife said I could post a pic of her major league boobies. She has a set of naturally large breasts. I’ll figure out how.

http://gph.is/1UPZrYq
Here's my wife Morgan.

Whom I've seen naked. Yeah.

[Linked Image from closerweekly.com]
True story - I have a childhood friend. We went to grade school, high school and were roommates in college - his mom is Morgan's doppelganger. I mean EXACTLY the same.

His dad - looks like Mario from Super Mario brothers.

Not in a million years would you EVER put the 2 of them together.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Other side is a little rougher.....in her 60's now.
Can't cook either.

I could wake her up and demand a sammich though.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yoga too!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Care to be serious?

Amen!
Originally Posted by hookeye

Can't cook either.

She do any plumbing ? 😃
I ain't scared.

Mama and the boy, and mama giving one of the pooches some love. Been together over 20 years now, and she's still pretty smoking for a gal in her mid 40s.

Dave

Warm in the winter, shady in the summer.

Can't cook either.

If you didn't drop a little dirt down the plumbers crack, you missed a good opportunity there.
12 yrs ago, age 50

Originally Posted by auk1124

Can't cook either.

If you didn't drop a little dirt down the plumbers crack, you missed a good opportunity there.

I think it was some of her Coors Light I poured down the plumbers crack (seriously).
Was gonna snap a pic of her sleeping......but she'd proly see it online and shoot me.

She changed her hair last week and I dislike it.
Proly did it to pizz me off.

I slept on the couch by choice.

Was gonna snap a pic of her sleeping......but she'd proly see it online and shoot me.

Yeah, if she's handy with that lever gun, you better leave her be.
What was the old boot camp joke, kinda went like this....gotta picture of your gal? No. Wanna buy one. Then the poor bastids that produced a pic got them hung up on the “hog board” by the DI.
She broke her wrist in a fall, has a T plate and a few screws.
She only shoots little stuff, .22rf mostly. Bought her own 10/22.
But shoots my ammo. Go figure.
'Pretty is, is pretty does".

Have her bring you some beer while your at it.
Originally Posted by tzone

Have her bring you some beer while your at it.

They only do that when dating.
Put on a ring, gotta fetch your own beer after.

Friggin conspiracy.
Originally Posted by Craigster

Disgusting year round.
Care to be serious?

That describes my late wife perfectly. I hit the jackpot when I married her. Fifty-two years together. It's been almost two years now and I still miss her.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Craigster

Disgusting year round.

But if the Rona Apocalypse happens, he won't go hungry. She would probably dress out at about 250 pounds.

You gotta think ahead.
Thank you Paul.
Who sent their old lady to my trail cam? ?? Dirty sumbitches I tell ya!!! 😂😂😂
From her 20’s till her 40’s my wife could melt the paint off a new car. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It got a bit old being asked “ how’d you wind up w her ? “

Half Indian half white, all fox. I’m the luckiest sob I know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Have posted photos of her in the past but w the photobucket fiasco never bothered learning Imgur or any others.

Best part is her personality & disposition are even more beautiful

It’s better to be lucky than good. And I spent a lot of years being bad. Not proud of that, just the way I was, until cancer damn near took her from me & forced me to pull my head outa my azz. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Originally Posted by Judman

At least it was pointed the other way....
I can't post pics , but u can Google her...wifey
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Have posted photos of her in the past but w the photobucket fiasco never bothered learning Imgur or any others.

It’s better to be lucky than good. And I spent a lot of years being bad. Not proud of that, just the way I was, until cancer damn near took her from me & forced me to pull my head outa my azz. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Some years back, I recall you saying your daughter lived with you. Then we’re drinking on your deck and through the slider comes a babe. Thought it was your daughter only to find out that was your Mrs !
Man. Cracking different women every month is gettin ‘ old
Sigh........,
Rough day....aint been fed yet

Some fancy spa fried her hair. Taking forever to grow/ cut off the damaged. Grey makes her look ancient.
After 25 years married to me, she's held up better than I have.
My wife is from Spain and we are closing in on our 47th year together.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Here's my wife Morgan.

If that’s your wife, I had supper with her a few years ago in Atlanta. Daily’s Restaurant, downtown. Very sweet and engaging lady. A tad bit shorter than you’d expect and an Angel.
[Linked Image]

My Sicilian beauty getting spanked with the cutlass on the way out of the arch at the end of the ceremony. She was told about it, but he let her pass a moment longer than expected, making her think he forgot. Caught her by surprise.
Mine has put on a little weight!

Its a wonder she is still with you. Seeing how you talk about her she should leave your dumb ass.
Originally Posted by callnum

Its a wonder she is still with you. Seeing how you talk about her she should leave your dumb ass.

When are you going to post a picture of your husband?

This one is layered like shingles, I know where I'm hiding when its raining.

We don’t want you to feel left out. Show us your husband

I’m sure she has an amazing personality
Beauty and the Beast... grin

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
My wife is from Spain and we are closing in on our 47th year together.

[Linked Image]

For OrangeOkie....

As I sit here a week out from hip replacement surgery a new Toyota Four Runner sits in the driveway. My wife decided I needed a new truck as my 2001 F250 4x4 diesel has become a bit of a mechanical nightmare. She went out and bought one. Not going to read the other threads. We are both 61 and I think she is as beautiful today as the day we met.
I kid my wife about this "gulag ID photo". Actually it's an old ID photo from a job she had many years ago when she was just out of high school.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]shell 24 hours
I'll give you this much.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You'll never have to worry about starting a fire. Just stick some kindling between them thighs.
You runnin a sweatshop? lol
All of mine are down in the "Miscellaneous" thread.

Well, we've seen the curtains, show us the carpet.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Here's my wife Morgan.

Ya, that’s it. laugh
Here's my wife Morgan.

Mine is a lot younger than I am. But we have been married 49 1/2 years. At least that's her side of the story. She is still "she who must be obeyed." You know, Happy Wife Happy Life. I won't show photos as it would upset her and I like sleeping with her as opposed to sleeping with the dog. He's a bed hog! Be Well, RZ.

She'd kick my azz if she knew I posted a pic of her in front of all U horndogs

Yes....she's younger than me.......... grin

Here's my wife Morgan.

You too?
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Some years back, I recall you saying your daughter lived with you. Then we’re drinking on your deck and through the slider comes a babe. Thought it was your daughter only to find out that was your Mrs !

Was hoping you’d chime in so guys didn’t think I was bsing em. Some days I can’t hardly believe the life I’ve lived 🤷🏻‍♂️
I have never understood the points of these threads. One man's smoking hot chick is to another just meh. It's one thing to point out the chick you're banging to a buddy and say look what I got, but wives are a different story. IMHO I'd never comment in real life on a guy's wife, and always found it uncomfortable when one would say "look how hot my old lady is". What do you say? Yeah, she's hot I'd like to fugk her? lol There is no right answer except a non-committal grunt.

I'd rather brag about how well she does with the kids or how well she keeps the house and how hard she works than brag about her looks.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Classy photo of all of you. Well done.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I have never understood the points of these threads. One man's smoking hot chick is to another just meh. It's one thing to point out the chick you're banging to a buddy and say look what I got, but wives are a different story. IMHO I'd never comment in real life on a guy's wife, and always found it uncomfortable when one would say "look how hot my old lady is". What do you say? Yeah, she's hot I'd like to fugk her? lol There is no right answer except a non-committal grunt.

I'd rather brag about how well she does with the kids or how well she keeps the house and how hard she works than brag about her looks.

I'm with you. Looks are great but you mostly just want them to shut up and do as they are told.
Originally Posted by 19352012

I'm with you. Looks are great but you mostly just want them to shut up and do as they are told.

Don't get me wrong, looks are important. Without a physical attraction at least to start out with it would be weird. I'm just not comfortable commenting on another man's wife, as I'm a jealous mothefugker and make no bones or apologies about it.
My wife is pretty awesome. Met me when I was going through some hard troubles and is 9 years my junior. Instead of partying her last years in college she opted to settle down with a disabled vet single dad raising an infant by himself. 11 years later we're still enamored with each other. She's the most amazing person I've ever met. She's still pretty cute and can shoot.

I agree but you left out how well she paddles the canoe while one fishes and drinks a beer...
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
My wife is pretty awesome. Met me when I was going through some hard troubles and is 9 years my junior. Instead of partying her last years in college she opted to settle down with a disabled vet single dad raising an infant by himself. 11 years later we're still enamored with each other. She's the most amazing person I've ever met. She's still pretty cute and can shoot.

G O O D

D E A L !

Congrats !
Laurie puts up with me and is cute to boot.

Is she the one in the white shirt? smile
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Laurie puts up with me and is cute to boot.

I had some Bubba teeth like that I got from Hobby Lobby.

They were hilarious

I agree but you left out how well she paddles the canoe while one fishes and drinks a beer...

That's why people say "you're a lucky man" it's the polite way of saying way to go on banging her from now on, I'm a little jealous.

You'd let her drive?!?
I HAD the hottest wife. Then we got old.

I couldn’t agree with you more! Well said.

You'd let her drive?!?

I was single most of my life.... and dated and pursued hot chicks..... 99% percent of them are crazier than chithouse rats.... and liars and unfaithful and generally narcassistic pos...
The old saying no matter how hot they are somebody is sick of their schit ... is 100% true
My wife 20 years ago and a recent one

Attached picture 146899.jpg
Attached picture 146902.jpg
You ugly sums o beaches sure have some attractive women!
“Show me a hot lady and I will show you a guy tired of [bleep] her”
No offense to your ladies😘
Or you🤣
We have a Sensitive bunch around here.❤️
Mine was a size 0 and 98# thirty yrs ago.
Now is 121#
Hell I'm up to 190#.
Getting old sucks.
Food tastes good after age 40.
I need a pizza
Originally Posted by fester

Yup, why I aint married no mo.
I tell mine to grab a cat and split, all the time. She thinks I'm joking.
I suppose when I find a replacement maybe she will get the hint.
Proly need to get off my lazy ass and look for one.

She does a bang up job for the sick kid though, give her that.

Going on 27 years and I'm not tired of mine at all
Originally Posted by moosemike

Going on 27 years and I'm not tired of mine at all

I appreciate mine more each day.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Classy photo of all of you. Well done.

Thank you, sir.
Nope.
My wife had to be the first one to use the zero turn mower, she was having fun!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by irfubar

I was single most of my life.... and dated and pursued hot chicks..... 99% percent of them are crazier than chithouse rats.... and liars and unfaithful and generally narcassistic pos...
The old saying no matter how hot they are somebody is sick of their schit ... is 100% true

Must admit this one brought back memories.... as in bad memories.
I used to fish the Bighorn river often and during the summer my wife would go and I had her row the drift boat while I fished.... she was very hot and would wear a bikini... well that didn't work so well because before long I would have 3 or 4 drift boats hovering around us cramping our space...... little did they know for a cold beer they could have her.... she was a crazy psycho bitch from hell....she is now an ex wife... smile

maybe I will see if I can dig up a pic.....

I can go with this theme. Shouldn't get me in too much trouble.

Ok found a pic of my psycho ex.......danger.....

God damn Brian, bet it was fun while it lasted!! 😂🤭😂

God damn Brian, bet it was fun while it lasted!! 😂🤭😂

Brother Jud. she would pack game and rowed a drift boat... and it still wasn't worth it..... off the charts crazy

Hahaha. Tff. Brainiac.
Ahh guys. Like I said said no disrespect.

I’m still trying to figure out how to post a few pics of my beautiful face and her😉

Again no harm meant.

I apologize.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Pretty.

I can go with this theme. Shouldn't get me in too much trouble.

Nice! You need a drink tho...

Lol..fubs that pic tells your story perfectly. I can almost see the firestorm in her eyes

Can you get me her phone number?

30s

40s

This thread is funny

that's gotta be somewheres in TN

could you just post a link

Nothing more beautiful than an intelligent Lady that takes care of herself aging gracefully, a sight I wish all here could witness.
some may remember several years ago there was similar thread of guys posting pics of their wives. Well, one member posted some rather provocative pics of his wife adornng the bow of a nice watercraft for day on the water...they were memorable.

in response ne'er a word was said about it as the members were much more discrete, and this was prior to the TN immigration
Originally Posted by sse
some may remember several years ago there was similar thread of guys posting pics of their wives. Well, one member posted some rather provocative pics of his wife adornng the bow of a nice watercraft for day on the water...they were memorable.

in response ne'er a word was said about it as the members were much more discrete, and this was prior to the TN immigration

Your turn

Post pics of your hairy palms
Ok this thread dies because basement dwelling jackoffasaur SSE going into hiding. Won’t post up pics but runs his mouth about “Tn people” ??

2002 Legacy ass hole I know he knows how to post pics
LOL
i'm sorry
Post em up

Don’t be an elkslayer
If you don't post pics you can be anything you want to be......... including a fake..... wink
If you don't post pics you can be anything you want to be......... including a fake..... wink

Hell I'm not even married, paid some local kids to pose for previously posted pics years ago.

Hell I'm not even married, paid some local kids to pose for previously posted pics years ago.

LOL, I spend my days scalping pics from the net...... it's a full time job.... smile
Originally Posted by Teal
Why would I ruin a good thing by getting married?

YES, and you never get over it even when it's over. smirk

You're stuck with it forever.
Classy

or casual?

Mine is a chameleon. Changes looks all the time.

Wedding on a 95 degree day, her and two of my kids

Mine aint best looking, is just average IMHO.
No makeup and I don't toss my breakfast, so good enough.
Was holding up pretty good at 50, still alright at 55.
Is 62 now and the last yr has aged her a bunch.

But then it proly has everybody.

You guys have some truly beautiful wives. Congratulations. Here a photo of the "little woman" having a bite of birthday cake wink http://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNMLN0sCaUGCK25HAiX2Neaqbt0FJ-KA1HT-W6_[/img][/img] We met in a bar during college. wink She was "workin' the pole". It bent. laugh
We are all getting older really fast it seems, prettiest wife contests are far behind, if the average age of members here is in the 60s then so are the wives. My wife is still that pretty girl from 40+ years ago... to me.

Kent
I think I was punching above my weight. Did purty good.

She's runnin' 50 to 55yrs in these pics. I'm 2 yrs behind.

She's not much on the outdoors (at least as far as "roughing it" is concerned), but loves to shoot, hike out and look for artifacts, and is about the most stable, level headed woman I have ever met. But ya won't ever catch her roughing it an an elk camp. Everything considered, I'm good with that.

Mine aint best looking, is just average IMHO.
No makeup and I don't toss my breakfast, so good enough.
Was holding up pretty good at 50, still alright at 55.
Is 62 now and the last yr has aged her a bunch.

But then it proly has everybody.

Life.
My 55YO wife is as beautiful today as she was when I met her near 40 years ago[to me].
Father time takes a toll on everybody.
Losing her older sis to cancer after a 9 year battle and her father dying unexpectedly during that period hit her hard and it took her some time to bounce back but she has.
Mine has always had chipmunk cheeks, and a less than perfect grill, but i find her smile pleasing, on the rare days i let her turn around.

LMFAO
Look up and smile, some of the wrinkles go away.
Or they lay down in bed and take a pic w camera high.
Knocks a few yrs off that way.

Helps em snag a new one on social media
Me and wifey summer before last on vacation

Ok, wife and daughter at thanksgiving, daughter just turned 40

granddaughter yesterday at the zoo, we haven't been able to go since the corona, almost a year, we've had yearly memberships since she was born, she really missed it and had the best time yesterday.

Kent
Damn I have a daughter that just turned 47. I must be an old bastard!!!
Sent me this a while back, trying to get me to leave work early

Unsuccessful

Push mowing season aint started yet.
But I did put up pics of young khan x 2 on this thread.
Then deleted em.

LOL!!!
I even get my wife to wear camo sometimes! smile

Mine doesn't do yardwork.
Weedeater and mower irritate the plate in her wrist.
Maybe my next one will be a bit more useful LOL
Originally Posted by renegade50
Push mowing season aint started yet.
But I did put up pics of young khan x 2 on this thread.
Then deleted em.

LOL!!!

Up here we get snow.............shovel time!

She’s not bad at all considering that family farm . Lol
Me and Renegade50 got back after dark seen headlights on the other end of the house. LOL

She was digging a footing for her custom tile shower addition.

I hated to ask her for a cold one.

Mines all wound up, guess everybody on her shift has Covid, cept her.
And work aint called her about it.

Is it bad to toss all her chit in the yard when there's snow and she might be sick?
Originally Posted by Starman

Sorry your wife died instead of you.

When are you going to post a picture of your husband?

Hahaha. Winner, winner..
Originally Posted by tikkanut

She'd kick my azz if she knew I posted a pic of her in front of all U horndogs

Yes....she's younger than me.......... grin

Better looking, too. grin
Mrs. Slumlord never stops.

We was doing a project one day.
I literally had to grab her by both shoulders make her look me in the eyes.
Said to her

" it not a sign of weakness on your part to accept help from those who want to truly help".
" Everyone knows you are a hard charger and you have nothing to prove"

Gave her a hug and a peck on the forehead told her to take a break and go sit down cause you are overexerting yourself needlessly.

Think she wanted to cry, not out of anything embarrassment wise I said to her . Cause it wasnt meant that way at all by me.
But I think she realized I meant what I said to her was honest concern about her.

Everyone looked at us rather strangley when I had the talk with her.

No explanation was given by either of us to anyone.
But they all realized when mrs slumlord took 10 what was probably said between me and her.

She is a very strong and dominant personality.
But mine is more so to the mind when needed.

This was also after slumlords transplant and mrs slumlord being his donor and she was rushed back in for emergency surgery for abdominal bleeders.

She didnt and he didnt belong out their in 95 degree heat doing work.
Plenty of us to do it showed up.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Whoa, foot fetish, huh? wink

Said to her

" it not a sign of weakness on your part to accept help from those who want to truly help".

Gave her a hug and a peck on the forehead told her to take a break and go sit down cause you are overexerting yourself needlessly.

Think she wanted to cry, not out of anything embarrassment wise I said to her . Cause it wasnt meant that way at all by me.
But I think she realized I meant what I said to her was honest concern about her.

But they all realized when mrs slumlord took 10 what was probably said between me and her.

This was also after slumlords transplant and mrs slumlord being his donor and she was rushed back in for emergency surgery for abdominal bleeders.

God bless you Rene. HE blessed Slum with you.
Originally Posted by krp

Ok, wife and daughter at thanksgiving, daughter just turned 40

granddaughter yesterday at the zoo, we haven't been able to go since the corona, almost a year, we've had yearly memberships since she was born, she really missed it and had the best time yesterday.

Kent

I can’t tell which is your wife tbh
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Said to her

God bless you Rene. HE blessed Slum with you.

Seriously, sounds like you got a good one ,Slum
Me and Renegade50 got back after dark seen headlights on the other end of the house. LOL

Damn !

Is she part Messcan?
She got the tile laying gene, maybe some irish mexican

I’ll come home and there’ll be 80 bags of top soil on the 20ft trailer or a lumber package and 30 bags of quickrete

I’ll be like fuuuuuugkk what now, save it surprise me, I dont want to be depressed early. Sorry renegade we cant go catfishin.

This is the i side of that shower, she worked on this tile every night for a couple months

She crawled up under the house and Plumbed all those faucets and tied it all into together

Builds cabinets, raise hogs, raise tobacco, fix your rotten tooth if you have one, put brakes on your truck

I swear to God

lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

S hit like onto this would be a damn fine excuse to leave based upon the fact of many retards here!! Tenny boppers!!

I’ll come home and there’ll be 80 bags of top soil on the 20ft trailer or a lumber package and 30 bags of quickrete

I’ll be like fuuuuuugkk what now, save it surprise me, I dont want to be depressed early. Sorry renegade we cant go catfishin.

This is the i side of that shower, she worked on this tile every night for a couple months

She crawled up under the house and Plumbed all those faucets and tied it all into together

Builds cabinets, raise hogs, raise tobacco, fix your rotten tooth if you have one, put brakes on your truck

I swear to God

lol

Tell the Missus she does beautiful work. But I expect she already knows it.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
S hit like onto this would be a damn fine excuse to leave based upon the fact of many retards here!! Tenny boppers!!

huh ?

I swear to God

lol

Your woman has some serious talent with that tile.

There's three words to not use in a sentence unless you like jail time. Paid, kids and pose.
Mrs Grizz... AKA Hula Girl.

I swear to God

lol

Jeezus....I dont know how you dont have an epileptic seizure every time you take a shower.

What about the sammich?
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
I’m starting to wonder what slumlord brings to the table.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Exactly how I had you pictured in my mind.

Kawi?

He must do something just the way she likes it. Let me guess, she really likes wild game.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Laura Ingalls Wilder would be impressed.

😬🦫

I swear to God

lol

But can she make a fried bologna sandwich?
Oh my wife hates me.. I sleep in the garage on a old Army Cot..
Originally Posted by moosemike

Kawi?

LMAO. I miss Kawi's posts. They were always fun to decipher.
Originally Posted by 79S

Jack Rag.

😬🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S

Jack Rag.

😬🦫

Only on Saturday nights
Two years ago.

Taken last month. She'll be sixty in Feb..

Returns the landshark bottles.
Care to be serious?

I married one of these.

Married ten years. High school sweethearts.
Sent me this a while back, trying to get me to leave work early

Unsuccessful

Never have understood why you talk her down so much
Because she's also my ex wife.

Until I get that money back, DGAF

Sooo, didja say please?
[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]
Originally Posted by Morewood

Now we’re talkin’!!!
[Linked Image from safetysign.com]

Haha
Was at a Christmas party few years back and we played "The Newly Wed" game. This huge woman was asked what will you husband say is your bra size....well, he comes back in the room and they ask him "What size bra your wife wear/" He said "I don t know, but it a big un" Well, thought she would kill him...funniest thing I had ever heard!
Originally Posted by Blueboy
Was at a Christmas party few years back and we played "The Newly Wed" game. This huge woman was asked what will you husband say is your bra size....well, he comes back in the room and they ask him "What size bra your wife wear/" He said "I don t know, but it a big un" Well, thought she would kill him...funniest thing I had ever heard!

Same as my coat size...46 long!
Ain't showing you pervs anything closer:

Nothing like the old “ball and chain” wife.

At this point in my life, I'll trade hormonal attraction for helping me put a roof on any day

Mine broke her wrist and has a plate and screws....so no help on such projects.

Well, she will bring me beer.
Originally Posted by KFWA
At this point in my life, I'll trade hormonal attraction for helping me put a roof on any day

My wife won't help me on projects anymore. Something about hitting her in the head with a slap-stapler last time she helped...
Proverbs 31:10 "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far more than rubies".

All you jack wagons should try being nice !!

Happy wife, happy life.

Got it in spades !

33 Years married.

Blessed, by every day !
Me and wifey coming up on 35 years

laugh As my father once told me, "Don't tell them everything you know"

wink
laugh As my father once told me, "Don't tell them everything you know"

wink

Exactly. Local guy married a very hot looking gal, and immediately started telling all his "friends" how much she liked sex. Then he began working a night shift, and his "friends" begin to visit his wife. They said that she had several of the guys on a schedule, where as soon as one was finished, another would show up..........lol.
Paul's lovely wife is very pretty, and more so, very pleasant!

Even Ray Charles would need a lot blue pills
😳🤮
Originally Posted by ldholton

Even Ray Charles would need a lot blue pills
😳🤮

Looks like a winner
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]Pretty lady jorgeI.

She must be very generous, and forgiving, and understanding.

smile
Please refer back to the quote from Proverbs.

When I praise my wife, I tell her she is prettier inside, than outside.
Originally Posted by KFWA

Cool!!

Mine will help roof too.

When we did our home 10 or so years back, I used to take a chalkline and pop out marks for her to tear off about 3 squares of the old shingles at a time.
I’d go to work, come home at 5pm and she’d have exactly the amount feathered-out with a clean edge. All the zone would be stripped, all nails pulled and all decking nails given a fresh wallop. Swept and ready to roll out the #30W. Ground around the dump trailer picked up and the trailer moved. 😃👍😎

We’d roll paper, mark chalk and she’d ladder-vator up 2 bundles and come on up help facilitate me getting that tight for the night.
We’d do about that much in the afternoons before dark. It was manageable.
Save the valley work, wall flashing and big tie-ins for weekends.

This house is 52 squares, took us about a month feathering phases together. She was working on a grant then so her hours were flexible.
I hate shingles, hope I never touch another one.
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

And lets not forget she'll tune your ass up! laugh I've seen it. grin

Me too, hope it’s the last one I have to do.

Unless I get conned into doing one for World Changers.org

That’s why me and her put 50 year Carriage House on here by Certainteed.

Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Damn, Paul, you got some fine legs. What’s your secret,,,,coconut butter?

😬🦫
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Damn, Paul, you got some fine legs. What’s your secret,,,,coconut butter?

😬🦫

Hoppes #9

That is a good looking job, just had mine redone, hail damage, insurance paid for it. It should take me out unless another storm jacks it up. Wifey helped me on the first one too.

Thing about great quality...you only flinch once! Really fine work.
Lucky me, 48 years of bliss and still together

We ain't kids anymore...but she still cleans up pretty well.

[dated and pursued hot chicks..... 99% percent of them are crazier than chithouse rats.... and liars and unfaithful and generally narcassistic pos...

^ I spent the first half of my life collecting plenty of data. On the averages, you are correct.
38 years ago today.
[Linked Image]
13 years ago
[Linked Image]

Really, I think she married me for my horse and dog.
[Linked Image]
Pffffftttt...

Flave wins again, and it ain't even close:

I did OK.
Brother Flave, are you and Shrap tired of winnin yet? smile
You all have some beautiful wives!!

It's not about achieving 1st.

It's about making 2nd place and below feel like schit.

Long life 'Flave.

All hail 'Flave.
Originally Posted by deflave

It's not about achieving 1st.

It's about making 2nd place and below feel like schit.

Long life 'Flave.

All hail 'Flave.

You better ramp it up.... cuz it ain't working on me! smile I feel fine as frog hair... wink
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

She has my heart!!

Everybody should have a coyote killin woman!

You better ramp it up.... cuz it ain't working on me! smile I feel fine as frog hair... wink

I consider you my brother so I will not say mean things.

Right now.
Good looking gals.
I’d totally do you flave.😘
Good looking gals.

If I had a nickel...
Im on a budget

If i get really drunk might give her a pickle later, maybe full pickle if power goes out

Right now.

Thank you brother, for not bringing down the Wrath O' Flave on Fubar.... I would melt like an ice cream cone on August day in Arizona.... frown
I have seen the carnage.... poor Duck911 will never be the same

Duck married the only female double ace that you never heard of.

And can't google.

Or name.
Duck is a freak of nature
Good looking gals.

If I had a nickel...

You’d have .05?
😎
Good looking gals.

If I had a nickel...

You’d have .05?
😎

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Dropping loads🤣
[/quote]
Pffffftttt...

‘Flave,

If that lil gal ever finds out you been telling everyone that you are married to her, she’s gonna’ sue your sorry azz off.
Ouch.
Pffffftttt...

She's only with you because of the Ruckus.
Nah...... flave is putting the funk out in the atmosphere
Everyone should embrace this.
I have a cutie too.....
Engagement pic. 2001 I think.

More current:

Originally Posted by Rooster7

More current:

Dude, you look way different with glasses.
Joe Diffie?
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar

‘Flave,

If that lil gal ever finds out you been telling everyone that you are married to her, she’s gonna’ sue your sorry azz off.

Negative.

I ask before I post pics of her.

She never answers, but I still ask.

Originally Posted by SockPuppet

She's only with you because of the Ruckus.

She tells me that my best virtue is my attentiveness and...

Something else. I can't remember now.

WGAF anyway?

Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Rooster7

More current:

Dude, you look way different with glasses.

Lol, yeah I like to slap on the hair extensions and shades once in awhile!
Joe Diffie?

LOL
OMG
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

We're over 50, and, despite 'Flave's assertion about winning and crushing second place, it's all good because I'm pretty sure I out punted my coverage......
Joe Diffie?

The porn stache has been gone for many many years! lol
Pffffftttt...

Nice Buck!

🦫
Originally Posted by goalie
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

We're over 50, and, despite 'Flave's assertion about winning and crushing second place, it's all good because I'm pretty sure I out punted my coverage......

Dude, we’ve ALL outkicked our coverage! 👍

Ahem...

Ahem...

Yeah.... wtf..... I tell my bride daily she won the man prize and she agrees...... losers
Originally Posted by lapua6547

The 'ol one eye shut at the dinner table.

BTDT!!

lol

She seems cool and a pretty lady, Lapua.

Can't cook either.

She do any plumbing ? 😃

Or drywall? smile

Sometimes need somebody to do prep before I throw a kitchen in.

Lol.
You know good men, speakin'' just for meself, I have no Deathwish.
Pffffftttt...

Nice Buck!

🦫

As long as she doesn't say it's the last time she held a "real stud......"
Originally Posted by TOPCATHR
When she goes swimming the whales watch her.

hahaha!
Beautiful

Right now.

Thank you brother, for not bringing down the Wrath O' Flave on Fubar.... I would melt like an ice cream cone on August day in Arizona.... frown

Double lol. smile
Just as pretty as the day I met her 37 years ago.
You know the women that bless our life are known to us. You all have posted all beautiful ladies and they are yours
25 years come September
Married WAY the fugg up
Originally Posted by jackmountain
25 years come September
Married WAY the fugg up

Well looky there.... a pic of Jack..... damn fine looking couple .... and the dog too.... smile
Don't know, don't care, do know we're closing in hard on six 0, every new wrinkle or slightly less than fluid movement makes me love her even more, and my ever watchful eye of protection even more fierce, something I thought was never possible.
25 years come September
Married WAY the fugg up

For some reason I pictured you with a flat brim on the hat, and white frames on the shades.....

😁

But, yeah, you did.
Not really outdoors type but still follows me at times! Real Appalachian hill woman!
25 years come September
Married WAY the fugg up

#Winning !

✊🏼🦫
My wife is young and pretty compared to me, just like 44 years ago.
25 years come September
Married WAY the fugg up

#Winning !

✊🏼🦫

Man Beav, your wife could be my cousins twin!
Pretty lady, congrats!
Originally Posted by gunner500
Don't know, don't care, do know we're closing in hard on six 0, every new wrinkle or slightly less than fluid movement makes me love her even more, and my ever watchful eye of protection even more fierce, something I thought was never possible.

Indeed and well said, G5

🦫
My beautiful bride with our son, about a year ago. (He is a big lad.... She is not quite as small as she appears, LOL)

[Linked Image]
Mrs Grizz AKA Hula Girl...
Barely got him though the door.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Can't cook either.

She do any plumbing ? 😃

Or drywall? smile

Sometimes need somebody to do prep before I throw a kitchen in.

Lol.

No drywall work. Bathroom ceiling needs repaired from when roof was replaced. She aint done a damn thing (yet).

I should cut her off til she fixes it.

That'll learn her.

Snapped the less than flattering pic at lunch today.
She knew I was taking it, and didn't give a chit.

Be interesting when damaged hair finally grows out and is cut off. That two tone thing aint good.

Originally Posted by blanket
You know the women that bless our life are known to us. You all have posted all beautiful ladies and they are yours

I don't own one, am just paying for a rental.

P

Ahem...

Yeah.... wtf..... I tell my bride daily she won the man prize and she agrees...... losers

mmhmm

Go with that.
25 years come September
Married WAY the fugg up

God damn, finally a pic of Jackmountain!! 👍 #hellya
Originally Posted by GregW

Greg’s Ol lady ain’t only good lookin, she’s cool, great cook, and she drinks beer!!! 👍
Originally Posted by GregW

Greg’s Ol lady ain’t only good lookin, she’s cool, great cook, and she drinks beer!!! 👍

She's a sweetheart!

Greg done good! smile
Wives, girlfriends, whatever. They are all a pain in the ass.

I tell my 16 year old grandson all the time " girls= money and trouble" LOL
Can’t complain about my Ol gal, 28 years in June
It shore aint steelhead thats got the best lookin wife. Or even a good lookin wife.
Originally Posted by Texczech
25 years come September
Married WAY the fugg up

#Winning !

✊🏼🦫

Man Beav, your wife could be my cousins twin!
Pretty lady, congrats!

Tex, I’ll pass your compliment on to my brother Jack Mountain. It’s his pretty wife.

🦫
My sweetheart. Kindest woman I ever met and, as I've said before, zero snakes in the head.

Oh my...simply beautiful!
Yes she is!!
Yep Hanks bride is a dandy for sure.👍
I must confess, what started out as a redass thread, turned out to be pretty cool and respectful. Lots a beautiful lucky ladies in this thread and thanks for keeping it on track!👍 may there be many more happy years to gents and your wives..
Thanx.
A few snakes in the noggin,...*shrugg*,....but who pays attention at this age? If a man has his schitt together, he can handle women on the crazy spectrum.

They're the most fun if you can cope with 'em.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url][/quote]
Most of these photos of my Valentine girl are from earlier times - we don't take many pictures of ourselves now that our girls are grown - need to find others and update these files.

Engagement Day June 1960

Wedding Day August 1960

Helping install new crankshaft in the 54 Chev engine 1963

With the four girls 1969

Summer 1971

Tucson 1977

Family 1985

Originally Posted by Godogs57
My sweetheart. Kindest woman I ever met and, as I've said before, zero snakes in the head.

If you get divorced, send me a PM with her phone number.
ps My brother played for the Junkyard Dogs in 1976, that ought to help.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by Godogs57

If you get divorced, send me a PM with her phone number.
ps My brother played for the Junkyard Dogs in 1976, that ought to help.

I was there! My sophomore year. I think you pm’d me his name a while back?

I’ll pass the info along to her if she ever decides to “opt out”, and thanks for the compliment.
She puts up with me. And makes good cinnamon rolls.

She “hates” my bird dog. “I’m going to kill that dog”. “Get rid off him”. This was last night....

Mines cooking store bought cinnamon rolls.

Said the kitchen smelled like gun oil (rifle on the island still).

Bet my rolls taste like rat poison (again).
Ive built a tolerance over the years LOL
Originally Posted by CCCC
Most of these photos of my Valentine girl are from earlier times - we don't take many pictures of ourselves now that our girls are grown - need to fund others and update these files.

Engagement Day June 1960

Wedding Day August 1960

Helping install new crankshaft in the 54 Chev engine 1963

With the four girls 1969

Summer 1971

Tucson 1977

Family 1985

Wow, cool pics. Grats buddy
lol

Zaxbys in bed baybuh
[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]
I thought I posted this yesterday so if it a repeat, apologies.

My beautiful bride and son:

[Linked Image]
Ya'll are a bunch of ugly bastids but you've managed to capture some pretty ladies. Heaven knows how....
I scored myself a nice little Gamora
© 24hourcampfire