Home
Here is the roll call vote for the override of Trumps veto.

You can send polite emails letting them know you support trump and believe there was massive voter fraud.

https://clerk.house.gov/evs/2020/roll253.xml

EDIT:
I realize this is confusing. It was to override the veto by Trump. Yea was against Trump. Nay was in favor of Trump.

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/12/28/house-votes-to-override-trump-veto-of-defense-bill/
Sadly, mine apparently didn't. I don't see his name there in the yes votes. He's a lame duck, due to retiring, and is being replaced by a different Republican in January. He's in the nonvoting list.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Sadly, mine apparently didn't. I don't see his name there in the yes votes. He's a lame duck, due to retiring, and is being replaced by a different Republican in January. He's in the nonvoting list.

To be clear, Yes, means he voted against Trump.

If he did not vote, he may be trying to prepare for his next job and not upset anyone.
Mine voted yes. He's a RINO. Got an award for being the most bi-partisan representative (blech!).

For years he bragged about how he voted to repeal Obamacare. Then, when the Republians controlled Congress, he voted to keep it!

No primary opponent in 2020 and the Dem, as usual, was a stooopnagel.
I let Rep Huizenga know that we’ll be supporting anyone but him next time around.

A watering of the tree of Liberty is long overdue.
Originally Posted by OldHat

You can send polite emails letting them know you support trump and believe there was massive voter fraud.

Or....you could just step outside and piss into the wind.

One will be as effective as the other. They have made it clear the opinion of the American people doesn't mean a damn thing.
Pa 13th, John Joyce, Nay.

Glad you explained because I was pissed and disappointed.
And composing my e-mail as I read this!
Arkansas 4th district Bruce Westerman nay. Will send him a thank you note.

The other 3 voted yea. Will send them a GFY note.
All the federal representatives and senators in the people republic of konnecticut vote the party line.
Mike Simpson (R) of Idaho's 2nd district voted Yea. That district covers not only Boise but Twin Falls, Pocatello and Idaho Falls, which unless I'm mistaken are decidedly not liberal areas. Just sent him an email saying among other things that I am very disappointed in his vote, that it certainly does NOT represent me, and that unless he shows strong indications that he is not a RINO I will give monetary support to whomever runs against him in the next race. (Not to a Democrat but I didn't mention that, just said in my best Soup Nazi tone NO MONEY FOR YOU! NEXT!)

I figure he doesn't give a flying [bleep] at a rolling bagel about my opinion - no Congressman that I know of gives a [bleep] about those they represent - but the MONEY part might catch his staffer's eye.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

To be clear, Yes, means he voted against Trump.

If he did not vote, he may be trying to prepare for his next job and not upset anyone.

I didn't really even need to check Wasserman-Schultz..
My Rep (Tom Cole) voted with the Democrats. I'll send him a nastygram to let him know he is a skunk and needs to retire.
OldHat: Thank you for the clarification on the vote.
I appreciate it.
It seems the only way to get "good information" (not fake information!) is to get it from reliable citizens and avoiding the mainstream media at ALL costs.
Thanks again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Mine is Lance Gooden and he voted NAY.
Our Western/Northern Idaho Rep Fulcher voted Nay
Here is the roll call vote for the override of Trumps veto.

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/12/28/house-votes-to-override-trump-veto-of-defense-bill/

I'm pretty sure they've already determined who supports Trump or not and that there was no voter fraud.

Unlikely one more conspiracy theorist telling them otherwise is gonna send 'em running for yet another recount. Of anything.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Or....you could just step outside and piss into the wind.

One will be as effective as the other. They have made it clear the opinion of the American people doesn't mean a damn thing.

^^^^^^^^^^This in spades; there's really only one thing left to fix the problem & a polite letter asking them to do better sure as hell ain't it.

MM
I see our new Governor voted yea...
It's kinda odd seeing Ocasio-Cortez,Omar and Tlaib on the Nay list
Originally Posted by efw
I let Rep Huizenga know that we’ll be supporting anyone but him next time around.

A watering of the tree of Liberty is long overdue.

Scumbag Mitchell voted yes. I’m hoping incoming McClain will do a better job
No need for me to see how my Congressrat voted. He's the most anti-American S.O.B. to sit in the House. Pro La Raza all the way. Anti-gun, anti-hunting and would give Arizona back to Mexico in a heartbeat if they promised him to be governor for life.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by arky65
Arkansas 4th district Bruce Westerman nay. Will send him a thank you note.

The other 3 voted yea. Will send them a GFY note.

Rick Crawford ,

Dist. 1 vote YEA , he's out Jan. 3rd ,2021 ...........
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

They probably were confused on what Yay and Nay meant- aren't they all english as a second language?
Texas 14th Randy Weber , nay
So Ocasio Cortez sided with Trump and voted in the minority of her fellow Democrats? Interesting
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

Yes, this is very interesting.
Madeleine Dean....Yay. Shocker.
© 24hourcampfire