Home
Why was David Knight fired by Alex Jones?

Answer:

David Knight show January 4, 2021

https://www.brighteon.com/a03913f0-90c2-4c9b-9e3c-1b50d9836003

These are the issues why he and his two sons were fired.
Seriously...you expect ANYONE to listen to two hours of that to find out what interests you about it??
Watch what you want, or don't watch at all.
It doesn't matter to those who don't know or care who he is. Some on this board doubtless listened to his show instead of AJ. There's lots who don't know why he was fired too.
David gets into it right off the bat with the topics of covid lockdowns and the Trump connection. It continues from there with more details.
Happy

How come you got me on Ignore?

Man I thought we was cool
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Why was David Knight fired by Alex Jones?

Answer:

David Knight show January 4, 2021

https://www.brighteon.com/a03913f0-90c2-4c9b-9e3c-1b50d9836003

These are the issues why he and his two sons were fired.

I can't do links.

Got a synopsis?
Add,

In a nutshell, Knight has been on Alex's show in the AM for years. A lot of us who rarely listen to AJ would get some current events news from Knight.
When AJ was Trumps main man in the YouTube era before he was banned, Knight gave a moderated more objective view of the corona, fauci, trump, tyranny development behind the scenes. He's a constitutionalist which doesn't take political sides of the debates. He spoke against the Cares act, etc.
After AJ went full bore trump campaigner, knight didn't let up. AJ said he fired knight because of financial reasons and said david was burned out. In a previous show,
Knight said he and his boys were fired for reasons of content. Even though AJ made cutbacks and layoffs, prior, it's clear from the details of this show that content was the real reason. It's obvious. Knight hits it hard and picks up momentum through the first hour plus.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Happy

Since you asked, we are cool Slumlord.
I forgave and forgot.
The hatchet is buried and doesn't even have a coat of cosmoline.

β˜• 😎 πŸ‘
Thanks Camper!
Happy

I forgave and forgot.

β˜• 😎 πŸ‘

10-4

I was just going through a list, noticed about 40 of β€œthe good guys” have me on ignore

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ’©
What did slumlord say? I have him on ignore.
You can ignore people????!
you can see a list of people that have you on ignore?
Who was fired by whom?

We should care why?

Why should we watch a 2 (two!) hour video?

That’s it!

You’re all ignored on this thread! Tired of the stuff!
Originally Posted by KFWA
you can see a list of people that have you on ignore?

Renegade fixed me up, he has Moderator Jewelry, something in his admin privileges allows him to do it.
David gets into it right off the bat with the topics of covid lockdowns and the Trump connection. It continues from there with more details.
I listened 35 minutes and never heard David explain why he was fired from infowars. When you list a video, you should also provide a timestamp.

Here’s a link to video where both Alex Jones & David explain why the firing happened. AJ talks first, then David in the last 2 minutes:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cJtltrTOLSWI/

Happy

I forgave and forgot.

β˜• 😎 πŸ‘

That didn't age well....
He was doing smack in the bathroom. Couldn't pass a drug test.
Theaveng,

That goes back a bit, but thank you for taking the time to repost so I can see your link video. I learned something new.
You are right, I should have provided a time stamp. I'm trying to improve on that now. Sorry for posting a long vid with out that.

I haven't seen that broadcast of AJ. you gave. He's talked about Knight's problems with Trump on occasion, but he brought up some new information. I wish the best for both the men and hope they continue to proclaim true news to many.

I learned from your link that AJ believes that Millie Weaver and Katlin Bennett left to disassociate from the heat Alex was getting. I can see that here at this forum too. Some believers waxed bold for a time. Once they saw the verbal attacks, threats and harassment from the Christ hating trolls, some backed off and quit the forum altogether. I don't blame or judge them.
I pray for the Lord to strengthen us all. "The whole world lieth in wickedness" and the forum at times is no exception. If we can't run against the footmen, how will we fare against the horsemen yet to come?

^^^^^^^^
Billy/ crappy hamster go back to your cave you slimy little fuuuck where you belong...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What a pathetic fuuuuucking attempt at trying to build credibility for himself by responding to a sockpuppet he created called......

"Theaveng"
Who,s 1st post just coincidentally happens to be on a Billy/ crappy hamster well over a year old...

Like his equalizer avatar and schit...
"Theaveng"....

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rest assured he has made more also that have popped up over the last several days.

He has nothing to hide or lie about.
Cause he is a preacher " man of God " and quotes bible verses.

It's almost like him digging up this yr old thread with his new sockpuppet and then responding to it.
He wants people to know he runs sockpuppets on here for whatever twisted reason in his mind he has.

Stallings/ happy camper is a fuuuuucking nut job....

And if some of ya cant put this schitt together by now...

SMH.......
Infowars 🀣🀣🀣🀣

RUBE Central
Where’s his other fake suckass sock puppet that kisses his own ass??

Doane61 or whatever the fugg it is. The he uses to sell crap on the classifieds
Who the fuuuck knows......
POS is like a vulture I bet when someone dies in chester in his church bubble.
I can help you sell Eugenes guns Miss Margaret or just buy them outright from you so you dont have to worry yourself about them.

Fuuucking POS.........
LOL!!!!
His original Barnabus sockpuppet all bent outta shape about 35 bucks 4 or 5 months ago from some classified deal....

Just pay Billy/Crappy Hamster with these.
Good enough for a scumball like him anyways...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Where’s his other fake suckass sock puppet that kisses his own ass??

Doane61 or whatever the fugg it is. The he uses to sell crap on the classifieds

LOL, does this mean you dug up the hatchet? No more HC Christmas Card for you!
Originally Posted by theaveng
I listened 35 minutes and never heard David explain why he was fired from infowars. When you list a video, you should also provide a timestamp.

Here’s a link to video where both Alex Jones & David explain why the firing happened. AJ talks first, then David in the last 2 minutes:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cJtltrTOLSWI/

Theaveng,

That goes back a bit, but thank you for taking the time to repost so I can see your link video. I learned something new.
You are right, I should have provided a time stamp. I'm trying to improve on that now. Sorry for posting a long vid with out that.

I haven't seen that broadcast of AJ. you gave. He's talked about Knight's problems with Trump on occasion, but he brought up some new information. I wish the best for both the men and hope they continue to proclaim true news to many.

I learned from your link that AJ believes that Millie Weaver and Katlin Bennett left to disassociate from the heat Alex was getting. I can see that here at this forum too. Some believers waxed bold for a time. Once they saw the verbal attacks, threats and harassment from the Christ hating trolls, some backed off and quit the forum altogether. I don't blame or judge them.
I pray for the Lord to strengthen us all. "The whole world lieth in wickedness" and the forum at times is no exception. If we can't run against the footmen, how will we fare against the horsemen yet to come?

1. Either he is saying he runs sock puppets

2. Or extremely stooooooopid

3. Or a twisted combo of both in his misfiring brain

I tend to think #3 ....

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hey Bill,

I hope you get arse cancer !

wink
Theaveng,

Talking to your own new sockpuppet now?

Clever, but not clever enough.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Theaveng,

Next thing ya know, he’ll bring back NoElkSlayer.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Hey Bill,

I hope you get arse cancer !

wink

Dang, those Canucks are such nice guys, they don't even call it ass cancer!
BTT for GP.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
LMFAO!!!!
@ Billy/ Crappy Hamster/ theaveng

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Theaveng,

He has Toecutter now.
Aka: Turdcutter and extremely allergic to
Pics or it never happened.

BTT for those who can't seem to realize how many sockpuppet trolls azzclown liar Billyjason/crappy Hamster runs on here.
Put 2 and 2 together folks...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-knight-fired-by-alex-jones#Post17183359

It's this easy by reading this link forward from this very thread.

Barnabus ghosted
Western juniper ghosted
Theaveng ghosted
Turdcutter aka toecutter ghosted
Elkslayer91 ghosted

Pretty sure duck911 is one of his also.

Dude ain't bipolar.
He is fugging Infinite polar......
🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Any relation to Michael ?
Hahahahahahahahanaha

Alex Jones….what a maroon
Careful!

He's peeking again... His little smiley face on the right is lit up. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He'll come play stupid with TurdCutter again before long.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Theaveng,

He has Toecutter now.
Aka: Turdcutter and extremely allergic to
Pics or it never happened.

BTT for those who can't seem to realize how many sockpuppet trolls azzclown liar Billyjason/crappy Hamster runs on here.
Put 2 and 2 together folks...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-knight-fired-by-alex-jones#Post17183359

It's this easy by reading this link forward from this very thread.

Barnabus ghosted
Western juniper ghosted
Theaveng ghosted
Turdcutter aka toecutter ghosted
Elkslayer91 ghosted

Pretty sure duck911 is one of his also.

Dude ain't bipolar.
He is fugging Infinite polar......
🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

#persimmonwoodlongdrivingchampion
Careful!

He's peeking again... His little smiley face on the right is lit up. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He'll come play stupid with TurdCutter again before long.
Gonna condemn me to hades with some Captain cut and paste big black highlighted bible verses...

πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Oh.....
Let's throw in Slavek and Glockdoofus sockpuppet trolls also...

Have enjoyed fuucking up those 2 retard sockpuppets of his also.
Gonna condemn me to hades with some Captain cut and paste big black highlighted bible verses...

Explanation of who and what Jason/Maser is:

Maybe if he posts as HC he will.

Jason changes his personalities as well as his "location" with each new sockpuppet.

He even goes onto the internet and picks user names that are easy to trace when someone looks... All to throw people off from who he really is. Jason/Maser has done this quite a bit, and sometimes it works for awhile, but he can't hide his psychosis. It eventually bleeds through.

Those tells give him away. His friendly talk to certain members here also give him away. Besides HC... (who has a small following because they were taken in by his Bible and Scripture sockpuppet), Jason has a very few people here he's actually friendly with, and know who he is...without question. I even know some of these people. One felt sorry for him when he was using the Quick Karl sockpuppet... https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/19019/quick-karl

Ever since then, he has been friendly with at least one well thought of member here. His posts make it evident, because the sympathy he played as Quick Karl to some, he still tries to play with other sockpuppets.

In the world of internet trolls, Maser/Jason is one of the most persistent mentally handicapped individual I've run across. He has an ability to lie at the drop of a hat, when he would be better served to just face up to it and tell everyone who and what he is.

Jason has kryptonite though. Asking for photos, or credentials or anything like that either sends him to his corner, or runs that particular sockpuppet off.

I've figured out his patterns and called them out a couple of years ago. In the past few months I got enough to be 100% sure HC was Maser/Jason, even though he had most still confused.

The lies he told as HC are heinous. The gaslighting was evil.

He proposed to preach God's word here, while being nothing but a diaper wearing troll.

He gaslighted about people trying to shut down his word about God. NOBODY tried to shut God's word down. Only the lies and sockpuppet who was taking advantage of those who were glad to see God's word copied and pasted here.

Although Jason is a sick, mentally ill individual, he's after all, just a troll. Sometimes even closer to a Bot than a troll, because when he burns one sockpuppet, you know he has several more lying in wait to be brought to life.

What kind of premeditation and concise records keeping does an insane person have to have to keep another sockpuppet, or many of them in the membership, just waiting activation? Hell, I'd forget the usernames and passwords. But Jason doesn't.

The only question I have, is why Rick keeps him here?

Hits I reckon.

Explanation of who and what Jason/Maser is:

Maybe if he posts as HC he will.

Jason changes his personalities as well as his "location" with each new sockpuppet.

He even goes onto the internet and picks user names that are easy to trace when someone looks... All to throw people off from who he really is. Jason/Maser has done this quite a bit, and sometimes it works for awhile, but he can't hide his psychosis. It eventually bleeds through.

Those tells give him away. His friendly talk to certain members here also give him away. Besides HC... (who has a small following because they were taken in by his Bible and Scripture sockpuppet), Jason has a very few people here he's actually friendly with, and know who he is...without question. I even know some of these people. One felt sorry for him when he was using the Quick Karl sockpuppet... https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/19019/quick-karl

Ever since then, he has been friendly with at least one well thought of member here. His posts make it evident, because the sympathy he played as Quick Karl to some, he still tries to play with other sockpuppets.

In the world of internet trolls, Maser/Jason is one of the most persistent mentally handicapped individual I've run across. He has an ability to lie at the drop of a hat, when he would be better served to just face up to it and tell everyone who and what he is.

Jason has kryptonite though. Asking for photos, or credentials or anything like that either sends him to his corner, or runs that particular sockpuppet off.

I've figured out his patterns and called them out a couple of years ago. In the past few months I got enough to be 100% sure HC was Maser/Jason, even though he had most still confused.

The lies he told as HC are heinous. The gaslighting was evil.

He proposed to preach God's word here, while being nothing but a diaper wearing troll.

He gaslighted about people trying to shut down his word about God. NOBODY tried to shut God's word down. Only the lies and sockpuppet who was taking advantage of those who were glad to see God's word copied and pasted here.

Although Jason is a sick, mentally ill individual, he's after all, just a troll. Sometimes even closer to a Bot than a troll, because when he burns one sockpuppet, you know he has several more lying in wait to be brought to life.

What kind of premeditation and concise records keeping does an insane person have to have to keep another sockpuppet, or many of them in the membership, just waiting activation? Hell, I'd forget the usernames and passwords. But Jason doesn't.

The only question I have, is why Rick keeps him here?

Hits I reckon.
He uses 1 password for his bullschit...

Bin ain't doing us no solid at all...
He could start nuking Masar accounts easy.
Little to now revenue hit.
Matter of fact it would generate more when the little twit would have to start at post 1 again and us fuuucking up his new ones popping up.

Think Bin would think of us members a little better in ways...
Wont let me run a sockpuppet, that's been shown.
Cant hide my posting style anyways.
That was shown 5 or so yrs ago with my 2 that lasted 1 to 3 days..
Dude wants me rawdog uncut is all I can figure out.
Even my 2 puppets were posting pics and interesting schit...

But let's Masar run amok for hit and veiw Benjamin's from controversy....
Go figure.....
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...en-banned-from-another-forum#Post6460642

Multiply this bullschit by Γ— number of years and it being condoned by Bin.

I asked Bin to ban me me one time and 86 my account long ago via PM.
I even asked him on this forum in the open.

His answer was abandon renegade50, dont use the account and make another sockpuppet.....

Then he nukes my 2 sockpuppets one after the other trying to fly under the radar and post decent stuff as a " newb".
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

So fuuuuck it....
Here I am being my normal azzhole non filtered self when appropriate.

But yet confirmed sockpuppet troll lying azz persona,s on here are allowed to thrive...
All about freedom of speech.....

Uh huh......
Insert sarcasm emoji.....

Gotcha.....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
© 24hourcampfire