Home
What a surprise, their at it again. Weasel Zippers report! If this has been posted before I didn't see it! Just leave your ballot, we will scan them when the machines are fixed.
Originally Posted by Heym06
What a surprise, their at it again. Weasel Zippers report! If this has been posted before I didn't see it! Just leave your ballot, we will scan them when the machines are fixed.

Link?
Sure they will along with all the suit cass full
Originally Posted by Heym06

The machines were up late attending the Biden rally in XIs honor.
They probably just need an "update" from the Internet...
Water main break.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1346497721100718080. Link. Should work for you!
Only in Republican counties though. Those machines are pumping though ballots like crazy in Democrat counties...
What a surprise...
Who could have predicted such a thing?
They’ll get it sorted out at 2 am, AFTER they figure out how many votes the Dems need to win.
This should provide ample delay for the current senators to participate in tomorrow's "activities".
Imagine that.

Things are smouldering now, won't be long before it bursts into flames..........
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What a surprise...

Yep...we are already back to the Obama years when they made absolutely no attempt to hide their corruption......
Sound like bull sheet to me .
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Only in Republican counties though. Those machines are pumping though ballots like crazy in Democrat counties...

That's just so they are ahead when the water main goes this time.
I have to wonder what the left would do if right minded voters came to the polls with service animals. You know, tigers, jaguars, leopards, the odd Malenois...
Wonder if team Trump will find any evidence?
Go figure..........
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

If it smells like schit, then its schit
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

If it smells like schit, then its schit
Could be Indian food. Or Chinese.
Hope the right is blowing them up. ;-{>8
This is an older story that had already been posted here on the fire, but Gateway is updating it.

Update: Former Kemp Staffer Helped Dominion Land $107 Million Contract with State of Georgia –QUITE the Deal!

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from ajc.com]

Yet we still have people posting on how “we’ll get em in 2022”, “ time to primary the bastards out”, “ time for Trump to start a third party”, “Trump in 2024”, etc. etc. etc.
voting is a bigger waste of time than bitching about it on the internet.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
This is an older story that had already been posted here on the fire, but Gateway is updating it.

Update: Former Kemp Staffer Helped Dominion Land $107 Million Contract with State of Georgia –QUITE the Deal!

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from ajc.com]

Bad man!
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Sad to say, ain’t it Jack?
Why the hell are they using the same machines to begin with?
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Sad to say, ain’t it Jack?

It really is. I've always been involved in politics since I was of voting age, and tried to stay informed so I could make sound choices. Anymore, the only news I care about is about the economy. I've realized the game is rigged and the rules are set by someone else. All I can do is learn what they've decided the rules are and figure out how to play and win within them. I see no need to waste time on things that are so obviously rigged. The "people" deciding the outcome of an election is nothing more than an illusion.
What’s really sad is the most powerful man in the world was all mouth and nothing more grin
I looked up stupid in the dictionary and all it showed was a picture of Watch4 bear. Now I understand. Edk
How long until we begin to see political assassinations over all this?
Watching the updates on FOX for what they may be worth. Both Rs before my eyes dropped 4 percentage points and both Ds jumped 2 percentage points. The steal is on.
They're getting updated.

Wait for it..
As expected.
© 24hourcampfire