Home

https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy
Some POS will dream up an award to give him for it....
That Traitorous POS needs to be charged, tried, convicted, and hung by the neck until Dead Dead DEAD.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
That Traitorous POS needs to be charged, tried, convicted, and hung by the neck until Dead Dead DEAD.

+1
That's not going to happen....................EVER.

MM
I prefer a bullet to the temple.
I say the the campfire holds a raffle and the winners get to be the firing squad

Who are some good youth non profits that cater to teaching shooting and hunting skills?. We donate the proceeds to them
Blood eagle
Originally Posted by viking
Blood eagle

😁
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I say the the campfire holds a raffle and the winners get to be the firing squad

Who are some good youth non profits that cater to teaching shooting and hunting skills?. We donate the proceeds to them

My god you could clean house if you got your raffle to go nationwide on Go Fund Me or whatever......$$$100’s of millions of dollars.
The only influence Obama has is that which the deep state runs through him.

In the grand scheme of things, Obama is a small fish.
Yup, Obama is a pretty mouthpiece for the deep state. He’s soulless like most of em but he’s no mastermind.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Yup, Obama is a pretty mouthpiece for the deep state. He’s soulless like most of em but he’s no mastermind.

Just a useful phag.

Still line him up for what he did.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Still line him up for what he did.

Yep.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The only influence Obama has is that which the deep state runs through him.

In the grand scheme of things, Obama is a small fish.

Certainly true.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

No Trelane. Er, I mean, yes Trelane.
© 24hourcampfire