Home
Posted By: TrueGrit DC Rally - 01/06/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: DC Rally - 01/06/21
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: DC Rally - 01/06/21
Clearly a sexist crowd, and we need to rename that monument.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: DC Rally - 01/06/21
J/K, great Americans.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: DC Rally - 01/06/21
Poor folks have no idea they were conned by the king of con

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: tpcollins Re: DC Rally - 01/06/21
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Wait until biden, harris, piglosi, and schumer stick it in your azz.
I can report tear gas is a a bad deal.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Wait until biden, harris, piglosi, and schumer stick it in your azz.

He can't help it he's a pussy.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
My dad even brought his WWll discharge papers with him.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Occam's razor

the simplest explanation is usually the right one.
Heading in
Heading in
Posted By: Tyrone Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

Of course, that's why Marxists hate him so much.

Sheesh!
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Good for you TG and your Father.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by FatCity67

+100

Thank you for going.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by FatCity67

+100

Thank you for going.

Yup.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
God bless you and your Dad!
Posted By: OldHat Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

Do you ever post anything relevant to the thread. No really, ever?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/beX2GsKckR5snMLp6
Posted By: OldHat Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Thanks for the pictures.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Heading in

That's awesome.

Wish I was there with you.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Thanks TG
https://photos.app.goo.gl/R1yAf3Uk96U3amiW8
People were wound up.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bVGQYEQKMYkkJere7
The people need to be armed to make a real difference. This is the first time that I haven't had a pistol in my pocket in years. I did have a Mike Miller cowboy and one of Big Dave's necklace knifes just in case antifa wanted to play hard ball with a old man.
Posted By: 57springer Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

No ,you have been conned ..................................
Posted By: 79S Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

Boy you never trumpers going all out today. Better get to Arctic ammo buy you some pmags with your bear tooth money..
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

That’s the best picture that I’ve seen in a long time.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

Yawn. Let me ask you this. Do you think Trump will be having dinner with Bill and Hillary or any of the establishment again anytime soon?
Posted By: Heym06 Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Yawn. Let me ask you this. Do you think Trump will be having dinner with Bill and Hillary or any of the establishment again anytime soon?

No! They are not the establishment, those are criminals standing beside Don!
Posted By: watch4bear Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Do you think Trump will be having dinner with Bill and Hillary or any of the establishment again anytime soon?

You need to ask Epstein those questions grin
The news is really spinning the rally today in a bad way. It was a peaceful rally and the people were nice and decent for the most part. I was and still am proud to of been part of the rally, hopefully it'll be the start of something bigger. There was no looting, no burning buildings or trash or cop cars. And we could of beat the he'll out of the cops if we really choose to.
Posted By: 16bore Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Wonder what the spin would be had the cops taken a beating?
Posted By: jeeper Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

Thanks for being there, Your Dad is my Hero.
Originally Posted by jeeper

Thanks for being there, Your Dad is my Hero.

Thank you, he's always been my hero.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

Turned out to be a complete disaster.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
How would you spin the story so that you could attack remove the people you do not want?
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
How many times did BLM "rallies "clear out peacefully when they were asked?
Maybe the rally was just the beginning of things to come or the end of our freedoms granted by the Constitution. Pence folded so now it's up to the people to decide what needs to be done. Hopefully, we the people will put up a better fight when the politicians try to steal our guns.
Posted By: JeffP Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Pfft
First they will limit your 1st. Anyone that talks 2a rights will be labeled right wing extremists and vilified. They will then say that kind of speech leads to hate and events like yesterday. So they will limit or suspend your right of free speech and assembly.
They will pound on msm 24/7 that YOUR radical position shows you to be unreasonable because MOST Americans according to them want their “reasonable restrictions “ on guns.

Like the election, the fix is in.
Originally Posted by JeffP
Pfft
First they will limit your 1st. Anyone that talks 2a rights will be labeled right wing extremists and vilified. They will then say that kind of speech leads to hate and events like yesterday. So they will limit or suspend your right of free speech and assembly.
They will pound on msm 24/7 that YOUR radical position shows you to be unreasonable because MOST Americans according to them want their “reasonable restrictions “ on guns.

Like the election, the fix is in.

I'm afraid you hit the bull's-eye.
Posted By: efw Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

That’s complete BS.

The news media’s coverage of the event was a complete disaster.

Those who broke laws ought to be held to account, but they were in the VAST minority. Amazing how that vast minority can be used to paint the whole group while this summer we watched major cities burn while being told what we were seeing was simply peaceful protest.

Until a single standard is used to judge both sides there will be increasing unrest across the country. The fact that so many Reps such as yourself are so quick to Paint with such broad strokes says more about the sad state of the (formerly) GOP than about the protests.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That’s the best picture that I’ve seen in a long time.

Incredible.

But the worms were inside..

Somebody, maybe a lot of bodies, should be charged with the murder of that woman. And I don't mean Law enforcement.

The MSM will be harping on this forever and the Republicans and Conservatives will be bleeding out bending over backwards apologizing and explaining for the next forever.

This is a unmitigated disaster for anyone who supports Trump (and that includes me). Those rioters must be disavowed and punished to the full extent of the law and more. They destroyed whatever was left of Trump's influence.

Fortunately many were not disguised and more than that they were stupid enough to make pictures. Hopefully The Law will pounce hard on them and lock them up for a very long time.

Somebody, maybe a lot of bodies, should be charged with the murder of that woman. And I don't mean Law enforcement.

The MSM will be harping on this forever and the Republicans and Conservatives will be bleeding out bending over backwards apologizing and explaining for the next forever.

This is a unmitigated disaster for anyone who supports Trump (and that includes me). Those rioters must be disavowed and punished to the full extent of the law and more. They destroyed whatever was left of Trump's influence.

Fortunately many were not disguised and more than that they were stupid enough to make pictures. Hopefully The Law will pounce hard on them and lock them up for a very long time.

Your are a idiot! Those protesters didn’t do enough!

Are you talking about your grape farm .. lol
Posted By: benchman Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
The person responsible is the person who died. There are consequences for your behavior. Hope it was worth it for her.
Posted By: MM879 Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
They should have a rally just like this one every day until the next election. Nothing like a peaceful protest to open peoples eyes.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21

AWESOME!!!

Trump is spending his political capital faster than a drunken sailor in a strip club.

I can now predict that he will never again hold political office in the USA.

Peaceful rally yes. Riot? No, a thousand times no.
Posted By: 16bore Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
Did anyone really think things were going to be “peaceful”?
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: DC Rally - 01/07/21
The elite, ruling-class, politicians were cowering in fear, on the floor.

Nothing wrong with a reminder, now and then.

They should feel uncomfortable.

If they don't like it, let them resign today.

Trump is spending his political capital faster than a drunken sailor in a strip club.

I can now predict that he will never again hold political office in the USA.

You been drinking your chitty wine again haven’t you??
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: DC Rally - 01/08/21

If another election was held today Tump would lose all 57 states in a super landslide. (I'd still vote for him.)
Posted By: ledvm Re: DC Rally - 01/08/21
Well done brother!
Posted By: AKduck Re: DC Rally - 01/08/21

If another election was held today Tump would lose all 57 states in a super landslide. (I'd still vote for him.)

Same.
Posted By: abbydog Re: DC Rally - 01/08/21
General Mattis summed it up. Trump hoodwinked all of his “supporters”, last month he scammed them for 250 million give or take. A billionaire asked for money and people lined up to dig into their wallets and gave hard earned money. The common denominator isn’t how much you like Trump it’s “I don’t like the Democrates”. Therefore I’ll vote for DJT, a narcissistic, sociopathic liar.
He is not a leader.
Who is a leader? Mattis, Bush, Colin Powell, Adm McCraven. those guys are leaders. Trump, a draft dodging, narcissisti, poor leader. If McCraven ran for President he has my vote.
Do yourself a favor and read Joseph Goebbels quotes, i have mentioned them here several times.
I never had an interest in politics, twisted words, promises, promises, no term limits, take care of no. 1, pork politics,,,,,,,
Trump comes along and convinces people that the election is rigged, drain the swamp, on and on.
No concience, no compassion, no leadership. Peel the onion back. Listen to the message. It’s been about him and only him. He aligns himself with other autocrats.
‘Next four years will be interesting for sure.
Lastly I had to look up the definition of a “patriot”. I didn’t see a lot of patritots on TV last night. Blindness followers.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: DC Rally - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by abbydog
General Mattis summed it up. Trump hoodwinked all of his “supporters”, last month he scammed them for 250 million give or take. A billionaire asked for money and people lined up to dig into their wallets and gave hard earned money. The common denominator isn’t how much you like Trump it’s “I don’t like the Democrates”. Therefore I’ll vote for DJT, a narcissistic, sociopathic liar.
He is not a leader.
Who is a leader? Mattis, Bush, Colin Powell, Adm McCraven. those guys are leaders. Trump, a draft dodging, narcissisti, poor leader. If McCraven ran for President he has my vote.
Do yourself a favor and read Joseph Goebbels quotes, i have mentioned them here several times.
I never had an interest in politics, twisted words, promises, promises, no term limits, take care of no. 1, pork politics,,,,,,,
Trump comes along and convinces people that the election is rigged, drain the swamp, on and on.
No concience, no compassion, no leadership. Peel the onion back. Listen to the message. It’s been about him and only him. He aligns himself with other autocrats.
‘Next four years will be interesting for sure.
Lastly I had to look up the definition of a “patriot”. I didn’t see a lot of patritots on TV last night. Blindness followers.

Bush, Powell, leaders? You're kidding right? Powell never saw a Democrat he wasn't happy to vote for. As far as GWB, nice guy but dumber than a light bulb and with no core principles.
© 24hourcampfire