Home
Posted By: Fotis So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Since the election was stolen and accepted by most, what do we do now?

Where is the motivation to go vote GOP (or whatever) when they can do what they want and get away with it.
Gas up $.30 this morning. Illegals ready to overrun us at the border. No hope in site!

On our way to Venezuelaism.

I am so pissed and sad!!!
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Rebel. Advocate your principles and accept no compromise, even to the death.
Posted By: 300MAG Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
LOCK N' LOAD!!!!
Posted By: DV_Ramrod Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Non compliance to all unconstitutional laws by the masses is a good start.
Posted By: BKinSD Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
We "resist"

Vote, write letters and emails to office holders, write letters to the editor and post those letters elsewhere, show up at public meetings where things are decided, run for office yourself, and vote some more.
Posted By: Backroads Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Reduce your tax exposure, live in like minded communities.

Get involved in local school boards and councils.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Pour yourself two fingers of your finest, light up an Arturo Fuentes, pick out your preferred SHTF weapon and sit on your keester and wait for the great unwashed to come take yourshit. I was too young to see/remember it, but that was pretty close to what my father witnessed in Havana in 1960. It's going to happen here.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Live your life.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Stop asking for permission.
Posted By: Fotis Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Same here Jorge where the military junta took power in 1967 in Greece.

I was 2 but remember everyone trembling.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by BKinSD
We "resist"

Vote, write letters and emails to office holders, write letters to the editor and post those letters elsewhere, show up at public meetings where things are decided, run for office yourself, and vote some more.

Yeah --- YAY I wrote a letter - I told the school board something --- I voted --- not being a jackass with you but it's way too late for the actions you've listed ,, imo .
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
The USA is now a white glove totalitarian dictatorship.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If we allow this election to pass and let Biden become our President we will no longer have a country we will have a COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP ! What the Democrats are doing isn't just criminal it's treason. So we are to just accept this new government?

There is no "we". There is just "you" and what "you" decide to do. This isn't a group activity. It is all about your conscience and your principles.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Live your life.

THIS -- I've brought up PLANNING - nobody here and nobody locally wants to hear a word of anything . chipNdips barca lounger ,, so yes just live your life .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Live your life.

THIS -- I've brought up PLANNING - nobody here and nobody locally wants to hear a word of anything . chipNdips barca lounger ,, so yes just live your life .

If this was a young crowd (including myself) I might have different advice. But at this point in my life I'm just going to isolate myself as much as possible from the coming tribulations.

The fact is,..it's not my world any longer. It belongs to the younger generations.

Strangely enough, I'm okay with that.

I don't want it.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Organize with fellow patriots to build a parallel system. Stop using the UniParty system. Get off Facebook , Twitter , and Instagram and get on gab and parlor. Conservatives need to build our own banking system and media systems. Don’t vote for the UniParty candidates period. Make it painfully obvious how corrupt the elections are. Get involved at the local political level and be in position to disrupt the UniParty at every opportunity. Keeping quiet and falling in line just makes it easy to pick you off one at a time. Broad constant pressure is what will degrade the power of the UniParty and break it.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by Fotis
No hope in site!

No but there is hope in sight. Embrace the possibilities for accelerationism.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Waiting for the door to door gun confiscation....
Originally Posted by Stickfight
No hope in site!

No but there is hope in sight. Embrace the possibilities for accelerationism.

The problem with the possibility of light on the other side of accerationism is that Caucasians are going to be a minority before, during, and after the chain of events that leads to whatever comes after.

America is going to be a hostile environment for white people in 50 years.
It's pretty fuggin' hostile right now, actually.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
I feel the same. Excluding violence i think the only thing we can do is primary the rinos and find people like gaetz and Paul to replace them. The gop has to expand its base. I read hataris analysis of Georgia yesterday and i feel he was spot on.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Don't bother ever voting again. Its all rigged.
Posted By: deflave Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Cardio, pull-ups, and push-ups.
Posted By: logcutter Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by deflave

And beer..

Jayco👍
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
About will it take for them to push through their agenda?
Originally Posted by Mac84
I feel the same. Excluding violence i think the only thing we can do is primary the rhinos and find people like gaetz and Paul to replace them. The gop has to expand its base. I read hataris analysis of Georgia yesterday and i feel he was spot on.

If you know that voting in general has become a fraudulent-ridden system, and you understand that any single "leader" can be coerced, bribed, threatened, corrupted, then you'll realize that the answers don't lay within the perpetuation of the current system, which is the cause of everything that has gone wrong.
Posted By: BKinSD Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
We "resist"

Yeah --- YAY I wrote a letter - I told the school board something --- I voted --- not being a jackass with you but it's way too late for the actions you've listed ,, imo .

Not being a jackass with you either, but YAY I put up a post on 24HCF, and I feel better about myself.

All of you have seen from the LEFT what it takes to move the needle in this nation. Go and do it yourselves. Or post at 24HCF and watch it happen to you. The world is run by people who show up.
Posted By: cvmw Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
It's pretty fuggin' hostile right now, actually.

Soon enough this will seem like a walk in the park.
Posted By: ISRO Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21

Where is the motivation to go vote GOP (or whatever) when they can do what they want and get away with it.
Gas up $.30 this morning. Illegals ready to overrun us at the border. No hope in site!

Go outside and enjoy your day and stay off the news and social media
Posted By: Raeford Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by ISRO

Go outside and enjoy your day and stay off the news and social media

Like you are...n't
Posted By: JeffyD Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
All the times I got out and voted, for decades, once even with a walker shortly after knee replacement, and always feeling proud to do so without fail, I feel I was taken for a fool. Don't know if I ever will again (if we're ever again given the opportunity).
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
You know what 1 person can do is not limited , just look at what DJT accomplished in 4 years by himself. He is and was our president until the crooks took him down, our state and federal politicians from our states took him down but for 4 years in full view and complete exposure he did what he thought needed to be done for the country. Not for one party or the other and especially not for the globalist agenda but for the US. Us, the senate is now 50/50 with hair ass the tie breaker. I find it interesting that as of 12/20 27 states have republican governors one of the duties of governors is to name a replacement for a senator who dies in office. The balance of power is a fine line. Like Antonin Scalia no one lives forever some go before their time by natural causes or unnatural ones the balance of power is a fine line. None of us is DJT but we have something he didn't we are all most invisible. The fraudulent theft of our national election is our call to action that this time can't be ignored like Scalia's untimely death.
Posted By: Fotis Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

This is what I am afraid of....... Many will feel this way
Posted By: rflshtr Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Two choices. Give up or prepare for the fight.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Waiting for the door to door gun confiscation....

3million military/reserves , 800K cops , 330 million citizens divide by 2 = 165 million left & 165 million right / 165 million right 20% of right will fight the war = 33,000,000 vs 3.8 million [if every single cop military fight] myself I don't think 20% will face the challenge so 760,000 vs 33,000,000 .
Think 20% right is too high cut the number in half .

Well the man who subverted the constitution is talking about respecting it.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
a country can vote in communism, but you have to take up arms and shoot your way out of it

What we have now, is a Soviet Style Democratic Republic, where there is really only one party, and the government's candidate always wins
Posted By: 1minute Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Buck up, and start working on the mid-terms. No reason to surrender.
Posted By: viking Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21

And I might add, get laid more ( for the heterosexuals anyway) oh, LOL.
Posted By: rost495 Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Live your life.

If this was a young crowd (including myself) I might have different advice. But at this point in my life I'm just going to isolate myself as much as possible from the coming tribulations.

The fact is,..it's not my world any longer. It belongs to the younger generations.

Strangely enough, I'm okay with that.

I don't want it.

Very strange indeed. I"ll never get to the point of giving up. I"ll live my life and I'll fight till the end however that end comes. We fight even when its going our way and the way of the constitution to make it better. A better world. And when its going wrong we fight harder.

Sorry you have become depressed enough to feel the way you do
Posted By: Stickfight Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
The problem with the possibility of light on the other side of accerationism is that Caucasians are going to be a minority

The White man has done more with less before.

Despite not being a fan of the impact of International Jewery there are aspects of it that are instructive here. They are a bit more than 2% of the US population and 0.3% globally, but they’ve secured a good place for themselves.

There is even one on this site who keeps telling me White people are to blame here, and he isn’t wrong. It might be good for more Whites to be afraid of the world they see around them a little more directly than they are now.

It might be we need to take control of a central bank first...
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
If we allow this election to pass and let Biden become our President we will no longer have a country we will have a COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP ! What the Democrats are doing isn't just criminal it's TREASON. Think about what was elected. Higher taxes, more wars, blm and antifa destroying businesses and homes, higher regulations, tougher climate regulation, destruction of coal , oil, nuclear energy, medicare for all, social security for all, open borders for any country to come here, more regulations from the united nations, gun confiscation, gun taxes on what they let you keep, luxury taxes, adding to the supreme court judges, granting 40m illegals citizenship, ending the filibusters, making DC a state, making portico a state, and making somalia a state., This will just be biden's 2nd day. I am sure I missed some what they want to do because harris her own agenda too. Then there are the other erratic democrats. Dying stock market too and businesses going back overseas.
Deep state is still running the government and destroying the USA.
Posted By: smokepole Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
We "resist"

Not being a jackass with you either, but YAY I put up a post on 24HCF, and I feel better about myself.

All of you have seen from the LEFT what it takes to move the needle in this nation. Go and do it yourselves. Or post at 24HCF and watch it happen to you. The world is run by people who show up.

Great post.
Posted By: MikeReilly Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
[quote=ol_mike]

You make an excellent point. Learn from what the black lady in Georgia did to mobilise the vote of people who felt disenfranchised by going door to door and convincing them to register to vote. In a country of 340 million, only half of them voted in the November election and that was a massive increase in participation by those eligible to vote. There's probably close to another hundred million potential voters out there if somebody can wake them up.

I'm a spectator in this whole thing, being from another country. In all honesty, I'm more a fan of having real democracy where everyone has their say and votes than I am of any particular party being the victor. I'm often baffled by the hatred and venom by both sides in US politics and the lack of any real dialogue. In any case, it's only four years.
Posted By: IamShado Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
What do we do? Sit and spin...
Posted By: ingwe Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

This is what I am afraid of....... Many will feel this way

Hard not to when the fraud was so obvious.
Posted By: 16bore Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Wait the for Kraken movie on Netflix. I think it’s pretty obvious that both sides of politics are complete bullshit.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Wait the for Kraken movie on Netflix. I think it’s pretty obvious that both sides of politics are complete bullshit.

Don't imagine that we are going to vote our way out of corruption. By creating positions of authority and power, we invite the corrupt sociopaths who are the best liars to fill those positions. We have a government full of hundreds of thousands of them now.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale.
Posted By: Cretch Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21

[/quote]in any case, it's only four years.[/quote]
See right there is the problem. With what we saw this election, and what they got away with, there is extremely dim hope anything can or will change from this point forward.
Posted By: Joezone Re: So what do we do now? - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

In any case, it's only four years.[/quote]

No it's not and that is just the point. There was not a valid election and if we go about business as normal there will never be another one. Further a completely corrupt president who is owned by China and others can do irreparable damage to our country and the world in much less than four years.
© 24hourcampfire