Home
Posted By: Old_Toot Midway USA - 01/07/21
Tried to call and finally got a rep (6 minutes) who was gonna transfer me to Service who had a 19 minutes expected wait time.

Busy folks and Ole Joe is good for business,,,evidently.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Midway USA - 01/07/21
I used their Chat feature earlier today and got helped in about 20 minutes total. Type up your question beforehand and be ready to paste it as soon as the assistant starts the chat.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Midway USA - 01/07/21
Last order arrived just when they said it would.
Posted By: mnmarlin Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Never had to contact customer service - ordering from Midway has been easy and quick.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I used their Chat feature earlier today and got helped in about 20 minutes total. Type up your question beforehand and be ready to paste it as soon as the assistant starts the chat.

Yep, that’s what I’ll do tomorrow morning.
Thanks Cheyenne.
Originally Posted by mnmarlin
Never had to contact customer service - ordering from Midway has been easy and quick.

The website was much slower than usual today for me but I did try it around 4pm, prime time, I reckon.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
In almost 30 years I can't recall having a problem with Midway USA. Now I'm only wondering how long it will be before the commies shut down the online sales of things like reloading components. "OMG! We can't allow you to have deadly bullets shipped to your door!".
Originally Posted by 22250rem
In almost 30 years I can't recall having a problem with Midway USA. Now I'm only wondering how long it will be before the commies shut down the online sales of things like reloading components. "OMG! We can't allow you to have deadly bullets shipped to your door!".

[quote=22250rem]

I think the democrats would see it as a wonderful opportunity to get a butt load of tax money for anything shooting related.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21

Got wrong item shipped via ultra slow shipping.
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Got wrong item shipped via ultra slow shipping.

My last order was free shipping and got it in 4 days.

Like a lottery, ain’t it?
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
I've had some S&W magazines on backorder from them for quite a while. Wondering if they will ever fill the order, or cancel and up the price when stock comes in.
Posted By: hanco Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
I've had some S&W magazines on backorder from them for quite a while. Wondering if they will ever fill the order, or cancel and up the price when stock comes in.

Had bullets on back order for a good while, but they finally came in
Posted By: lapua6547 Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Midway is a very well run company. Larry good people.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by lapua6547

Agreed.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
I have had but one bad experience with them and that involved a return. I have never been disappointed with their shipping, but I never buy backordered items.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Always been happy with Midway.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21

When I read this headline , I ordered some more Scenar bullets while I still could. I was on "Notify" when 6.5 PRC brass was available. Got a notification when I didn't have my phone with me, and tried to order some brass about an hour after the Notify came in, already sold out. No fault of them, just everyone thinking the same thing. Haven't found any brass since I bought this first rifle in 6.5 PRC, no dies to be found anywhere last time I checked anyway. Got other stuff to play with till than.
Posted By: passport Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
I ordered some bullets, dies and a bench mounted priming tool just before Christmas, when the box got here, one of the boxes with Midway USA printed on it, it was ripped open and the bullets and dies were gone and the box tapped over. I called customer service and they said it happens all the time, they sent me my bullets and dies free of charge and I got them in a few days in an unmarked box. My orders since all come in a standard usps box with no issue.

Sounds like UPS and USPS is looking for the boxes with Midway on it and opening it and stealing the contents, are you guys getting Midway marked boxes or unmarked boxes now?
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

When I read this headline , I ordered some more Scenar bullets while I still could. I was on "Notify" when 6.5 PRC brass was available. Got a notification when I didn't have my phone with me, and tried to order some brass about an hour after the Notify came in, already sold out. No fault of them, just everyone thinking the same thing. Haven't found any brass since I bought this first rifle in 6.5 PRC, no dies to be found anywhere last time I checked anyway. Got other stuff to play with till than.

Try to find a Lee .22 or 30 caliber bullet mold anywhere. There are plenty on Ebay....for $150.00 and up.....way up....a pop.
Posted By: killerv Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
I like them but have had a few issues, poor packing, 22 bricks busted in box and cartrigdes actually coming out of edges of the actually packing box, midway wanted me to count open bricks to see how many fell out of box. Ordered 20 cases of norma 257wby brass, sent 19. Told me they weight their brass, don't count it....it was only 20 pieces? how lazy is that.
Posted By: Old_Crab Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Best run Company I deal with when buying on the internet.

Had a couple small issues over the years which were immediately "made right" in a customer-friendly fashion.

No complaints.
Posted By: Motown Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
I love Midway and placed around 15-20 orders with them just this past year alone. I have never had one issue with them in the past 25 years.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21

Same thoughts here....

I of course use the $49 free ship days

Have another order on the way early next week

Prompt shipping & fair prices

for example....in stock

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1015161542
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by passport
I ordered some bullets, dies and a bench mounted priming tool just before Christmas, when the box got here, one of the boxes with Midway USA printed on it, it was ripped open and the bullets and dies were gone and the box tapped over. I called customer service and they said it happens all the time, they sent me my bullets and dies free of charge and I got them in a few days in an unmarked box. My orders since all come in a standard usps box with no issue.

Sounds like UPS and USPS is looking for the boxes with Midway on it and opening it and stealing the contents, are you guys getting Midway marked boxes or unmarked boxes now?

It happened to me as well.

kwg
Posted By: RL Re: Midway USA - 01/08/21
Had good service from Midway through the years and continue to use them. Not had significant problems with shipping even this past year. Like the Notify option too. Sometimes advertised sale items are out of stock but that could be me slow on the order button.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
I've had my fill of Midway. My current order is the last straw.

Placed an order last week on Monday, they said it shipped on Tuesday, but that really just means that it's ready for pickup.

So they send it UPS, which I am paying for, who eventually passes it off to USPS....................so the delivery date scheduled is this Thursday.

So 11 days from order, 10 days from ship date.

I've never really liked Midway, but they have a lot of stuff, I like them less now & will only buy a super great deal product or something that I absolutely cannot get anywhere else from now on.

And they are still soliciting for the corrupt NRA.....................

MM
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Some people just can't be satisfied.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
I’ve always ordered from them. Only one issue ever. I received a rail that was packaged in a plastic bag that someone wanted to treat like a football. They sent me a new one.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Placed an order last week on Monday, they said it shipped on Tuesday, but that really just means that it's ready for pickup.

So they send it UPS, which I am paying for, who eventually passes it off to USPS....................so the delivery date scheduled is this Thursday.

I've never really liked Midway, but they have a lot of stuff, I like them less now & will only buy a super great deal product or something that I absolutely cannot get anywhere else from now on.

MM

This delay is all related to the chicom flu. Sleep Joe is to whom you should be throwing your darts.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Midway is in the process of building more facilities west on I-70 from where they are now. Some of the county officials weren't in favor of it, they must be communist, but it's happening anyway. Good for him.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
I don't like the fact that they break rimfire ammo down into individual boxes, so when you order 10 boxes, 500 rounds, instead of getting a carton from the same production lot you get 10 individual boxes of 50 rounds that can and usually do come from multiple production lots. When I asked Larry why they did that I got some sort of BS answer about how it was easier to handle an inventory of individual boxes than it was to handle cartons.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Phuqqing white people problems.
Posted By: slg888 Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Last order from Midway was slow to arrive probably due to cov19 crap, but 99% of time Midway ships quick and always arrives.
Posted By: Oakster Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21

MM

They got your order ready to go in 1 day. This is in a day where primer and powder and bullet manufacturers cant even keep with with supply. Many things are just completely out of stock etc. Midway had your stuff and had it ready to go in one day and that is a problem? I have had things hung up in the mail the last couple months. Took a long time for a simple money order to make it to my house because it was hung up in a distribution center somehwere. Shipping is delayed due to Covid and other factors, such as the holidays etc. I have a friend who is waiting for his Lapua .338 magnum which has been in transit for a month. Been sitting in Denver for several weeks. What could Midway have done to make you happy?
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Same deal with almost any online retailer now. If it goes USPS add at least a week.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
If they say & charge UPS shipping, then the package should stay with & be delivered by UPS................not spend 3 days in The Black Hole of "being transferred to USPS" facility.

If they are going to end up with USPS delivering it, then just ship it USPS Priority from the get go.

Most other don't pull the bait & switch BS than now seems SOP with Midway.

Primary Arms & Brownell's is night & day better overall service than Midway.

You like 'em, you keep 'em, but I'll have to be desperate for them to get any more of my money. Piss on them.

I will even pay a reasonable amount more to not do business with them.

MM
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Excellent place to do business, never had an issue.
Posted By: HollerCrawler Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
I performed a little experiment Friday 1/15. I ordered two sets of Talley rings from Midway, two separate orders. I ordered one set with regular economy shipping that was around $6.50, that's the UPS to usps method. Second set I paid around $7.50 for straight UPS shipping. The big brown truck delivered one set this morning, the usps set is in usps limbo as we speak according to the tracking.
Posted By: hatari Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
You people need to stop posting this stuff!

I've placed 3 separate orders on Midway today since I opened this thread.

"Oh, yeah, I need some of this too. Is it in stock? Bingo! Ordered!"

smile smile
Posted By: sackett Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
If they say & charge UPS shipping, then the package should stay with & be delivered by UPS................not spend 3 days in The Black Hole of "being transferred to USPS" facility.

If they are going to end up with USPS delivering it, then just ship it USPS Priority from the get go.

You like 'em, you keep 'em, but I'll have to be desperate for them to get any more of my money. Piss on them.

MM

Good. It leaves more stuff for everyone else that doesn't have your poor sob-story shipping delay and going to USPS issues. Do you want some crackers & cheese with your whine?

And by going to brownell, you will be paying more....and no free shipping......
Posted By: oldwoody2 Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Fed Ex and UPS should be allowed to divide up USPS and be done with the bums !!!!!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
I just drove from central Iowa to Blair Nebraska. There was a UPS semi off the road about half way between Des Moines and the Iowa border. There are a lot of folks who are going to get a late delivery this week. I saw at least 6 semi's off the road in that stretch from the storm 3 days ago.

kwg
Posted By: gunzo Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
I've gotten as good a service from Midway as anywhere.

But I can generally buy 10% cheaper elsewhere. I'm not gonna shop myself to death over a few bucks here & there, but 10% starts to get my attention.

Midsouth & Natchez still my faves after many years.
Posted By: sackett Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by oldwoody2
Fed Ex and UPS should be allowed to divide up USPS and be done with the bums !!!!!

Except Fed Ex and UPS can't handle the extra packages and have been dumping them off on the USPS who cannot refuse packages, unlike those other two.
Posted By: Bighorn Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Midway is a great place to do online shopping for all things firearms related. I recently was able to buy reloading dies and brass for 6.5 PRC from Midway, when they were totally unavailable anywhere else. Just had them put me on the Notify Me list, and when they became available, I was notified by email. Great service, IMO.
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Always had stellar service from Midway.
In route shipping times are not their fault.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
I order from Midway 3-4 times a year. Never have had a problem.
Posted By: coobie Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
YEP..
Posted By: CraigD Re: Midway USA - 01/18/21
Good service - However, their on/off free shipping is a PIA! Every time i seem to want something the free shipping just closed...
Posted By: doubleDs55 Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Midway has been my #1 Mail order place for years.
Sure I have tried others when they have a special deal and send me an e-mail.
But I always go back to midway, great place to do bizzness
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Glad to see the positive responses here about Midway USA.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by sackett

MM

Good. It leaves more stuff for everyone else that doesn't have your poor sob-story shipping delay and going to USPS issues. Do you want some crackers & cheese with your whine?

GFY

MM
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Wish they still had a paper catalog.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
I have ordered specialty ammo several times. Not one problem. If you want extra heavy or extra light, they have it and understand your needs.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
I order from Midway quite often. I've had one package arrive later than I Was quoted, but that was a USPS problem. Most of the time my stuff arrives a day or 2 earlier then they said it would.
Posted By: MadDog4298 Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
I live in Missouri and have to pay taxes when ordering from Midway USA but I can have it the next day. That’s worth a little extra to me. On powder,primers and bullets I usually go to powder valley.
Posted By: sackett Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by sackett

MM

GFY

MM

Truth hurts don't it?

so just go away....just go away and whine someplace else
Truth is that they use bait & switch on their shipping..................nothing more, nothing less.

So fu^ck off dipschitt.

Midway's all yours.

MM
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21

I could be wrong and probably am, but I think the UPS and USPS have their own deals worked out as for deliveries. The outfit shipping the parcel has nothing to do with it after the UPS picks up the package.

We get stuff quite often marked UPS that my local postal guy jams in our mailbox.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
I’ve dealt with Midway for probably 30+ years. They’re probably the best all around “mail order” outfit I’ve dealt with. My sons in Missouri live less than an hour from them. Last fall I drove down and picked up a same-day order from them. Also, Graf’s is close to them. They have an actual store front as well...always a good (expensive) side trip.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Alternatives are readily available
Originally Posted by muleshoe

I could be wrong and probably am, but I think the UPS and USPS have their own deals worked out as for deliveries. The outfit shipping the parcel has nothing to do with it after the UPS picks up the package.

We get stuff quite often marked UPS that my local postal guy jams in our mailbox.

Not positive, but I think it depends on the size of the package..........................they know when the tracking number is issued if it's going to be a UPS delivery or a USPS delivery. Tracking number formats are different.

If you are paying for UPS, you should get UPS service.

I absolutely, rarely get that kind on nonsense from other suppliers.

MM
Originally Posted by 700LH

Fact, & that's exactly the point.

MM
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21

I go to Brownell's if Midway doesn't have what I'm looking for. They're goo, too.
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Hey guys you need to remember these companies have consultants that come in and tell them to be competitive you have to do zero level stocking (make the manufacturer stock them), and other BS plans that make having parts in stock a real problem. Not to mention shipping practices, and so forth. I don’t blame them for trying to make thier own business better, but sometimes the results can stink... Anyone can make a mistake, the great ones tend no to repeat their mistakes all that much.

Brownells has real gunsmith experience on hand for tech calls - go find that anywhere ... NOT.
Midway USA ships FAST, and has a ton of products in inventory ... find that anymore ... not so much.

People who expect a group or person to be perfect at everything need to get away from the Internet and TV more - it doesn’t happen in real life.
In short respect them for what they are good at, it’s their strong point - if you want to complain about everyon’e week point, remember complaining about weak-points is probably a week point itself.

Life is Good... if not Get a dog, and treat it well... and it will be good.

Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
That's good MM. When it doesn't go all your way you call names. But Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Im waiting in que on the Midway chat line as we speak. Its actually moving very quickly. When I signed on 10 mins ago I was 43rd in line. Now 20th.
Posted By: noKnees Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
When I use midway from home I just use the free or economy shipping ( on the rare occasions when I can't get the free) and that ships UPS surepost. (UPS to the USPS), however when at the lake in the summer I select UPS as an option because USPS is terrible in that little town and I have never had them send a "UPS" order surepost and I probably order 15 times a summer and been doing that for several years.
Posted By: ridgerunner_ky Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21

MM

😭 😭 😭 waaaa waaaa waaaa booo hooo waaaa waaaa boo hoo
I've had a dealer account with Brownell's for 25 years; unfortunately, their dealer pricing is not what it used to be but their customer service, shipping & delivery is impeccable & is what Midway wishes theirs was.

Unfortunately, Brownell's doesn't always have what's needed, when it's needed.

If they did, I'd never visit Midway's website. Primary Arms also has far, far better service on the product types that it carries than Midway.

But ya'll just keep on with Midway.................they'll continue to be the last resort for me.

I feel much better now about whining about Midway, knowing that so many here will keep Larry fully satisfied.

MM
Posted By: Cluggins Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Not positive, but I think it depends on the size of the package..........................they know when the tracking number is issued if it's going to be a UPS delivery or a USPS delivery. Tracking number formats are different.

If you are paying for UPS, you should get UPS service.

I absolutely, rarely get that kind on nonsense from other suppliers.

MM

I have only had them hand off to UPS when the package could be delivered by USPS on a day that UPS doesn't operate. In other words, by handing off to USPS, I got the package on a Sunday instead of a day later on Monday.
Posted By: sackett Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Truth is that they use bait & switch on their shipping..................nothing more, nothing less.

So fu^ck off dipschitt.

Midway's all yours.

MM

Did I hurt MontanaBaby's feelings?

Before your continued crying about the B&S conspiracy theory, learn about how FedEx & UPS has been dumping their overflow packages onto USPS for a few months now. Midway has nothing to do with it.
Ain't possible for a suckass from a suckass state like Conn-et-i-cut could ever hurt my feelings.

Go lick some dingleberry's off Larry's ass.

MM
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Now, Boys.

It’ll all be okay.
Posted By: ribka Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Hey guys you need to remember these companies have consultants that come in and tell them to be competitive you have to do zero level stocking (make the manufacturer stock them), and other BS plans that make having parts in stock a real problem. Not to mention shipping practices, and so forth. I don’t blame them for trying to make thier own business better, but sometimes the results can stink... Anyone can make a mistake, the great ones tend no to repeat their mistakes all that much.

Brownells has real gunsmith experience on hand for tech calls - go find that anywhere ... NOT.
Midway USA ships FAST, and has a ton of products in inventory ... find that anymore ... not so much.

People who expect a group or person to be perfect at everything need to get away from the Internet and TV more - it doesn’t happen in real life.
In short respect them for what they are good at, it’s their strong point - if you want to complain about everyon’e week point, remember complaining about weak-points is probably a week point itself.

Good perspective but will still have to send prayers to those wait more than week to get their products after they order them
Posted By: Hastings Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
I've had a dealer account with Brownell's for 25 years; unfortunately, their dealer pricing is not what it used to be but their customer service, shipping & delivery is impeccable & is what Midway wishes theirs was.
Unfortunately, Brownell's doesn't always have what's needed, when it's needed.
If they did, I'd never visit Midway's website. Primary Arms also has far, far better service on the product types that it carries than Midway.
But ya'll just keep on with Midway.................they'll continue to be the last resort for me.
I feel much better now about whining about Midway, knowing that so many here will keep Larry fully satisfied.
MM
I haven't ordered a thing from them for several years after I ordered "in stock" powder from them during a powder shortage. I was promised for months that it would be sent shortly. Finally after about 8 or 10 months without notifying me they refunded my credit card account. I believe they diverted my powder to a more ''important'' customer and then the powder shortage got worse. If it was in stock I don't understand why it wasn't first come first served.
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
MontanaWoman needs to take a Pamperin.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I go to Brownell's if Midway doesn't have what I'm looking for. They're goo, too.

I have Brownell's catalogs from decades ago.
They still can be very handy looking for some parts, sights etc.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Midway USA - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

Fell asleep after "Hey guys..."

Could you say it again?
Posted By: doubleDs55 Re: Midway USA - 01/24/21
Ain't possible for a suckass from a suckass state like Conn-et-i-cut could ever hurt my feelings.

Go lick some dingleberry's off Larry's ass.

MM

I think you'd be able to do that free with a $49.00 order!
Posted By: Crappie_Killer Re: Midway USA - 01/24/21
I work less than 30 mins from Midway. I place my order before I leave work and get a notification that my order is ready for pickup before I can make the drive. Grafs is 40 mins away and find their pickup service is just as good.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Midway USA - 01/24/21
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I work less than 30 mins from Midway. I place my order before I leave work and get a notification that my order is ready for pickup before I can make the drive. Grafs is 40 mins away and find their pickup service is just as good.

Nice to have such good suppliers so close to home. Grafs is closer for me.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Midway USA - 01/29/21
Placed order late Saturday night. Shipped Monday. Delivered today by usps.

Damn you Larry!
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Midway USA - 01/29/21
Rubbing everyone's nose in it is really crappy, Killer.

Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Midway USA - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Rubbing everyone's nose in it is really crappy, Killer.

He implied that he lived in central Missouri. I thought he was looking for sympathy.
Posted By: SS336 Re: Midway USA - 01/29/21
I like Midway, when I use them, they are fast, priced reasonably, and you can get free shipping if you order more than $43 or something.
Only complaint is sometimes the packaging of ammo or bullets could be better. One of the better mail order houses out there.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Midway USA - 01/29/21
I just ordered some 55 gr. .223 bullets from Larry yesterday, got an e-mail that they shipped today. I always get great service from Midway.
Posted By: Biggs300 Re: Midway USA - 01/29/21
Surprised to see both brass and Sierra Gamekings for 308 Win. this past Wednesday at Midway and placed an order. They shipped the next day. Buy most of my reloading stuff there and have always been happy with both their service and prices.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Midway USA - 01/30/21
I buy from Midway sometimes. I like dealing with Grafs better and usually use them.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Midway USA - 01/30/21
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I buy from Midway sometimes. I like dealing with Grafs better and usually use them.

I've dealt with Grafs. They are the only place I buy black powder from, in fact, because they allow you to buy smaller amounts. Most places required you to buy a huge case of it.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Midway USA - 01/30/21
Originally Posted by Hogwild7

I bought 1000 once fired 38 special cases from Grafs.

Took em a month but I got em.

I was worried that they over sold.
Posted By: gene270 Re: Midway USA - 01/30/21
i have gotten two orders delivered by midway before the other two outfits can even get it out the door.....nothing like ordering something and waiting 8-10 days before it ships
Posted By: 700LH Re: Midway USA - 01/30/21
Just amazing I ordered 500 premium 115 grain 9MM bullets to reload from another vendor at before shortage prices prices 5 days ago and tracking says they will be delivered in the next two hours.
© 24hourcampfire