Home
Posted By: jmh3 Q????????? - 01/08/21
Can someone provide a summary of what’s going on in the Q thread? I don’t have time to click on hundreds of links, but it’s been at the top all day.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Don't waste your time.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
In a way it's kind of like..

"I saw it on the internet"
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Just read the last page and my comment about them talking about Lin wood having the goods on hunter biden...pretty much sums up all you need to know about it
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Typical lets forget about the "promises and predictions" that didnt happen and blindly move on to the promised "next big thing"
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Thanks, I read the few posts that weren’t just links and people were talking about not getting the comms. I figured it had something to do with hidden messages and I didn’t have the decoder ring.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Conspiracies backed up by conspiracies, supported by conspiracies. Q is crazy central. Bring on the lizard people.
There's enough LEGITIMATE crazy goin on, we don't need to be making [bleep] up.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Conspiracies backed up by conspiracies, supported by conspiracies. Q is crazy central. Bring on the lizard people.
There's enough LEGITIMATE crazy goin on, we don't need to be making [bleep] up.

But they do have a bison/Viking dude as a spokesperson....
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
The Q Club is an exclusive intelligence clique in which Qbers believe they have secret knowledge the ignorant masses don’t have. It’s an ego boost to be part of their code-deciphering group, as evidenced by their condescending comments to those outside their circle.

Qbers turn to conspiracy theories to satisfy their needs (which are mainly psychological). They have depended on farfetched conspiracy theories for belonging and superiority. It doesn’t faze them that most of their beliefs are irrational and just weird. Conspiracy theories give Qbers a false sense of control and makes them feel “special”.

Things that stand out with the Q crowd are the need for belonging, control, and superiority. Then throw in paranoia-based beliefs, insecurity, vulnerability, and fear. It’s a recipe for crazy.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
i said years ago when this Q horschit started that it was somebody playing a fantasy game. what is unreal is that some people are stupid enough to believe it. and the right wonders why a large segment of the population clumps us all under the heading of "nut".
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Release the crackheads.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i said years ago when this Q horschit started that it was somebody playing a fantasy game. what is unreal is that some people are stupid enough to believe it. and the right wonders why a large segment of the population clumps us all under the heading of "nut".

Sounds like L. Ron Hubbard kind of schit...
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Nothing is going on, its just tards buying into fantasies
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Can't help you. I have never once clicked on that thread.

How many others here have not? I wonder.

Edit to say: As a general rule, any thread that instantly shoots to multiple pages is either something whacknut, or a whizzing contest. Just say no.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Can't help you. I have never once clicked on that thread.

How many others here have not? I wonder.

Edit to say: As a general rule, any thread that instantly shoots to multiple pages is either something whacknut, or a whizzing contest. Just say no.

I didn't have time for that chit. Now I'm retired and have the time I'd rather read this dumpster fire. At least the crazy here is decipherable to some degree.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
The Q Club is an exclusive intelligence clique in which Qbers believe they have secret knowledge the ignorant masses don’t have. It’s an ego boost to be part of their code-deciphering group, as evidenced by their condescending comments to those outside their circle.

Qbers turn to conspiracy theories to satisfy their needs (which are mainly psychological). They have depended on farfetched conspiracy theories for belonging and superiority. It doesn’t faze them that most of their beliefs are irrational and just weird. Conspiracy theories give Qbers a false sense of control and makes them feel “special”.

Things that stand out with the Q crowd are the need for belonging, control, and superiority. Then throw in paranoia-based beliefs, insecurity, vulnerability, and fear. It’s a recipe for crazy.

Is the Reichstag burning? Has Poland attempted a border incursion? wink
Posted By: akasparky Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21

Originally Posted by jmh3

That could likely develope into a Jim Jones thing.
Posted By: akasparky Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Can't help you. I have never once clicked on that thread

So I'm not alone.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
So you folks who dis or ignore Que or think Que is a larp think Trump is done, and the Quber nutjobs agree with Trump and think the best is yet to come, right?
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Right on cue.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by jmh3
Originally Posted by rem141r

That is being kind.

Every damn time there is a worthwhile political movement it gets co-opted by a bunch of nut jobs and the media and left is only to happy to shine a spot light on 'em.

Every damn time.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
I did not look at anything Q was saying until about 3 months ago. I bought a book Called "Q Revolution" written by Neon Revolt

I studied people who studied the occult and satanism for many years. As I was reading the book I realized there was a lot of overlap between what was being said in the qanon world and what I already knew to be true. That is what got me listening more to what was being said.

The problem is qanon is driven by 4chan and 4chan is HUGELY susceptible to bullschit. So the Q movement no doubt has a lot of crap in it.

Still some of it is very interesting and I pay attention.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Right on cue.

Hey genius, the thread is 12 hours old. Right on Q, you post after i do. If youre so smart, why dont you post before i do.

Btw, where is the DOW and Bitcoin going to be in the next 3 mo?

And dont say, "In the news". wink
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Right on cue.

Hey genius, the thread is 12 hours old. Right on Q, you post after i do. If youre so smart, why dont you post before i do.

Put em on ignore Jag, put em on ignore, that’ll teach em, do it, cum on do it, be a man and put him on ignore.

But first, go childish and call him and others names, then put em on ignore.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Right on cue.

Post what? That you will be along shortly to spew more drivel?
Hardly prophetic.

As to your question, I posted my prediction back on January 1st - I predicted that Bitcoin would hit 50k. How am I doing compared to Q?
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by akasparky

So I'm not alone.

Nor, I.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Q????????? - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by akasparky

So I'm not alone.