Home
FBI searching offices, homes of Tennessee Republican lawmakers

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Federal agents searched the offices and homes of several Republican Tennessee lawmakers early Friday morning.

Agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation were at the Cordell Hull building in downtown Nashville, where they were seen searching offices, including that of former Tennessee House Speaker Glen Casada. The office of Representative Kent Calfee, a Republican from East Tennessee, was also searched.

A source told News 2 the FBI also searched Casada’s residence early Friday morning, as well as the homes of several other Republican lawmakers.

Casada resigned from his leadership role in Aug. 2019 amid a scandal involving racist and sexist text messages. The resignation came months after his colleagues in the State House voted “no confidence” in his leadership.

“I’ve spoken with Speaker Sexton this morning and I’m aware of the FBI raids,” Governor Bill Lee said when asked about the situation during an unrelated news briefing. “It’s certainly very concerning. I know very little about that. There’s been no FBI outreach to us, but I have confidence that Speaker Sexton’s on top of the situation and we’ll learn more as this unfolds.”

The U.S. Attorney’s Office of Middle Tennessee has not released any further information about the nature of the searches.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/fbi-searching-offices-homes-of-tennessee-republican-lawmakers/
The liberal Nashville media has been pizzed for several years that Republicans control Tennessee politics, except for Nashville, and the Negro mecca of Memphis. They are always calling for the investigation of this Republican politician and that Republican politician, all the while overlooking what goes on in Democrat run Nashville..........the mess in the Negro run school system, the everyday shootings committed 95% by Negroes, a woman mayor screwing her bodyguard, and the current mayor and his mishandling of the Covid mess.

I suspect that they are who is behind whatever is going on.
I suspect ALL Red states need to be ready for uninvited searches & seizures of this sort.
Originally Posted by Raeford
I suspect ALL Red states need to be ready for uninvited searches & seizures of this sort.

Bet on it.
Posted By: las Re: What's Going On In Tennessee? - 01/08/21
It begins....

Yep.
anyone that has supported the FBI up until now, despite the proof that they have morphed into the American Gestapo, is either asleep or complicit with their aims.
Can't the Red states throw the FBI and ATF out?
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The liberal Nashville media has been pizzed for several years that Republicans control Tennessee politics, except for Nashville, and the Negro mecca of Memphis. They are always calling for the investigation of this Republican politician and that Republican politician, all the while overlooking what goes on in Democrat run Nashville..........the mess in the Negro run school system, the everyday shootings committed 95% by Negroes, a woman mayor screwing her bodyguard, and the current mayor and his mishandling of the Covid mess.

I am not sure but it almost sounds like you don't like black people
So they investigate a state senator for "racist text messages."
They send 12 FBI agents to investigate a supposed noose in a NASCAR garage.

But not a single FBI agent to investigate vote fraud in Philadelphia.

The FBI is bad right now, almost a joke. Gonna get a lot worse with 4 years of Joe and Kamala. If you are an incompetent Negro female with a college degree, and you hate Trump, you should join the FBI you will have it made.
Probably be FBI Director in a few years.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

So how much of Memphis is not a Negro Mecca? That said I don't give a rats a$$ about your race. Negro.
You all must have missed the line

Casada resigned from his leadership role in Aug. 2019 amid a scandal involving racist and sexist text messages. The resignation came months after his colleagues in the State House voted “no confidence” in his leadership.

Those colleagues were republicans

What'd ever give you that idea? lol

Nope, negros is the answer.....

So about all the racist and sexist Blacks out there, why don't they quit their jobs over text BS? You think racism and sexism have a political party? Then you should look at the leftist scum.
Originally Posted by rickt300

So about all the racist and sexist Blacks out there, why don't they quit their jobs over text BS? You think racism and sexism have a political party? Then you should look at the leftist scum.

Because they aren't elected to run the state? The guy is obviously a corrupt low life politician that got caught again doing something he should not have. This time, it warranted the FBI.

So, there's a lot of people I don't like, Negroes just happen to be on my list.

So you hate people based on skin color. What about eye color and hair color? Do you hate gingers? What about the fat ginger guy you had to take showers with back in high school? All those freckles and the orange pubes.
Looking for Hillary's missing emails.

So you hate people based on skin color. What about eye color and hair color? Do you hate gingers?

We don't like you.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

So you hate people based on skin color. What about eye color and hair color? Do you hate gingers?

We don't like you.

I am truly hurt that you would say that. Now stop staring at the little hole in the middle of my avatar. You are making me uncomfortable.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: What's Going On In Tennessee? - 01/08/21

So they sanctioned him for sending inappropriate texts and he resigned. Where exactly does the FBI come into that equation?
Originally Posted by jmh3

So they sanctioned him for sending inappropriate texts and he resigned. Where exactly does the FBI come into that equation?

The equation is that he is a corrupt low life politician that his own party wanted nothing to do with.

It's a crime[racism]......now.
Jo & Ho gonna make everything right!

We don't like you.

I am truly hurt that you would say that. Now stop staring at the little hole in the middle of my avatar. You are making me uncomfortable.

Hold your head underwater until bubbles stop coming up. That'll make you feel better. Me too.

We don't like you.

Hold your head underwater until bubbles stop coming up. That'll make you feel better. Me too.

OMG, I am bleeding profusely. No seriously, your fascination with duck anuses is really troubling.

The equation is that he is a corrupt low life politician that his own party wanted nothing to do with.

Your new hero Warnock is a far worse individual.
I'm gonna admit right off, I don't watch much news and pay very little attention to state politics. Call me uninformed, but maybe is because I live in TN and don't have as much to fret (for the moment) of some of the other less fortunate folks on here that live in other states.
But I vaguely remember Phil Valentine talking about this dude some time back. Phil, being the die hard conservative he is, was trying to paint him in the best light possible, but I remember thinking that not even Phil could make what Casada did sound like the actions of someone reasonably bright and responsible. Can't remember the details, but there was a bit more weirdness there than just a few innocent texts, and it didn't really sound the rest of the R's in the state legislature had much use for him before the texts. He also had a chief of staff that was apparently a real piece of work. I want to think that part of the issue was Casada's trying to cover up for the nut job chief of staff.

Not saying he's not the victim of a D hit job, but I don't think it'd surprise too many folks if he was wadded up in some kind of malfeasance. That said, he is the representative for Williamson Co., the money stronghold the TN GOP, so he'd be a good target for the D's to torpedo (not that Williamson Co would elect a D dogcatcher, even if Casada went to jail for life).

Jim, you ever listen to Uncle Phil Valentine? How ya like him???????:)
Originally Posted by rickt300

Because they aren't elected to run the state? The guy is obviously a corrupt low life politician that got caught again doing something he should not have. This time, it warranted the FBI.

That is a lie, Blacks elect the worst people. John Wiley Price for one in Dallas. Sheila Jackson is another. Don't forget Maxine Waters POS all. If Casada got "caught" doing something he shouldn't have what is it? Just because the FBI fuggs with you doesn't mean you are a corrupt low life. But then again a politician is the definition of corrupt low life especially if that politician is both Black and a demrat. The Republicans are held to higher standards unless they go RINO.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Potsy
I'm gonna admit right off, I don't watch much news and pay very little attention to state politics. Call me uninformed, but maybe is because I live in TN and don't have as much to fret (for the moment) of some of the other less fortunate folks on here that live in other states.
But I vaguely remember Phil Valentine talking about this dude some time back. Phil, being the die hard conservative he is, was trying to paint him in the best light possible, but I remember thinking that not even Phil could make what Casada did sound like the actions of someone reasonably bright and responsible. Can't remember the details, but there was a bit more weirdness there than just a few innocent texts, and it didn't really sound the rest of the R's in the state legislature had much use for him before the texts. He also had a chief of staff that was apparently a real piece of work. I want to think that part of the issue was Casada's trying to cover up for the nut job chief of staff.

Not saying he's not the victim of a D hit job, but I don't think it'd surprise too many folks if he was wadded up in some kind of malfeasance. That said, he is the representative for Williamson Co., the money stronghold the TN GOP, so he'd be a good target for the D's to torpedo (not that Williamson Co would elect a D dogcatcher, even if Casada went to jail for life).

Jim, you ever listen to Uncle Phil Valentine? How ya like him???????:)

I'm not Jim, but Phil is hilarious.
Any word on this?

What about the fat ginger guy you had to take showers with back in high school? All those freckles and the orange pubes.

laffin

Maybe it’s just me, but I never looked that close at the dudes in the showers at high school
Maybe he was behind the Nashville bombing
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

What about the fat ginger guy you had to take showers with back in high school? All those freckles and the orange pubes.

laffin

Maybe it’s just me, but I never looked that close at the dudes in the showers at high school

Wonder if Jim ever dropped his soap in the shower
Originally Posted by slumlord

Back in high school, there was a White kid that told the Negroes that he had sickle cell and was going to give it to them. They'd run like a deer to get away from him........lol.

laffin

No chit, and thank God in Montgomery Co, we were allowed to back to class sweaty and stankin
Jim Johnson, Gay to top it off. https://www.facebook.com/schmeggin

laffin

Several times...................................on purpose.

Jim
Originally Posted by stxhunter

OMG.........wish I hadn't have looked. Now I know he did drop his soap in the shower.
Originally Posted by akasparky
FBI searching offices, homes of Tennessee Republican lawmakers

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Federal agents searched the offices and homes of several Republican Tennessee lawmakers early Friday morning.

Agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation were at the Cordell Hull building in downtown Nashville, where they were seen searching offices, including that of former Tennessee House Speaker Glen Casada. The office of Representative Kent Calfee, a Republican from East Tennessee, was also searched.

A source told News 2 the FBI also searched Casada’s residence early Friday morning, as well as the homes of several other Republican lawmakers.

“I’ve spoken with Speaker Sexton this morning and I’m aware of the FBI raids,” Governor Bill Lee said when asked about the situation during an unrelated news briefing. “It’s certainly very concerning. I know very little about that. There’s been no FBI outreach to us, but I have confidence that Speaker Sexton’s on top of the situation and we’ll learn more as this unfolds.”

The U.S. Attorney’s Office of Middle Tennessee has not released any further information about the nature of the searches.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/fbi-searching-offices-homes-of-tennessee-republican-lawmakers/

What were they looking for?

Dominion machines?

You seem so insightful. Maybe you can tell us why the FISA investigation has produced nada. Or maybe why the Portland Federal Building assault investigation hasn't produced anything but flies.

Fugking Nostradamus, you are.

laffin

Wonder why you are interested
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You seem so insightful. Maybe you can tell us why the FISA investigation has produced nada. Or maybe why the Portland Federal Building assault investigation hasn't produced anything but flies.

I would say in the case of the fisa investigation which has been concluded unless of course they opened another one because they didn't like the results of the first and also wanted to appease Trump, that either nothing illegal occured or the republicans investigating it that were appointed by republicans are incompetent. I mean look at the 9 Benghazi investigations that turned up no wrong doing. One either has to come to the conclusion that she didn't do anything wrong or the republicans doing the investigation were incompetent morons.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I would say in the case of the fisa investigation which has been concluded unless of course they opened another one because they didn't like the results of the first and also wanted to appease Trump, that either nothing illegal occured or the republicans investigating it that were appointed by republicans are incompetent. I mean look at the 9 Benghazi investigations that turned up no wrong doing. One either has to come to the conclusion that she didn't do anything wrong or the republicans doing the investigation were incompetent morons.

It wasn't Republicans doing the investigation. But, I digress.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Bet on it.

Ans so the Purge has begun....
FBI , law harassment arm of the Dems.
lol found his work email and ph number, address...
^

ROFLMAO!!!
Just as I pictured.
Doesn’t even know why he has a pecker, but wants to tell us all how to live.
wonder if he disappears like cowboytim.
wonder if he disappears like cowboytim.

Hopefully, but then he'll just show up with a different handle.

laffinMaybe it’s just me, but I never looked that close at the dudes in the showers at high school
C'mon party boy. Everybody loves a catcher. laugh
Originally Posted by Tyrone

laffinMaybe it’s just me, but I never looked that close at the dudes in the showers at high school
C'mon party boy. Everybody loves a catcher. laugh

That's what I am afraid of. He is into big hairy holes. He sees prison as a form of sex tourism. Don't get me wrong.
I have no problem with whatever sexual orientation people choose and whatever form they choose to show their love. It just needs to be legal and consensual.

So you hate people based on skin color. What about eye color and hair color? Do you hate gingers? What about the fat ginger guy you had to take showers with back in high school? All those freckles and the orange pubes.

Funny how you migrate this to high school locker room showers.... and how you like fat guys with redhair... So you like fat red headed guys, who are under 18.. which would make you both G A Y & and Pedophile... besides being a leftist democRAT... nothing out of line there is it..

Former Director of External Affairs of the Nashville Ballet?? hahahah... definitely a Ho Mo....and in Tennessee...
ever wonder into out of town bars in rural Tennessee?.... you'd find you ass beaten to a pulp and laying in a dumpster....
So all I asked was if anyone knew what was going on in Tennessee.

So far I see racist and homophobes are quite active, now how about those FBI dudes searching the offices and homes of Tennessee Republican lawmakers?

The last time something like this took place in Tennessee it resulted in quite a few arrests, If I recall correctly it was called
The Tennessee Waltz

So far I see racist and homophobes are quite active, now how about those FBI dudes searching the offices and homes of Tennessee Republican lawmakers?

The last time something like this took place in Tennessee it resulted in quite a few arrests, If I recall correctly it was called
The Tennessee Waltz

Well, to be fair, you did start this thread by asking a question, and I answered it correctly.............this is taking place in Nashville, a liberal run city, in which some in the news media have an ax to grind against the Republican run state government there. They have been trying to come up with something against the Republicans for a number of years now., while at the same time ignoring what is going on in their city, which is run by Democrats. So, you think it was racist that I bring up the mess called the Nashville school system, and the murder rate there? Do you really think it is a coincidence that the cause for that happens to be Negroes? Maybe I should have blamed it on rednecks, and then you would have been happy.

This is just another case of the FBI picking and choosing who they go after, and I'm not excusing corruption or criminal activities.

Not supposed to even notice skin color.

Wait, how did Pedophile Biden pick his staff again?

In a free America, you would be able to hate a person for whatever reason that you should choose. Maybe because they have a bird dog, or maybe because they don't have a bird dog. Not saying it is the moral thing to so, but that is what freedom is. miles
Casada, previous Speaker of the TN House is being investigated for kiting dark money he moved around to contest Rick Tillis, brother of Fed. North Carolina Senator Tom Tillis.

Cameron Sexton, current Speaker was contacted by FBI as soon as he took office after the ouster of Casada.

Having been in Casada's office during his tenure, I was thinking to myself it is good to be the king, scads of scantily clad good looking leg, and the guys with those skinny leg suits and Glen himself slicked up and promising everything to everybody...it reeked of God 'Ol Boyism...

The Governor's School Voucher is what got him, Tillis fought it, and would not knuckle under and it came down to threats and giving favors to get the bill passed, as speaker Casada was on the ropes to get'er done for Church Pew Bill, that is where the Casada rope began to unravel. Making enemies and if you live in a glass place where intrigue rules, expect a few rocks and he got dethroned.

Pissed that he was no longer the slick, smooth RINO rising star (he did win re-election to the House in his district) he went after Tillis and got caught breaking campaign finance laws, which in Tennessee takes place all the time, but if you pick on a brother of a Federal Senator you are liable to get your pee pee spanked.

Notice the press got tipped off that the FBI was on the way, reminds me of the spectacle of the arrest of Roger Stone, cameras all set up up as the Feds knocked on the door, they got a picture of Casada in his nighty, they intend to drag his body through the muck. Robin Smith, former chair of the TN Republican party and now a House member had her office ransacked too, as well as the person who beat Tillis in the primary. A case of petty getting even gone bad...

The Tennessee Waltz

If you have not been paying attention, the majority of people who respond on here are racists and homophobes.
Originally Posted by worriedman
Casada, previous Speaker of the TN House is being investigated for kiting dark money he moved around to contest Rick Tillis, brother of Fed. North Carolina Senator Tom Tillis.

Cameron Sexton, current Speaker was contacted by FBI as soon as he took office after the ouster of Casada.

Having been in Casada's office during his tenure, I was thinking to myself it is good to be the king, scads of scantily clad good looking leg, and the guys with those skinny leg suits and Glen himself slicked up and promising everything to everybody...it reeked of God 'Ol Boyism...

The Governor's School Voucher is what got him, Tillis fought it, and would not knuckle under and it came down to threats and giving favors to get the bill passed, as speaker Casada was on the ropes to get'er done for Church Pew Bill, that is where the Casada rope began to unravel. Making enemies and if you live in a glass place where intrigue rules, expect a few rocks and he got dethroned.

Pissed that he was no longer the slick, smooth RINO rising star (he did win re-election to the House in his district) he went after Tillis and got caught breaking campaign finance laws, which in Tennessee takes place all the time, but if you pick on a brother of a Federal Senator you are liable to get your pee pee spanked.

Notice the press got tipped off that the FBI was on the way, reminds me of the spectacle of the arrest of Roger Stone, cameras all set up up as the Feds knocked on the door, they got a picture of Casada in his nighty, they intend to drag his body through the muck. Robin Smith, former chair of the TN Republican party and now a House member had her office ransacked too, as well as the person who beat Tillis in the primary. A case of petty getting even gone bad...

Thanks for the educations. I was curious what this show was about.
Originally Posted by worriedman

Thanks for taking the time.

If you have not been paying attention, the majority of people who respond on here are racists and homophobes.

Duh...
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The FBI is bad right now, almost a joke. Gonna get a lot worse with 4 years of Joe and Kamala. If you are an incompetent Negro female with a college degree, and you hate Trump, you should join the FBI you will have it made.
Probably be FBI Director in a few years.

Simonkenton, How can you badmouth that group of steely-eyed G-men so much?

Why, they're on the case all the time. They immediately sent 18 agents to investigate a loop in Bubba Wallace's garage door opener.

And they've been investigating the evidence of Chinese bribery of the Bidens from Hunter's hard drive for two hyears now. Very complex case, that. (sarcasm font on)
Originally Posted by milespatton

In a free America, you would be able to hate a person for whatever reason that you should choose. Maybe because they have a bird dog, or maybe because they don't have a bird dog. Not saying it is the moral thing to so, but that is what freedom is. miles

You are free to hate anyone you want for baseless reasons and openly express it just like everyone else has the right to express their feelings of how they feel about it. You just don't have the right to act on that hatred. So hate gingers if you want but don't commit any crimes against them because of it. White supremacy is going strong today and they walk around showing it off proudly. Doesn't seem like they are any less free other than they can't string anyone up or drag them behind their trucks like the good ole days.
You are free to hate anyone you want for baseless reasons and openly express it just like everyone else has the right to express their feelings of how they feel about it. You just don't have the right to act on that hatred.

Depends on the act. I can choose not to associate with certain people, for my own reasons, that are none of anyone else's business. miles
Maybe a good place to fall back on the libertarian Twin Commandments,

Don't hurt any body,
And don't take their stuff.

You are free to hate anyone you want for baseless reasons and openly express it just like everyone else has the right to express their feelings of how they feel about it. You just don't have the right to act on that hatred. So hate gingers if you want but don't commit any crimes against them because of it. White supremacy is going strong today and they walk around showing it off proudly. Doesn't seem like they are any less free other than they can't string anyone up or drag them behind their trucks like the good ole days.

Give an example of “ white supremacy “ you have experienced.
A specific example. Not some brothers cousins girl friend saw on FB bs.

The Tennessee Waltz

Exactly. You’d think a sensitive sumbeech like yourself would leave such a den of meanies.
Jim,

How many white supremacists you see in this video?

What about?

The Tennessee Waltz

Then wtf are you even here soyboy?

LMFAO!!!!
When this link was originally up.
It was public veiwable.
Now its locked up.
100,s of us seen it back then.

If this aint proof that it is our one and only JimFromTN
Liberal Socialist Democrat voting F A G G O T.

Then nothing is.
LMFAO!!!

Been nuking her on another thread for several hours
And this proves it.
He locked up that account to try and erase the trail.

Mr. their are 700, 000 people in nashville comment he made on that other thread.
Then says so what are the chances that others might not have the same name .
Jim Johnson.
Most of his fughing post are Homosexual deflection word play
It is 2nd nature to the pickle sniffing fudge packers.
His modus operandi on here all the time....

AKA: Liberal Socialist Democrat voting F A G G O T.

TFF...

Chum is in the water guys.
Hammer this POS F A G G O T "JimFromTN"

Looks like an audition for those two gay guys on the Omaha Steaks commercial

LOL

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0814/re-jewish-space-lazers#Post15840814
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0829/re-jewish-space-lazers#Post15840829
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Give an example of “ white supremacy “ you have experienced.
A specific example. Not some brothers cousins girl friend saw on FB bs.

No white supremacy in TN. He's full of crap. Look up what happened in Knoxville about 14 yrs ago. Search Chris Newsom & Shannon Christianson, then I'll listen about this white supremacy bs.
Grisly details.

3-4 groids attacked a white couple

They were beaten, raped, made to drink clorox and bagged up in trash bags not even dead yet tossed in a dumpster
F A G G O T,s like JimFromTN always try to deflect and portray the contrarian victims advocate.

Obvious from all his postings for the most part on here.

LMFAO!!!

The Tennessee Waltz

Someone has been tonguing bunghole..
And is unhappy about being called out on it.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screenshot pc
Hahahahahahaha
BTT
LOL!!!
TurdburglarfromTN is gonna be mad at you rene

Negros have as a group, excluding many individuals who because of their personal success have been excluded from the race, been bribed into being demoroid lackys and ner-do-wells since their inclusion in the Great Society by LBJ. If you have personal ambition, Christian morals, are success oriented, etc. you can't possibly be of the Negro race. So says the biggest racists in the USA such as Big Al Sharpton. Otherwise known as "black leaders". My Glorious God, he even claims the title of Reverend; a teacher of the gospel, the good news of Christ our Lord. This in spite of his travel companion and concubine, the one popular and publicized at least, that flies in the face of false prophetic warnings. His behavior is otherwise known as fornication. Agree or not it is against Biblical teaching particularly for one claiming to be a leader and teacher of the Word. And I have not yet begun. Why should my dislike be labeled as "against black people" rather than a dislike for those followers of such teaching. Those people I do not like. You are among them. Are you black. IMWTK
Originally Posted by slumlord
Looks like an audition for those two gay guys on the Omaha Steaks commercial

LOL

Oh [bleep] I think I saw that couple last time I was at Frugal Macdoogal they had a cart full of boxed wine and White Claw. Fuggers took the last pack of mango claw LOL

The Tennessee Waltz

No one cares that you're a peter puffer. And all race cards are over their limits and have been declined.
BTT
TFF!!!!

LMFAO!!!
© 24hourcampfire