Home
Posted By: jmh3 They have lost their minds - 01/08/21
From Financial Times

Pelosi contacts top US military officer to warn of 'unstable president' launching nuclear strike

Nancy Pelosi said she had spoken to the US military’s most senior officer about taking precautions to prevent an “unstable president from initiating military hostilities or . . . ordering a nuclear strike”.
“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” the speaker of the House of Representatives wrote in a letter to Democratic colleagues.
Sounds like it.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: They have lost their minds - 01/08/21
Firing away at the President any way they can
Posted By: slymule Re: They have lost their minds - 01/08/21
They just keep making up more unbelievable stories, knowing the imbeciles that got them elected will buy into everything they say. This country is indeed full of morons.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Firing away at the President any way they can

Yep. Pulling out all the stops.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: They have lost their minds - 01/08/21
I wonder if she's actually crazy enough to believe the chit that comes out of her mouth or if it's just an act?
Posted By: Esox357 Re: They have lost their minds - 01/08/21
Delusional and drunk.....not a first for Piglosi
I have quit pretending they have any power or authority except as criminals engaged in criminal enterprise.
Posted By: JeffP Re: They have lost their minds - 01/08/21
Information warfare 101
Ruthless democrats. Meanwhile cowardly republicans piss on themselves and run to mics to throw patriots and there voting base under the bus. I just heard on Rush Ted Cruz turning on Trump for “dangerous rhetoric” or something along those lines and Trump himself hasn’t been supportive of the people that went to DC to support him.
She clearly was asking about China Joe now that his path to inauguration is clear. cool whistle
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
She clearly was asking about China Joe now that his path to inauguration is clear. cool whistle

That is exactly how I took it.
By vilifying Trump, they vilify his followers. Since Trump is nearly gone, I can only assume that casting an ugly light on his supporters is the goal here. Something smelly is blowing in the wind.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: They have lost their minds - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by slymule
They just keep making up more unbelievable stories, knowing the imbeciles that got them elected will buy into everything they say. This country is indeed full of morons.

Some morons for sure , but I think there are many who just hate white males [WM] . WM get up go to work have homes , trucks , boats , land , money , vacations , firearms etc. etc. - the do-nothings have nothing and are jealous of the WM's .

Having lived in the deep south for 40 years I can tell you all about jealousy . I've worked my ass-off doing hard work , Offshore rig work , did construction work owned business etc. still yet even people who know how hard I've worked and saved don't have a good word for me - due to jealousy . Again there's a lot of people who plain ole -- don't like WM's - far more than many realize , imo ..
We are President Trumps people in the Do-Nothings eyes .
Trump isn't a Do-Nothing he's a billionaire and MANY are jealous of him .
© 24hourcampfire