Home
Posted By: MadMooner Inauguration Day - 01/08/21
Can Trump make it to 1/20? Seems the dems are just getting cranked up and making a full court press.

What are the odds Trump is out before 1/20?
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Inauguration Day - 01/08/21
he won't be there and its not going to hurt anyone's feelings
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Inauguration Day - 01/08/21
He obviously won't be there.

I'd put it about 50/50 whether President Pence will be there, though. Congress is out for blood and folks are jumping ship like rats.
Posted By: MAC Re: Inauguration Day - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Especially not a brain dead LIB like you. I have been reading your posts for awhile and have finally decided that you are too mentally deficient to bother with. You can join the rest of the miscreants on the ignore list. Bye Bye
Posted By: thaxted Re: Inauguration Day - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by MAC

Especially not a brain dead LIB like you. I have been reading your posts for awhile and have finally decided that you are too mentally deficient to bother with. You can join the rest of the miscreants on the ignore list. Bye Bye

MAC I remember you from AR.

The mental midget you're responding to posts over there too ( he's one of the anti-Trump f*ckwits)

good call
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Inauguration Day - 01/08/21
Originally Posted by MAC

Just did the same thing, so many of the leftards have zero of importance to say.
© 24hourcampfire