Home
Posted By: 5thShock 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
There are two things that Trump can still do that cannot be undone by the criminals that jacked the White House.
First, he can declassify. There is information that will not harm the country if released. Who and what he has been fighting, Who and what will now be coming at us. The more we know, the more we can resist. I'm asking every one around this fire to email or call the White House and urge the President to declassify everything he can, now.
Second, he can pardon. I believe he is a man of good faith and knows who should pardoned.
What say you all?
Posted By: Stophel Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
I do NOT see him declassifying anything. I don't know who he'll pardon.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
I believe declassification is coming, especially as it relates to HAMMER and SCORECARD. Declassification of everything that doesn’t directly and demonstrably affect National security.

Pardon Assange and Snowden for starters and immediately put them on his payroll. I’m sure the Trump organization could use a couple good IT guys. 😁
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I believe declassification is coming, especially as it relates to HAMMER and SCORECARD. Declassification of everything that doesn’t directly and demonstrably affect National security.

Pardon Assange and Snowden for starters and immediately put them on his payroll. I’m sure the Trump organization could use a couple good IT guys. 😁

This
Posted By: Sycamore Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Release the Kraken!
Posted By: ironbender Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Release the Kraken!

I AGREE!
Posted By: Paul_M Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
He can declassify anything he wants.
The deep state rats who hold the files will never release them to the public.
Not enough time left for him to be able to force compliance.
If he was going to do it, it should have been done a while ago so he would have had time to force the issue.
Posted By: 5thShock Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Emailing him is free. Be negative and still act.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
DOJ: Declassify all that? Why sure, Mr Trump, we'll get right on that. We'll get back to you in a month or so.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

This

Agreed.

He should also do everything in his power to push 230 revocation on the media slime.
Posted By: Diesel Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Pardon snowden and assange. Expose the deep state in all its treachery
Posted By: HTDUCK Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
I emailed him yesterday evening about declassifying the whole mess.
Posted By: Steve Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
DOJ: Declassify all that? Why sure, Mr Trump, we'll get right on that. We'll get back to you in a month or so.

Exactly.
Posted By: RDW Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21

I would like to see declassification to the fullest extent that exposes the .GOV corruption...WE need to know the truth since WE hired them to work for us.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Yep, shine as much daylight on the steaming pile of crap as possible. I am all for it.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Posted this on Kristallnacht thread earlier. Supposedly wikileaks just released a whole bunch of information on the Clintons, John McCain, and lots of other government secrets. Still receiving updates about this. Clinton emails are highly redacted and have lots of blank spaces. Dont know what all it contains. The link I was sent is https://file.wikileaks.org/file/ but someone said it didn't work. Crockettnj explained how to correct the link and I thank him for that.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by Steve

Exactly.

Correct. It's too late.

The power of the President goes only as far as the bureaucrats being ordered to "do something," comply.

L.W.
Posted By: OldHat Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by Diesel
Pardon snowden and assange. Expose the deep state in all its treachery

Yes.
Posted By: BCBH Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Basically he has 2 arrows left to crack $500 million in this Stop the Steal grift. He's raised over $300m so far but him and his family throwing his supporters under the bus might make that goal impossible now. Read the fine print. That $ is going towards campaign debt, not overturning an election. It's a giant con and performance art like that last 4 years.
Posted By: GeoW Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
You all acting like we still have a Constitutional Republic.. For all practical purposes, Trump is under house arrest, our elected representatives are no longer our public servants. That's gone.
Posted By: WAM Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
In hindsight, Trump made two mistakes:
Hiring deep state operators who sabotaged his efforts. I give to you the dickless Attorneys General and FBI leadership who should have been directed to audit all swing state election processes and provide Fed oversight well before November just like in the civil rights era. Firing Fauci and Birx and telling the critics to pound sand should have been at the top of his list.

Secondly, not firing DOJ folks down the line until the Biden corruption was exposed earlier in the year. Ruby Ridge Barr should have been the first to go.

Happy Trails, dimwits
Posted By: Savage_Hunter Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
will he declassify the evidence of alien spacecraft and alien bodies at area 51?
Will he declassify that the CIA and LBJ conspired to kill JFK?
Will he declassify the evidence that FDR conspired to set up our navy for destruction at Pearl Harbor?
Posted By: renegade50 Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by Paul_M
He can declassify anything he wants.
The deep state rats who hold the files will never release them to the public.
Not enough time left for him to be able to force compliance.
If he was going to do it, it should have been done a while ago so he would have had time to force the issue.

This.....
Posted By: Hunterapp Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by 5thShock
There are two things that Trump can still do that cannot be undone by the criminals that jacked the White House.
First, he can declassify. There is information that will not harm the country if released. Who and what he has been fighting, Who and what will now be coming at us. The more we know, the more we can resist. I'm asking every one around this fire to email or call the White House and urge the President to declassify everything he can, now.
Second, he can pardon. I believe he is a man of good faith and knows who should pardoned.
What say you all?

This would be seen by Piglosi & others as reason enough to quickly exercise the 25th or impeach T rump.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Remember when young Bush got in so much trouble for laying-off the existing travel staff?

Trump should have canned everyone right out of the gate, at the beginning.

A man so concerned about loyalty should have been a bit more paranoid.

Screw their government pensions.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by BCBH
Basically he has 2 arrows left to crack $500 million in this Stop the Steal grift. He's raised over $300m so far but him and his family throwing his supporters under the bus might make that goal impossible now. Read the fine print. That $ is going towards campaign debt, not overturning an election. It's a giant con and performance art like that last 4 years.

Originally Posted by BCBH

It’s a free country kinda to believe what you like . But if you cannot see this man , DJT is the best President for America right now then you’re blinded by the MSM propaganda or are evil yourself
Posted By: RiverRider Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Steve

Exactly.

Correct. It's too late.

The power of the President goes only as far as the bureaucrats being ordered to "do something," comply.

L.W.

And this is exactly where the congress has fugged American citizens for many decades---by creating federal agencies with the power to legislate, for practical purposes, with no way to rein them in when they go rogue. Too bad the framers did not have the foresight to write into the Constitution a sunset provision for every federal law passed.
Posted By: BCBH Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
Originally Posted by BobBrown

It’s a free country kinda to believe what you like . But if you cannot see this man , DJT is the best President for America right now then you’re blinded by the MSM propaganda or are evil yourself

I don't watch MSM propaganda. I was an early supporter of Trump back in 2015 but he used the white populist to get elected and has not done [bleep] for them. The last 4 years of performance art has been nothing but how much he loves blacks and hispanics, letting criminals out of jail, Israel, Israel, Israel. Anything that was a positive for the founding stock of this country got nothing but contemplation and ultimately no action, over and over again. The only time he uttered the words white people was to denounce his supporters the Proud Boys when the media was labeling them as white supremacist. Instead of sticking up for those people he threw them under the bus. The only people who were getting prosecuted by his DOJ were people who defended themselves against ANTIFA. Groups like the Rise Above Movement (who beat up antifa that were attacking MAGA boomers in California) found themselves in jail while the antifa scum who were beating his supporters and burning down cities were let free to do it again the next time his supporters got together. He did nothing except tweet "Law and Order" while cities were burning all across the country this past summer but had the NG come out to put down his supporters 3 days ago. He's a fraud and his presidency has been a major disappointment. Wall? No! End to Birthright Citizenship? No! Lock her up? No!. Nothing he ran on in 2016 got done. He loss 5% of the white working class vote because of this.

Stop the Steal is just a grifting operation to pay down campaign debt with money from people who don't see through the bullshit. I wish it were different.

I'm evil for calling out the BS. lol. sure thing guy. GFY
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: 2 arrows left - 01/09/21
MIKEWERNER - "Remember when young Bush got in so much trouble for laying-off the existing travel staff? ... "

A slight correction. It was not Pres. Bush. That occurred when Bill and Hillary Clinton were co-presidents. Hillary was the despicable witch who fired the entire very competent travel staff and filled it with her own parasites. Ruined several people's lives by doing so.

FWIW.

L.W.
© 24hourcampfire