Home
What groups do you see aligning with patriots even though their reasons may be different?

BLM regarding law enforcement?

Antifa when they figure out the Dems are more fascist than Trump?

I seemed far fetched a week ago, but after the 6th who knows..
ANTIFA and BLM are the violent arms of the Progressive movement. They will wait fir further marching orders. They do their masters bidding.
Antifa is anarchists.
BLM is marxists.

I don't think that is a marriage made in heaven.
Fuqk em both. Who needs them...
whomever devised the destruction of the republican party like what has happened, is one smart SOB
ANTIFA are anarchists. They don’t care who is in power, their sole cause is disruption. If Soros thinks he can control thugs he’s mistaken.

BLM will still burn down a city next shooting. It won’t matter that Biden is in office.

The Dems were playing with fire empowering these groups. They were controllable when the bad orange man was in power, not so much now.
If Soros thinks he can control thugs he’s mistaken.

I think I just him laugh at you grin
that thought is true up to a point. When that point is resolved, he is right back to being your enemy
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
that thought is true up to a point. When that point is resolved, he is right back to being your enemy

Very true, but they have proven to be easily manipulated to achieve a goal.
BLM not Antifa will EVER align with Conservatives - oil & water .
Law enforcement is NOT an enemy. LE is a tool.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Antifa is anarchists.
BLM is marxists.

Marxism is the revolution, Communism is the goal. Antifa are communist, they have articles an the CPUSA pages all the time.
I'm just waiting for these groups to turn on their Democrat masters.
Originally Posted by jmh3
The enemy of your enemy is a friend

That's what Churchill said about the Russians during WWII. Patton saw both the Germans and Russians as enemies.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I'm just waiting for these groups to turn on their Democrat masters.

Yup ........ True that.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

You’re right concerning true conservatives, but this week has shown that the far/ extreme right is already aligned with BLM. Tell me if any of this sounds familiar,

“the system is broken, burn it down”
“never forget her name”
“the police didn’t have to shoot”
“It was mostly peaceful”
“The violence must have been caused by antifa”

Change a word or two in each group’s tag lines and they’re both saying the same things.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Antifa is anarchists.
BLM is marxists.

But it could make for some great fireworks..!!!!

Never heard of explosive 💣 emulsions?
(just kidding 99.999% here wouldn't)

on the everyday level, egg yolks and the
crema atop an espresso coffee shot
are a mix of oil and water.
Originally Posted by crc1514

You’re right concerning true conservatives, but this week has shown that the far/ extreme right is already aligned with BLM. Tell me if any of this sounds familiar,

“never forget her name”
“It was mostly peaceful”

Change a word or two in each group’s tag lines and they’re both saying the same things.

That was why I brought the subject up. Besides, do you really think it will matter to BLM which rich white man is in the White House the next time a black man is shot by a cop? There will be a riot. At that point, the Dems have painted themselves into a corner. They either have to alienate BLM or law enforcement. Its easy to be anti-cop and throw them under the bus when you aren't in power. Not so easy when you need them.
The only friends I’m interested in are real Patriots. I don’t want temporary friends or anyone that isn’t pro-constitution despite the short term benefits. BLM ANTIFA are only good for ballistics testing and terminal performance reviews.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The only friends I’m interested in are real Patriots. I don’t want temporary friends or anyone that isn’t pro-constitution despite the short term benefits. BLM ANTIFA are only good for ballistics testing and terminal performance reviews.

The democrats treat them as tools not friends.
Originally Posted by crc1514

“never forget her name”
“It was mostly peaceful”

The key difference is that the Marxist BLM wants to burn down everything associated with whitey & righteousness while Conservatives want to burn down anything associated with Marxism or the deep state.
Nope. The enemy of your enemy is just waiting to stab you in the back once your first enemy is eliminated.
© 24hourcampfire