Home
I never thought I would say that,,,LOL crazy
Actually both SUCK !
Yep, your choice just hit the button on the remote. Nowadays perhaps the OFF button is a better choice.
I can’t consume any “news”. Wake me up next election cycle.
I was so damn mad on election night watching FAUX that I wanted to shoot the TV. I was watching the theft and I couldn’t believe my eyes so I switched to CNN. They were better but it’s kinda like what fatal cancer is best.
Hmm
F=3
O=15
X=23
----------

C=3
N=14
N=14
---------

I disagree CNN<FOX
(pssst. quit paying them)
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I was so damn mad on election night watching FAUX that I wanted to shoot the TV. I was watching the theft and I couldn’t believe my eyes so I switched to CNN. They were better but it’s kinda like what fatal cancer is best.

The same night Fox wouldn't call Texas for Trump. lol
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Hmm
F=3
O=15
X=23
----------

C=3
N=14
N=14
---------

I disagree CNN<FOX

khazarian mafia numerology?
Then you might be a communist.
Posted By: 673 Re: I think CNN is better than FOX - 01/12/21
The chicks are hotter on Fox so its more believable.
DIdn't watch CNN already and quit watching Fox the day after the election. Don't plan on tuning back in either.....
Cancel cable get a good antenna & save money. I'm setting here watching Cheers for free. Cable sucks. News sucks.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I never thought I would say that,,,LOL crazy
Actually both SUCK !
I don't touch any of 'em... Only OAN once in a while... The rest are just TASS inspired..
On election night CNN was actually less biased.

And I'm not joking.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Cancel cable get a good antenna & save money. I'm setting here watching Cheers for free. Cable sucks. News sucks.

👍
I think any of you that watch any of that schit are fuucking morons.
Originally Posted by deflave
On election night CNN was actually less biased.

And I'm not joking.

Frightening observation.
America's Voice?
Newsmax?
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I think any of you that watch any of that schit are fuucking morons.

I doubt it. The part about you thinking, that is.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I knew a guy with a brain tumor that thought he was in perfect health even right up till he went into the final coma. He tried to come to work when he couldn't walk anymore. It was torture for everyone else but for Craig, it seemed not that bad. He kept asking why he was so tired.
The only thing I know about CNN is the life so many morons give it here. They hate CNN, but promote it heavily.
© 24hourcampfire