Home

Just asking

Commando?
Are there other varieties of kilt that are not Scottish?
Originally Posted by aalf

Commando?

We got there quick. šŸ˜ƒ
Originally Posted by Hookset

Isnā€™t prince charles from Wales? I seen that freak with one

I have no idea how all this goes.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by aalf
Commando?
We got there quick. šŸ˜ƒ

Came via channeling...... grin

Just asking
https://www.511tactical.com/kilt

I've actually seen dudes at gunshows wearing these.
If youā€™re wearing underwear, itā€™s not a kilt. Itā€™s a skirt

Yes

Yes there is.
DNKE (Damn Near Kilt Em) is very popular. I have a couple of them.
They are made with modern materials and come in regular colors, not plaid. I have a Smithy that is made with very heavyweight denim and is very tough. It's like a pair of Carhartt cargo shorts but way more comfortable. I also have a Techlite Rogue. It is made with lightweight water resistant material. It's great for hiking and outdoors.
Guys will give you chit about wearing them but they are so comfortable to wear and the best part is that woman love a man in a kilt.
Went to a wedding once, most all the men wore them. It was different
Don't wear one myself.

But...

Last time I saw a bunch of dudes wearing them was at the Athena Caledonian games. One of the contests is a "caber toss". (Roughly 20' larch pole, about 150#s)

I'll tell you right here, right now, I wouldn't be flippin' any of those guys any schit about wearing a skirt!
I been considering it

Pants are just constrictive on my sack.

But im not in a club, didnt want anyone ā€˜pullin my card if I got caught outā€™
Do you know why Scotsmen wear kilts?

Because sheep can hear zippers from a mile away.
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

Because sheep can hear zippers from a mile away.

Hey, a little mutton is better than nuttin'!
My buddies wedding party consisted of a bunch of firefighters wearing kilts since he and his bride were both of Scottish descent. I donā€™t even wear shorts so a kilt is definitely not a part of my wardrobe.
How would that be on a bicycle?

Awkward

Birdcatcher? You got your ears on???
How would that be on a bicycle?
Awkward
Birdcatcher? You got your ears on???

Tards here skip the seat.......
I don't have the legs for it.
Iā€™ve actually thought about it, for the same reason as you, Slumlord. Too cold here now, but I might get something for next summer.

Heck, with the ā€˜vid, no oneā€™s going to bother me anyway. Iā€™ll tell them Iā€™m wearing my mask down under.
There's a fat commie in my town that wears one all the time. I used to fight with him in the local newspaper comment section. And he is a school teacher - hopefully his desk has a modesty panel.

Wife and I decided to try a local vietnamese restaurant one night, and he was there. Seemed like he was a regular. I've never been back.

Did that answer your question?
I thought about purchasing official scottish kilt and the trappings on several occasions at over 1,000.00$ I guess I will have leave it to nobility. I'm surpised slummy doesn't have one already sure save time when taking pictures of your own duper

Good luck and shoot straight y'all.
No thanks.
Doctor I call on wears them. He says people ask him all the time what heā€™s got on under there. He says, on a good day, lipstick. On a bad day, Copenhagen.

P
I doubt that anyone in my family was high enough in the social hierarchy to wear a kilt. They probably wore a ragged blanket infested with lice. GD
I been considering it

But im not in a club, didnt want anyone ā€˜pullin my card if I got caught outā€™

Have you thought about getting bigger pants?
Never worn it, but do have one in the family colors. Pictures of Grandpa in one however.
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

So they can sht themselves and run away at the same time.
does a filthy, extra long iron maiden tshirt count?
Toby doesnā€™t ware a kilt, but he does ware a pare of hot pants!! šŸ˜šŸ˜
This nimrod who works at Wallyworld must wear one quite a bit. I've seen him several times and he always has that kilt on. He must really love the sense of freedom it gives him.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/EOR7QJJ.jpg?2[/img]
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I been considering it

Have you thought about getting bigger pants?

Maybe a onesie? Send me a 5x short lol
Do kilts have mesh like swimming trunks?

To keep everything sorted out.
Ol slum...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

#thestruggleisreal
my brother does once in a while, we are half Scott.
I wore a gunnysack one time after s h i t ting my pants. Had to wear something waiting for my pants to dry after washing them in the stock tank....
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Ol slum...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

#thestruggleisreal

TFF

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
© 24hourcampfire