Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1r2rdmWsPE&feature=emb_logo
That lawyer got fired today by PBS.
Still don't believe the public school system is complicit?
Until the last couple of months, I was not aware of how deeply and strongly half of this country hated me. Me being collective, working class, pro family, anti abortion, anti uncontrolled immigration, veteran, constitutionalist, caucasian. I now know, if there were no consequences, these people would pull a trigger on me in a heartbeat and never lose a minutes sleep. Unity my arse, they want elimination.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
That lawyer got fired today by PBS.

Probably got a couple million bucks severance pay.
Originally Posted by Dess

The Left have turned public education into a cesspool of political correctness and Marxist indoctrination.
Come on if you are coming!
Typical beta. She’ll hide behind someone but doesn’t have the sack to enforce her own beliefs. Reminds me of paddler and a few others.
Originally Posted by Mac84
Typical beta. She’ll hide behind someone but doesn’t have the sack to enforce her own beliefs. Reminds me of paddler and a few others.

The left is full of them
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Until the last couple of months, I was not aware of how deeply and strongly half of this country hated me. Me being collective, working class, pro family, anti abortion, anti uncontrolled immigration, veteran, constitutionalist, caucasian. I now know, if there were no consequences, these people would pull a trigger on me in a heartbeat and never lose a minutes sleep. Unity my arse, they want elimination.

You left out heteronormative and male.
Conservatives search for leaders. Liberals long for dictators.
unfortunately there are 70 times 7 of them
Originally Posted by flintlocke

You said a mouthful, there.

Weak minded people always look for scapegoats. Used to be just men, seems they have figured out a way to make it just the men they can’t intimidate.
Has anyone noticed how the radical Left never, ever says anything positive about Biden, or Kommie Harris?

Everything they say is hate filled about Trump and conservatives.
It's finally beginning to dawn on me what it must have felt like to be Jewish and in Germany circa 1937-38.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
It's finally beginning to dawn on me what it must have felt like to be Jewish and in Germany circa 1937-38.

Well the Jews didn't have guns so they were easy targets. Always remember that even if you face death on the day they come for ours. We cannot let them disarm us.

The only places that have re-education camps have been communist nations. This guy thinks those places are what need to happen here.
Originally Posted by AZ_Hunter
Originally Posted by Dess

The Left have turned public education into a cesspool of political correctness and Marxist indoctrination.

+10000000000
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by 22250rem

Well the Jews didn't have guns so they were easy targets. Always remember that even if you face death on the day they come for ours. We cannot let them disarm us.

The only places that have re-education camps have been communist nations. This guy thinks those places are what need to happen here.

........ Ain't that the truth. Which is why they hate the second amendment so much.
Originally Posted by sse
unfortunately there are 70 times 7 of them

More like 7,000,000 x 10 of them.....devoid of the truth and projecting their BS on conservatives. Loved the part about how all Fox was doing was pushing Biden BS that wasn't true......wonder if he saw the story that came out AFTER the election about the FBI already having an ongoing case against Hunter!
I don’t have enough ammo, nor rope, though I have a lot of both. But such things matter little, when what I do have is a bottomless well of fury combined with a lifetime of ingenuity.

I wanted to be left alone. To live my life as it was, to see my children succeed in life, to cherish and teach my grandchildren. The blessings of life have been nearly unfathomable up to now, so it is no surprise that the dark and implacable rage resulting from the theft of all those blessings would equal or surpass the scale of what was taken. More is being stolen here than just an election. That we could bear, and get past. What we cannot let pass is the theft of our way of life, which is what is being stolen here. For that, recompense must be made, and in equal or greater amount than the value of what was stolen.

What is your way of life worth? Who would you kill to see it preserved? How many, to see that your children and grandchildren enjoy the things that made your life wonderful? If someone were able to steal the memories of your best times with your father or grandfather, what would be the value of that? What if they stole those same things from your children or grandchildren? Is that value any less? What can someone pay to atone for that?

We have to stand together to fight this evil, to the death if necessary. Our way of life is at stake. Our children‘s and grandchildren’s future. So are we going to set aside our little differences to become a force to be reckoned with, are we going to die one at a time and pointlessly, or are we simply going to comply, and let it all go? What is all we have known worth to us? I know what it is worth to me. What is it worth to you?
[quote=Nebraska]

More like 7,000,000 x 10 of them.....devoid of the truth and projecting their BS on conservatives. Loved the part about how all Fox was doing was pushing Biden BS that wasn't true......wonder if he saw the story that came out AFTER the election about the FBI already having an ongoing case against Hunter![/quote]

Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha
Thanks that’s funny
© 24hourcampfire