Home
I'm sure Biden and the rest of the commie's are pissed about this........

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Crude-Oil-Flow-From-Saudi-Arabia-To-US-Falls-To-Zero.html
Why would they be pissed?
I’m sure there are people working on correcting this as we speak......
Won't take much from the zero fracking Cho Xiden administration and oil imports will be back to 2005 levels, with 4 dollar pump prices again.
Joe and the Ho are sure to f uck up gas prices, no doubt about it.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Won't take much from the zero fracking Cho Xiden administration and oil imports will be back to 2005 levels, with 4 dollar pump prices again.

If pump gas went to 10 dollars, the US companies would be all too happy to supply it.
Hear hear to oil patch of the USA.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

If pump gas went to 10 dollars, the US companies would be all too happy to supply it.

Can’t really blame them.
What sux is with OPEC driving the cost of crude up by cutting production the US oil companies will match OPECs price even though our imported oil is fractional of what it once was.

Seems some folks think our president sets oil prices.
SlowJoe will never encourage north american production ramp up to offset cost to us consumers.

Everything energy production wise President Trump did will be undone by slow joe....

Book it..........
Now we need demand to return to drive up oil prices Johnny. Put folks back to work.
I hear everyone blaming China but the Saudis got what they paid for and that's the end to US oil production...tell me I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by thirdbite

They want the US to be dependant on chithole Arab countries.

Drive the green deal.
"the Saudis got what they paid for"

The Saudi's wanted the US to stop importing Saudi oil? Can you explain why?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

They want the US to be dependant on chithole Arab countries.

Drive the green deal.

The Saudi's are our strategic ally and a customer for our arms sales. Why would the want us dependent on other Arab countries. The Saudi's are more than willing to export oil to the US. We are not importing. If you read the article, we are importing less from all Persian Gulf countries.
we're letting this group of schitholes set the price of oil for the world

Algeria
Angola
Congo
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon
Iran
Iraq
Kuwait
Libya
Nigeria
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Venezuela
Originally Posted by renegade50
SlowJoe will never encourage north american production ramp up to offset cost to us consumers.

Everything energy production wise President Trump did will be undone by slow joe....

Book it..........

Obama wanted to end fracking by requiring a federal permit to frack. Biden will do whatever Obama wants him to do. A new nuclear deal with Iran will be next.
Originally Posted by Potsy
I’m sure there are people working on correcting this as we speak......

Yup. It's not going to last very long. The sand monkeys will be back dictating terms and holding us hostage.
Already are......UAE is warning us to not ramp up production.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...oducers-as-oil-prices-hit-11-month-high/

No, they don't want anyone to stop importing.

"The Saudis got what they paid for" comment means this to me.

OPEC controls the amount of their crude oil production.

If they cut production the price of crude rises.
If they raise production levels crude prices fall.

The longer they can keep the world market crude oil prices down, the less profitable it is for those producing crude in countries not involved with OPEC.

They can starve out those not as wealthy as they if they can keep crude prices down by flooding the market with less expensive OPEC crude.

Many oil producers here in the USA have suffered due to the low prices we see at the pump. Some have shut down just due to lack of probability at current prices.

OPECs price controlling strategies work very well, they are "mostly"
filthy rich, at least the OPEC controlling entities are. Some countries involved in OPEC that aren't so rich have suffered through this period of high production/low price as well but they are too small to have much of a voice within the ranks of the OPEC filthy rich guys aka Saudi's.

Recently the Covid Pandemic has had a huge effect on oil producers.

With all the shutdown businesses and so many staying at home the demand for oil has fallen off, that coupled with OPEC having the world market flooded with surplus crude is why we've seen really low prices at the pump.
It's also relevant to OPECs recent change in strategy, they've cut production to get the crude prices back up.

We produce a lot of oil here in the US but we also burn a lot.
Our current export of oil has little to no effect on the world market crude prices.

I seriously doubt no matter how much we step up production here will change the prices we see at the pump.
Our oil companies will match the Saudi controlled world market price to increase their profits or in some cases make them profitable at all.

Another thing to keep in mind is it's much cheaper for the Saudi's to produce crude oil than it is for the US oil companies to produce shale oil by fracking.
An investment opportunity for the Biden family! Once Joe stops US production, the Arabs can start sending oil again.
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by renegade50

Book it..........

Obama wanted to end fracking by requiring a federal permit to frack. Biden will do whatever Obama wants him to do. A new nuclear deal with Iran will be next.

Yep. And another plane load of cash will be sent to the Muslims to find Terrorists operations. 😡
Originally Posted by JGRaider

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Crude-Oil-Flow-From-Saudi-Arabia-To-US-Falls-To-Zero.html

JG - with Covid slowing worlwide demand, is W. Texas still drilling and pumping?

- anybody have a forecast about how a probable attack on fracking affects domestic production from shale? Especilly since Biden can prbably on restrict that on Fed land?
Originally Posted by rem141r

Algeria
Angola
Congo
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon
Iran
Iraq
Kuwait
Libya
Nigeria
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Venezuela

You left out North Dakota!
Originally Posted by victoro

Obama ain't the boss of anything. He never has been.

Obama and Biden both are mere pawns, and answer to their globalist handlers.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Algeria
Angola
Congo
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon
Iran
Iraq
Kuwait
Libya
Nigeria
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Venezuela

Please tell us exactly when North Dakota joined OPEC.

Do you have a link for when it happened?
Originally Posted by hatari

JG - with Covid slowing worlwide demand, is W. Texas still drilling and pumping?

- anybody have a forecast about how a probable attack on fracking affects domestic production from shale? Especilly since Biden can prbably on restrict that on Fed land?

Last I saw there were about 325 rigs drilling in the USA, the Permian has 180 of those. We're down from a high of around 500 drilling rigs, but it has picked up some lately.

The point of my OP was that Biden and the commie's want us dependent on foreign crude, as we were before Trump took over. That point apparently went right over the heads of many here (not you obviously Jeff).

Right....and if beef prices went to $20/lb you'd be the first in line to sell. What's the difference?
Originally Posted by ledvm

Can’t really blame them.

We have this idea that American Oil is good and nobel.

Foreign Oil is evil and nasty.

There ain't much difference.

We can get a royal fugging from either.
I work in the Gulf and see tankers pass our location. They head North floating high and head south loaded. We are exporting.

Can’t really blame them.

Your ignorance is showing again. I guess you'd rather burn 11M/bbls a day of Persian Gulf oil than our own? Give me a freaking break.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Algeria
Angola
Congo
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon
Iran
Iraq
Kuwait
Libya
Nigeria
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Venezuela

Please tell us exactly when North Dakota joined OPEC.

Do you have a link for when it happened?

Lil, doesn't Even have ti be exact, just a round about estimation.

Can’t really blame them.

Your ignorance is showing again. I guess you'd rather burn 11M/bbls a day of Persian Gulf oil than our own? Give me a freaking break.

Jeeezus jumping christ.

We killed several thousand American soldiers in the middle east over oil....now that oil is no good?

Did all the American Oil companies divest?
So big oil killed ordered the Gulf War, or the Fed's did? They're not the same thing you know, or should know. We're not a state run oil company like the rag heads BTW.

OPEC has done embargoes and production reductions for fifty years in attempts to inflate oil prices.

Inflated oil prices made it profitable for American Oil to explore and exploit domestic energy sources. Inflated gas prices brought about CAFE and American demand for fuel efficient autos which decreased demand.

OPEC got what they deserved.
We are shipping a pile of cheap oil to the coast.

We were gonna pay for the war with cheap oil.

Well....oil is cheap. Is the balance zero?

Any reason we can't buy oil from the fuggers when its cheap? Or do we have to wait till its 100 dollars?

I dont know....was the second Iraq War on a per barrel basis or was it a dollar amount.

As far as who ordered the war.......we haven't done a single thing in the Sand Box since the 50's that wasn't about oil.
That's a Federal Gov't issue, not an "American Oil" issue as you stated. I agree the war was primarily over crude oil, but has zero to do with the American oil industry or it's suppliers.

BTW, foreign oil isn't cheap, it's competitive with WTI, which is why we should be producing and using domestic oil, nobody else's if we can help it. Buying "cheap" oil from Persian Gulf states only funds their terrorism efforts against us, but you already knew that too I guess. Royal families in those places live like kings, the rest of the population lives like a bunch of third world pigs that they are.
© 24hourcampfire