Home
Just heard on Newsmax.
CNN reported it as well, it can’t be true 🙄
Fugger is scared. Bad scared.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

How so?
I actually think he’s probably acting on his own behalf now vs what trump wanted him to do. Before now he was too busy choking on trumps c@ck trying to please him
Originally Posted by copperking81

How so?

Because the sonofabitch is just as guilty as the rest. They're ALL chitting bricks!

How so?

I’m thinking that he’s very exposed should Trump declassify all documents and wants Trump gone and powerless asap
Jmo

For what other reason would he switch so quickly?
Sucking up to Schumer would be a waste of time.
Why would trump wait to declassify if he was going to?
Originally Posted by JeffP

Possibly some bad, salacious info on him in those docs.
I figure tomorrow would be a good day to declassify.
Cancel culture. He doesn't care about us, just his wallet. Just like 90% of the other fugtards in DC
He should burn it all down on his way out the door, at a minimum. Scorched earth on these commie pieces of schit. Poison the wells and sow the ground with salt for their azzes. Will he? Doubt it, he’s been too passive already to go barbarian now. We were looking for a badass to bust heads. Looking like we got about half that. He’s got until Jan 20 to prove me wrong, and that’s a plate of crow I will eat with a grin. Make me do it. Please.

How so?

I’m thinking that he’s very exposed should Trump declassify all documents and wants Trump gone and powerless asap
Jmo

For what other reason would he switch so quickly?
Sucking up to Schumer would be a waste of time.

I've assumed for awhile that mitchie has a personal, genuine disdain for President Trump and he's been waiting for an opportunity to take him out. This is that opportunity. mitchie just got re-elected, can take President Trump off the playing field for good, and likely with little repercussion. Or at least that's his calculation.

I hope you're right. At this stage, I think if President Trump was going to drop a document bomb, he'd have done it by now. Even if he wants to, he may not have anyone who will actually pull the lever for him.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
He should burn it all down on his way out the door, at a minimum. Scorched earth on these commie pieces of schit. Poison the wells and sow the ground with salt for their azzes. Will he? Doubt it, he’s been too passive already to go barbarian now. We were looking for a badass to bust heads. Looking like we got about half that. He’s got until Jan 20 to prove me wrong, and that’s a plate of crow I will eat with a grin. Make me do it. Please.

Yeah, his little messages the past few days have not exactly inspired confidence from me. I wish he would do something impressive, but it ain't lookin' that way right now.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Yeah, his little messages the past few days have not exactly inspired confidence from me. I wish he would do something impressive, but it ain't lookin' that way right now.

The seized laptops,,,,maybe.
As far as declass goes, if he coulda, he already woulda.
Besides, at this point if he ordered the declass, those responsible for the documents would simply refuse to do so. No repercussions at this point.
Mitch is probably retiring at the end of this six (if he makes it that long anyway). He’s made his, why should he GAF? Not like his governor is gonna recall him.
Saw this coming four years ago when he went underground after Trump won the primary. If Republicans hate anything, it’s actually having to work and pass legislation instead of just sit in front of a fox camera and bitch about Obama (or Trump).
Originally Posted by Rooster7

How so?

Because the sonofabitch is just as guilty as the rest. They're ALL chitting bricks!

No one is coming for them.

They investigate themselves and the media wont go after them.....if they comply.

Just wait it's all part of Q's master plan you'll see
It ain't like McConnell just turned into a bad guy. I'm not chucking rocks either...Cornyn is just as bad.
It's about the money coming in from donors, or the lack of.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Probably, considering Q was a way to make people complacent and passive. Better to have your enemy watching Q and "trusting sessions" etc... than actually doing anything.
The Dems don't care. They could have a video of Shumer blowing little boys and they'd still vote the piece of sheet in.
Originally Posted by dieselfitter
The Dems don't care. They could have a video of Shumer blowing little boys and they'd still vote the piece of sheet in.

Same with McConnell.
I will back up and eat a little crow. Though it’s very likely wishful thinking.
If they fail to convict in the Senate, it’d be a blow to the D’s early on. Even if they convict, it would all be aired out at trial. Not something the d’s really want to happen.
Mitch may at least be planning on providing some quality entertainment.

Just because he supports impeachment, he may or may not support conviction. He is, after all, a politician first and foremost.
Originally Posted by Potsy
Mitch is probably retiring at the end of this six (if he makes it that long anyway). He’s made his, why should he GAF?

I hope he get's the Romney treatment and is shouted down as a traitor EVERY DAY of his life going forward, even after he's out of office. As a matter of fact, I wish that for all these P'OS!! Can't wait to spot Ben Sasse or Don Bacon here in NE so I can let them know how I feel about all the support they've sucked out of our best hope for freedom!!!
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Cancel culture. He doesn't care about us, just his wallet. Just like 90% of the other fugtards in DC

^^^this^^^

You don’t need to look any deeper or read further into it than this right here. McConnell is a swamp rat that pretended to get along with Trump for as long as he needed to and now he smells blood.
Originally Posted by Potsy
I will back up and eat a little crow. Though it’s very likely wishful thinking.
If they fail to convict in the Senate, it’d be a blow to the D’s early on. Even if they convict, it would all be aired out at trial. Not something the d’s really want to happen.
Mitch may at least be planning on providing some quality entertainment.

Just because he supports impeachment, he may or may not support conviction. He is, after all, a politician first and foremost.

That's an interesting take. I still think he just wants to stick it to President Trump but who knows... maybe not.
Mitch McConnel is going to turn the senate impeachment trial over to Chuck Shumer following Bidens inauguration. Trump will be tried in absentia and there is legal precedent to do this from a impeachment post office in 1887.
It is going to be a long 4 years.
One or two have mentioned it so far.

THEY DIDN'T WANT TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE TO BEGIN WITH.!

None of them, Democrat or Republican, even the "Independents" didn't want him on the ticket 4 years ago.

I do believe many of them think if they can burn his ass now, they'll do everything in the power to accomplish that.

doc Encore has a point. McConnell can delay until the torch is passed and try to play it off as "Nothing I could do about it". It's easy for ,me to see that happening.

Exactly, even if they have something on him.

Sometimes one must use all the ammo one has except for the last round, and if they're still coming at you, the last one is saved for oneself.

The Donald, being a New York Billionaire, may not have ever thought along those lines
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
It is going to be a long 4 years.

Ummm... it ain't gonna end in four years.
Again MSM spin on the headline. Mitch didn’t say he supports it. He said it’s not going to happen before the election, and he left it open for consideration.
It’s not up to him anyway, as Nancy will hold the articles of impeachment until the Democratic majority takes over in the Senate on the 22nd.

It’s all a game. There won’t be enough votes to convict, so I suspect Biden will step up and “pardon” Trump for the good and unity of the country. Complete BS, you can’t pardon someone for a crime they weren’t convicted of, but the American public is too dumb to realize that a house impeachment in meaningless. It’s just a big word that sounds scary.

Trump wasn’t able to drain the swamp, but he was able to get the turds to float to the top so we could all see them for what they are.
Trump could have pictures of them screwing babies and then
eating them, they would get buried.

Could send them to all media outlets, and buried.

If a few published them, they would be marginalized and destroyed.

People need to wake up and realize where we are right now.

For the last year,
Good is bad
Bad is good
Violence is peaceful

Unless

Peaceful is a violent insurrection.

The media is about 98% controlled by the party.
Just like the old USSR days.

In war, in life in general, information is the ultimate power, and
weapon.

And we have very little information transmission on our side.
And control none.

We are in a hole I don't know how to get out of.
People talk about fighting.
Look at last week.

"Bloody insurrection"

Any armed uprising, even if 100% peaceful, has already
had it's narrative written. And will be met with terminal force.
If it gets too bad, the "Blue Helmets" so many have feared will
be invited in.
he is doing what he is told by his SPECIAL INTERESTS who show him the money.just life all the rest of the bottom feeding scum politicians.all about deals and money = power.no politician likes our president.hes not one.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Exactly, even if they have something on him.

Sometimes one must use all the ammo one has except for the last round, and if they're still coming at you, the last one is saved for oneself.

The Donald, being a New York Billionaire, may not have ever thought along those lines

Wrong.
I still think people are under estimating President Trump. He doesn't like to lose...
While I feel like impeachment was pointless and it makes me angry, a senate trial will just get in the way of whatever other BS the dems come up to pass. Maybe Trump will turn it into a goodbye circus and drag it on for a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Any armed uprising, even if 100% peaceful, has already
had it's narrative written. And will be met with terminal force.
If it gets too bad, the "Blue Helmets" so many have feared will
be invited in.

I thought we wanted the blue helmets for targets. I always though UN forces were kind of a joke.
Poor Mitch - between a rock and a hard place.

He REALLY, REALLY wants to convict Trump this time, BUT....

....he can't afford two things:

1) To show how much of kangaroo court the Senate has become, and

2) To allow Trump the time and spotlight to show ALL America ALL of the evidence his team has compiled about the fraudulent election, right before the inauguration, nor the evidence of the corruption links Trump's team has compiled on those who certified the fraudulent EC votes.

Trump would turn the tables on these turds, and quick.

So Mitch will do as he always does...he will stall until it's too late to do anything about it.
Here's the thing about Trump declassifying all the evidence against his enemies. He can give the order and sign the paperwork, but he does not have immediate access to the documents. It will take loyal employees in the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, etc to actually gather the documents, unredact everything, then release it to the public on the internet. You can rest assured that any government employee who does that will be ruined by the communists. There will be great fear among those departments to obey Trump's command to release the Kraken.
Originally Posted by goalie

Probably, considering Q was a way to make people complacent and passive. Better to have your enemy watching Q and "trusting sessions" etc... than actually doing anything.

"Q" is a psyop launched by the left.
"Q" has been lying to people for four years... and they still believe him. They will probably still believe after Jan 21.... they must have just misinterpreted him!

trump has been talking about declassifying stuff for years....and years....and....you get the point.....put up or shut up or its just talking out your ass.....bob
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Here's the thing about Trump declassifying all the evidence against his enemies. He can give the order and sign the paperwork, but he does not have immediate access to the documents. It will take loyal employees in the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, etc to actually gather the documents, unredact everything, then release it to the public on the internet. You can rest assured that any government employee who does that will be ruined by the communists. There will be great fear among those departments to obey Trump's command to release the Kraken.

Plus one. Checks and balances not withstanding this presidency has shown us how little power the president has when the deep state is against him.
Originally Posted by TXLoader
Poor Mitch - between a rock and a hard place.

He REALLY, REALLY wants to convict Trump this time, BUT....

....he can't afford two things:

1) To show how much of kangaroo court the Senate has become, and

2) To allow Trump the time and spotlight to show ALL America ALL of the evidence his team has compiled about the fraudulent election, right before the inauguration, nor the evidence of the corruption links Trump's team has compiled on those who certified the fraudulent EC votes.

Trump would turn the tables on these turds, and quick.

So Mitch will do as he always does...he will stall until it's too late to do anything about it.

Now where's that dumb Fugk JiminTn?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Plus one. Checks and balances not withstanding this presidency has shown us how little power the president has when the deep state is against him.

This became quite evident In the last month.
Some will believe Q and eat their popcorn.

Sarcasm?

If not, highly doubtful.
If there was even a hint of salacious info on Trump anywhere on the planet, they would have 1) found it during Mueller, 2) Used it against him in impeachment 1.0.
And now supposed arch Conservative Dan Crenshaw stands in awe of, and supports Cheney’s support of impeachment!
Mitch won’t be around long. Just making deals as he exits...
Traitor indeed.
Originally Posted by BobMt

trump has been talking about declassifying stuff for years....and years....and....you get the point.....put up or shut up or its just talking out your ass.....bob

Gotta admit that it was a potent threat that probably kept some folks in line and thinking his way on what he wanted done.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
And now supposed arch Conservative Dan Crenshaw stands in awe of, and supports Cheney’s support of impeachment!

Damn.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It ain't like McConnell just turned into a bad guy. I'm not chucking rocks either...Cornyn is just as bad.

Had no choice the last election. It was him or that card carrying commie Hegar, who, in her TV campaign, never discussed the issues but only showed her riding around with her fat a$$ hanging about 2 feet on either side of a Harley seat.
Originally Posted by AZ_Hunter
Originally Posted by goalie

"Q" is a psyop launched by the left.

Makes me remember the Millerites.
Fours years of go along is finally over for Mitch, the poor guy.
Remind me again who Trumps first cabinet position went to?
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Yep. Fence straddlers until this last re election. W new election extension they can reinvent to anything necessary to fill that bank account. Crow-nyn is my Senator and most of us here can’t stand him. Swamper.
He's swamp. But, he is announcing that he no longer needs the support of Trump's base. He's done.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by JPro
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Pretty much sums it up in one tidy package.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

How so?

YEP!!! Rooster nailed.
Everyone hears things a little different. Now be assured I don’t like the Turtle. I believe after the house impeachment.
The Senators are supposed to become impartial jurors. Now Mitch did just what I wanted him to do. Put it off till after Trump leaves office. You can’t impeach a private citizen. And if they try they will be just wasting time that could be used to implement Joes wacho agenda. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Everyone hears things a little different. Now be assured I don’t like the Turtle. I believe after the house impeachment.
The Senators are supposed to become impartial jurors. Now Mitch did just what I wanted him to do. Put it off till after Trump leaves office. You can’t impeach a private citizen. And if they try they will be just wasting time that could be used to implement Joes wacho agenda. Hasbeen

That's about what i thought he said
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
He's swamp. But, he is announcing that he no longer needs the support of Trump's base. He's done.

Doubtful, more likely akin to Biden’s comment in MI, saying , “I don’t need your support before the election”., knowing the “most advanced election fraud network ever developed “ is in place.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Geebus. I knew he was acting pretty squirrelly, but hadn't seen or heard that.
Ronald Reagan was the 1st good president we had in my voter lifetime. President Donald Trump was the second good president we had. Hopefully before Christ comes back we will have 1 more.
Mitch is a POS. I don't care how you cut the cake.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Putting the Impeachment off until President Trump leaves office will be in January 2025
I am good with that my self.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Mitch is a POS. I don't care how you cut the cake.

Plus 1
Mitch is a liar and a swamp rat of the first water. Ted Cruz exposed him way back for being a liar and nearly got ran off because of it. It caused a [bleep] of controversy because it's just bad form to criticize the head rat. Instead of fighting for Trump he laid down and rolled over the first chance he got. Trump's first three years in office McConnell and his merry band of thieves did everything to disrupt the agenda. Only when they found out it was going to be politically suicidal to oppose him they came round just enough to get some judicial appointments made. Those are proving to be worthless. The Swamp is deep and wide. It is going to take a lot of draining to get to high ground again.
We’re the Articles of Impeachment ever sent by Pelosi?
He must be fearing a {HRC Heart attack}
McConnell has never been anything but the worst sort of depraved liar. Crenshaw has swerved left his last time for me to support his sorry ass any more. He supported Red Flag laws and is fine with Gun Control. Now he's turned on Trump his last time. I will support anyone that primaries his ass in the future.
© 24hourcampfire