Home
Stated tonight on Newsmax
You mean, like, from the presidency? Right?
Won't last long w/o the votes to back it up.

But like all Demons, he & The Ho have no shame, nor integrity, nor honesty, nor character..................come to think of it, I can't think of one positive characteristic or redeeming feature that either of them have.

MM
Not a snowballs chance in hell.
Do you think he will be cognizant of it?
He got beaned in the head with a wiffle ball , he's retarded so he won't understand .
Originally Posted by MJones
He got beaned in the head with a wiffle ball , he's retarded so he won't understand .

šŸ˜€
Might just be the way the communists get rid of old Joe.
They won't expel him until after 2 years and 1 day in office.
Our political system is a fugging joke. One set of rules for politicians and another for the Serfs. In the political subsets it gets corrupted even further since the democrats can do anything and everything they want no matter how unconstitutional or illegal it is.

I canā€™t believe how fā€™cked our country has become. Iā€™ve never felt the rage for our government that I feel now. Iā€™m so absolutely disgusted and ashamed of our country right now and unless something is done to hold the criminals accountable Iā€™m ready to disappear up north. I donā€™t have a future down here and life is too short to live a hate filled life.... I donā€™t know what to do at this point. ā˜¹ļøšŸ˜«šŸ¤®
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

That how long it will take to load everything on him and clear the dromedary?
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

That how long it will take to load everything on him and clear the dromedary?

Clear the way for the 'Ho to finish this term and run 2 more times.
Even the Demons won't be able to tolerate that useless POS if she serves 23 months. Just sayin'.

She's a very unlikeable beetch & can only hold the faƧade for so long.

MM

Why is that? I don't think he will last 2 years.
Then whats her face will be the President??
Harris being president has been the plan all along. Joe deep down inside is somewhat moderate.
Marjorie Taylor Green (MTG) plans to file impeachment for "abuse of power" on the 21st.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13738326/qanon-rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-file-impeachment-biden/

Originally Posted by AKduck
Harris being president has been the plan all along. Joe deep down inside is somewhat moderate.

Joe already got everything he wanted.

He's ran about 30 times in 50 years, saying and doing and scamming whatever to get this title.

He has no aspirations, other than to pay back the frauds and criminals that put him where he is now.
Told my wife tonight that should the Republicans win the House in the mid-term elections Biden and Harris will both be impeached for election fraud.

Her: media is saying there hasn't been fraud.

Me: didn't stop the Dems and the Russia narrative.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

But like all Demons, he & The Ho have no shame, nor integrity, nor honesty, nor character..................come to think of it, I can't think of one positive characteristic or redeeming feature that either of them have.

MM

They're old (Biden-Piglousey) and will hopefully die soon. That's about all good I can come up with.
Never happens
Biden will step down "for health reasons". Harris will appoint Pelosi as veep.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Told my wife tonight that should the Republicans win the House in the mid-term elections Biden and Harris will both be impeached for election fraud.

This^^

Democrats play the short game, and often enough the Republicans make them pay.

The House Democrats have set a new low, low bar for impeachment. The presidentā€™s party generally doesnā€™t do well in midterm elections. Republican women in the House unexpectedly won a number of purple states, and likely can do even better in 2022.

Odds are better than average Biden will be impeached under that scenario.

Problem is, we get Harris......But she is more likely to prove to be a liability for the Demos.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

This^^

The House Democrats have set a new low, low bar for impeachment. The presidentā€™s party generally doesnā€™t do well in midterm elections. Republican women in the House unexpectedly won a number of purple states, and likely can do even better in 2022.

Problem is, we get Harris......But she is more likely to prove to be a liability for the Demos.

Won't get Harris.

I said impeached, not convicted.

No way it passes the Senate.

I understand that, but the Senate also has a (slightly) better than equal chance to flip in 2022.
Originally Posted by MJones

šŸ˜€

Maybe he'll think it's something good. Like being knighted or something.
Stated tonight on Newsmax
It's a start.. Let that pos find out what Trump's gone through for four years...
No chance , but Ooohhh to dream!
If he HAS a day one.
Yes because newsmaxis such a reliable source
Originally Posted by AKduck

Joe is a money loving sock puppet, and a thief, but overall I guess you think he is an OK person...

I understand that, but the Senate also has a (slightly) better than equal chance to flip in 2022.

Republicans don't stand a chance unless states get their [bleep] together regarding election laws and procedures. The system is rigged, the whole world was watching and they were still able to manipulate the Georgia runoff.
Stated again this morning on Newsmax, Green R-GA
I'm surprised no one has mentioned election interference from when he told voters in the GA riffs that a vote for Democrats would guarantee them a $2000 stimulus check.
Think the House will run it through in 24 hours like they just did Trump?

Flipping does not make a 2/3 majority.
It would be interesting to see how the votes go if the D's did try to impeach Biden so that the full-on communist could take over.
The ticket from hell would be Harris with OAC as VP.

Why? Do you think the politicians suddenly care what the constitution says?
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Harris supposedly plays a mean skin flute.
News max had the newly elected congresswoman who plans to file on this morning. She didn't sound like she knows much. At least she sounds determined to do something. I don't think many will join her though.
"I love peaches"..........Joe Biden.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The ticket from hell would be Harris with OAC as VP.
Assuming you mean AOC, can't happen. She's too young and the VP has to be eligible to serve as president.
It is an exercise in futility to try and impeach Biden with a DemocRAT controlled congress.
Maybe you do not understand. The government for and always will be control by communist. The constitution is just a forgotten piece of paper.

This^^

The MSM will spoog all over her, just like they do black quarterbacks.
© 24hourcampfire